Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 1

Printer-friendly version

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Alt Universe

disclaimer : the characters in this story are the property of Joss Whesdon

Buffy, Dawn and Joycee arrive in Sunnydale after the divorce of her father in Los Angeles. Joyce says “ Buffy you have first day of school tomorrow at Sunnydale”. Buffy replies “ I know mom I wll be seeing the principal”. Dawn says “ do you think they know your a vampire slayer sis”. Buffy says “ I am unsure all I know is tha I destroyed Glory for you”.

Dawn says “ yeah I am happy for that”. The next day Buffy arrives at Sunnydale high and saw Cordelia and asks “ can you tell me where the pricipal office is please?”. Cordelia replies “ your new here”. Buffy nodded and Cordelia says “ sure I wll show you there and I have seen you before”. Buffy says “ yeah I was a cheerleader in L.A.”.

Cordelia replies “ you could be a cheerleader at our school as well I will tell Harmony you are here and especailly Tiffany will be happy to have a cheerleader form Los Angeles here”. Meanwhile Angel saw that the new slayer had arrived and knew her stuff as the slayer killed a god name glory and saved her sister. Darla also saw the new slayer.

Buffy got settled in to school and soon was with cheerleaders and became a cheerleader with in same day and Buffy saw a girl she looked innocent her name was Willow and Cordelia says “ Hello Willow this is Buffy Summers she is new and a cheerleader now you will give her respect here”. Buffy looked at the cheerleaders with a look

Buffy says “ the reason our cheerleaders won was respect of other students here at the school”. Harmony says “ I think that is fucking stupid”. Buffy says “ well maybe I don't want be a cheerleader then”. Harmony says “ well it will be your loss how many cheerleader championships did you win”. Buffy replies “ I won 9 championships as captian”.

Cordelia says “ oh my god you won 9 championships as captain at your high school”. Buffy replies “ I would have won 10 if my parents didn't split up”. Tiffany says “ Harmony is only a acting captian I think you should be captain of the Sunnydale high cheerleaders”. Leanne says “ I agree Buffy should be captain of our team”.

Buffy replies “ thank you I will be your captain and you wil learn the respect of other students and can some one tell me where the libiary and I need to get some books for class”. Willow says “ I will take you there then”. Buffy left with Willow and was on her way to the libairy and soon was there”. Giles says “ hello I am Mr Giles”.

Giles drops a book that is called Vampyres and Buffy says “ you are a watcher then Mr Giles”. The libiarian says “ yes I am a watcher and your a slayer one of the best”. Buffy replies “ yes I have slayed a few vampires”. Giles says “ including male master vampire and one female master vampire”. Buffy says “ yes”. Willow says “ you slayed vampires Buffy”.

Buffy replies “ yes I have”. Giles says “ welcome to hellmouth of Sunnydale”. Buffy replies “ I know there was one in Cleveland”. Giles says “ yes Quinton Travis has told me he has a slayer there name Kennedy”. Buffy says “ oh my god they will do well there”. Willow asks “ you are saying there is supernatural beings out there”. Buffy says “ yes Willow”.

Willow asks “ what type of creatures are out there?”. Buffy says “ vampires , zombies werewolfs and all other type of creatures”. Willow says “ I am surprised about that”. Giles says “ we will begin your trainng this afternoon after school”. Buffy says “ sure then Giles”. Buffy and Willow left and went to the first class and Xander saw Buffy .

Xander asks “ hey Willow who is your friend?”. Willow replies “ oh Xander this Buffy Summers she is the new captain of the Sunnydale high cheerleaders”. Xander says “ if this new girl is the captian where is her cheerleader uniform”. Cordelia walks up and says “ casue Buffy only became captain to day and started here today aswell Xander”.

Jesssie says “ hey Cordelia what is happening”. Cordelia says “ beside the fact your friend has no idea who our captain is and the fact you are annoying me”. Buffy looks at Cordelia and says “ Jessie you will treat my cheerleaders with respect your they will not treat you with respect and yes your name is Xander I am the captain here ok”.

Xander says “ yes my name is Xander”. Buffy asks “ what do you see in him Willow he seem like a fucking geek?”. Willow says “ we have been best friends since elementary school and Cordelia and Harmony have been the popular girls”. Buffy says “ well Willow I want you hang around us more than him and his friennd”. (pointing to Xander).

Willow replies” sure Buffy I will hang around with your cheerleaders”. Cordelia says “ maybe with us Willow your style of clothing will improved as well”. Willow says “ can you and Buffy help me”. Cordelia replies “ yeah sure I will help you with Buffy”. Willow says “ thank you it will better thanks”. Buffy sat down and listern her first lecture at class.

By the day was over Willow had settle in with Cordelia, Harmony and Buffy as well as the other cheerleaders at Sunnydale high Buffy left with Willow and Cordelia to see Giles when they arrived there was another slayer name Faith and Buffy asks “ Faith what the fuck are you doing here”. Willow change from plain dress to Jeans , heels and a halter top.

Faith says “ Kennedy needs you in Cleverland we have a problem with a master vampire and Kendra is in Europe at the slayer centre help train some new slayer name Tahlia, Lisa, Sarah and Cammy”. Buffy says “ fine I will head to Cleverland and you look after the vamps here as I will head there”. Faith asks “ sure who are these girls?”.

Buffy replies “ my friends Willow and Cordlia they know I am a slayer has the pricipal now your a student here now”. Faith says “ yeah I will be here now learning from the slayer that has killed so many master vampire”. Buffy says “ thanks Faith we are here on top of Hellmoth here in Sunnydale”. Under neath a old church is the master vampire.

Master asks “ why are you so worried my vampires?”. Darla says “ the slayer that has killed 4 master vampire is now here in Sunnydale”. Master says “ you are talking about the slayer known as Buffy Summers”. Darla says “ yes master”. Luke says “ with the harvest coming up soon master should we postpone it”. Master says “ no I have plans for her”.

Luke says “ I have also been told that Angelus has also know that the slayer is here”. Master says “ if Angelus keeps being a problem we will capture him and Darla you will have to lure him some how”. Darla says “ yes master you want us to get humans for you to feed on”. Master replies “ yes you will keep sending me humans to eat”.

Darla says “ yes master I will head out tonight”. Luke says “ take James with and some minions with you and beware of the slayer she will be very powerful against you”. Darla says “ yes Luke”. Darla left with James and some minions”, Luke asks “ what have you got planned for the slayer?”. Master says “ make her a master female vampire”.

Luke replies “ if the slayer become a female master vampire she will be more powerful than you”. Master says “ yes and one day will become queen of the vampires this slayer has killed more master vampire than any other beside Angella Van Helsing and the main one was Julious Belmont which we having been hunting down him for years”.

Darla returns with some human and says “ master the slayer known as Buffy Summers has left for Cleveland the rumours the slayer is after next master vampire”. The master says “ you have brought some humans to feed on”. Darla says “ yes master”. The vampire says “ good”. Faith ,Willow and Cordelia are at the bronze and Faith notices a vampire.

Faith goes over to the vampire and slays him and walks back, Xander and Jessie arrive and see Cordelia, Harmony, Tiffany and Willow with a girl which they know as Faith Xander notice Willow in Heels with a hot black dress on like Cordelia and Harmony and Tiffany says “ wow he come over that fucking geeks Xander and Jessie”.

Willow leaves her friends and walks over to Xander and asks “ what the fuck are you doing here?”. Xander says “ Buffy said once we learn respect for you we could come over and see you”. Cordelia walks over and asks “ why are you here Xander you not worth shit you should be with Johnthan and Andrew?”.

Xander says “ since Buffy came here Willow has change a lot now”. Harmony says “ Willow is now consider a popular girl now and will always be better with us now and fucking geek like you”. Willow says “ hey remember what Buffy told us that we are to be nice to geeks like him now”. Cordelia says “Willow is right Harmony”.

Harmony says “ yeah I know the fact Harris and his geeky friend are here is just pissing me off”. Also at the Bronze is Darla and James and they notice the popular girls and they were arguing with a couple of geeks”. James says “ look they are near the slayer we should look for some one else”. Darla says “ yeah I know and with harvest coming up soon.

Vampires got some other people and took them back to the master. Meanwhile in Cleveland Buffy was with Kennedy helping in a harvest attack their but the slayers had the upperhand and were slaying the vampires there and Buffy was about to slay a vampire when the vampire says “ there is other anceint vampire including one in Sunnydale”.

Buffy says “ you are telling there is a anceint vampire in Sunnydale”. The vampire says “ yes there is one there including the scrooge of Europe but he has a soul now and is heping you slayers now”. Buffy says “ I was told about him his name is Angelus”. Kennedy says “ Buffy slay him so we can head for the master vampire here”.

Buffy slays the vampire and Kennedy and her go after the master vampire and soon approach him and the master vampire says “ well slayer your days are coming to a end”. Buffy laughs and says “come on vampire”. The master vampire fought agianst Buffy and was very good but soon was slayed by her and soon was dust.

Buffy says “ I need to head to Sunnydale again and you need help just call me again as the second hellmouth besides Sunnydale”. Buffy was on her way home. Joyce knew her daughter was a slayer and one of the best at her job agains the supernatural. Faith was on patrol when the vampire were trying attack some people.

Faith see the vampire and goes over the vampires and Faith went after them and soon was fighting the vampires and Luke was out and grab her and was about put his fangs in Faith's neck when he was knocked down and saw it was Buffy and ran away knowing soon Buffy would be what she is fighting against a vampire.

The next day at school Buffy saw Cordelia with Xander and Buffy asks “ why are you with him now Cordelia”. The cheerleader replies “ Xander is now my boyfriend he went upto Willow and said sorry to her”. Buffy says “ fine if you want to ever date him then”. Buffy saw Willow walking over in her cheerleader uniform and says “ Hey Buffy welcome back”.

Buffy says “ you became a cheerleader”. Willow says “ yeah so did Faith it was Harmony decison”. Buffy says “ I am happy for you”. Both Willow and Buffy in their cheerleader uniform walk to class and Willow says “ I heard you saved Faith from a vampire atack last night”. Buffy replies “ yea I have been told the Harvest is on tonight”.

The day went ok at school and that night Buffy arrived at the bronze little known to her that the harvest and her demise as a slayer was coming to end as the night went on Buffy was there and saw some action and saw minions walked into the bronze the Minion says “ silent we are for a reason and soon Luke began drinking a girl and then a boy and so on.

Master was begining to rise as Luke began drinking humans soon Buffy and Faith took on the minions and were making their way to Luke and some other vampire and as Faith made her way to Luke he was on his last human as the girl dropped Faith slayed Luke and he was dusted but when Faith got her vampire Faith saw Buffy had gone missing.

Master came out and Darla says “ master we have got the slayer she is unconsious and we have taken them to our new nest”. Master says “ good we will hold her for a while and soon the table will turn and us vampires will rule the earth again and the watcher and slayers council will be be gone and there will be a queen vampire.

Master was now free from the harvest and now is free and now roaming the town of Sunnydale the heart of hell mouth Xander and Willow are still going to high school Willow is still a cheerleader and Xander is stil dating Cordelia and normal the main vampires are Darla and James libarian Mr Rupert Giles is there and Watcher for slayer Faith now

Buffy was there helping Rupert Giles and that and the night of the harvest Buffy was helping Faith slay the vampires Faith got Luke and the slayers Willow was still very popular at school. Courtney asks “ excuse me Willow have you seen Buffy around”. Willow says “ Buffy went missing the night of the harvest of the vampire at the bronze'.

Giles had known that Buffy was the slayer has slayed all the master vampires and the fact after her disapreance every one was shocked every one in the meantime Willow , Jessie and Xander were ending their class for the days when Xander says “ you interested in going to bronze tonight”. Willow says “ your heard Faith the bronze is not safe anymore”.

Jessie says “ true we should go some where else instead”. Willow says “ Mr Giles told us the since the vampire master ws released we should be careful the main slayer Buffy never came here and he is now worried they might have her”. Xander says “ fine will find something else to do tonigh then Willow”. The teen left and went home”.

Underneath the Bronze the master was relaxing and Darla says “ the humans are still looking for the slayer ”. Master says “ we have her here and she is under my control”. Darla asks “ what are you going to do with her?”. Master says “ I will make her a master vampire like me”. Darla says “ a slayer as a vampire and if a female she will be powerful master”.

Master says “ this girl has destroyed 4 master vampires and the slayer they have now is no match for us”. Darla says “ by making her a master vampire will help in evolution of the vampire race and the humans as our food”. Master says “ your learning Darla”. Master asks “ Angel is still in the cell as he is being called?”.

Darla says “ yes master the soul boy is locked in a cage here and has been kept we have given him pig's blood”. Master says “ Angelus has a always been very good until he killed that gypsy that gave him a soul and loves helping the slayers”. Darla says “ I think he cares for the slayer especailly the one who have here master”.

Master says “ he will become Angelus again the scrooge of europe”. Darla says “ I remember when I sire him as you will do with the girl”. Master says “ I will soon turn her into a master vampire and you know Darla a female vampire is very powerful and I have the blood from our vampire ancestors and Buffy will help us get a new number 1”.

Darla asks “ I hope it is someone powerful master to replace Luke who was killed during the harvest?”. Master says “ yea Darla and soon our main goal Darla ask “ you want any humans tonight for a meal ”. Master says “ yes and soon so will the slayer want a human to feed on”. Darla says “ we have found out librian is a watcher for the slayer”.

Giles was in library Faith was a cheerleader going to school she was friends with Cordelia , Willow and Xander as well Harmony. Giles says “ when you go out on patrol I need you to find Buffy as well”. Faith asks “ are sure she is alive still?”. Giles says “ yes Faith I now your the slayer here now but Buffy has killed 4 master vampires”.

Faith says “ Buffy was close to killing Angel when he was Angelus before”. Giles says “ yes that was before his soul was restored but I have been told he has been captured by the master”. Faith says “ it has quieten down since I killed his number one vampire”. Giles says “ you will be on patrol tonight”. Faith says “ of course I will be on patrol”.

Giles says “ you are concern that Xander and Jessie will go to the bronze tonight”. Faith says “ yes I am concern about them Willo seem more settled”. Giles says “ we will see faith”. Willow was at home when Xander arrived and says “ hey Wills we are going to bronze tonight”. Willow says “ fuck Xander Faith has already told you about there”.

Xander says “ I know Willow but we are going anywhere”. As night fell Darla and her vampire minions were on their way Hunting for food”. Willow was at home but decide to leave and was walking when she was stopped by a Vampire and it says “ look at what we have a yummy girl”.

Vampire grabbed Willow but before he stuck his fangs in he was was staked in the chest by Faith and Willow was happy. Faith asks “ what the fuckk are young dong here?”. Willow says “ the boys have gone to the bronze”. Faith says “ fuck Willow I have told them that place was not safe for them it is infested by vampires”.

The girls left for the bronze and Faith was unsure what she migh see there”. Darla saw the slayer and a red head girl walking into the bronze and walks down to where her master was. Darla says “Master we have the slayer entering to the club”. Master asks “ why would the slayer becoming here to the bronze”.

Darla says “ I have no idea master but she has come with a red head girl”. Master says “ hmm bring the girl up for her room”. Darla says “ yes master I will bring the girl to you”. Darla left and went down and saw Buffy in a room she was dressed in Jeans and white top. Darla walks in and says “ come the master wants to see you”.

Buffy got up from her chair and walked over to Darla. The vampiress looked at her and said “ the master is right you are under some mind control”. Buffy and Darla walked by Angel cell it wa sthe first time he saw Buffy and Angel knew that the Master had her under his control. Angel says “ Darla don't take her to see him”.

Darla says “ Shut the fuck up soul boy”. Fatih and Willow went inside the bronze looking for Xander and Jessie it was not much longer when Cordelia asks “ hey Faith what are you doing here?”. Faith says “ Willow and I are looking for Xander and Jessie”. Cordelia says “ they are over there talking to some new girls”.

Cordelia points over to the corner of club Faith walks over and says “ Xander I was looking for you and where is Jessie”. Xander says “ Jessie left with these cute girls”. Faith says “ fuck Xander they are most probbly are vampires”. Willow walks over and Faith says “ both you go home please I have already rescue Willow from a vampire”.

Xander says “ you ok”. Willow says “ yes I am”. Faith says “now fuck off and go home”. Willow and Xander left for home and Xander says “ you were fucking attack by a vampire”. Willow says “yes and I was lucky I was saved by Faith”. Xander didn't want to head home form bronze but knew it was if Faith said for him leave as she was a slayer.

2 best friends headed home while Faith was on her way loking for Jessie and was wonder where these girls would have taken him Faith looked around the town and every where near the bronze but Faith could not find him and was not happy Faith called Giles aon her cell phone.

Faith says “ Jessie has gone missing I saved Willow and sent her and Xander home”. Giles says “ head home Faith if the Master vampire come out he will kill you. Faith says “ yes Giles”. Faith went to Willow's house where she ws living now as Mrs Summers left soon after her daughters went missing after the harvest Joyce couldn't stand being there.

Joyce knew that Buffy was a vampire slayer and is hoping her youngest Dawn doesn't become a slayer too. Faith arrived there and Xander was there and asks “ did you find Jessie?''. Faith says “ no he gone fucking missing I asked you not to go there Xander”. The teenage boy looked sad his mate had gone missing.

Xander says “ well Cordelia was there and she was with her cheerleader friends”. Faith says “ I am a cheerleader and a slayer how do you think the council trains the slayers now after loss at the harvest the rise of the master and Buffy disapreance soon after the loss at the harvest it was decided some cheerleaders woud become slayers

Faith says “ I think I migh have a way make you both safe”. Willow asks “ what would that be then?”. Faith says “ you will become a slayer and cheerleader Xander stay as Cordelia's boyfriend”. Xander asks “ why can't I become a slayer a”. Faith says “ it is only installed on females not men and I have no idea why”.

Willow asks “ why should I become a slayer just because I am a cheerleader”. Faith says “ Cordelia will have no choice we are in time now where the slayers are consider the top notch people now as the vampires as now roaming more”. Willow says “ only we would have prevented the harvest from happening and there would be no vampires”.

Faith says “ and loosing of a main slayer as big as Buffy who knew how to kill master vampires and I was told Buffy slayed a female master vampire they are more powerful then men”. Willow says “ Buffy was very good at slaying vampire as good as you were”. Faith says “ thank you and I know you had a crush on her Xander”.

Xander says “ yeah when she saved us from Angelus”. Faith says “ yes I saw her save you and Jessie soon after that Buffy went missing”. Willow says “ you think the master has got her”. Faith says “ I have no idea but you will need to see Mr Giles and be given a drink to give you slayer strength and power”. Willow says “ I hope Jessie doesn't become one”.

Below the bronze Jessie was taken down by the vampire girls and Jessie was brought up against the master”. The girl vampire says “ we have brough you food master”. The master looks into his mind and says “ you are friends with the slayer here boy”. Jessie says “ yes I am friends with her”. Master says “ hmm you will not die you will be turned”.

Girl Vampire says “ but master I thought he would be a meal for you”. Master says “ in 2 nights time the slayer will come back to bronze to try kill some of my vampires I will ask her to come for exchange of the boy and when she arrives she will be fighing a master vampire as my new vampire sister and your mistress”. Jessie was taken away for them.

Vampire girl says “ I understand master you think we will die against the slayer”. Master says “ some of you died on the night of the harvest”. Vampire girl says “ that was the night I became a vampire”. Master says “ well I lost a lot that night and lost my number 1 but in exchange I captured the slayer who has killed a lot of the master vampires”.

Buffy and Darla arrived to where the master was waiting for them and says “ good Darla now go and sire the boy he will help us”. Darla says “ yes master”. Darla left and went down where Jessie was being held Darla walked up and says “ the master wants you when the slayer arrives here to save you”. Jessie asks“ what do you mean by that?'.

Darla morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Jessie neck and began drinking is blood. After awhile Jessie was drain to be nearly death then Darla got her wrist cut it and made Jessie drank her blood Jessie was reborn a vampire. The heart beat of Jessie slowly died off and soon the demon was making his body into a vampire.

Master looked at Buffy and says “ come here girl”. Buffy walked over to the master and the master release her from his mind control and Buffy says “ what the fuck am I doung here oh remember now I was helping Faith with the harvest and stopping a master vampire get released”. Master says “ well that didn't work slayer I was released”.

Buffy notice the master slayer and says “ what the harvest was a success”. Master says “ yes it was over 4 months ago you were captured by us”. Buffy says “ I cant remember much and feel drained”. The master says “ you see slayer I have used a serum that has drained your strength and slayer powers”.

Buffy says “ with my full strength I would kick your fucking arse and turn you to ashes”. Master says “ your friend killed my number one bitch”. Buffy says “ well it didn't work as you are relased what fucking havouc are you going to cause now”. Darla walks in and says “ it has been done master”. Buffy asks “ what was it like to see your lover get killed”.

Darla was stunned but knew the master had released her. Darla says “ I have got over it slayer as we have your friend Angel here”. Buffy was stunned and asks “ what do you want from me then vampire”. Master says “ your life as a slayer is over Buffy I have used ancester master blood mixed with mine and you will become what you have fought against”.

Buffy say “ what a fucking vampire”. Master says “ no how many of the master vampires of my race have you killed”. Buffy says “ if I have my fucking chance against you it would have been number 5 why”. Master says “ the master vampire race has never had a female vampiress in long time before Darla here has been longest and saw the last one die”.

Buffy says “ well make her your new master female vampiress”. Master laughs and says “ you would have just killed her or any other female vampires here”. The master then looked back into Buffy's mind and she was back under his control and Master says “ now Buffy come to me”. Buffy started walking over to the master and stopped once she was there.

Master walked over to the slayer and removed her blond hair from her neck and put his fangs into her neck and started drinking her blood from her and as master drain her blood from Buffy's body began to die, Buffy's memories of slaying the master vampire was flashing before her then her body was about dead.

Master flowed in the master vampire blood down her mouth Buffy drank the blood and then her body began to shut down as her body began reborn into a vampire and she will look normal but like Darla Buffy can change into her game face when Buffy is hunting humans the last of the slayer power fought but lost Buffy will be a master vampire.

Vampire minions came and took Buffy back to her room it will take a few hours before the new master vampire wakes up and begins her reign of terror. Darla asks “ master how long will the mistress be a sleep for?”. Master says “ the mistress will be a sleep for least a a few hours as last of slayer blood fights the ancester master vampire blood.

The next day at Sunnydale high school Willow arrived at library and saw Faith already there and so was Cordelia and Xander. Giles says “ Xander you were asked a few time not go to the bronze”. Xander says “ I know that now after Jessie went missing with those girls”. Giles says “ we have had this problems ever since Buffy disapreance and Master rise”.

Giles was about say something when the watcher council range him on his cell and Giles answer it “ hello mister Giles this Wesley Wyndum Price here I have been told you have a new slayer starting soon”. Giles says “ yes that is true she is here right now'. Wesley says “ good I will becoming to be her watcher as you have hands full”.

Giles says “ you mean Faith yes and why are council sending you for”. Wesley says “ you lost the number one slayer miss Buffy Summers who has reportably gone missing so I am coming to make sure the new girl does not go missing”. Giles says “ if you feel that way”. Wesley says “ yes and the council believe there is a new master vampre coming”.

Giles hangs up from his cell and says “ Willow I will not be doing your training you will getting your own watcher and Cordelia you will become Xander's Girlfriend”. Cordelia says “ ok Mr Giles I know my friends will accept him”. Giles says “ Faith being a cheerleader and captain and now Willow becoming a slayer she will become a cheerleader”.

Cordelia says “ yes mr Giles I will ask Harmony to come here and you can tell her”. Cordelia left to tell Harmony what was going that Willow Rosenburg was becoming a slayer cheerleader”. Harmony was shocked but accept and there they met miss Calender she took over the cheerleaders at Sunnydale after the harvest.

Miss Calendar says “ you understand what is going on now Harmony you will aceppt that Cordelia has a boyfriend and Willow is now a cheerleader”. Harmony says “ yes miss Calender”. Both Harmony and Cordelia left and Harmony says “ this fucking sucks ever since the harvest we have abide by the watcher council and miss Calender”.

Cordelia says “ it is for our own safety now remember you don't want be a vampire's meal”. Later in the day Willow was given her first slayer serum and she was feeling diffence as Willow was on her way over to the cheerleader area and soon will begin her slayer traing but Willow did not want to be a slayer.

Willow approached Harmony and says “ I don't like this at all Harmony but I am only doing what Mr Giles and miss Calender have told us”. Harmony says “ you are becoming slayer Willow and I have to accept like you Buffy was my friend and ever since the vampire harvest we need to stay safe together now”..

Willow was in her cheerleader uniform and she was walking back and saw a man near the school. Willow walks over to him and the man says “ I have a message from my master”. Willow looked at him and says “ your out during the daytime”. Man says “ I am person who looks after my master and do you want letter”. Willow says “ sure”.

Willow took the message and walk back to the library in her cheerleader uniform. Once in the library Willow says “ this man gave me this message for you Mr Giles”. Giles took the envelope of Willow and says “ it is from the master Vampire”. Giles opens it and reads it and Faith asks “ what does it say?”.

Giles says “ you need to head to the bronze tomorrow night for the release of Jessie but not only you but Willow must accompany you and girl name Annie”. This girl over hears and says “ excuse me but I think you should be very careful about this”. Willow asks “ who are you?”. The girl says “my name is Tara and this my friend Oz”.

Willow says “ I have seen you before you use to perform at the bronze over 6 months ago”. Oz says “ yeah until my band was attack by vampires we saved by a girl name Buffy”. Giles says “ Buffy was here before her disapreance after the harvest and seem like you are in a clan”. Oz says “ yes I am a Werewolf and Tara looks after me when I change”.

Giles says “ you are looking after him”. Tara says “ I am a witch and I know the power you use to help girls become a slayer like the girl there in the cheerleader uniform”. Faith asks “ ok witch I was born a slayer or given the supplement like my fellow slayer over”. Tara says “ you given it only one was Buffy as she was born to slayer blood like her sister”.

Giles says “ I am not getting Dawn involed in this if Buffy is now dead we will need to find away”. Tara says “ you were told there is rumour of another master vampire”. Giles says “ yes we need to becareful now Faith and Willow begin your training”. Faith and Willow began their slayer training.

Giles walks over to Tara and says “ I think you be handy for us I will greatful if both stay here”. Tara says “ of course Mr Giles”. Miss calender walks in and Tara shiver and ask “ which covern are you from?”. Jenny asks “ how do you know I am a watcher's witch”. Tara says “ I felt you as you went past”. Jenny says “ you were sent here to help”.

Tara says “ yes I was sent here cause there is strong feeling that there is another master vampie”. Jenny says “ you know the Summers family are the only ones that can kill master vampires”. Tara says “ yes I was in Washington when the last master vampires was killed by Buffy”. Faith stopped training and asks “ you were there what type of vampire”.

Tara says “ it was a female one they are the most powerful vampires around I saw the vampire try to take over the government but saw Buffy come and destroy the vampire infest there and but we lost a slayer there she killed by a vampire known as Darla”. Faith saays “ she was the one that Angelus sired and now here in Sunnydale”.

Tara says “ the vampires will not stop since there is only the last male master vampire here and if he is destroyed the master vampire race will be gone but that was before the witches of watcher council sense a new master vampire and soon she will rise”. Giles asks “ you think the master male vampire has killed Buffy during the harvest?”.

Jenny says “ the sense is that Buffy is dead and now will need to learn to survive until Dawn is become the age of becoming a slayer”. Giles says “ there is one other who could stop the master vampire she did kill one”. Jenny says “slayer Kendra and the other girl name Kennedy is like Faith”. Tara says “ we will wait and see when they send Wesley”.

Master was relaxing when man came in and says “ master I have delivered the envelope and looks like there is another slayer”. Jessie walks in and says “ the slayers wear cheerleader uniform”. Master asks “ are you sure that how they are training the slayers”. Jessie says “ yes master and the mistress she was dressed as cheerleader for hers”.

Master says “ the watcher council are training a new slayer then they are scared of what has happen the to the slayer that has killed other master vampires”. Buffy walks in the door and says “ the council will have their witches seeing if they can sense you and they most probally sensing me as well now I am a master female vampire now”.

Jessie says “mistress the man said he gave it to a cheerleader”. Buffy says “ if the witches of the watcher council have felt another master vampire and they will soon know that the slayer that killed them is now dead”. Master says “ not dead but undead and now a vampire”. Buffy says “ of course no one will suspect I am now a vampire”.

Vampire girl bring in a boy and he looks scared as he see the master with his red eyes and see other vampires he see Buffy standing not far from the master only in her night gown revealing her breasts and vagina. Buffy walks over to him and asks “ why are so scared and why are you here”. Boy says “ I caught looking for someone for Mr Giles”.

Buffy smiled and says “ you were looking for someone in who would that be”. Boy says “ a girl we have been looking for her since she went missing over 4 months ago”. Buffy says “ you mean the slayer”. Boy says “ yes that who I was lookng for”. Buffy was in front of him and the boy was staring at her breasts and Buffy smiles her eye begin to glow.

Young boy was now in a trance and Buffy walked behind him and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in the boys neck began drinking his blood, the master smiled as his new female master vampire drank from her first human. Jessie looked on and said “ I cant wait for tomorrow night master when the slayer see the mistress”.

Buffy dropped the drain boy and changes back her human form and says “ get rid of the trash now”. Jessie says “ yes mistress and took the boy away”. Buffy says “ I need clothes not like before”. Master says “ what have you got planned my sister”. Buffy says “ I want tight black leather and boots”. Master say” go out and get what you want then sister”.

Jessie had return and says “' there is a shop not far from here mistress”. Buffy says “ good and are the humans there are scared of us now”. Jessie says “ I am only a new vampire mistress”. Buffy asks “have you fed yet?”. Jessie says “not yet mistress I wait until you or master or my sire let me feed”. Buffy looked annoy he had not been fed

Darla walks in and says “master the council have sent another watcher and a witch has arrived there too”. Buffy looks at Darla and asks “ how do you know that?”. Darla says “ sorry mistress but we have a spy in there”. Buffy asks “ who is the spy?”. Master says “her name is Annie”. Buffy asks“ she is a dayworker for us?”. Darla answers “ yes mistress”.

Master says “ I was going turn her tomorrow night”. Buffy says “ I think it would be smart enough for her to stay as a dayworker”. Darla says “ when she comes tomorrow night she pretend to escape and she can continue the work for us mistress”. Buffy says “ correct I only want one of them tomorrow night”. Jesssie asks “ which one mistress?”.

Bufffy says “ I will decide on the night”. Minions brought in some humans which the master called in Master knew his sister and other like Jessie and Darla are hungry”. Buffy says “ Darla you will your child feed this time”. Darla says “ yes mistress”. A vampire girl walks in and says “ master James has been killed by some slayers”.

Buffy looked at her and asks “ how was James killed?”. Vampire girl says “it was a slayer mistress and she knew how to fight”. Buffy says “ it might be Kendra or Kennedy she learn't from me while I was the slayer”. Master says “ you think they wil have back up tomorrow night”. Buffy says “ it seems that way the slayers would be setting a trap for us”.

Buffy says “ you will show me the slayers tonight then I will get my clothing”. The Vampire girl says “ yes mitress I am happy to attend”. Buffy says “ you were there the night of the harvest when the master was released”. Vampire girl says “ yes mistress my name is Jade”. Buffy says “ ok Jade you will come with me and tonight and show me the slayers”.

Jade says “ yes mistress”. Buffy left the as the Jade, Jessie and Darla fed on the humas that were brought in only for were left and soon Buffy return in jeans and top and saw 4 humans left and one of them was girl who is a cheerleader at Sunnydale high and friends of Harmony and Cordelia her name is Tiffany the girl came running up and went behind Buffy.

Buffy asks “ what are doing?”. Cheerleader says “ I want you save me your the slayer”. Buffy looked who it was and was a friends with the slayer and thinks and says “ who are the new slayers here”. Tiffany says “they are here to help find some one and attack tomorrow night against the vampires”. Buffy says “ your in a vampire nest now”.

Tiffany saw Jessie and Jade drinking the other people when she was caught by them. Tiffany says “ I know that now when I was caught by some vampires”. Buffy says “ were the slayers attacking when you were caught”. Tiffany says “ no the main attack will tomorrow night against vampires to rescue some boy name Jessie”.

Buffy says “ you have been informative to me thank you”. Tiffany says “ slayers are Kennedy and Kendra “. Buffy says “ the only one that has killed a master vampire is Kendra”. Tiffany says “ wow you were only other killed the master vampire I was told by our new cheerleader”. Buffy asks “ who is the new cheerleader member?”.

Tiffany answers “ Willow Rosenburg is new slayer in training now”. By the time Buffy was finished talking with Tiffany the vampire minions had clean the mess up and Buffy says “ you have been helpful for us against the slayers”. Tiffany ask “ what do you mean by that?”.
Buffy says “ you will know and soon Willow will join you as well”.

Female master vampire morphs into her game face and Tiffany scream but Buffy calm her down using her power then sinks her fangs into Tiffany begins neck drinking her blood but before Tiffany was nearly totally drain Buffty stopped and slit her wrist and made Tiffany drink her vampire blood the vampire master had made her first vampire.

Buffy will be Tiffany's sire. and says “you will not be my last Tifany you will help get Willow and Kennedy and will help with killing of the only slayer that has killed a master vamire against us you will help with ulimate plan the end of the watcher council and rise of vampire's rule of Earth”. The slayer known as Buffy was gone now there was evil female master vampire.

Willow was walking home from being at her slayer training and saw Kennedy and Willow asks “what happen in the mall?”. Kennedy says “ we killed a vampire he was gathering people for their nest”. Willow says “ they would have gone to the master who was released about 4 months ago when there was a harvest here and we got the number one vampire”.

Kennedy says “ you lost Buffy and she has gone missing”. Not far where the slayers were was Jessie and Jade they were sent out by their mistress. Jade says “ mistress says we are to follow them if one of them is alone get behhind them and knock them out”. Jessie says “I think we should go after Willow as she has been a slayer lately”.

Buffy was still in the main area and the Master says “ you seem getting use to being a vampire now my sister”. Buffy asks “ why do I seem more powerful than you?”. Master says “ all female master vampires are stronger than male vampire that is why I made you a female master vampire not a ordinary one”. Buffy says “ thank you”.

Jade return with a human male it was man that owns a leather clothing shop and Jade says “ mistress this man own the shop you need to get what you want”. Buffy says “ come on then we will head over there now and get what I need”. Buffy and Jade went above the bronze and they saw humans walking in the bronze and coming out and having fun.

Buffy could hear the hearts beating and could smell the blood , Buffy, Jade and the owner of the leather clothing shop were walking and Jade says “ you make any move to yell, scream and escape we will kill you right now”. The owner says “ I promise I wont I know you vampire will do this”.

Buffy and Jade arrived at the shop and the owner let them and says “ ok get what you want and leave me in peace”. Buffy walks over the owner off the shop morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in his neck and drank his blood until he was drained soon the owner was dead and Buffy says “ see if there is a exit under the ground toward the bronze”.

up
14 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos