The Threat Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

The Threat
By christine
Chapter 2

Jason slept soundly after his operation and woke up the next morning feeling very weird. He moved to the side of the bed and tried to stand up. Unaccustomed to the new weight, he nearly fell over face first on the floor before steadying himself.

He cursed himself for being so clumsy. He had trouble standing up straight because of some enormous weight on his chest. He wasn’t used to this nor could he figure out what it was that was pulling him down. Sliding his hands up from his waist to his chest, Jason finely figured out what it was, enormous fleshy mounds had caused the weight. In his shock of this, a new thought flashed though his mind. He remembered Shanya’s command that he was to be transformed.

“Oh my god, “he said loud, “They are breasts.”

“Yes Jason. You have breasts like a girl. Go look at yourself in the mirror“ Said a cruel woman’s voice behind him. Then the woman cackled like a witch.

He realized who the voice belonged too. They had met one time before, when she awarded him the imperial medal of honor for his service. That one time when he was in her presents before, he felt this primal fear. He heard about how she had this power and everyone was drawn to her. He seen it happen when she rose the imperial banner and people flock to serve her. But, he did not feel this himself. He felt cruelty within her and all he wanted to do was run as fast as his feet could take him. She was the Empress, the ruler of the empire.
Jason walked over to the mirror and saw what all was done to him. The breasts hanging from his chest were as big as beach balls! They must have given him triple D’s. His waist was extremely tiny. The hips were rounded. The face that was looking back at him was a woman’s face. His hair was much the same as always but the jaw line was more slanted and pointed at the chin. The result of this was despair.

He turned about to face the black-cloaked woman standing behind him. Her face was shrouded in a dark hood and her entire body was covered in long flowing black robes. “Now there is no way my niece will marry you, Jason. “ The Empress was glowing in triumph.

“But, My mistress, I thought you gave your approval to this wedding. “ Jason said in disbelief.

“Yes, that was my public stance. There was no way I could say no with her standing beside you. With her love for you, She would resent me. This way is much better. Now your name is Jennifer.”

“Why don’t you want me to marry Ankhesenamun, My Mistress?” He asked her.

The empress stated evenly, “Because Jennifer” She said Jennifer loudly and saw him wince as hearing his new name. “ There is just something about you that pisses me off. I don’t like you, I do not want you in my family.”

He put his face in his hands weeping. She continued, “Now, you have the body of a female. That means, you have all of the sexual and reproductive organs. I even ordered your chromosomes changed, your XX now, Jennifer.” The empress cackled cruelly. “Since the operation was so extensive, it can never be reversed. Such an attempt would over stress your body. It would kill you”

He wept into his hands. How could she love him now? She would never love Jennifer. She loved Jason.

She was cackling as she turned and walked away. Shanya came in after her and mocked, “Damn woman, you look awesome. This exceeds all of my expectations.”

Jason looked up and glared at Shanya with poisonous hate.

“Don’t give me that look you slut. I am still your superior officer,” She shot at him. “And in my kindess, I am giving you 4 days to get totally accustomed to your new body before I send you off to Solarus for your mission. I better not get any more insubordination from you, girl. Or there will be…Trouble.”

The only response Jason could give was, “Yes ma’am. My apologizes. “

“I accept your apology. The empress shared with me another idea to help you to help you get accustomed to your new body, Jennifer.”

The foggy look on his face must have told her, that he had no idea what this was leading to.

“Well a girls first time is always special. The empress has found just the right person for you. This will be an especially feminizing experience. Don’t resist this at all, Jennifer, or we will have you court marshaled.”

Oh, no. Jason thought as she watched the Grand Admiral walk out. Then a nice looking orderly in a clean cut white nurses uniform came in and sat beside Jennifer. He couldn’t be older than 19.
***
45 minutes later, Jason had made it up to his cabin. He was lying on his bed curled up into a fetal ball. Heart wrenching sobs could almost be heard outside his door. This empress had shattered ‘his’ life. He felt like a man still but this body was completely wrong. The empress had destroyed his marriage to the woman he loved most. He had lost his entire future he had been planning for. To top it off, he had just suffered a violation worse than anything he could have ever imagined. There was nothing he could do about it either. It was all done by a imperial decree of the Empress and his grand Admiral. He was Jason, betrayed by the Empire he served so much.

He stayed in his cabin all night trying to figure out what he should do. His only answer he could come up with, was, his duty

Once he figured that out he could fall asleep, after he was cried out. He slept soundly all night and woke up the next morning. He still felt a powerful sense of loss and sadness. He reported to Shanya and was promptly informed that he she found him a proper instructor to help him get adapted to his new body. She would teach him how to move and pass convincingly for a female. He was to report to Melinda.

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What CREEPS!

I hope that creep gets what she deserves. She had no right to do that to him. She deserves to be turned into a man, and worse ><

--------------------------------------------
I just got to be me :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

I thought you wanted to punish her

Ha Ha!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Authors note

I am still a very inexperienced authoress. I was not sure how to write pronouns in gender transformation fiction so in this, given that it was all forced against the victims will. I decided to rewrite it using, Him and calling him jason when im narrating it. Hes still Jason in his mind.

But i hope this rewrite makes the story move smoother. I will still welcome any help.

Gallaxy speak

I thought they were talking Martian or something?

The story's great keep up the good work, you will master it in time!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

interesting story

kristina l s's picture

I can see that thought and planning has gone into this. There is a noticable improvement from your first postings though you do still need to take more care with repetitions at sentence and par headings also with the word choices and mixing them up, to and too and their and they're for example. We all boo boo. Maybe try reading it slowly and aloud to yourself as a useful technique. Gee... aint I a pompous snob...hah. None of us is perfect so keep at it. I'm reading this one.

Kristina