One of the Girls - Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

rachboandme.jpg

One of the Girls — Chapter 11
By
Julie D Cole.

I don’t know what the taxi driver made of us since we hardly stopped giggling and laughing all the way back to Bo’s place. Most of the time it was because Bo was tickling me and I always was helpless if someone pressed their fingers to my waist both sides. Well either side in fact. She also found out by whispering in my ear that if she blew softly I would shiver all over.

In between all this I got a text from Rach that I tried to read. She said she’d meet me around 8pm and hoped to pick me up by car so we could go home together. She was heading off somewhere with Tom and the others and she tagged to say it was to give Bo and I some time together. Oh yeah little sister, you’d better not drop me in it with Tom whilst misbehaving! Not that I thought she would let anybody take advantage and relief to say she can handle herself and wasn’t alone.

I was a bit nervous as we entered Bo’s place. It was like I wasn’t myself. I was feeling strange. Part of me was Robbie anticipating the chance to fill my boots but the realistic side of me was telling me that it was Bo who was wearing them and I’d not be filling anything, How to respond if she came on to me. Should I take the lead this time? What was the attraction? Did she see me as Robbie or Bobbie? If I was to be Bobbie I needed to freshen up. If I was to be Robbie I needed to get rid of the make-up and take the initiative.

I never got chance since as soon as she locked the door she pushed me back against the wall and pinned me there. I couldn’t have moved if I wanted to. I didn’t care if she saw me more as Bobbie and I was hers if that was what she wanted. Not only did she know how to kiss but her tongue was exploring my mouth and I felt she knew the size and position of every filling and made love to my tonsils along the way.

She pushed my knees apart and pressed her tummy against me. I had nowhere to go except against the wall so I pushed back. She started to undress me and so I thought ‘what the hell ‘ and tried to reciprocate.

By the time we made it to her bedroom we were naked and for the first time in my life I realised that my boy bits were not just decoration. I couldn’t believe these belonged to me and I wanted Bo to touch it and not only that but I wanted her to kiss it.

‘oh Bobbie, what a big thing you have there.’

Then she started to kiss my nipples and pushed me back onto the bed before sitting astride me. ‘Bobbie let me make love to you.’

Whilst I had the equipment she was in control of it. I never had a chance.She seemed to take a tight hold of it yet her hands were caressing my body. She had muscles at the top of her legs that appeared from nowhere so now iIt was hers as far as she was concerned. I still had the feeling but nevertheless it was just like it had been disconnected from my body. Had it gone inside her or not?

She seemed to take complete control and it felt like she was penetrating me so I can’t have entered her. She still held me firmly and now she seemed to be so excited and shook her head and let out some screams. My god if that had been this morning with the others around. Nothing came for me but the feeling was wonderful. It was quite the most fantastic experience so I didn’t want her to stop. I searched for her tongue and she pushed hard to my throat. I was being done mouth to mouth and bush to bush.

After what seemed forever s finally stopped and fell backwards onto the bed and turned onto her side pulling the sheets over her shoulders. She let out a cry. I had just been shagged by the most beautiful woman I’d ever met and I think I liked it. I think I really really liked it.

She turned to me and smiled pushing back my hair over my ears. ‘Just let me rest and then I’ll finish what we started. That was pretty good wasn’t it?’

‘It was fabulous. Where did you learn to do that. It was great. Did we just make love?’

‘Not yet but all in good time. This is girly fun and we just shagged for a bit. Was that your first time?’

‘It’s all my first time. This is like something else.’

She held my hand and took it to her nipple. Wow it was almost as big as I’d been. Well a bit of exaggeration I know but how else to explain? She moved my hand to her bush. It was warm and it felt different to my hair. Soft and like silk not course and strong.

‘She cupped my hand and let me feel how excited she’d been. I felt how different she was to me and she pushed forward. We closed our eyes and I reflected on this wonderful experience. ‘Can it ever be better than this?’

up
196 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well...to answer the last question?

Andrea Lena's picture

...of course it can get better than that, but sadly I have to wait for the next chapter! Thank you, dear one!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

You add the pressure

This is the most popular story that I have posted in my short time here. I have so many that I need to go back to and I was encouraged to go back to this one.
I just hope that I can live up to your expectations.
Hugs
Jules

Jules

Hey Jules, expectations

Hey Jules,

expectations fullfilled :-)

can't wait for the next.
I think it will be a long story to the end of the journey?


Thank you Julie,

Like 'Drea I will have to wait but I know that it will be worth it,
I have loved all your stories,but as I said to you in my PM,this one is
very special.Hugs.

ALISON

Memories ;

I'm glad my story was special to you. I base a lot of my stories around special places or real experiences or things that almost happened.
Lucky for me some friends encourage me and now I'm only 50 or so Kudos away from a big milestone.

Jules

Jules

Such passion

it jumps from the page, and you have to hope that Robbie/Bobbie does not get totally lost.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I'm amazed

since I just wrote about my feelings to experience such a wonderful afternoon .
Some of us are lucky in love and find partners who will experiment and sometimes we hesitate.
Somehow I get the feeling that the story has to go on even though I tried not to be too boring by offering chances to close it.
jules

Jules

Thanks for the birthday present!!!

Pamreed's picture

Yes my birthday is July 20th!! Still not sure which way Bobbie is going,
but they seem to be enjoying themselves!! I think it will take some time
back to being Robbie for a rational decision!!

Hugs,
Pamela

I never played in a hockey team like yours!

Pity about that!

Great story though and will look forward to the future chapters.

I AM wondering though if Bobbie Lil Bo) will truly realise who she(he) really is, or wants to be?

Hugs and kisses,

Excellent Story

I am really enjoying this.I look forward to the next chapter.
Joanna

Glad You Like It

I guess it was a turning point for me after I was encouraged to write this story. I started to get more confident.
The story does involve real locations and a lot of the characters are based on people I met so it wasn't difficult to slip into character.
Thanks again. I hope you enjoy the next few chapters.

Jules

Hey Jules

Glad I ran across this one and gave it a try, this was fun. I think this would be a great story to come back to if your muse doesn't strike for the others.

Grr this is the 2nd or 3rd

stephanie_babe's picture

Grr this is the 2nd or 3rd story I've read in this site wat the story never ended, the story came out 2013 and now it's 2022, and it's still not finished :(

S.Reacts

Completed after 17 years !

Karen Page started A New Style of Education in March 2005 and the completing chapter appeared in January 2022.
Some of the characters will appear in further books she has started, so I cannot say that the story is "finished".

Hi

stephanie_babe's picture

So this story has continued from someone else and is finished ? If not I picked u up wrong, my bad.

S.Reacts