A New Start in Life part 11

Printer-friendly version
A New Start in Life Part 11
The Girls.jpg

This is a gentle coming of age story tale about a young boys search the become the girl he knows he should have been, with the help of his two girl friends he becomes Susanna the girls teach him all about life as a girl.

Please note this is a gentle tale sentimental with some sexual content but where there is it any it is inferred sex NOT graphic sex and will be tagged as such.

There are descriptions of self-arousal in this chapter.

***********************

As we sat back in the cab, Kelly fanned herself, saying, “God, it’s warm - or is it just me?” I looked at Shoni and we burst out laughing, “Kell Shoni spluttered it’s one in the morning in February – what do you think?”
Kell sat back and declared, “I’ll tell you what I think those guys were HOT!” That was one thing we all agreed on.

I sat between them in the back of the cab thinking about tonight. I had never seem my two friends so excited so overtly oozing sex giving the come on to guy’s. This was a revelation and something I would have to ask them about but now was not the time.

“What’s happening tomorrow?” Kell asked, “Susie’s phoning up her dream boat tomorrow to arrange things” Shoni answered.
“Well I hope she’s still got his phone number” Kell commented. Time for a bit of fun I thought!
“It’s in my purse” I informed her “Are you sure?” was the next question so I made a display of opening my purse and rifling through it a panicked look came on my face I started tipping out my handbag.
Kelly groaned and even the usual calm Shonali looked devastated, “She’s lost it” Shoni breathed. “Please Susie tell me you haven’t” Kelly whispered.
Looking wretched I said, “I didn’t think he meant that he wanted to see me so I must have.........” I trailed off speaking as though I was devastated.
The stricken looks on their faces was something to behold I swear I saw tear in Kelly’s eyes I couldn’t keep this up much longer so I continued, ”I must have put it in my phone!” I finished triumphantly.

“YOU LITTLE COW!” Kelly squealed, “YOU WERE HAVING US ON!” I giggled at that and answered, “Just a bit.”
The taxi driver butted in “We’re here girls and you should have seen your faces!”
“We’ll get even” they said together as they opened the doors and shot out leaving me to pay! I was still giggling as I paid saying, “It was worth it!”

I reached the door just as the two of them were going into the flat thinking I had got away lightly I went inside. As I closed the door I was pounced on by the two of them and they then proceeded to tickle me!
Now I am very ticklish and I was writhing and squealing as they mercilessly tickled me soon however we all dissolved in a heap laughing.
“Bed,” Kelly announced we all agreed my sides hurt from laughing but was it worth it!

Just before we went to out own rooms shyly I told them, “I hope you don’t mind girls but I told Brad that if he dates me the three of us come as a deal – if you see what I mean - only until we’re sure of them I hastened to assure them.”
Shoni smiled tenderly at me and said softly, “We wouldn’t leave you alone Susie, until you’re totally confident.

We hugged and Kelly said, “Just a sec Susie we’ve a present for you we’ve had it for quite some time but it was deciding when the time was right to give it to you.” She went into her bedroom and came out holding something as she passed it to me my eye’s went as big as saucers and I blushed scarlet – it was a very realistic dildo!
“Kelly!” I gasped totally dumbfounded! I was holding onto the thing with my thumb and forefinger like it would bite me. “Susie, from the look of you tonight it’s not going to be long before you feel the urge to experiment - with this you can experiment in private.” Kelly declared - Miss practical as usual!
I looked at Shoni who nodded telling me, “You said that when you have your vagina on you can have sex as a woman. Most girls have one of these in their bedside drawer so use it and enjoy it!”

I was dumbfounded standing there holding a very realistic replica of a penis it was about 8” long and an inch across! Complete with veins, balls and a realistic head as I stared at it Kelly kissed me on my cheek and whispered, “Don’t be a silly girl just enjoy it!”

I was still in mild shock and managed to stammer, “Y, y, y, you mean that you two............” I spluttered into silence looking in awe at my friends.
The both nodded Shoni saying, “A girl DOES need some relief at times. So yes we have one – you want to see?”
In a bit of a panic I hastily said, “No, no you’re ok I believe you, it’s just that............” again I tailed off.

Kelly smiled softly at me saying, “Susie we both know that you’re on a steep learning curve we bought that for you a while ago ready for the time we could see that you are close to giving yourself to a man.
Darling the way you reacted tonight to Brad we both think that the time is right for you to experiment – now go to bed and think about it.”

The two of them went into their rooms leaving me on the corridor still holding the ‘thing’ like it was going to bite me. I entered my room and put it on the bedside cabinet and got ready for bed. Mulling over the conversation we had just had my eyes kept straying to where the ‘it’ was sitting it was as though I was drawn to it.

I slipped into a purple satin nightdress with spaghetti straps and sat on the side of my bed.
Taking the dildo in my hands I looked at it I must admit that my curiosity was bubbling. It felt just like a man’s widgy - though I’d never had one this big! The balls also felt as they should I found the battery compartment, looked in and sure enough there was batteries. Those two girls thought of everything!
Next I found two buttons and pressed one ‘it’ started vibrating in my hands “Oh my” I breathed the other button stopped it.
I started it up again and pressed the first button again and the vibrations increased another, “Oh” escaped my lips.

Switching it off again I put it on the bedside table turned the light off and settled down to sleep my mind racing imagining Kelly and Shoni satisfying themselves with their ‘things’.
I couldn’t keep calling it a ‘thing’ so I decided for some reason to call ‘it’ John after the slang word for a man’s dick John Thomas!
I tried to sleep but the damn thing seemed to call to me. I thought what could it hurt? What harm could it do?
In the end I reached for it. It felt strange touching a cock even a silicone one as I fondled it John became warmer feeling even more lifelike. I switched him onto low power and touched a nipple!
WOW! I knew my nipples were sensitive but the electric shock that rattled through my body really took me by surprise! My nipple hardened and a small moan escaped my lips. I moved to my other nipple and another moan soon followed the feeling was electric.
Soon I was giving my very sensitive nipples some serious attention. The pressure building inside me all of a sudden I bucked and writhed I had just orgasmed!

I lay there trembling wondering if this was real the stickiness between my legs said yes and it felt wonderful a truly wonderful experience it was nothing I have ever experienced before!

But now I would have to clean myself up! I put John onto the bedside cabinet that was enough for tonight I decided as I headed for the bathroom.
Once there I glanced in the mirror and saw a slightly flushed me looking very satisfied as I cleaned myself I decided that this was not a bad thing and I could always try again it some other time.

I went back to bed, gave a small smile as I looked at John sitting on the bedside cabinet snuggled down and went to sleep! Another small lesson in woman hood learned.

Kelly came in and woke me about nine on the way out she commented, “Susanna, girl’s don’t leave their friend in full view – that’s what drawers are for!”
“Oh” was all I could say as I scrambled out of bed to get ready for the day and to phone Brad!
In fact that was the first thing I did before the toilet I rang him. As I listened to it ringing I was beginning to worry that I’d woken him then he answered breathing heavily. Instantly I thought ‘he’s with another woman!’ then I heard traffic noise in the background, it turns out he was jogging! (It would seem that I’m a suspicious, jealous little cow!)
I said we were doing a bit of shopping so he arranged that they would meet us at the KFC in town.

I did my morning ablutions then in my dressing gown I went and found the girls, they were having toast and tea so I joined in telling them where we were meeting them.
We had a discussion as to what to wear; I suggested sensible footwear because in February a football ground can be a muddy place!

So off we went to get changed, after some deliberation I decided on skin tight painted on silver stretch jeans with zips at the ankles (so I could get my feet into them I had a black bra and thong (no VPL) so I wore a black camisole and over this a cowl necked black and white patterned blouse making sure that my fabulous bubble butt could be seen by Brett.
Shoes! In spite of what I had told the girls apart from my jogging trainers - which were cruddy the only flattish shoes I possessed were a pair of black ankle boots with a tassels around the top and a 1” block heel, I decided these would have to do!
A warm scarf woolly hat and my cream padded jacket completed the look minimal make up (so he could see me without the war paint!) hair loose around my shoulders I picked up my shoulder bag and I was ready.

The main reason we were going shopping was for my ‘bra boosters’ (which were thinner ‘chicken fillets’). After that we simply window-shopped until it was time to meet the guys.
When I saw Brad again my heart did a flip Shonali completely changed when she saw Clive she went into helpless female mode those wonderful expressive eye’s smouldering! – The poor guy didn’t stand a chance! So without realising it I went into a similar mode - my green eyes couldn’t work like Shoni’s big doe shaped brown ones – still I tried.

The bought us a KFC then drove us to the football (soccer) in Clive’s 4 x 4, when we got there we saw John and he came over to talk to us. Now it was Kelly’s turn to drool - she couldn’t resist rubbing his leg’s as he was wearing shorts when I say rub caress is nearer the mark and I could see John enjoyed her ministrations.

After the match (which John’s team lost 2 – 1) we headed for the pub where the food was laid on each of us snuggled into our respective guy’s.
They asked us if we were free that night what a stupid question! So they took us home and arranged to pick us up at seven thirty.

We shot upstairs and each of us headed to our bedrooms to decide what to wear. I decided on the skin tight yellow skirt teamed with a fitted black and white polka dot satin blouse sky scraper heels in black patent leather similar hand bag and my grey faux fur jacket.
After my shower I opened my bedside drawer, looked at ‘John” sitting there and said to myself “I have a feeling you are going to be used shortly my new best friend.”
Once again my two friends were right as they gave me my present at exactly the right moment.

Then I applied my make up a sultry night look was in order I prepped my face then next was my eyelashes I decided on my longest ones to bring my out eye’s. I deliberated about my eye liner finally I decided on quite a definitive line slightly wider than normal.
I had a picture of Kim Kardashian’s style and I think I got it nearly right. It looked ok to me my blusher highlighted my high Slavic bone structure and deep red lip-gloss to emphasise my full lips
I looked at my reflection and decided that this was the look I wanted a very sexy look. I don’t think it was love with Brad it was pure animal attraction as simple as that!

We met in the lounge we were all similarly dressed and our make up was also very similar very sexy and sophisticated. We inspected each other and Kelly commented, “Well girls, we should get prodded in the belly tonight!” This set us off giggling and as the lower door buzzer sounded we left the flat still giggling.

The guy’s I could see were suitably impressed by out efforts giving us muted whistles of appreciation.
We piled into the cab and headed for the city they were taking us to ‘The Molly House’ that is a fun bar specialising in tapas and beer! We had a really good night out there were a really eclectic mix of clientele.
It was a fantastic night talking and dancing they asked if we wanted to go to Football on Sunday afternoon! I left it to one of the others to answer and so tomorrow afternoon it was more football!

We got home about one, and invited them in for a coffee or something of course being men they chose the something. The place was big enough so as Brad kissed me I could not only see his erection but also feel it against my body as we kissed I let his hands roam about my body. It was very exciting and my nipples were hard as little diamonds he cupped my breast causing my to suck my breath in as he had surprised me! Kissing me he mumbled “sorry” I kissed him back hard and lips against his I whispered, “Don’t be.” I decided that this animal attraction is dangerous!

As he caressed my breast gently I moaned in pleasure! I loved being a girl loved the feelings my breasts and nipples gave me. He found my hard nipples and rolled them between his thumb and finger causing me to moan deeply he tried to undo my blouse but I stopped him asking him, “Please Brad don’t.”
To give him his due he didn’t push things any further but respected my wishes they left about two thirty leaving three very happy girls at least one of which was going to play with John tonight!
In bed I opened the drawer and took hold of my friend switching it on I paid attention to my boob’s and nipples moaning and writhing a little (well a lot) the sensations building up in my body after a short while I moved John down between my legs slightly hesitant I ran the vibrating shaft alongside the inside of my thighs. The effect was instantaneous my thigh muscles trembled and I orgasmed gasping moaning with the intensity.

I thought that that would be all as in my past life one orgasm and that was it! But I was still luxuriating in the feelings coursing through me.
I ran the vibrator up and around my false vagina of course I had no feeling on the outer lips but I could feel the vibrations.
I slid it into my vagina and found my boy clittie the sensations were electric! Pressure built up again and soon another orgasm racked my body I had no erection yet I was having orgasms! As I concentrated on my clittie - much to my amazement I had yet another orgasm!

I switched off the vibrations and simply thrust in and out of my vagina imagining it was Brad thrusting in and out of me! The sensation against my little boy clittie was wonderful I had another orgasm - this time a big one that shook me to the core of my being!
I took John out of me, with a lazy smile on my face. This was amazing I was capable of having at least four orgasms they were soooo satisfying.
Not explosive like a man but something totally different it seemed like the pressure built up inside me until it was so strong it drove me wild then just as I thought I couldn’t take any more the dam burst and the relief and sensations were amazing.
I tried to get to the bathroom but my legs were rubber I had to sit on the side of the bed until they seemed to be behaving themselves after cleaning myself (and John) I headed back to bed my mind reeling with what I had just experienced!

Next morning when I woke up and went into the kitchen I was the first one up, I put the kettle on and laid the table for breakfast, Kelly was the next to arrive, “Hi sleepy head” I greeted her. “Hi yourself” she retorted, “You weren’t kept awake by someone whimpering and moaning”. On saying this she looked pointedly at me!

I could feel myself blushing all the way from my toes I went scarlet. Kelly grinned and asked, “Well?” still blushing furiously I feebly asked, “Err well what”.
Another voice answered that, “You little minx! You’re a moaner a big time moaner!”
“Oh god!” I groaned, “I’m so sorry I never realised I was that loud!” Shoni gave me a friendly hug as she passed commenting, “At least your quieter than madam here” nodding towards Kelly, “She’s a squealer.” At least Kelly had the grace to blush muttering, “Well you’re the same as Susie a moaner.”

It amazed me girl friends real best girlfriends seem to share everything! So far I have found nothing is off limits though there must be some things - but knowing me I’ll find out by ‘putting my foot in it’.

Kelly had resumed her composure and asked again, “Well how was it?” “Yes” Shoni added, “You sounded like you were having fun!”
My blush had come back big time I mumbled, “It was ok” “OK Kelly squealed, “If that noise was for ok I can’t wait to hear mind blowing!”
This didn’t help my blushing one little bit I mumbled, “Err well I mean, err yes it was good thanks for giving me John”.
Kelly let our a shriek, “Susie, you’re priceless you actually call your vibrator by a boy’s name!”
She was in paroxysms of laughter Shoni was doubled up laughing like a maniac.
While I was blushing I was so, so hot and so, so embarrassed I was speechless and dumbstruck.

Eventually Shoni calmed down and between giggles spluttered, “I’ve got to ask Susie why John?”
Then she burst into gales of laughter they were laughing so much tears were streaming down their cheeks.
Kelly wiping her eyes managed to say, “Well, why John?” I mumbled that it seemed impersonal to call it ‘thing’ or ‘it’ so I decided on John. After what men’s widgies are called - ‘John Thomas!’”
That set the two of them off again. Kelly managed to gasp, “Susie, I absolutely love you. You’re priceless!” Finally they calmed down and tried to act normally but every so often one or the other of them would start tittering and that set the other off.

I was starting to get into a bit of a huff a bit waspily I said, “Well I won’t call it anything, and you can have it back!”
They realised that after ten minutes of laughter at my expense I was getting annoyed so they calmed down and explained that they had never thought to give their vibrator’s a name and it sounded so funny when I called mine John. They apologised to me saying as long as I enjoyed it that was the main thing!

“Anyway” Kelly said, “We can’t have it back, it’s used”. Huffily I retorted, “I washed it!”
Kelly nearly exploded keeping the laughter in turning bright red and spluttering.
Shonali came around the table gave me a hug and told me, “Susie Kell is right, we love you to bit’s and would never hurt you. But you do say some amazing things that was one of the best early morning laugh’s I’ve ever had.”

She turned serious then and asked, “Susie, did you enjoy it? Was it everything you hoped?”
I was a bit embarrassed but Shoni meant this in the best possible way and I knew that so shyly I answered, “ I didn’t know what to expect to be honest it was amazing, my first orgasm was....... “Wait a Mo!” Kelly butted in, “You said first how many did you have?” “Err I think about four” I managed to stammer.
They looked at each other and Shoni (who is the most tactful) asked me, “Susie, can we ask you some personal questions? I mean some very, very personal questions?”

“I suppose so” I managed to say wondering what was about to be asked. “Let’s go into the lounge and get comfy,” Kelly suggested.
Once we were comfortable Kell put her arms around me and kissed my hair Shoni asked, “Last night did err well err did you get hard?” “Umm no it was just normal” (the thought of me having an erection disgusted me).
Shoni looked at me and seriously asked, “I hate bringing this up but was the experience of an orgasm the same as when err as before? That is err before you became Susanna.”

I was a bit puzzled then the light went on in my brain, “Oh you mean when I was a boy?”
Shoni looked uncomfortable and murmured, “I didn’t like to say that” I smiled my thanks at her consideration for me then I answered her question; “No, no it wasn’t the same. A man is a primeval sensation one huge release last night well it was strange...........” I stopped trying to marshal my thoughts. Shoni asked, “Strange, how?”

“Well it was like the pressure was building up inside me - you know?” they both nodded. I carried on speaking, “It just kept building and building until the sensation was intense yes that’s the right word intense. I simply couldn’t stand it any more and it became more intense. Then finally it was like a tap had been opened and the feelings I experience were simply amazing – does that make sense?”

The two of them looked at each other Kelly whispered in awe, “ That sounds just like my orgasm! Christ girl it sounds like you orgasm the same as we do!” She hugged me and kissed my hair. Shonali looked amazed Susie it really looks like those hormones change more than your body shape. But I never imagined that they could possibly do something like this – this is truly amazing!

We sat on the sofa discussing what I had just told them I was so excited. But then reality kicked in and we realised that the flat wouldn’t look after itself so we did some housework and washing finally we showered and got ready for the guy’s to pick us up to go to football.

I was watching more football as a girl than I had ever done as a boy! Mind you it wasn’t for the game – I still hated football! It was to admire the fit bodies of the guy’s playing
After this weekend I felt that I was more of a girl than ever I was attracted to a man in an animal sense. I enjoyed looking at fit guys. I had my own vibrator and the most exciting to me is that I knew my false vagina worked – and worked well at that! AND I orgasmed as a girl – or so my friends told me!

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Susie, welcome to womanhood

Susie, welcome to womanhood and all its glories. That is what Kelly and Shonali are telling her. No more "wham bam, thank you Ma'm" one time orgasms like a male, rather the full body, mind bending experience of the female. Will be most interesting to see how she does as she progresses further. Janice Lynn

Totally Agree

Christina H's picture

You are not wrong there Janice, having experienced things from both sides of the fence we women certainly have the best part of the deal!

Christina