Quoth the Raven Chapter 13 Music Heard Around the World

Printer-friendly version
Chapter 13: Music Heard Around the World

jenken

During the first week of August, the Ravens headed to Zurich to meet with the two pop stars and Kurt to review the charity’s goals and for the benefit concert. All were impressed by the wizened old man who looked quite a bit like Ian McKellen’s portrayal of Gandalf in “The Hobbit” and “Lord of the Rings”. The genial man eloquently and passionately espoused the lofty goals of TAMTF. Already the initial groups of TAMTF staff were out in the field using live satellite feeds. They had already exposed quite a bit of corruption and greed that blunted the effectiveness of other charities in the third world as they set about their missions. Anyone who stood in the way was instantly revealed to the world. On more than one occasion they had been turned back at customs and forbidden to enter a country. Of course millions of people protested the bans via the internet forcing several nations and even the UN to add their voices to the protests. This was especially true after Jenken clandestinely revealed the skeletons hidden in the closets of the leadership of the offending nations. The native populations were roiling and the mysterious release of data about large secret bank accounts held by corrupt leadership only added to the burgeoning outrage. The released data also revealed how the money had been accrued. Needless to say the accounts were frozen.

Letzigrund Stadium in Zurich had been reserved for the concert. Arrangements had been made to do a live webcast of the concert and also to have it available on YouTube. Donations could be made to the TAMTF via their own online account. All 50,000 seats were filled. The back 2/3 of the raised stage was hidden behind 2 curtains, a small one 5 meters wide and a larger one 8 meters wide.

Since nearly being psychically overwhelmed by the closeness of all the people at Jane’s graduation, Jenken had practiced setting up mental shields to prevent future events of being psychically overwhelmed. By tapping into the earth’s positive power she learned how to shield her empathy.

The research Katy and Miley had done on Jenken still had not prepared them for meeting the cherubic not yet four year old. The child’s image was that of a cute little girl but when she spoke, her knowledge, understanding and empathy simply blew them away. The seasoned performers had been a bit leery about having Jenken perform before, between and after their performances. They watched anxiously as The Ravens set up. It was Jenken climbing up on a stool and taking her cute little pink guitar that made them smile. However they knew that family bands were seldom up to professional standards. Not to say they were bad, but not great. However once they heard The Ravens start to play, especially Jenken as she played her guitar and sang during the rehearsal, they realized the cute little girl and her family would be serious competition.

When the time arrived to start the show, the sounds of a solo guitar playing a hot guitar riff began coming over the PA system. As the extended opening riff filled the stadium the chattering audience fell silent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkhKdGgycN8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkhKdGgycN8 The smaller curtain opened just enough to reveal a small girl wearing a pink ankle length sundress festooned with glittery colorful butterflies with pink ribbons in her twin ponytails seated on a foot stool totally engrossed in the tune she was playing on her pink half size DE electric guitar. When she slipped into the opening riffs of “My Guitar Gently Weeps” the curtain fully opened to reveal she was fronting her family band who joined her in playing the classic tune as she began to sing.

The audience found it hard to believe the little girl was actually playing the music they were hearing. When the song reached the guitar solo she stood up and walked to the front of the stage making the guitar wail as she played to the astounded audience. The large monitors mounted to either side of the stage clearly showed her strumming and fingering matched the incredible sound. When the girl finished the song, the audience rose to their feet erupting into cheers, whistles and applause.

After several cute curtseys she smiled motioned the audience to silence. “Thank you! My name is Jenken Raven. Behind me is the rest of our family band, The Ravens. My mommy Jane is on the fiddle, my uncle JJ is on the drums and his wife, my aunt, Judy is on the bass. My grandmother is on keyboards and my grandfather is on the sax. I’m one of three co-hosts for TAMTF. I want to thank everyone for coming to this benefit concert. I also want to thank those of you watching the webcast. We’re raising funds for TAMTF, a new self-help charity for the internet age. In past efforts to help people help themselves floundered due to red tape, bribes, outright extortion and the theft of what was to go to those in need. TAMTF will be webcasting every step of the way as they seek to help those in need. Anyone who bribes, extorts or steals will have their faces plastered on the web for the entire world to see. Please help us. TAMTF has set up an online account to accept donations, please dig into your pockets and help us make a difference! We’re going to perform another song which I think reflects the hopes of everyone in need.” With that she launched into ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6KVIqR1UU
The audience was mesmerized by the performance and her dead on pitch. When she finished the audience rose once more rose to their feet in applause and shouts. Kurt walked onto the small stage and gave Jenken a warm hug and kiss on the top of her head before walking out to the front of the stage. Jenken curtseyed once more and waved goodbye as the curtain closed.

“All I can say is WOW,” Kurt exclaimed. “That child is the most remarkable person I’ve ever met! It’s hard to believe she’s not even four years old! You’ll be seeing more of her and her family later in the concert. My name is Kurt Goldstein. I’m the founder, President and CEO of TAMTF. As a child and teen I survived the Nazi concentration camps so I have first hand knowledge of how it feels to be repressed and downtrodden. A few months back an angel came to me in my troubled dreams. At the time my body was wracked with cancer and the doctors gave me less than a month to live. The angel directed me to set up TAMTF, which means Teach A Man To Fish. For my efforts the angel killed the cancer ravaging my body. The doctors say I’m a living miracle since no one had ever made a full recovery when they were in that end stage of cancer.” Kurt went on to thank everyone for coming to the charity event, then gave a three minute explanation of TAMTF’s goals.

When he finished he smiled at the audience. “I know you didn’t come here to listen to an old man speak. So without further ado, I’m proud to introduce Miley Cyrus!”

Miley stepped out to cheers and whistles, thanked the audience. “And I thought I started performing when I was young,” Miley declared. “But after meeting Jenken and listening to her sing and play, I feel old. My first song fits right in with the theme of this concert.” With that she launched into ‘No Love Without Freedom’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKU14TRiho

The audience rose to their feet cheering.

“There are many types of oppression in the world that seek to hold people down,” Miley continued. “We’re all familiar with economic oppression. But there is also gender oppression. Women are definitely oppressed, especially by male dominated religions. But there is also oppression and down right hatred of anyone who is different. Neither a person’s faith, nor their ethnic origin, nor their sexual orientation or presentation are reasons for hatred and oppression. TAMTF will stand up for anyone who is oppressed! My next song carries on the same path.” After that she performed ‘Don’t Dream it’s Over’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ua3O_fdCY

The crowd once more came to their feet.

Miley accepted the accolades then spoke as she stepped in front of the closing curtains. “Thank you! Katy Perry will be out shortly, but while we change sets, It’s my pleasure to again present a delightful precocious young lady... Jenken and The Ravens!”

The large curtain closed and the smaller opened to once more reveal Jenken seated on the stool with her guitar. “Thank you, Miley. This song is another classic from the Beatles. I think this speaks to our hopes and efforts to succeed.” With that she launched into ‘Let it Be’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwBz9fecJyc

Again her clear childish voice was pitch perfect with perfect pronunciation. The simple childish sincerity left no eye dry. The crowd exploded into applause and cheers. Smiling, Jenken slipped off the stool and curtseyed, then spoke. “Thank you. Please, find it in your hearts to support TAMTF. Now, Katy Perry!”

The smaller curtain closed as the large curtain opened to reveal Katy Perry. “I don’t know how I can follow up that amazing young lady but I’ll do my best. This song speaks to hope and building self confidence and perseverance. One of my favorite songs, ‘Firework’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw

The audience was standing in the aisles dancing and singing to the tune. They burst into applause when she finished.

“Than you,” Katy smiled. “My next song continues in a similar vein speaking about self confidence and finding your inner strength. I present ‘Roar’!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8
Again the audience was standing in the aisles dancing and singing to the tune.

When the applause died down Katy spoke. “Thank you! Please, give generously to TAMTF! Now, Once more here is the wunderkind, Jenken Raven!”

The large curtain closed as the smaller opened to once more reveal Jenken. “Thank you, Katy. This song is about getting past bigotry and hatred, it’s also about protecting the earth which is another area TAMTF will work to protect. It’s called ‘Colors of the Wind’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1CLhkXX4lU

The audience fell silent as Jenken sang. The moving words were like an arrow to the heart. The audience rose cheering and clapping.

Jenken smiled and nodded. “Thank you! This next song was made famous by Michael Jackson. It too is quite appropriate for our theme. I hope you enjoy our cover of ‘Heal the World’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e78P5EH0UVs

Again the audience burst into raucous cheers and applause.

“Thank you,” Jenken nodded. “Please, take the message of that great song to heart. Please support TAMTF! My last song speaks to the efforts TAMTF will be making. I invite everyone to sing along with this next song, ‘What the World Needs Now’.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uANQyi3h2Jo

The audience stood and sang along with gusto. The entire audience was swaying as they sang the uplifting song. The cheers and applause echoed out of the stadium.

“Thank you,” Jenken smiled. “Please, help TAMTF. All the songs performed here today will be available on DVD, a CD or as downloads with all proceeds going to TAMTF.” As she was speaking she walked past the small curtain. Then as the large curtain opened she spoke. “Now, I’d like to join Miley and Katy for two songs.”

The two pop stars stepped forward to cheers.

We’d like to sing a song that speaks to those in the world who are ‘DIFFERENT’,” Jenken shouted the title of the song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT70HTbh4a8

They rocked out the song dancing to the driving beat. When the song finished the audience rose to their feet cheering and clapping.

Once they settled down Jenken spoke once more. “We selected a closing song that we hope will become the TAMTF anthem as they face down corruption an greed. We proudly present ‘I Won’t Back Down’!'" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMzW42zZVN0

The three stepped to the front of the stage with Jenken playing her guitar.

The crowd rose to their feet clapping with the beat and joining in rocking out the chorus. When it was over, the applause and cheering was deafening. The pop stars bowed while Jenken once more curtseyed.

With tears of gratitude and hope, Kurt returned to the stage to hug the three songstresses. “Please, give to TAMTF. All donations will be listed. Any donations over $100 will include the name of the person or business making the donation. Our books are open. Every dollar that comes in will be recorded as will every dollar that is spent. The salaries of the entire staff and all expenses are public. Our agents will be webcasting their every encounter live, those that go smoothly and those that want a bribe. We promise that 99% of all income will go to helping those who need it. Please dig deep and help us!”

The three nodded their approval then launched into an encore performance of “I Won’t Back Down’.

The crowd went wild cheering as the performers left the stage.

The Ravens website and facebook account were swamped as those curious about the wunderkind sought to find out more about Jenken. Both locations had the written biography of the precocious dual gender toddler. The facts surrounding her tragic premature birth including photos and x-rays of the horrific injuries were included. The phoenix-like rise from the ashes of the shattered brain of Jenken’s triparte brain and personalities was difficult to believe. The intersexed chromosomal issues of her chimeric existence also caused a lot of discussion.

{:-)

Fortunately the Ravens slipped out of Switzerland in a stretch limo immediately after the concert thus avoiding at least for a bit the media circus. Intrigued by Kurt and troubled by his horrific memories of the concentration camps, Jenken convinced her family to travel to Germany and Poland to visit sites of the horrific Nazi Concentration Camps. There she discovered that every site of the immense human tragedy was now a place of negative power. With her amped up empathy the echos of the abhorrent anguish, absolute terror, and utterly despairing hopelessness of those who had been so unjustly incarcerated horribly twisted and warped the very essence of the earth. The sadistic ending of so many lives, the sudden horrible and too oft repeated abrupt disappearance of so many wretched mental frequencies warped the very fiber of the earth’s crust. Every Nazi concentration camp site (and with a bit of mental tourism every Soviet Gulag site) were now sites of negative power that had been created and fed by the death and terror of the prisoners. Such high concentrations of negative energy had obviously warped the psyche of guards stationed there, not only enuring them to the cruelty but actually embroiling them into contributing to the atrocities. It was a very unsettling realization for the hyper-attuned psychic youth.

Jenken debated using her ability to link with the positive essence of Mother Earth to cleanse or at least neutralize the negative power points. While cleansing would be nice, it would strip the solemnity of the sites and render them less able to make people feel the pain and agony wrought by Nazi oppression. The sites were kept as memorials to those who suffered and died. They also served as a warning to humanity to never let such atrocities occur again. Yet at the same times those who hated used the sites as reminders of how close the Nazi’s came to cleansing the ‘undesirables’. The negative power strengthened their beliefs and instilled the desire to pick up where the Nazis were stopped.

Immersing herself into the positive power of Mother Earth Jenken pondered the dilemma. While Mother Earth was not sentient in her ability to think, she was aware enough to feel and react to positive and negative power. The dark negative sites of the holocaust hurt her and were like nasty pus filled pimples that ate away at her like a cancer.

With that understanding came a revelation. Jenken had stopped Kurt’s cancer by cutting off it’s blood supply. All she had to do was to cut off the negative power sapping strength from Mother Earth. That night when Jen and Ken slept, Jenken began. After linking with Mother Earth, she rode the positive power currents to the sites of the holocaust where it did battle to put the negative power in check. She began with the darkest, Auschwitz-Birkenau, the most infamous camps of World War II. Auschwitz had the capacity to murder 20,000 prisoners per day. It is estimated that at least 1.1 million people died there. The depressing site was roiling with negative power.

Jenken remotely surveyed the area at ground level, above ground, and below ground. The tendrils of dark power emanated from the site withering all sentient life with despair, jealousy and hatred. Once she knew the area in detail, she used her ability to draw on positive energy. With positive energy flowing into her, she set about using the positive power she’d harnessed to cauterize the negative power tendrils. Below ground, for the cauterization to hold, she had to be 3000' away from roiling mass of negative energy. It took her six days utilizing 75% of her attention to seal the thousands of dark tendrils. When she shut down the last, she could feel Mother Earth moving into the previously contested area to solidify her hold. Jenken helped created a bowl shaped underground shield that would withstand future attempts by the dark power to infiltrate Mother Earth. It would take another month to extend the shield above ground to form a dome capping the site entrapping the negative power.

Once sealed, the bleak blackness could not escape. The shield was so powerful animals, birds and insects fled the hell hole of negative power and thereafter avoided the area. Wind, rain snow and sunlight easily passed through the shield. The only sentient beings dumb enough to ignore the shield were humans. However it made those who entered the site feel the oppressive roiling hatred and depression malingering and imprisoned within. That made the repulsion of the reprehensible acts that had been done that much greater. The feeling of gloom and doom was almost palpable even for the empathy challenged as one passed into the site. By the same token, leaving the site for the outside world was a welcome relief as the shield of positive power erased the lingering effects of the negative power. It did not erase the feelings and memories visitors and workers at the sites experienced. Overall, the impact of the shield made the horror that had taken place inside starkly evident along with the desire to work to ensure such savagery would never again occur.

With the worst site controlled, Jenken set about remotely sealing the other Nazi death sites before moving on the Soviet gulags. In areas of lesser atrocities, such as sites of “ethnic cleansing” in the Balkans and Africa, Jenken simply used the positive power flux to annihilate the smaller spots of negative power. It would take nearly three months for Jenken to successfully seal off or destroy the other evil sites.

{:-(

Jenken had one other site she wished to visit. Using her celebrity and a multi-million euro donation to the English Heritage Trust that oversees over 400 of England's historic buildings, monuments and sites spanning more than 5,000 years of history, arrangements were made for the family to have a professionally guided private tour through Stonehenge. Jenken serenely walked through the site touching and melding with the positive energy coursing through ancient stones. The site was such an ancient place of power and the devotion of ancient peoples so intense echoes of their actions and worship still resonated amongst the stones. The wunderkind placed a tendril into the power vortex to gather and decipher those ancient echoes as well as to firmly anchor herself to the site.

After her performance in Zurich with the two superstar performers, Jenken gained a great deal of recognition and praise. Every where she went people greeted her. Thanks to her experiences in the Raven’s Perch in dealing with people in relatively intimate locations, she had no qualms about interacting with her well wishers. Most conversations were brief and friendly. Only a few became intense but she quickly quashed those.

Some people were put off by Jenken’s super intelligence and the fact she could fluently read and speak every language she encountered and speak knowledgeably on any subject. Of the handful who were angered by her vast knowledge, she placed flags in them to make her aware if they began plotting against her. Anyone who dared target her very quickly found the skeletons hidden in their closets exposed to the world. Fortunately they became so busy fighting for their own positions they had no time to go after Jenken. Best of all was that there was never the slightest bit of evidence to link the precocious child to the vetting of their dark secrets.

The Raven’s returned home in time for Jane to begin her sophomore year at KU. JJ and Judy continued doing the legwork needed to get the multiplan permits and variances to ensure that all the ‘i’s were dotted for the Maidencreek Conservancy. All the purchases and leases were completed by the end of September. Paths for the hiking/biking/horse trails were selected and the work was begun. By Spring they would be ready to open.

The feisty little girl was making her presence felt throughout world charities both in her willingness to participate and financially enable. In fact, through Neknej Enterprises Jenken directed the charity donations to include LGBT non-profits around the world as priority donations.

With their return to the USA, The Ravens Perch was swamped by customers. Their performance at the TAMTF concert simply blew everyone away. The video of the concert became one of the most popular on Youtube and the number of hits didn’t seem to falling off. The Thursday night Open Stage drew so many reservation requests they decided to a second Open Stage night on Tuesday. With the cold weather setting in, James and June broached the subject of expanding the Raven’s Perch.

The family heartily agreed to the plan and Jenken insisted that Neknej Contracting would do the work and pay for everything needed since the need had arisen because of him. The rest of the family knew Jenken was correct and that she certainly had the money so they agreed. They also agreed with Jenken that it would be in their best interests to place security guards in the parking lot and inside the Raven’s Perch. Within a week what had been the open air deck was being roofed. The decor in the new portion was designed to blend flawlessly into the Celtic design of the original portion. All supporting walls and columns were removed, replaced by long span steel beams to allow a fully open floor plan in the enlarged dining area. The stage was slightly moved to allow visibility from all seating. This doubled the seating capacity of the dining room. A second portion of the remodel was in the basement. The kitchen, store rooms and walk-in refrigerators were modernized. Outside, the lawn on the south side of the building, with the exception of a 12' right of way along Rt 662 and Railroad Street, was torn up and excavated to a depth of 8' below the road surface of 662. A basement addition was added. The size was 80' E to W along 662 and 80' N to S along the existing building to the rear parking lot. Then it ran 30' E to W at which point it turned 45degrees running 90' paralleling Railroad Street. The ceiling was 12' high and solidly built since the reinforced roof would become a level parking area at the same level as the original rear parking lot which was also enlarged and paved. These improvements tripled the available parking. Both the new and old parking lots were well illuminated. A raised armored guard booth was built that overlooked the entire parking area. The basement addition was built to be a recording studio giving them the capability of professionally recording their music.

The twice a week concert night in The Raven’s Perch polished the performances of The Ravens. The perfection of Jenken’s singing and playing simply awed the listeners. All the performances were recorded and posted on Face book and Youtube as well as the new ‘The Ravens’ sites where they climbed to the top of most viewed. Several record labels approached ‘The Ravens’ to sign recording contracts but they held off.

As Jen and Ken carried on as usual, Jenken turned part of her mind to writing songs. With her vast downloaded musical knowledge she was able to craft songs that were perky and fun. Most concentrated on loving, respecting and accepting our fellow man. Powerful anti-bullying and anti-hate messages were integral to the pieces. All recording sessions were recorded on video and posted to their sites.

After a lot of discussion with the family and Neknej on October 1 Jenken authorized Neknej to establish a video and recording division to market and distribute DVDs, CD and online versions of heir music on the RAVEN label. Using Jenken’s tags Neknej quickly hired experienced staff and gathered in their newly built studio to make professional quality videos of the Ravens performing Jenken’s thirteen original songs. The album would be released two weeks before Christmas. The new hires scrambled putting their expertise to the test.

For Thanksgiving week, Jenken and ‘The Ravens’ set up on the stage and performed every evening interspersing her songs amongst the covers. The diners were stunned by the outstanding performances and responded with applause and cheers after each number. Most had seen the home town group’s posted Youtube performances and the TAMTF benefit concert and were delighted to see The Ravens in person. They used the stage of the Raven’s Perch as well as their web presence to announce the imminent release of their first professional CD as well as a DVD. Nationwide, music outlets were swamped with requests for the offering which in turn made the outlets request copies for their shelves and authorization to offer downloads. It seemed quite incongruous that the polymath was only celebrating her fourth birthday which this year fell on Monday when the Raven’s Perch was closed. For the first time, Jenken celebrated her birthday alone with her family.

The album was scheduled to be released on the second Saturday in December. The new staff had been busy setting up pre-release public appearances. The Friday before the release Jenken and ‘The Ravens’ traveled to New York City for appearances on the Today Show and The Late Show where she interviewed well before and after performing two of her songs. She explained her motivation for writing the songs to stop bullying and hate while encouraging all people to love one another no matter their race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation. She also freely spoke about her intersexed condition and being a triple chimera. The album was appropriately entitled WE CAN DO IT. The hosts and audience were blown away by her stage presence, obvious intelligence and her performance. Saturday, across the country, the CDs and DVDs flew off the store shelves as fast as they could be restocked and the number of downloads nearly crashed the web sites. That night ‘The Ravens’ were the special musical guests on Saturday Night Live. Her clear, perfect voice stunned those in attendance who responded with a standing ovation when she finished.

By the end of the weekend over a million copies of the album had been sold. The critics could find nothing to pan. Every note was spot on, the composition flowing, the melodies catchy and the lyrics poetic and meaningful. What was equally astounding was that the album was simultaneously released as downloads in Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, German, Mandarin, Russian and a dozen other languages. The words not only translated, but the poetic beauty was kept intact. Jenken had done all the translations and posted fluent Youtube videos in the release languages explaining and promoting the translations. The undeniable evidence of her superb polymath intellect at the age of four boggled people’s minds.

By that time, requests for appearances and interviews had become rampant. While Jenken wanted to spend the time at home, she and her family acknowledged the world-wide clamor for more information about her. Utilizing her tags she selected from a broad international spectrum of interview requests setting up two 45 minute slots a morning Tuesday thru Friday, one at 8:30, the other at 9:45. They were conducted on the stage in the Raven’s Perch. The Celtic decor provided a sense of warm intimacy. Jenken allowed a 40 minute open Q&A period with 5 minutes at the end for Jenken to make the case for gender equality.

In all interviews, Jenken spoke eloquently and fluently in the language of the interviewer. In addition to the interview, she presented to the interviewers (in their languages as well as posted on Youtube) a 10 minute pre-recorded presentation explaining the unique circumstances that led to her unique ability to learn including a brief demonstration of Jen’s and Ken’s ability to simultaneously read and write disparate subjects as Jenken spoke on a third. The extent of her unique abilities astonished the world.

While Jenken would have liked to perform in the dining room of the Raven’s Perch every evening, she realized they were barely able to handle the crowds who simply wanted to be near her. They compromised by playing The Ravens videos on monitors. Jenken circulated amongst the tables greeting old acquaintances and making new, signing autographs for all who asked. It blew their minds to see her simultaneously sign two distinct autographs at the same time.

In their private time, Jenken raised the idea they needed to rethink their future. It was obvious people were intrigued with her. There was growing evidence that her fame was drawing stalkers. Already she had received love letters. The vast majority were harmless but quite a few lewd letters had also arrived. Then there were the hate comments on Face book pages. Jenken was taken back to realize her cute little girlishness had become the object of some perverted sexual fantasies.

While Jen, Ken and Jenken went about their daily routine, Jenken aggressively sought those nasty people out. In doing so she discovered the horrid reality of child pornography. Jen and Ken were carefully shielded from the harsh reality she discovered. Carefully probing of the internet she discovered the myriad trails of perversion. Simultaneously she sent out general query flags to the billions of human minds she had tagged to alert her of any pedophilic activity. As the responses came back she probed those who were suspect. Many were harmless occasional fantasies that the individual’s morality prevented any type of action. Others were simply lurkers who took what they could find while never doing anything hands-on. Then there were the true perverts. Jenken was so offended and stunned by what she found and was unsure about how to handle them.

That is until the day after Christmas when one of the flags she’d set activated. She found a pedophile who was just about to molest a three year old girl! Jenken immediately knew she had to intervene. The man’s mind was so filled with lust, utter depravity and evilness that Jenken was absolutely horrified. He not only intended to rape the innocent child in every orifice, he intended to torture and dismember her while she was still alive!

{:-O
up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Heart attack

You about killed me with that cliffhanger. I mean seriously, come on. That's just mean.

Jessica Marie

P.S. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Now that would be a fitting

Now that would be a fitting punishment for the pervert when captured. No telling how many very young children have suffered and died at the hands of this monster. Normally more than one.