The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Simon's back in school

Printer-friendly version

(Not a lot of crossdressing here but important to the arc of our story)

It was the best two days of my life after suffering the worst night of my life but now it was time to be Simon again. The only remnants of Suzie are the studs Judy put in my earlobes so the holes don’t close and the clear nail polish Judy put on so my nails would grow. At least I should be able to claw Greg Martin in a few days. Of course I still have the perm from Hell too and I have drawn in eyebrows but no makeup otherwise. And, of course, I have to wear my boy clothes again. Mom had somebody drop them off at Judy’s last night. And, most importantly I guess, the hair on my face and body is growing back just as Judy predicted it would. I’m a wimpy boy again.

Judy drops me off at school and the first people to greet me are three of the jocks that tried to rape me Saturday Night. “Hey, there goes Wonder Woman,” one says as he feigns a limp wrist. Don’t let them get to you, Simon. You’ll be Suzie Lavender again soon and then they can’t mess with you.

Of course the whole school knows what happened and students and teachers alike are either looking at me with sympathy or pity or either they're looking at me in disgust or laughter. But I don’t feel humiliated, not anymore. Not after living for two days as a real sissy girl.

Of course I don’t know how I’ll face Sally. She’s my best friend, or at least she was, but she can’t understand this, can she? I guess I’m going to find out because Sally finds me at lunch. “ S-Simon? I’m so sorry. I never thought the cheerleaders would do that to you. If I knew I never would have told you to call Megan’s bluff like that. “

“It’s okay, Sally, you didn’t know. Besides, I think you did me a favor.”

“In what way.”

“Sally, I have a confession to make. I don’t like being a guy.”

“Well, I know that.”

“No, what I’m trying to say is, before they did what they did to me, I was really enjoying being Wonder Woman.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, and my step-monster isn’t a monster at all. She dressed me up as a sissy for two days, and I met a bunch of other sissies that work for my step-mother. And, um, well, I’m one of them.”

“Are you saying you’re a sissy girl?”

“Yeah.”

Sally looks at me, shows a faint smile, and gives me a bear hug. She’s accepting me, I think.

Then I know she’s accepting me because the next things she says is, “This is so exciting. Now we can go shopping together and do all the girl things that girls do. We can do pajama parties.”

“We can do each other’s nails.”

“Yeah. I mean I know I’m just a girl, not a sissy, but that doesn’t matter, does it?”

“No, it doesn’t.”

“Is your step-mother going to let you dress up again?”

I told Sally about the plans to transform me for good on Thanksgiving and then the operation that’s to take place during the Christmas holidays.

“Oh, so cool. Hey, I want to be there when they do your makeover. What are they going to do with your, um, hair?”

“Judy is putting some kind of softener on it so it’s easier to style when the time comes. I’ll probably end up with a real pretty hairdo.”

“ I so want to see that. I bet you’re really pretty, Simon.”

“Uh, you better call me Suzie from now on, because that’s who I’m going to be; Suzie Lavender.”

“Suzie Lavender; I like that name.” We hug again and my new best friend is the same as the old one.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Three weeks have passed and it’s the last day of school before Thanksgiving. I now have a small beard and I have enough hair on my body for it to be pretty obvious. Judy says it should be easy to permanently remove every strand of hair from my face and body. I’ll again be as hairless as a newborn baby only this time it will be forever. Of course the mop on my head is another matter. Technically it’s even longer than Sally’s bob, but it’s still a curly mess from the bad perm the cheerleaders gave me. It is a lot softer though since I’ve been putting the conditioner on every day after school. Judy has been letting me wear the Jill St John wig at home but I hopefully won’t be having to wear it after tomorrow. I still am using the clear nail polish and my nails actually look pretty feminine. I’m also still taking the sissy cocktail every morning and even though I’m an ugly boy on the outside, I feel like a beautiful sissy girl on the inside. It’s just that it’s getting more and more difficult to act like a boy, even a wimpy one.

Despite the occasional taunts from some of the students, I’ve been pretty much left alone. In fact, except for Beth, who is the one friendly face, the Cheerleaders have been steering away from me like the plague. I heard a rumor that it had something to do with Josie Farber and the girls soccer team threatening to kick the cheerleaders’ asses if they messed with me. The teachers too have laid off now that they know I’m actually in transition as Judy has made it clear to the school. They have been put on notice that I’ll be returning to school as Suzie on Monday after Thanksgiving break. And I will be treated with the respect as a sissy girl should be or else. There are laws in place that protect girl sissies from harassment by closed minded people.

It’s my last night as Simon and I’m getting more and more excited about tomorrow. Judy says I’m going to be pampered like I’ve never been before. I’m going to go through the whole hair removal routine all over again only this time, it will be much more gentle and loving. Sally is going to be there to keep me company and Judy says there might be another surprise. I only wish there was a way for me to stop my erection but, of course, you don’t want to do that because, after the operation, it won’t matter and you will want to be a bit horny. So I masturbate occasionally when I get overly excited. Judy expects me to do that every night before I do the operation because it will make dressing up easier afterwards.

We’re eating dinner. I’ve lost ten pounds since the Halloween encounter and, while I’m even wimpier as a boy, I’m just about at the perfect weight for a girl sissy my size. It’s frustrating that the sissy cocktail hasn’t even given me even an inch of shapely hip or boob. That takes a few years if you just take the cocktail I’m afraid. All it really does is make you act rather effeminate and make you either want to dress up as a girl (thank god in my case) or become a whimpering prissy sissy in diapers (the punishment scenario).

Dad, or Arnold as I’ve been calling him lately, talks to me for the first time since he saw me as Wonder Woman. Dad has wanted to throw me out for weeks but he dares not try because he knows Judy would give him his papers. Even though Henry Stone also happens to be the father of Elaine and even though Henry knows Judy has great disdain for his daughter, albeit for good reason, he also has her back and Arnold knows it.

“So, I guess this is your last day as Simon, huh?”

“Yep. You’re losing a son and gaining a daughter.”

“What I’m gaining is a freak.”

Judy is about to tell Arnold to knock it off but now I, Simon, am going to tell him how I feel for maybe the first time in my life.”

“Well, Dad! Since I won’t be Simon much longer. Maybe I can tell you what a mess you made out of my life. You dumped Mom because you thought she was rich and it turned out she wasn’t. I think that’s why you married Judy. Then you put me in an abusive situation with Bud because of your selfishness. I thought Judy hated me all these years and maybe she doesn’t like little boys that much but she would have let me live here.”

Judy interjects, “That’s true; I would have.”

“But you didn’t want me here, did you- Dad! No you were too busy trying to impress everybody with your golf game or whatever it is you do. By the way, how’s Helga, the massage therapist?”

“Yeah, I’d like to know that myself.” Judy knows Arnold has been sleeping with Helga for years.

“You keep Helga out of it you whimpering sissy!” Arnold then goes for the jugular. “Simon, what did I do to ever deserve a pathetic joke of a son like you?”

“You screwed a sixteen year old and got her pregnant.” I can’t believe I just told my father off.

Arnold is about to slap me silly but stops when he hears the hysterical laughter of Judy. “Ah, what’s the use. Have a nice life, sissy.” Arnold storms out the door, probably to get laid by Helga.

Judy finally controls herself. “Ha, ha. I think it’s time to go upstairs, Suzie.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We go upstairs and I change into my boy pajamas for the last time. Or at least I thought I was before Judy stops me. “Don’t wear them. I’m throwing them away. Try these on instead.” Judy hands me the lavender pajama set I wore Halloween weekend.

“Thanks. Are you sure?”

“ Of course, sweetie. It’s time you get used to the feel of satin again. This is going to be your last night in this room too. I had your new room redecorated. I hope you like it. Would you like to see it?”

“Sure.” I wonder if it’s going to be all pink. That would be so cool.

The room is pink with some teen idols on the wall. “I know you don’t like teen idols much, Suzie, but I have a feeling you will after tomorrow. You’re going to be getting a booster hormone shot tomorrow so you’re going to be pretty giggly I think. Are we still picking Sally up tomorrow?”

“Yes. She’s really excited.”

“I’m glad. I am too.”

I take a quick tour of my future bedroom. The wall is of a pink flowery wall paper with some chandelier like lighting coming from the ceiling. The bed is also pink and so soft. I look in the closet and I see a huge wardrobe of dresses, blouses, and skirts that I’ll be wearing. I have a shoe box with about twenty pair of shoes, mostly two and three inch heels but some flats as well, all are very feminine.

I have two dresser drawers and a vanity to do my makeup. One dresser is holding my underwear and some T-shirts and shorts, the other has nothing but pantyhose, at least fifty pairs of various colors though mostly nude and tan, my favorites. Finally there is another closet that is holding my swimwear and exercise wear. And I just have enough room to hold a small stereo and a handful of single records.

And then there are they teen idols on the wall. There’s one of Wally Diamond and another of Jake Cassidy. I hate both of them and yet I’m getting excited at the sight of them. Judy calls to me. “Look under the bed, Suzie.”

I do as Judy says and I see a pull out drawer with all sorts of magazines, mostly beauty magazines but also a few romantic novels and some teen idol magazines. One has the hottest teen idol out there, Davey Bakersfield. And it just hits me.

I’m in love with teen idol Davey Bakersfield. I really am a girl sissy (squeal)!

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos