The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Suzie's first Monday

Printer-friendly version

I’m waking up and wondering if my nightmare has turned into a wonderful dream and now I’ll be waking up in my old bed and hear Bud yelling at Mom again.

But, no, I’m in Judy’s bed in her dressing room and I’m dressed up in a pink baby doll nightie with bloomers. My nails are still shimmering with two coats of fuchsia nail polish. Of course I still have the perm from Hell but even that feels just a tad bit softer. Now all I have to do is to look in the mirror.

My makeup is gone and thus, my eyelashes, but my face is covered in cold cream. That figures to be another nightly ritual for me from now on. In the meantime, I admire my smooth hairless legs and feel sad that I have to let the hair grow back. Even sadder that I have to return to school tomorrow.

Judy enters the room to tell me we have to get ready. Judy has to be at work in two hours. She has been up for over an hour already as she had to pretty herself up before she could pretty me up.

First we have to get dressed. I change my underwear. Now I’m wearing a blue nylon bra and panty set. My B cup breast forms are again glued on. “It won’t be long before you don’t need these anymore,” assures Judy. She smooths my legs with baby oil to make sure there is no hair yet. She expects hair to start showing up as early as tonight. “Still totally, smooth, good.” She hands me a pair of tan pantyhose, all shimmery as usual and I pull them up each leg and over my blue pantied hips and waist. As usual my fuchsia toes are saying hi to me through the hose and I have an enormous erection.

“Uh, Judy.”

“Yeah, I was afraid of that. Pull down your hose and panties honey. I think I got something.” Judy goes to the dresser and find a spray that looks like Solarcaine. She sprays it on my member and boy is it cold. It also shrinks my penis down to nothing even though I still feel aroused. This lets Judy put my penis into the sash and she ties it to a string between my butt cheeks and around my waist. Now, I’ll be smooth all day. “ The best part is, you’ll still feel very horny. You won’t be able to do anything about it, not until you get home anyway.”

“You’re going to let me masturbate?”

“Oh, I have to, honey. I can’t leave you frustrated all night. That would be inhumane.” Judy’s kindness this weekend has so overwhelmed me. I never would have thought.

The panties and pantyhose are back up and I put on a frilly white blouse. This one is short sleeve so I won’t be exposing my sexy smooth underarms, darn it. Then again, I am going to a place of business, aren’t I? I slip on a black skirt that goes maybe two inches above the knee. That’s long for me and Judy remarks the same. “ I know you like mini-skirts, and I encourage mini-skirts at the workplace but a girl always likes to try different lengths.” She promises this skirt will be the longest I’ll ever have to wear so I’ll always get to show off my pantyhosed legs. The black heels that we bought yesterday are put on and I have to say I look pretty stunning, well, my body does anyway.

Judy sits me at the vanity while she teaches me how to put on makeup. She draws on my thinly arched eyebrows again and teaches me how to apply eye liner and mascara. She wants me to put the mascara on thick so I look demure. I then put on the silver eye shadow again and touch it up with some sea green like I wore yesterday. I’m also applying a medium foundation to my face, a little bit of bronzer, and some pink rouge. My face looks kind of shiny, cool.

Judy pulls out a new lipstick. “Let’s see how you look in red lipstick.” She has me apply the lipstick as I look in the mirror. It has a glimmery shine to it just like the fuchsia one did. I have to say I look pretty sultry. I think fuchsia makes me look cuter though.

Judy covers my bad perm with the solution she used yesterday to flatten the curls and the wig cap is put on. I’m wearing the Jill St John wig again. Judy replaces my studs with a pair of small hoop earrings to look tasteful. Now I get to look in the standing mirror before we eat breakfast.

And I do look hot, I’m standing in three inch dress heels. They’re not open toe so I can't see my pretty toes, darn it, but I still have my beautiful fuchsia fingernails to admire. My black skirt is fairly tight and two inches above the knee, enough to show off my tan pantyhose that is covering my still smooth and baby oiled legs. I am wearing the prettiest white blouse with short sleeves and with ruffles on the front. My B-cups are big enough for people to think I have breasts. Finally I look at my reflection. My Auburn Jill St John wig looks great and I can’t wait to be able to show off my real hair when they get the bad perm out. My eyes are sultry looking with the mascara and modest eye-shadow and I have the shiniest red lips. I look like I’m ready for a night on the town.

And we’re ready for breakfast but first, Judy hands me a small purse. She says I can take this to school tomorrow if I want. It has the essentials, money, some makeup though I won’t be using it for a few weeks though I may need to today, and some other assorted girly things. I am going to look weird tomorrow but I don’t care. At least I know I’ll have a link to my near future.

We have a quick breakfast and I have to eat light again. This time I have some cottage cheese and a slice of cantaloupe with the usual sissy cocktail. Judy teaches me how to eat in a ladylike fashion which isn’t easy for me. It helps that I have another sissy cocktail to drink though as that helps me get into the ladylike vibe.

We get into Judy’s Lincoln Continental and Judy drives us to her company, Happy Girl Cosmetics. She talks to me while she’s driving. “You know, of course, that sissies aren’t allowed to drive. People, especially men, are expected to drive them anywhere they want to go.”

“Do people really want to do that?”

“I guarantee you the men will. Even if you don’t put out, and you shouldn’t unless you’re really in love or at least you like the guy a lot, they’ll jump at the chance to chauffeur a pretty sissy. “

“ Well, that’s good to know at least”

“Oh, Suzie. You don’t how excited this makes me feel. I have so much to teach you. And you’re so smart; look what you’ve picked up on already. You’re going to make a beautiful sissy.”

We pull into the reserved parking space at Happy Girl Cosmetics and we enter the lobby. The receptionist is already there. “Hello, Judy”, the perky sissy with the southern accent greets with a pleasant smile. “Who’s your daughter?”

“Hi, Dixie. This is my daughter, Suzie Lavender.”

Dixie gasps in excitement. “You have a sissy in training?”

“It’s a long story. I’ll give you the details later. Suzie was my step son until Saturday but he really wants to be a sissy girl and I’m as pleased as punch.”

“How about you, Suzie. Are pleased as punch too?”

“Yes, I am. I’ve never been this happy in my life,” I have the biggest grin on my face because it’s so true.

Dixie squeals at my sincerity. “Oh, she’s so darling. When’s the operation?”

“Christmas,” Judy says. “We have to tidy up a few things first thanks to a few mean cheerleaders.” Judy glances forlornly at my wig knowing what's underneath.

“Well, you have to come visit us, Suzie. We’re all sissies here.”

“Really?” I ask.

“About sixty of them, Suzie,” smiles Judy. “And they’re all wonderful. Well, better get to the office. I have to show Suzie around and we’re going shopping for clothes during lunch.”

Dixie looks excited. “Oh, can I show her around? Uh, she is a her right?”

“Not yet but she will be. Yes, I’ll send Peggy down in an hour and you can tell her everything about here and the operation.”

I look at Dixie. “You had the operation?”

Dixie giggles. “Of course, silly, we all have. What do you think makes us sissies?”

We go upstairs to Judy’s office. She explains things to me as she prepares for the new week. Her own secretary, Rhonda, isn’t in as of yet, but the secretarial pool is getting full. They take a look at Judy’s new charge (me) and start going and gushing. “Oh, she’s so pretty, Judy, where did you find her?” They think I’m her new conversion it seems.

“Oh you wouldn’t believe me if I told you, Janet. This is Suzie, my soon to be daughter. “

“Hi, Suzie,” the sissies say in unison.

I can’t say anything. I’m so overwhelmed by the friendly welcome. It’s as if I belong here. And, yes, a guy would go bonkers looking at all of these cute sissies and their pantyhosed legs. I’m only going to be a guy for a couple more months, tops, and I’m in love already. I get what Judy was saying in the car. I’d take these sweeties anywhere they asked.

We get to Judy’s office just in time for Rhonda to show up. “Sorry, I’m late, Judy. Boris was complaining about his breakfast again. Who’s your friend?”

“Oh, this is my soon to be daughter, Suzie.” I wave Hi. “ You really need to tell Boris the facts of life honey. I mean I know sissies are supposed to take care of their man but their man’s supposed to take care of them too.”

“I know but I love him.”

I take a look at Rhonda and I wonder why he doesn’t love her apparently. I mean, she’s gorgeous. She’s a couple inches taller than me and looks stunning with her forties style hairdo. Her lips are even redder than mine if that’s possible. She has large breasts which most guys would jump at and her legs are to die for. She’s wearing a pencil skirt with black hosiery, pantyhose I assume. She’s really stunning.

We get into Judy’s office as she explains the set up to me. “As you see, we’re all on a first name basis here. Yes, I’m the boss, but nobody, and I mean nobody is referred to here as Miss, Mrs., or Mr. “

“Men work here too?”

“Well, not many, obviously, but three of our executives are men and we have a couple janitors. All the other executives are women though and all the secretaries are sissies of course. They really are a sorority. You’d fit right in.”

“You want me to be a secretary?”

“If you want, sweetie, sure, but you have to finish school first. And I want you to go to college too, even if it’s part time.”

The hour flies past as Judy tells me about the business and the line of cosmetics. All the cosmetics at the house are all from Happy Girl and the clothing is from her sister’s company, Lovely Woman. There is also a line that caters to sissies called Dainty Sissy. That’s where we’re going after lunch.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It’s ten o’clock and I touch up my makeup from my little purse and go down to the receptionist's desk. Dixie is there to greet me. “Hello, Suzie, ready to go on a tour?”

“Yes, I’m really excited.”

“This is Peggy.” Peggy was sent down to relieve Dixie while she showed me around. She’s a black sissy with a Diahann Carroll like hairstyle. She’s wearing a turtleneck sweater and a plaid mini skirt, and, of course, the pantyhose.

Peggy waves hi and bye with a smile and we’re off to check out some of the offices. I also get a look at the bubbly Dixie, who looks like she’s about thirty. She has gorgeous golden brown hair that is curled just perfectly. Like I hope to have, she has bangs and no one could ever accuse her of being a man or what passes as a real woman in Mippa. Women just don’t wear hair that pretty anymore. She’s immaculately made up like all the other sissies but what stands out besides her large and yet tasteful Dolly Parton breasts, is her micro mini skirt that shows off her gorgeous nude pantyhosed gams. She has open toe heels and you can see her peach toes looking at the owner lovingly. I know I shouldn’t but I think I have a crush on her.

“So are you married, Dixie? I ask.

“No, sweetie. I do have a boyfriend though. I like to call him Fang. He’s so adorable.” Dixie shows me some of the offices and we meet a couple of the executives like Janet Foster for example. She runs the Eye Shadow division and, like the sissies, she’s dressed in a skirt and pantyhose although the skirt is considerably longer, a little under the knee actually, like Judy’s is. We also refer to her as Janet per Judy’s first name basis rule. As we say our goodbyes, Dixie mentions, “That’s how you can tell the women from the sissies. I wouldn’t be caught dead in a skirt that long and if Janet had her way, she wouldn’t wear a skirt at all, but Judy’s rules you know.”

It is true of course. Women in Mippa don’t like to wear dresses. Of course they have to sometimes for work and special occasions, but all of the female teachers at school and most of the girl students wear jeans or slacks. It’s not that they’re not feminine. They just like to dress for comfort.

We are done with the tour and we stop at the canteen for some refreshments. Judy said I could have a candy bar before lunch but I have to watch my calories. Dixie instructs me to eat the candy bar slow and daintily like a sissy should. I have so much to learn.

Dixie mentioned something about an operation earlier and I have a pretty good idea what it will entail already. But I am a bit nervous about it, so I ask, “Dixie, was the operation hard?”

“No, not really. What they do is open a passageway like a vagina and they tuck your penis in over the skin, You still get an erection but you can only ejaculate when you’re being penetrated. They also take out your genitals and replace them with larger ones that only emit female hormones. That’s why we sissies are so desirable looking. Then they place two large pouches inside your ass cheeks so when a guy shoots his load in you, it goes right to the hips- literally.” We both giggle at that. I think the sissy cocktail is kicking in.

“ Did the hormones give you your, um…”

“Big tits. Of course. It’s a DNA thing that you work out with your doctor. Are you getting Dr. Pandora?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, she’s darling. Well, she asks you how you want to look. You can get even bigger boobs than me or you can get an A-cup if you don’t like boobs. It’s all up to you. “

“Well these falsies are a little too small, but yours are, well…”

“Too big (giggle)? That’s okay. You probably want a C cup then. Then everyone knows you have boobs but you don’t look like some porn star. That’s kind of sweet actually. Anyway, when you get the operation, make sure you have a vibrator handy because you’re going to produce a lot of sissy juice with your new ovaries.”

“Ovaries?”

“Well they’re not really ovaries, but the doctor calls them sissy ovaries because they produce so much sissy juice.”

I have to get back upstairs to go shopping but I ask one more question about the operation. “Dixie, what’s the recovery time? I mean, is it going to hurt?”

Oh, no, honey, not at all.” Dixie holds my hand for assurance. “ They’ll put you under of course, but you won’t feel any pain at all. It takes about two weeks to recover and then you never look back. Oh, one more thing, when you have sex with a guy, he can’t get his rocks off until you do and that’s the most beautiful thing about being a sissy. I haven’t met a sissy that hasn’t worn hot pants after getting laid. You feel so girly the next day.” We both have a giggle and I go back to Judy’s office. I think I have a new friend.

SUZIE GOES SHOPPING WITH JUDY

It’s been an exhilarating morning at Happy Girl Cosmetics. I’ve fallen in love with all the sissy secretaries, especially Dixie, but now it’s time I get my own wardrobe. First I go in the bathroom to freshen up. They actually have a bathroom just for the sissies since they aren’t really women and they certainly aren’t men. Right now, I’m neither, but Judy thinks the sissies room is okay. School could be another matter, of course, since they don’t have sissy bathrooms there.

So I freshen up my makeup and I take another look at my refection. My feet are a little sore from wearing black heels all morning but I don’t mind at all. I’d much rather wear them than those ugly boy tennis shoes. So I admire myself in my Auburn Jill St John wig and my immaculate makeup with my luscious red lips. I have little hoop earrings in my, well, ears. I’m wearing a frilly white blouse with ruffles on the front along with a black skirt that goes to about two inches above the knee. I’m wearing glossy tan pantyhose and my fuchsia fingernails still are holding up. Of course my toes are the same color but I can’t see them with my closed toe heels. I also feel a tinge of sadness since I know I have to take this all off, including the fingernail polish, tonight before bed. I have to go to school as Simon tomorrow and all the talk will be about the humiliation I suffered at the hands of the cheerleaders.

And I notice something interesting about the sissies at Happy Girl. You would think that most sissies would sound like Minnie Mouse, but guess what? They have the same range of voices that a normal woman would have. Some of have deep voices like Cher and others have voices like, well, Minnie Mouse. I hope I can get a girly voice like maybe Lucille Ball before she started sounding like Cruella Deville or something.

Judy drives to a large clothing store that caters to sissies known as the Dainty Sissy. They have everything from satin and nylon underwear to luxurious pantyhose and stockings to dress outfits and even bathing attire and aerobic outfits. They even sell purses and I get Judy to buy me an embroidered vinyl pink pocketbook. We also get ten different outfits of dresses, skirts, blouses and even a pair of shiny black leggings that I can wear during casual downtime. Debbie, the owner, says it’s fun to wear tight leggings because it enables a sissy to show off her cute caboose. I can’t argue with that.

We also get three pairs of hot pants that I’ll either wear on casual occasions, or I can dress up to the hilt in after I, well, get lucky with a guy I guess. I told her what Dixie said about sissies liking to show off everything after they had sex with a guy.

“Yes, I imagine you do feel like a girly girl when a guy has his way with you (sigh).” It sounds like Judy doesn’t get lucky with Dad very much.

I’ve been trying clothes on all afternoon and I’m costing Judy a small fortune but she doesn’t seem to mind. In fact she wants to look at swimwear and exercise wear. She’s wanting me to do aerobics after my operation, probably in January. I see something I like already. It’s a shiny blue sleeveless leotard with pink shiny tights. Debbie lets me try it on. I look so cute in the aerobics outfit. Judy says I’ll knock them all dead at aerobics. I think I just might.

We buy two more leotards, one in black and another in hot pink. We also get two more pair of shiny tights. Then we go to the swimsuits where Judy buys me two hot looking one pieces as well as a skimpy bikini that I won’t get to wear until I’m fully developed, hopefully by the summer (the hormones are said to work fast).

We finish our shopping with ten pairs of pantyhose, most of them are either in nude or tan but we also buy a white pair, a black pair, and a pair of blue opaque hose. I’m afraid to look at the bill. We finish off with ten matching bra and panty sets, a couple body briefers, a pair of lavender pajamas like the one I wore last weekend and a cute blue baby doll nightie with bloomers for bedtime. Judy says we’ll be buying some more clothes too before Christmas. I love shopping.

We’re not quite done yet. We go to the shoe store where I get three more pairs of shoes, two of them heels and a pair of flats. We also get a cheap pair of sandals for when I wear shorts. By the time we’re done, I have a pretty sizable wardrobe.

So we head home just in time for dinner. Judy ordered out for Chinese food because we were running so late and Dad can’t cook. Dad still has a hard time looking at his new daughter. Judy tells him to wait until I take the makeup off and have to go back as Simon. I really dread having to do that but if I want to never have to shave again, this is what I have to do.

Dinner is over and Judy reluctantly has me change back into my boy clothes. My makeup is removed and the studs are put back into my ears where the earrings were. My nail polish is removed but Judy does apply a clear nail polish so at least my nails will grow into pretty tapered ones, even while I’m Simon. “There are some concessions we can make, I think, Suzie.” She’s still calling me Suzie at least.

At least I can sleep in the lavender pajamas, but that’s about as far as Judy will go for the next three weeks. I wear a wig cap to bed to keep the bad perm at bay. Maybe it won’t look so bad when I go to school tomorrow. Judy tucks me in.

“Judy?”

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“It’s going to be really bad tomorrow, isn’t it?”

“Probably, honey. But you know what? Just because you’re a sissy doesn’t mean you’re not strong. When they start taunting you, you just tell them all to go to Hell, okay?”

“Okay. Judy?

“Yes?”

“Thank you for letting me do this. You don’t know how much this means to me.”

“I know, honey. It going to be a horrible three weeks, I know. But when it’s all over, your ugly duckling wings will be gone- forever. Now get some sleep, sugar.” Judy kisses me on the forehead. “ I love you, Suzie.”

“I love you too- Mom.”

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos