Life on the Run in Skirts - Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 7 - Don’t ever poke a mother bear

Ellen reached for Mike's right hand and got a firm grip on his thumb and bent it back far enough to hear it break. Mike released Heather and let put a howl like a wounded animal. Bill came charging to his friend's aid. Ellen pivoted on her left leg and landed a solid one-legged kick to his beer belly. Bill folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Ellen turned to check on Heather. With her back to him, Mike came up behind her and engulfed her in a bear hug with the intention of squeezing the breath out of Ellen. That plan failed when Ellen whipped her head straight back to strike Mike's face breaking his nose. Ellen took Heather's hand and the two bikini clad ladies strolled toward their towels with as much rapidity as was possible without actually running. They gathered their belongings and walked toward their room.

George felt emasculated watching his wife dispatch the two mashers without breaking a sweat. He was shaking like a leaf and exclaimed, "My God! I didn't realize I was married to Wonder Woman."

Then he felt compelled to ask, "Where did you learn that?"

Ellen was doing her best to keep from shaking herself and tried to make light of the confrontation. "Oh, it was nothing. Derrick has been giving me self-defense lessons ever since he learned I was coming to Mexico by myself."

George gathered his wits about him and calmed down. "Derrick again, just how long has he been in your life?"

Ellen shrugged. "I believe it's about 8 or 9 months. I started going to the gym right after you were incarcerated. He volunteered to be my personal trainer. We get together three to four times a week in the gym and once or twice a week in social settings."

"It seems you have spent a lot of time with him."

"As a matter of fact, I have been seeing a lot of him. He has been a real comfort with you being gone. He has even taken an interest in what I eat, ever since I found out I was pregnant. He has me on a very strict diet."

"So, you told him about the baby? Before telling me!"

"Of course, he had a right to know considering our special relationship."

George stopped dead in his tracks, he glared at his wife and demanded an explanation, "What do you mean by special relationship?"

Ellen wasn't naïve and could see the jealously on her husband's face. "Relax honey. He comes around because Nancy has the hots for him. We are just very good friends. As my trainer, he needed to know my condition so he wouldn't have me do anything to endanger the baby."

George let out a sigh of relief then started counting back seven months. He then said something he immediately regretted. "You're sure it's OUR baby? To me the math doesn’t work out."

Ellen turned on him her eyes ablaze with fury. "How dare you say something like that!" Count again I believe it happened around the time of my first conjugal visit.

Heather became emotional he sniffled back tears that threatened to run down his face Ellen reached for a towel and wiped his eyes and said, "The hormones must be getting to you. You are starting to get emotional like a female. How long have you been having these emotional swings?"

"Not long, a few months. I seem to cry at the littlest things."

Ellen embraced her husband and uttered, "I guess I am going to have to adjust to that. There is something going on, we need to find out what before you reach a point of no return."

All Heather could do was to nod his head in agreement.

@ @ @ @

Heather was uncomfortable with where this was going. He decided to change the subject and said, "Let's go inside, it's getting hot here in the sun."

Ellen pulled Heather to the side and whispered at a level only audible to Heather, "Not half as hot as it is going to get."

Coming in from the beach George decided to shower. He stripped off the bikini that made him feel as though he had a permanent wedgie and threw it into the sink to be washed later. He got in and let the cool water run over him. He was soaping himself up, when suddenly he felt Ellen's arms around him.

She reached around him and turned the hot water off and the cold all the way on. She directed the spray at his crotch.

The frigid water hit him like a bolt of electricity. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" He quasi-protested.

"You tell me," she said, nibbling on his neck. "I just wanted to make sure you were getting all the nasty sand off."

"Thank you for your concern," he said, turning to face her. He took the soap in his hand soaped her chest. "It's only fair that I do the same."

With one hand on his faux breast and one cradling his testicles. She massaged his developing boob and jokingly said, "Say you're kinda busty for a fella."

Unabashedly, he loved this feeling very much and wanted more, but his masculine pride wouldn't let him acknowledge it. He pasted an angry expression on his face.

Ellen rejected his mild protest for what it was, merely a face-saving gesture.

"Don't look sad I really like you this way." She moved her attentions further south and soaped the sensitive tip of his genitals that protruded from the plastic with care and attention. Something he truly loved as it felt so sexy; but disappointedly only a little happened, it got plump in its encased plastic but not hard.

The mutual cleaning went on until both were rather excited. Ellen decided enough was enough, "Stop," she said. "Let's take this to the bed and do it right."

She turned off the water, opened the door and scooped his body up. She was really big into this. It made him feel strange, yet it felt good. He liked the feeling of powerlessness. But, still, it was kind of unusual. As she made her way to the bedroom, George pulled Ellen's head down to his face and kissed her on the mouth.

Breaking the kiss, Ellen proclaimed, "Dear, you really are becoming anorexic you are nothing but skin and bone. We need to get a decent meal or two into you. Eating nothing but junk food and my love juices is not a balanced diet." She held him in the air poised over the bed.

Heather could only laugh as he said, "Put me down, you oaf!"

"No, Mademoiselle, I won't." Ellen said coyly while holding him suspended over the bed.

He started mock-pounding her with his fists.

"Assaulting me, you are in such trouble," Ellen said as she dropped Heather onto the bed and ordered. "Heather, assume your proper position on your back and prepare yourself for some strenuous cardiovascular exercise."

In his Heather voice, he said flirtatiously, "If you say so. Jane will mind her big strong Tarzan."

As Ellen thumped her chest in a simulated jungle yell, "You better believe it girl. You're at my mercy. Resistance will be dealt with harshly."

He complied and rolled off his side to his back.

"Before we start can't we take these mountains of flab off my chest?"

"Sorry no can do. I still don't have fingernail polish remover to get them off."

"Well how about freeing willy?"

Ellen gave that some serious thought then said, "I like it just the way it is. Your head sticks out enough I can get to the sensitive parts. Let's leave it on for tonight. Just appreciate the fact you have a lesbian nymphomaniac in bed with you."

Ellen leered down at her waiting husband and said, "Are you ready, bitch?"

‘Bitch?’ George wondered where that came from.

Ellen went to her purse and got her perfume; she squirted several plumes over the bed and let it settle over her hubby. She stood next to the bed her legs spread and hands on her hips. Maintaining eye contact, she addressed her prostrate husband, "I can see with all that you have gone through today you are about to have an emotional meltdown. There is no way I can let that happen. You need to hold it together for us to get back home. We need to discharge the pressure building up in you. That means tonight you will make no decisions. I am totally in charge; your only responsibilities tonight are to do exactly as you are told. No improvising. Am I clear on that?"

George got up on his elbows. Ellen slapped his face. It was not a hard slap, but it told him that she was in command. Then she firmly pushed him back flat, "Has prison made you addlebrained, just what didn’t you understand about doing nothing without being told?"

She climbed on to the bed and straddled his torso. She looked down at George’s face and detected a trace of confusion.

First, she dictated that George put his talented mouth to work and tease her thighs with butterfly kisses. She slowly inched forward until his tongue and lips were within sticking distance of her sex organs. From the first time he had proved to be very good at oral sex. Tonight, she was determined to improve his technique. Without worry of damaging his fragile male ego, she provided instant feedback on everything he did. In the past, she had always relied on her partner’s expertise in love making. Now, for the first time, she took control over her own pleasure. She found just being in charge was an aphrodisiac in itself, if she wanted a tongue to rub with heavier or lighter pressure, she got what she wanted. George was magnificent. He accepted her criticisms for what they were; a training session. By morning, he had learned exactly what was required to bring Ellen her greatest pleasure.

By the time the sun rose, Ellen was willing to grant him the title of a virtuoso pussy licker.

@ @ @ @

Dawn found both exhausted, their hairs were mussed beyond any recognizable style. Ellen watched as Heather’s eyes slowly opened. She lovingly asked, "Well, did you enjoy last night?"

His only response was a beguiling smile, and a sparkle in his eyes! That communicated better than a thousand words.

She could smell the sweet scent of her lingering perfume on him.

The experience had been as unique for her as it had been for him. Maybe it was because of the weird circumstances? Maybe it was because he'd been so nervous? She didn't know why but it had been wonderful for her. How many times did she orgasm? She'd lost count. The only thing she did know was that she wanted to experiment more with this person she was coming to know as Heather.

The two lovers shared a breakfast of fresh fruit that they picked at with their fingers. Ellen went to the bathroom to wash her hands and while in there took the opportunity to gather up their bikinis that had been hung over the shower rod to dry. She started a bath, poured in scented bath salts and bubble bath and brought the suits back into the room. She had a spring to her step. George’s reaction on seeing what Ellen had in her hands, showed he wasn’t happy.

"Oh no not again!"

Ellen tried to reassure him, "Relax dear, no more beach, I’ve got something better planned. Today we’re going to sunbathe around the pool. We’ll be less likely to be hassled."

George wasn’t reassured. His first emergence as Bikini Heather hadn’t gone so well. He wondered would today be any better.

Ellen wasn’t interested in his concerns; she had her own plans. She addressed him, "Since we spent a lot of our cash reserves on these suits, we are going to get our money’s worth. Being that close to the hotel in these suits we will be sure to be noticed."

George had to ask, "After yesterday do you think those guys have reported being assaulted?"

"Not likely, I can’t see two rugged he-men report being beat up by a mere girl in a bikini. If I had to bet, they are half way to the U.S. border by now. Don’t worry about them."

She pointed to the bathroom where a bath was filling. "Now young lady march in there and bathe!" With his emotions, all a flutter George covered the 13 steps to the bathroom and felt like a man on the way to the gallows.

He climbed into the bathtub and slowly lowered himself up to his neck in the hot water overflowing in bubbles. He relaxed and resigned himself to his fate.

The luxuriating soak in the delightfully fragrant bath did its intended purpose and he emerged feeling relaxed and, due to the perfumed lavender bath oils, smelled as effeminate as he ever had. Ellen came in and had him stand for an examination. With a razor, she removed the few extraneous body hairs she found. Ellen covered his skin with a sweet-smelling after-bath lotion. George was surprised at how sensuous it felt have his loving wife run her hand over his skin.

Ellen knelt on the floor and with her hands tapped the inside of his legs, "Now honey, spread those long legs and let me check on your plastic tube to see if we can reuse it." A cursory examination showed the superglue held the cellophane in place. A more detailed inspection determined it was still functional for what they needed.

With Ellen’s assistance Heather put on his bikini bottom. Once tightly tied, it held his marbles up in their man cave and his penis out of sight, his crotch definitely looked female, lip contour and all.

Ellen drew herself close to Heather’s face and stared at him. She looked at him like he wasn't there; sort of like an empty canvas. "I have to adjust your eyebrows just a tad, honey. Nobody will notice when you switch back to your normal gender. But they need to be cleaned-up and a little arch added. Is that O.K.?" she asked.

He nodded yes. She went to work and in no time declared him ready. "You know, you make a passable woman. Not the prettiest. However, your magnificent figure compensates for your lack of classical beauty, this just might work."

"What do you mean MIGHT?"

"Relax honey it is just an expression. Don’t read too much into it."

Proceeding to the next step, Ellen sat George down for a makeover seeing as how they would be near the hotel and under closer scrutiny, she would go a bit more dramatic than yesterday. George felt exposed sitting there with his boobs dangling from his chest. The glue showed no signs of weakening. He was actually looking forward to the wearing the bikini top as it provided some support and cover.

Looking at his reflection he uttered, "Isn't that a bit heavy for daytime?" He enquired nervously.

"Well yes, ordinarily I would do something simpler for daytime and certainly use much less for merely going to the pool. But remember this isn't 'ordinary'; you want to make a statement. Therefore, I think the 'femme fatale' look is appropriate on this occasion. "

Twenty minutes later, George had vanished to be replaced by a convincing Heather. A girl that would be right at home at Daytona Beach during spring break.

Next came his bikini top. Ellen tied his top on and was satisfied with the finished product. She told Heather to relax and unwind while she got ready. Watching her husband lounging around the room in that sexy outfit had Ellen excited in a different way. She had never considered herself to be gay. However, her current feelings firmly planted the seeds of confusion. She knew she was stimulated by men, but with her excitement over Heather she wondered if this was the beginning of her developing bi-sexual tendencies. She knew she didn’t want to be a total lesbian., may be life as a part time one would work for her.

Ellen put her suit on and determined it was time for the two of them to head to the resort pool.

They each slipped on flip flops. She handed Heather a towel along with a pair of sunglasses and a large floppy hat. They moseyed on down to the resort’s pool without encountering anyone, the pool area was deserted and sun drenched. Ellen spread their towels on two lounge chairs for a morning of sunbathing and waited for Heather to catch up. Ellen tracked his movements with her eyes as he walked to her side and laid down. After about a half hour, Ellen got up to make her morning rounds, leaving Heather by himself poolside.

To Heather, it seemed Ellen was gone for a prolonged time. Still exhausted from last night’s bedroom gymnastics, it wasn’t long before Heather became drowsy. The soft ocean breezes, the sound of waves breaking on the shore, and titillating smell of the salt air were therapeutic. Before she knew it, she had dosed off in the warm sun.

In a dream state, Heather had the euphoric feeling she was flying. The aqua water slipped below her. The sun felt like a warm brush of silk across her face, legs and tummy. The breeze made her skin electric. It smelled of the sea and had the tang of salt. She breathed in the air in great gulps and detected other scents, that didn’t belong to the sea; chlorine from the pool, rose petals from the gardens around the resort and the lingering perfume from her bath. All in all, a very pleasant aroma.

In her dream Heather could see her shadow skimming the ocean beneath her. A pod of dolphins rocked through the waves. Hurling themselves out of the water in graceful, desperate leaps to join her soaring above the whitecaps.

Then a gnawing discomfort imposed itself. Her soaring was suddenly not so effortless. The dolphins were getting closer with each leap. They were no longer so peaceful; she could see their teeth were bared. Their faces were morphing into faces; one resembled Ellen’s two others were the guys from yesterday. Heather wanted to stop now. The sun’s warmth now felt more like a rasp on her skin as the sun burned it to a rosy red. Perspiration poured out of her as if she had been swimming. She was naked, she didn’t have to see it, she felt it. Heather willed herself awake, just as the dolphins threaten to nip at the fleshy parts of her nude body.

Memories of yesterday’s attack brought tears to her Heather. They raced down her cheeks from the corners of her eyes. She pleaded for her eyes to open. Her lids felt heavy and not just from the mascara. She willed them open with all her might. First there was just a flutter. With a great deal of effort her eyes finally opened, unfocused but open. Looking around Heather noticed Ellen’s lounge chair was still empty. With his heart racing, he wondered if his nightmare wasn’t a precursor of things to come.

Becoming fully wake he scanned the area outside the immediate poolside and noticed two policemen roaming the grounds and headed his way. George decided it was safer to stay out of sight so rather than wait there for Ellen he gathered their things and headed back to their room.

Once inside he found it cool and empty. George just relaxed.

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice story!

Donna T's picture

I like your story and writing style. Keep writing! "Bill folded like a cheap lawn chair."... classic!

Donna

Morning Rounds...

I wonder if Ellen's in trouble.

Eric