The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Suzie's operation

Printer-friendly version

NOTE: Please note that this is a fantasy that is set a thousand years into the future. I don't profess to be a doctor and I'm sure what I'm suggesting in this story is anatomically impossible. But a girl can dream, can't she? :D

So, this is it, the day I say goodbye to Mr. Happy who will be moving inside, and I say hello to Miss Sissy Clitty. Dr. Pandora says it will take a couple weeks to heal, but in the end, I’ll have the outside anatomy of a real girl even though my insides will be a lot different. I’ll have two large ovary-like pouches inside of my butt cheeks that will collect my new sissy semen after orgasm as well as any semen from a guy I have sex with. I’ll also have a new voice and my tits will begin to grow, eventually to a 36C by sometime in the summer. Needless to say, I’m really excited.

Judy, Sally, and Dixie are there to lend me support. I didn’t dare tell Judy, but I told Dixie about my first time doing oral sex with Tommy and she was all so giggly about it. She told me she did the same thing to a guy the night before her operation. She also asked if anyone had shown me her sissy clit so I’d know what it looked like. I said no. Dixie looked around and locked the door. She took off her panties and tan pantyhose and she showed me what a sissy clit looked like. It looked gorgeous. It wasn’t quite like a woman’s vagina, but you could see how a penis could fit comfortably in as Dr. Pandora said it would. “You pee out of it too of course,” Dixie said. “So, you have to make sure you’re really clean if you ever want to get laid.”

Of course, that conversation was before Judy and Sally got here and now we’re all dressed. Well, I’m not of course. I mean I have all my makeup on and my nails are done up in red, but I’m not even wearing my falsies and, hopefully, I won’t be wearing them at all after March or April when my own breasts make it to a B cup. All I have on right now is my hospital gown and that’s all I’ll have on for the next three days while I recover.

I do have time to ask Sally what happened with Josie. They were together for Christmas after Sally admitted her love for her.

“Oh, we’re doing great. I don’t know how Josie knew I liked her though, I mean she admitted liking you, but you only want to date guys now.”

Yeah, after the operation. But all I told Josie was that somebody liked her. I figured you would have been mortified if I told her it was you.”

“You’re not kidding I would have been mortified. But it was really nice. We went to a movie and then we kissed. It was really sweet.”

I love a good romantic story.

Dr. Pandora has entered my hospital room to get me ready for the big event. “Well, hello, girls. I guess you’re all excited, Suzie. When you wake up eventually, you won’t sound like a boy anymore.”

“I won’t sound like anything anymore.” I’m looking forward to losing my boys’ voice but not to becoming a mute temporarily.

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic, Suzie,” Judy chides me. “You’ll sound like a songbird in just two weeks.”

“How about I just sound like a parakeet in two days?” I’m getting grumpy, dang hormones.

“How about we get you ready for your operation, young lady?” Dr. Pandora is about to have me wheeled to the operating room .

“Goodbye Dixie, bye Sally, goodbye, Mommy.” I give all three of them a hug, well, they give me one actually and I’m off to the OR. When I come back, I’ll never be the same again.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are in the operating room where Dr. Pandora again explains the procedure to me. “We’re going to put you under. You won’t come out of it for about two days while we do three operations on you. Today we’re doing the main operation which will be to open a cavity that will give you a makeshift vagina. We will also be tucking your penis inside where it can reach orgasm during intercourse.”

“I know that already, Dr. Pandora.”

“I know you do, honey, your male testicles are also being replaced with a large female organ that will produce the special female semen we were talking about. From tonight on, you’ll only be able to excrete estrogen and female testosterone which has the opposite effect of the normal male testosterone of course. Even if you never drink another sissy cocktail, and of course you’ll drink plenty, you’ll be a fully biological sissy within a year. With the concoction, hopefully less than six months. “

“And I’m getting the butt ovaries.”

“And you’re getting the butt ovaries. They’re going to be sensitive for, well, actually forever. You’ll love it when a guy rubs you there, I have to tell you.”

“I know, Dixie tells me she gets turned on when her guy caresses her there.”

“Tomorrow. We’ll do the other two operations, both much smaller. We will implant new nipples which will help your breasts grow to the 36C we agreed on… and your voice is going to be replaced, first by removing your Adam’s Apple, and then by altering your vocal chords so you sound like a girl. When you can talk again, you’ll sound just like Claudette Colbert, I promise. But when you wake up, you won’t be able to talk though.”

“I know.”

“So, are you ready?” I nod as to say yes. “Good, say goodbye to Mr. Happy and we’ll put you under.”

I look at my erect penis for what will be the last time. A tear of joy is streaming down my face as the anesthesia is applied. Goodbye, Mr. Happy, Hello Keebler Elf…

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m starting to come to. Of course, I’m still pretty groggy from it all but I somehow feel different. My eyesight is a bit blurry, but I can see Judy and Dixie. I’m not really with it but I can hear Judy tell Dixie to fetch Dr. Pandora. I can see Dixie’s cute tush (it’s dress down Wednesday) walking out and I can feel a hard on. Except it feels like the hard on is inside of me. It also feels a little painful.

And Judy notices. “Uh-oh, honey. Think about baseball or something. You don’t want to get excited yet.” No kidding.

So, I think about baseball and those gorgeous hunks. I imagine how well hung they are and, shit!

“Okay, honey. Think about bees or something.”

Dixie has returned. “Dr. Pandora is on her way. Hi, sweetie. How are you feeling?”

Judy gets stern. “Dixie! You know Suzie can’t talk.”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot. Okay one finger for yes and two fingers for no.”

Well, that’s a nice way to communicate. Of course, like the fool I am, I do try to talk, and nothing comes out. Dr. Pandora was right. I’m an absolute mute. I ask for a pen and paper or I play charades and they finally figure it out after a half hour. I write that I want to see myself.

“Honey,” Judy says, “Why don’t we wait for Dr. Pandora? Besides we have to put your makeup on.

Put my makeup on? Do I look like Frankenstein? What did Pandora do to me? Is she a quack?

I’m starting to become a little more alert when Dr. Pandora enters. “There’s my girl. The operation went very well. “She turns to Judy. “She didn’t try to talk, did she?”

“Oh, maybe a little.” Judy grimaces at a sulking Dixie.

“Well, no matter.” Dr Pandora is talking to me again. “You’ll be mute for a couple days and then you’ll sound like you have laryngitis for a week or so, but after that, you’ll sound like a little songbird. I see you have paper. Is there anything you’d like to write?”

My nipples feel sore

“Yes, we successfully implanted the hormone boosters that will give you your breasts in about six months. Have you felt anything different down there?”

I nodded yes. And now that I think about it, I feel amazingly different all over but especially in my rump region. It really is sensitive to the touch and my tush feels so soft. In fact, thinking about it give me a hard on again. I write on the paper. My hard on is inside of me, isn’t it?

“Yes, it is. All your new organs are implanted which is why you have a soft tushie now. Would like to feel down there?”

I feel around my nether region and, indeed, Mr. Happy is gone, or at least he isn’t on the outside. I reach down towards my buttcheeks and I feel a bandage around what feels like a new hole. I have a sissy clit, don’t I?

“You do, and it is a nice and tight one if I may say so myself.”

I keep feeling down there being careful not to play with myself and I smile. I’m really a girl sissy.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I spend two more days in the hospital, and I’m sent home to recuperate. Thanks to some new healing practices, they’re able to remove the bandages from what was once my Adam’s apple, my now very sensitive nipples, and my nether regions. The private area will take the longest to heal and I shouldn’t do much more than go to the bathroom for the next couple months. Of course, I’m going to be aroused, but I won’t be able to do anything about it for a while. That’s pretty frustrating. But I’m all made up at least and learning how to walk again. Now I have to swish my butt like a sissy whether I like it or not and, frankly, that kind of turns me on. And frankly, that makes me sexually frustrated. Oh, to be a sissy.

I have to stay home for another week while I recuperate. Dr. Pandora doesn’t want me back in school until my new voice is in full swing. I can already tell, even with my severe laryngitis, that my boy voice is gone, and I sound almost like Minnie Mouse with a sore throat. That will change of course and soon, I’ll sound like a normal giggling girl. In the meantime, I’ll take my sissy cocktails and try on some new clothes and maybe even bake a cake. I’m going to be doing all kind of girly things from now on and I’m really excited.

But right now, it’s time to go to bed. So, I’ll slip on my bikini bottom so I can show off my plump tushie and a training bra. I can’t wait till I get real boobs. I’ll put on some night cream and listen to some music while I read a beauty magazine. I really want to see the article on how to get softer lips. I feel like I’m so much in heaven right now.

Because, now I’m a real girl sissy and life couldn’t be better.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos