The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Simon's Halloween Humilation

Printer-friendly version

WARNING: This will be the darkest chapter in the Mad Adventures of Suzie but it hopefully will set up what will become a sweet and, hopefully, humorous story with a few twists along the way. :)

It’s Halloween morning and the girls wake me up to take the perm rods out of my hair. It’s hard to believe that only twenty-four hours ago, I was a nothing but a wimpy nerd, but at least I was a teenage boy with hair all over. Now, I look at myself and I see a smooth body covered in lotion. There is a slight shine to my hairless legs and even the hair on my pubes is gone. I have penciled in arches where my eyebrows once were. My nails, both fingers and toes, are a shade of hot pink as are my lips. I look at my immaculately made up face and I have to say the girls did a good job on transforming me. Even with the perm rods still in my hair, I am beautiful.

The girls sit me down to take the perm rods out. They were going to dye my hair pink but Beth managed to talk them out of it. As it is, my hair is expected to look like a mass of curls. Geri takes care of the combing out as the rods are removed. When they are done they walk me to the mirror. Sure enough; I look like a brunette Little Orphan Annie with bangs. “You look like such a sissy, Simone,” cracks Stella. I stand at the mirror dumbfounded; I do look like a sissy and I’m about to cry.

“Don’t cry, sissy,” Elaine says, “we haven’t even dressed you yet.”

The clothes I’m to wear are placed on the bed, a pink bra and panty set, a strapless body briefer to hold my penis in except that they put the penis against my stomach for some reason, a pair of shiny nude pantyhose, and the Wonder Woman costume minus the boots. “When we’re done, you’re gonna look like Lynda Carter,” says Sherry. In the meantime, one of the girls jam my anus with some sort of shaft. It feels sort of electrical, like a vibrator

They make me strip naked and I think they want me to masturbate so my penis can become flaccid. But Megan slaps my hand. “Hands off, you naughty boy. You’ll have time for that later.” She puts a cold feeling ointment on it and it soon is reduced to a flaccid piece of meat. “Perfect.”. Then they stuff my anus with some sort of vibrator. “This will make you walk and run like the little sissy you are.”

They make me put on the panties and bra after letting me relieve myself, then the body briefer is put into place. “I can’t wait for the solution to wear off. Sissy is going to go nuts.” The girls laugh hysterically at Megan’s wishes.

“Let us know when you have to go to the bathroom, sissy,” Kathy adds. “ We don’t want you having any accidents because only babies have accidents.” God, I hope they don’t have plans for me to piss myself.

They have me put on the pantyhose, one leg at a time. After pulling the hose up over the bottom of my briefer, I am fascinated at the sight of my pink toes peeking through the shiny nylon. I can feel a mild electric shock in my butt and I squirm a bit. “Walk for us, sissy,” begs Geri. I do as she says and there is a bit of a swish to my walk. “ You’ll run like a sissy too. You’re gonna be so cute.”

The strapless costume is put on and, with the body briefer in place, I seem to have curves in all the right places. There is only one thing left. They pull the top of my costume, briefer, and bra and glue on a pair of breast forms that look like they are about 38 D’s. Great, now I have a curvy figure a nice butt and big tits. What more can I ask for?

“God, you got gorgeous gams, sissy,” marvels Kathy as she admires my pantyhose clad legs. I look in the mirror. Yeah, I do if I say so myself.

A pair of silver open toed heels are glued onto to my feet so they won’t fall off. The girls say the glue on the toes will wear off in about twenty-four hours but I’ll need a special glue remover to get rid of the breasts.

The girls turn me around so I can admire their work after they redo my makeup. The hair is a bit sissified but otherwise, I’m pretty damned sexy. I have a nice little butt thanks to the padded briefer. The breasts are a bit big, but my torso is hot and my legs are gorgeous. Yeah, if it wasn’t for that cold solution, I’d have a hard on the size of Montana.

“Okay, girls, sissy is ready. Now let’s dressed up.” Announces Megan. Meanwhile I get to admire my reflection in the mirror for the next two hours. I even mince around the room in my silver open toe heels.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We’re all off to enjoy the party, but we aren’t going to the local teen club where the contest is taking place. No, we’re going to Bob Waldorf’s house. He’s one of the football players. There are a bunch of them too and none of them are dressed up. The girls are though and so am I. The eight of us enter and the I can hear the wolf calls. And they save the loudest wolf call for me. “Hey, Wonder Woman, you can tie me up with the lasso of truth anytime.”

Beth whispers in my ear. “Don’t let them know who you are or they’ll beat you up.” Of course little did she or I know that they already knew who I was. For now though, that fact was kept secret and the guys were flirting with the cheerleaders’ friend, Simone. I tried to sound like a girl but I don’t think I was doing a good job. I began to do an even worse job after a few beers. And, of course, I had to pee. I turned to Beth, who seemed to be clinging to me, in a vain way of trying to protect me I know now. “Beth, I have to, um…”

“Pee? Yeah, follow me.” We go upstairs and she undid me in the bathroom so I could relieve myself. “Stay close to me, sweetie. We’ll probably have to do this again.” She re-zips me up and I swish my way back downstairs. I have to admit I’m kind of having fun. I’d never been at a party of jocks and cheerleaders before and for a brief moment I feel like one of the cool kids.

It was a brief moment. The other cheerleaders begin to surround me as the cold solution begins to wear off. By around midnight Cinderella had turned into a pumpkin and my huge erection is back. Everyone can see it through my nylon costume. I can’t help it. I love the feel of nylon on my shaven legs and even my nether regions. One little touch and I would explode.

Beth is pushed aside as the jocks too begin to get close as to garner an audience. The other six cheerleaders lay me down and start to rub against my erection. One girl rubs her butt against my Wonder Woman clothed member. Oh god, not like this. My member explodes like it never has before and now I have white jism all inside my costume, some of it flowing down my pantyhosed legs like water. Everyone laughs at my predicament. I am totally mortified.

“Look at the little sissy,” yells one of the jocks. “He’s so excited he can’t control himself the little pansy.”

I look at Beth, the only sympathetic figure in the room and all she can do is cry. I don’t know what to do. I know I can’t stay here. I make a run towards the door and I can hear hysterical laughter as I run into the street. Geri was right; I am running like a sissy and I can feel the electrical impulses in my butt as I run. I have to get home before somebody sees me like this.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I make it home in about a half hour. I’m in tears and I’m totally humiliated. I try to open the door and it’s locked. And I realized something to my horror. I left my wallet and keys with my clothes at Elaine’s. I bang on the door. Mom answers. “What the Hell… what did you do?” Mom is horrified that I’m dressed as a girl, and in a leotard of sorts at that.

My step-father, Bud, comes to the door. He takes one look at me from my frizzy sissified perm to the pantyhose clad pink toes encased in those open toe pumps. “You fag! Get out of here, you pansy, and don’t you come back!”

“But, where do I go?”

“ I don’t give a rat’s ass where you go. Go stay with the fags at the Cats Club, you homo!”

Mom didn’t say a word. She just stood at the door in tears looking as helpless as a kitten.

And I sulked away.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’d like to tell you the humiliation ends here, but alas, there is one more moment of humiliation yet to endure. I decide to try to see if Dad will take me in. Maybe he’ll take pity on me but I know Judy hates me. She’s hated me ever since they got married when I was six. Dad wanted to marry a woman with a lot of money and he got his wish and now he has to live with it. I would spend time there as a kid and it was there where I discovered my love of pantyhose. Judy never knew but I would try on her hosiery when I could sneak into her dressing room. Yeah, Judy has a dressing room, can you believe that? Anyway, she was always mean to me and I guess I was mean to her as well. And now I have to beg and grovel to her just to let me clean up and spend the night before I can figure out what to do next.

I guess I could go to Sally’s but she wouldn’t understand this; she’ll hate me as much as Bud does and, anyway. Her mother is an even bigger bitch than Judy, so that’s a no go.

I’m walking across town and hoping against hope nobody can see the cum stains on my sissy suit when a classic 55 Chevy rolls up. It’s Greg Martin, one of the linebackers, and he offers me a lift. I’m suspicious but what can I do? I guess the worst he can do is beat me up. I accept his offer.

He asks me where I’m going and I ask him to take me to Dad’s. He seems nice enough I guess. “So, I guess they gave you a hard time tonight, huh?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” I didn’t dare tell him what I thought about the whole setup lest I get beat up for sure.

I hear chuckles in the back seat and I realize something worse than getting beat up is about to happen. The car pulls into a parking lot where all the cheerleaders and jocks are again. Now the cheerleaders are back in their usual uniforms but now they are the audience. Now I’m about to be raped. “take off your clothes bitch so we can plug your ass,” demands Lenny Senfree, another one of the linebackers.

I’m helpless with about a dozen jocks surrounding me and I reluctantly begin to look for the zipper so I can obey the linebacker. I have nowhere to run as I can hear the cheers from the mean girls, well, most of them anyway. Because, a voice cries out among the salivating crowd.

“STOP!” cries Beth. “Haven't you done enough to him? Why don’t you just kill him and get it over with you apes?”

“God, since when do you have to be a goody two shoes?” asks Lenny. He looks at the other jocks. “Okay we’ll do this instead. They turn me on my back and play with my member again. “You better have another spurt, sissy or you will be raped.” That didn’t turn out to be a problem. I had my second orgasm of the night, almost as intense as the first one, and a new flow of semen was dripping down my legs.

“Oh god, you look so pathetic,” giggles Elaine.

Beth sobs like a baby which makes two of us. “Okay, have you guys had enough? I’m sorry Simon, I really am. They weren’t supposed to do this.”

“ You know what? Yeah, this is a little too much.” Geri too has had enough and it’s enough for the jocks and other five cheerleaders to finally leave me alone. Geri offers me a ride to my Dad’s and I reluctantly accept her offer.

We arrive at Dad’s around five in the morning. Geri and Beth again apologize to me but Geri also asks me a question. “For a while there, you really did enjoy it, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, for a while, I did. I really do want to be a girl. But I guess it doesn’t matter now. Thanks for the ride. I exit the car but Beth stops me before I go into the yard.

“ Hey. I know what we did to you was unforgivable and maybe one day they’ll shave our heads for it. But, you know, wishes can come true. If you really want to become a sissy girl, I’ll help you become one, okay?” And with that she gave me a hug.

And we both cried again.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos