Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt Universe Chapt. 19

Printer-friendly version

Alira replies “ you knew her as disgusting male bug and did she tell you she was a virgin”. Harlow replies “ yes I knew she was a virgin”. Alira says “ princess I think this female vampire should also come with us and Harlow can help with her capture while the other vampires are after the male bugs which if there is a slayer, pastor and son”.

Dawn says “ sure Harlow you will go with them and your mission is to get the virgin girl you can kill any male bug who is protecting them”. Selena asks “ can I do the same princess?”. Dawn replies “ if you want to do Selena”. Vampire says “ thank you”. Selena smiles at her sire's mate. Dawn says “ babe she is becoming so much like you”.

Vampires left for their mission and the same time Belle and Dawn left with Alana back to the palace as they were heading there they saw a man killing minions and Dawn knew it was Victor Belmont and says “ minion stop I think we might have found the slayer come on babe we will go and fight him”. Belle says “ sure babe”. Alana followed them.

3 vampires made their way over and Belle saw that the slayer was fighting her sister and her girlfriend along with Tahlia and Cordelia and the slayer says “ I do not want to slay you all I want to know where is my father and I have been told my birth mother now is in your custody as well some where here in Sunnydale I think at you vampire nest”.

Belle watched as Cordelia says “ I have no idea where your father as we take orders from the police chief here and the mayor”. The slayer says “ your a female master vampire you should know where my father is”. Tiffany walks over and says “ if I think I know who your father is then he is a prisoner for the queen now”.

Slayer says “ my father's name is Julius Belmont and my both mother name is Heather she was a slayer and married her watcher after her defeat to the master as I know you are a master female vampire my attacks on you will fail and that”. As the Cordelia and the other female vampire kept him busy the slayer felt pain in body.

Slayer's body began to fall down as says in pain “ there is a female royal princess vampire around here”. Belle walks over and kick him in the face with her boots and the slayer fall down and Belle looks at him and says “ pathetic male bug”. Slayer lies on the ground with blood spilling out of his mouth saw both Dawn and Belle looking at him.

Slayer says “ you must be a royal princess vampire your strength against me is so strong”. Dawn says “ I would like to meet the royal princess Belle”. Slayer got up and says “ you are the fucking evil vampire every slayer was talking about”. Belle looks at him and says “ thank you for the compliment male bug and fucking useless slayer”.

Victor replies and says “ I have no chance agianst a vampire like you I was told by the watcher that you have become such evil vampire”. Belle replies “ the fact I am a female vampire and a royal princess has change me a lot if you are going to give into me I think I know the best way to do this”. Belle looks at her mate with a evil smile.

Belle begins to us her powers and Victor body began to change infront of the vampires and saw his penis disapear and soon his arms began to become more femimine and same with his legs and soon her breasts started appearing and soon Victor was all female and looks at her new female body and says “ I am woman now madam mistress”.

Dawn then walks over to her and moprhs to her game face and asks “ what is your new name now”. New woman says “ my name is Tessa madam mistress”. Dawn walks over to Tessa and sinks her fangs into Tessa's neck and begins drinking her blood and Tessa was near death. Dawn removes her fangs from Tessa's neck.

Dawn slits her wrist and put her wrist over Tessa's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Tessa grabs Dawn's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Tesssa felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Tessa will be reborn as a vampire and her father will see her as a vampire.

Slayer was now gone now replace by female vampire. Dawn releases her wrist from the new female vampire and says “ minions take this new vampire back to the palace and once she is awake from her reborn she will meet her former father/slayer and her mother who are now pisoners of the queen”. Minions answers “ yes princess”.

Belle laughs and says “ well the slayer known as Victor Bemont is now a female vampire”. Dawn says “ I was surprised how easy he surrendered to us like that”. Belle says “all male bugs are weak pathetic creature compare to us female vampires”. Dawn walks over to the female master vampire and asks “ why did this slayer find you so easly?”.

Cordelia replies “ we were collecting the older male bugs for their life at male bug processing camp when the former slayer attack us here”. Belle replies “ he seem to be not trying to slay you and we over heard them saying he want only get his father back”. Cordelia answers “ yes princess and he knew I was a master female vampire”.

Dawn says “ I think the watchers councill know who is a female vampire now as we do not have any main male vampire except the new ruler of Cleveland Spike with his mate Kendra”. Elena says “ the fact she was a very powerful slayer now to one meanest vampires around now and reports they all know you are a evil vampire princess”.

Belle says “ the aim now is for our new vampires to find that pastor have him brought to the palace and you will continue doing the job the mayor has requested from you”. The vampires replies “ yes princess”. Elena saw Alana with vampire princess and knew she was a new vampire as well”. Both Alana, Belle and Dawn left fot the palace.

Area of Sunnydale now control by the vampires which was once consider the rich area is now becoming the main area of residence of the vampires now three homes have now been demolished and the vampires have male humans building the new Palace for the vampire queen and royal princess it will be next to vampire witch and her daughters.

Old Sunnydale high will be demolished and fenced around hellmouth the vampires consider very inportant as new palace will be completed very fast as the humans knew it was death if they did not completed the palace as the vampires wanted done very fast former residence of Selena parents, Jessca parents and Renee parents for the palace now.

At the pastor residence Riley walks in and says “ pastor we have heard from some of our spies that the vampires have started building what looks like a new palace where some home were they demolished them amd began their contruction using of course human men as their slaves to get the job done now.”.

Pastor replies “ my spy Reagan has told me that the old Sunnydale high school will be demolishd and a fence around hellmouth is now under their control”. Riley says “ I understand that pastor but the fact your daughter and sister have not return and the your son Joshua was nearly caught by the vampire police coming home from his girlfriend house”.

Pastor says “ I know and remember this not a church”.Riley replies “ yes pastor”. John says “ our church was destroyed by the vampire when religion was banned after their take over and the daughter of our bishop their became a vampire and soon he was killed but she was slayed and her former cousin who was a vampire”.

Riley went about her business and saw Joshua come in and says “ the houses of watchers have been attack by the vampires and that where the contruction of the palace”. Riley says “ oh my god that where Lenard was there when they attack there”. Joshua replies “ you have a fucking crush on him”. Riley looked at him with a look of shock

Riley replies “ no I don't have a crush I am very concern about him”. Joshua laughs and says “ no you have a fucking crush on him as you would not be concern about his well being then Riley”. Girl and boy had no idea as the vampires were approaching the where they were talking pointing to them was Harlow now a female vampire as well.

Harlow says “ that is the female the royal vampires want there mistress Jenna and next to her is the pastor son”. Jenna says “ he was nearly caught by the vampire police but they said they were ambushed by some human females”. Safora replies “ that would have been my aunty and myself mistress it was before my sire made me a vampire”.

Pastor was in the house and soon was working when a girl walks in and says “ you wanted a slayer here and I have arrived here for you”. Pastor asks “ you know there is a vampire queen and powerful vampire princess”. The slayer says “ yes I know that Sunnydale is a under full control vampire town and same with Cleveland.

Pastor says “ you will stay here and trained as the watcher known as Lacy and both assistant Declan as well the slayer Alica. Slayer says “ I saw son of Julius Belmont and he was fighting some vampires and I knew this was my opptunity come to you”. Pastor says “ on you travels did you see my daughter and her aunty here”.

Riley walks in and see the girl and says “ pastor we have problem I have been informed that Victor Belmont has been captured by the vampires and they have turned him into a female and a vampire now it was spotted by our spy Jayla who is acting like a vampire police woman”. Slayer says “ you will tell your spy to return here”.

Riley replies “ yes Piper I will inform her to leave”. Pastor asks “ you know each other?”. Riley says “ yes we do I was with her years ago when she was under a former slayer name Kennedy before she was changed into a vampire”. Piper asks “ the vampire that everyone that is scared of her how powerful is she”.

Riley replies “ that vampire is a royal vampire and very evil”. Piper replies “ I will keep try to keep away from her”. Riley went away and looked up where the spy was and soon returns and says “ Jayla has escape from them as finally found she was human and is now hooked up with another female slayer some where but coming here”.

As they were talking Joshua walks in and says “ dad we have a problem here”. Pastor asks “ what is that my son?”. Joshua says “ these women”. Pastor notice that it was female vampires in black leather clothing and boots with heels and had his son by the neck. Selena says “ you will surrender to us or your son will die now”.

Piper comes running at the vampire and was thrown on the floor by Alira and Piper says “ no your a vampire now not slayer”. Alira says “ I was defeated by a vampire princess and she made me her childe, that was after my sister became a vampire and now master female vampire”. Piper says “ your the childe of the evil vampire princess”.

Alira says “ no I am the childe of princess Alina I am happy who my sire is”. Selena says “ you must be talking about my sire”. Harlow grabs Riley and says “ you will becoming with us to see the queen virgin girl and your spy is now dead dectective Sonya has killed her”. Riley says “ no I knew we should have not sent her there pastor”.

Riley knew Jayla escaped she hoped from the vampires and meant up with the female slayer and knew Jayla was working with another female so Riley was hoping it was her instead of thier spy and there was other spy Reagan that was sent in to act as a slave girl at the vampire palace or nest as the vampire call it but to human it is a death area.

Riley was handcuffed by the vampire police and so was the pastor and his son they will be meet up with Julius, Heather and othe human prisoners the vampire now have but Piper was still on the ground and Riley was with Harlow on her way to palace to see Alina, Buffy and Courtney as well as Dawn, Sarina, Sophia and Belle.

Pastor asks “ where is my daughter then?”. Safora walks in and says “ I here father but I now support the queen now as a vampire and will help her in the conquest of Eath.
Alira morphs to her game face and sinks her fangs into Piper's neck and begins drinking her blood and Piper was near death. Alira removes her fangs.

Alira slits her wrist and put her wrist over Piper's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Piper grabs Alira's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Piper felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Piper will be reborn as a vampire. The Pastor says “ you evil bitch”.

Selena replies “ you dont get it male bug the days of slayers are over and you request one and we will change them into vampires lke Alira and soon Piper”. Pastor asks “ what are gong to do with me?”. Selena replies “ it depends at how many slayers who have requested for here”. Pastor answers “ I have request over a few from main watcher headquarters”.

Selena asks “ how many is a few male bug?”. Pastor replies “ around 10 has been sent down here they will be here in Sunnydale and I have no idea when they will come”. Selena says “ you will be going to the palace and will be kept in a cell your daughter will stay here and will look after here and will inform us if there is any more slayers will be coming here”.

Pastor and son were now taken to palace at the former Sunnydale high with Julius Belmont and the others which include Declan, Alica and Lacy the human men were put in the same truck as the former slayer now being reborn as a vampire Piper and Joshua asks “ why would the vampires put on the same truck with slayer turned vampire?”.

Pastor replies “ no idea we just sit and we will be at the palace cells”. Truck arrived and the former pastor and his son were taken down to the cells and they saw Julius chained as well the woman known as Heather, the men were told to strip their clothes and they were chained at the ankle and same time Riley was in a room locked soon to see the queen.

Renee walks up and unlocks the door and walks in and says “ you will accompany me to see the queen”. Riley asks “ you are a vampire now?”. Renee says “ yes I am a vampire it is better than anything my male bug of a father told me about humans are food to us and the other fact males are just a fucking disgusting gender now”.

Riley was shocked after the fact Renee was such a hater now consider a while ago she was fucking her boyfriend Joshua. Riley asks “ where is my boyfriend your brother?”. Renee says “ my brother is now a female vampire she was the one that caught you at the male bug pastor house”. Riley says “ you are telling me that Lenord is now a female vampire”.

Renee replies “ yes her name is now Harlow and she is happy being a vampire”. Vampire and Riley were walking to the throne roon Riley saw Piper lying in a room naked and saw her wake up and Renee stops and says “ Riley wait here I am going to see this new vampire”. Piper wakes up and see her new naval ring and tatto on her arm now.

Renee says “ you seem to be shocked about your tattoo and naval ring”. Piper says “ yes I am I fee different now”. Renne smiles says “ of course your a female vampire now”. Piper says “ I am now happy I am a vampire but I am hungry”. Renee replies “ you will have to ask your sire the childe of princess Alina”. Piper asks “ where is my sire?”.

Renee replies “ they are in the throne room feeding I was taking a girl up to see the queen and the royal princess as my sire”. Piper replies “ I will follow and the human girl with you”. Renee replies “ you need to get dressed and we will head up there with the human girl”. Piper got dressed in her black leather clothing and boots with heels was on her way.

Arriving at the throne room Piper saw Alira and walks over to sire and says “ sire I am hungry I need to feed”. Alira brings over a male in his 70's and Piper morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into man's neck and drinks his blood and soon the man was drained and dead now. Riley watched as Piper morphs back to her human form.

Piper walks back over and says “ sire I am so fucking happy now I am a vampire to think my life as a slayer was stupid now I understand why you became a vampire and same as our queen”. Buffy gets off her throne and morphs back to her human form and walks over to Riley. Young girl was looking notice it was the queen of the vampires a former slayer.

Buffy “ you are the sweet girl who love helping a boring male bug as well as being a virgin I can smell the fact you have not had a vagina or a disgusting male bug thing between their legs in your vagina you seem like a female I once knew before her slaying was like you until she became a vampire”. Riley replies “ you mean Leena”. Buffy says “ yes”.

Riley replies “ I have been the one that help the pastor against the evil here”. Buffy says “ the best thing is being evil I felt the same way as you until my capture and reborn as a vampire now and look at Piper she has accepted the fact she is a vampire now and will help me in my conquest”. Riley replies “ I know you have turned my boyfriend into a vampire”.

Alana walks over and replies “ that was me my queen after he was made a female by the new vampire witch”. Buffy asks “ what is the name of my new vampire then?”. Alana answers “her name is Harlow and I will get her if you want my queen”. Buffy says “ no not at the moment”. Riley thought it was the vampire that caught her was her boyfriend.

Buffy looks back at Riley and says “ you can have her as your girlfriend if you want Riley and maybe more I know you are a virgin and you have never had sex before beside seeing the pastor son fuck one of my new vampires”. Riley says “ you know about them fucking like that”. Buffy says “ of course I know what all my vampires are doing now after reborn”.

Riely says “ there is a scroll the slayers are looking for that will decide their fate against the chosen one I was working on that before my capture and bringing them here”. Piper replies “ that is true my queen the slayers and watcher believe the scrolls will decide their fate against us vampires”. Riley was still shocked that slayer name Piper is a vampire now.

Buffy says “ I remember them years ago before I became a vampire I was told of the exsistance and now I think we should go after them you have done well Riley I will send a master female vampire after this and then I will get these scrolls”. Clarissa says “ my queen I think they are some where near the old park cemertary which was home to demons”.

Buffy replies “ where the old church is in the cemertary where the master was before his unfortuned slaying here”. Clarissa says “ yes my queen and I think we will see more slayers coming here to try the find the scrolls and try to slay us”. Buffy says “ I know that will be the case”. Selena over heard the conversation with her queen and the vampire witch.

Selena replies “ my queen I have been imformed by a male bug there will be more slayers coming here as requested by im to try to slay us”. Riley says “ he has requested over 9 slayers to come here”. Piper says “ the slayers dont care about him they want the scrolls and they are not interested in us at the moment only scrolls and they will be all female”.

Piper was curious about the fact Riley didn't call the queen madam mistress. Buffy walks closer to Riley and the girl was now concern the vampire queen was close to her and then Buffy morphs into game face changes into her game face and sinks her fangs into Riley's neck and begins drinking her blood and Riley was near death. Buffy removes her fangs.

Buffy slits her wrist and put her wrist over Riley's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Riley grabs Buffy's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Riley felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Riley will be reborn as a vampire. Buffy removes her wrist and pours the vial.

Riley was taken away and will be a princess like Sophie, Dawn ,Alina and sister in law to Belle, Courtney and Sarina and Alina's girlfriend Trinity. Minions took the new princess away soon Belle asks “ Piper will you know any of these fucking slayers?”. Piper replies “ I am unsure princess but I would know them if I saw them as they came from New York”.

Belle says “ good you will need help in this task”. Piper replies “ I am just normal female vampire princess”. Buffy says “ come here now Piper”. Buffy offers her wrist and Piper morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Buffy's wrist then Piper removes her wrist and started to change from common vampre to a master female vampire.

Vampires were shocked at the fact Piper became a mster female vampire and now. Buffy says “ Harlow can you come here please”. Harlow replies “ yes my queen”. Buffy says “ you know where Safora former father was doing”. Harlow replies “ yes my queen and I think princess Riley would also know a lot about the slayer”.

Buffy replies “ once my new sister awakes from her rebirth she will return here and will know that you were once her boyfriend and now a female vampire you will become a master female vampire too as I know my new sister will be interested in you now that you are female and a vampire but I will wait first to make you master female vampire”.

Harlow replies “ yes my queen”. Vampire left and was heading down to the area and soon walks past the cells and saw her mother and says “ hello mother you seem have settled into you new life here as a prisoner of our queen”. Janet says “ Lenord I know there is some one in that vampire body”. Harlow says “ there is nothing left I am a vampire now”.

Janet says “ they have brainwashed you into this evil creature that has no logic on life now”. Harlow replies “ I have a lot of logic human the fact you are meal if I wanted to kill and the other fact I did warn you that the vampires would come and he would losse his life and now Alana, Renee and I are female vampires and your a slave and a fucking pathetic human”.

Harlow left and was heading towards another are she was going down to see the other vampire and saw Elle praticing her new powers with her mother and arrived to where Riley was and saw her naked with her new tattoo arm naval ring and tattoo on her back making her a royal vampire and soon Harlow saw Riley open her eyes.

Harlow says “ hello princess”. Riley wakes up and gets up from her bed and notice she is naked now and asks “ where am I”. Harlow replies “ you are in your room princess since your rebirth by our queen”. Riley asks “ your my ex boyfriend and now a female vampire?”. Harlow knew that princess Riley would ask her some questions about her now.

Harlow replies “ yes princess I was once your ex boyfriend but a vampire witch by a name Elle made me female and my former sister Alana made me a vampire at the same time when Renee became a vampire by princess Belle your sister in law now and you look better now as a vampire and you are a powerful royal vampire princess”.

Riley says “ you look very pretty now as female vampire now”. Harlow replies “ thank you princess”. As the vampire princess got up and notice her tattoo on her arm and her naval ring and asks “ you keep calling me princess Harlow why is that?”. Harlow says “ because you have a royal tatoo on your back and now your a vampire there is no”.

Reliy replies “ no reflection now”. Harlow says “ yes princess”. Naked vampire got up and walks over to the vampiress and says “ my sister your queen told me that once I become a vampire I would feel the diffrence and love the fact you are a female and not that disgusting male bug now and I have to say my sister is right I love the fact your female”.

Riley kisses Harlow on the lips and says “ as that timid girl I was before I would have never done that but now I feel the so fucking diffrent now as a vampire”. Riley moved her hand down past Halow black leather skirt and put her hand into her skirt and touches her clit and then plays with Harlow's vagina.

Harlow feels her hand as Riley plays and fingers her vagina and feel the vampire princess kissing her lips and Riley continues playing and fingering Harlow's vagina. Riley says “ I can feel your excitement and the fact you are cuming on me now and now you will lick my vagina out”. Harlow and Riley fell on the bed and Harlow lick's Riley's vagina.

Clothes of Harlow was now off and both vampire were making love and it means both Harlow and Riley will not be virgin vampires anymore, Riley asks “ do you still love me now Harlow?”. The vampress “ yes princess I still love you I was concern after I a became a female and a vampire you would not want me”. Riley says “ I am lesbian now like you”.

Vampires made love for another few hours and soon they got dressed in the black leather clothing and soon were ready head back to the throne room. Riley says “ I will inform my sister we are together again as girlfriends now”. Harlow replies “ if our queen asks if I am your mate it is up to you babe if you want to tell her”.

Riley says “ I will inform her that we are girlfriends that we are not mates at the moment but later in our relationship I will inform her and like my sister Alina her girlfriend is not her mate and Trinity is still getting use to being a vampire and we are both considered young vampires compare to the others and I looking forward helping with my sister in law Belle.

Vampires left as were on their way back as the headed past the palace cells and Riley saw the pastor she was helping now naked in a cell chained with the slayer know as Julius Belmont and Riley stops and walks over to the pastor naked in a cell and says “ you seem getting use to your new way of life male bug”. Pastor says “ Riley your a vampire now”.

Riley walks in the cell and morphs into her game face and walks close to the pastor and walks behind him and lick his neck and the pastor feels Riley fangs and says “ get away from me you evil vampire bitch”. Riley was pissed with him and he felt pain and he was screaming and Belle walks past and says “ sis in law you are hurting the male bug”.

Riley asks “ how am I hurting this male bug sis in law?”.. Belle answers “ you are pissed casue he called you a evl vampire bitch but the fact you are a evil vampire all have to do is stop thinking about hurting him”. Riley did and the pain on the pastor stop and was still on the ground in pain from Riley and Belle asks “ you like our new vampire male bug?”.

Pastor get up and asks “ why did you change a innocent and timid girl like her into a evil vampire?”. Belle gave him pain again and says “ you will call us madam mistress and I was a timid innocent girl like her and the best thing was being a vampire do you understand me male bug”. Pastor screams and replies “ yes madam mistress”. Belle stops.

Riley says “ I am hungry now”. Belle says “ well after having pussy you would be hungry and seem both you and Harlow smells of pussy too”. Riey smiles at her sister in law and soon they were on their way back. Riley asks “ where you coming down to get me Belle”. Vampire princess says “ no I knew Harlow was coming down to get you”.

Riley replies “ you heard the male bug screaming and why he was in pain and saw me near him”. Belle says “ yes you better get out of your game face sis in law”. Riley morphs back to her human form and soon they arrive at the throne room and Belle went to her seat and Buffy says “ well it seem my sister and her girlfriend are no longer virgins now”.

Belle says “ sis our new sister here is hungry and she has not fed yet all I can smell is pussy on them both”. Buffy says “ I smell it on them too I was wondering why it took you so long to get up here anyway sis”. Riley says “ we were on our way up here when I saw the male bug known as the pastor and I had a little bit of fun and I gave him pain”.

Belle says “ Riley was in her game face and was licking him and then he fucking pissed her off and she used her royal powers on him I heard the scream of the mal bug and I helped her”. Buffy says “ I will get Dawn and Belle to help you with your powers and what is the story between you and Harlow”. New vampire princess knew this was coming.

Riley replies “ as you thought I would like her and now she is my girlfriend again now not as the male bug boyfriend”. Buffy replies “ I am happy for you now sis do you want her as your mate or stay as your girlfriend like Alina”. Riley replies “ we will stay as girlfriends and after a while we will become mates and then Harlow will become a princess”.

Minions brought in a boy he was working at the pastor house and was helping Riley and the pastor in their efforts against the vampire but now was a prisoner and was brought up to the throne room, as the boy looked around, he notice Riley was in black leather now like the other vampires and was now scared of them all as boy knew they were all vampires.

Buffy says “ I think you would be hungry sis the minions brought up a meal for you”. Riley saw who the person was and walks over and says “ they caught you like the other male bugs”. Boy answers “ yes I was caught madam mistress”. Riley morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into his neck and drank his blood soon the boy was drained and dead.

Buffy asks “ sis we will need help with the slayer's scrolls I have sent a master female vampire and that”. Riley asks “ you want me to head there as well sis?”. Buffy says “ yes but first you need to use your powers and you will be going with a new vampire name Tessa”. Riley asks “ that would have been the former slayer known as Victor Belmont?”.

Buffy replies “ yes it is taken longer then we thought with her rebirth not like you and Piper it took the minium of time”. Riley says “ maybe she was not meant to be a vampire and woman maybe she should be slayed and get it over with”. Belle says “ I thought that for a while ago but it is Dawn's new childe and the maybe the rebrith is taken its time”.

Riley replies “ I remember when she first arrived here in Sunnydale it seem she was not interested in slaying vampire but getting father back and recently found out her mother was here too and was a slayer”. Selena says “ that would have been my human mother princess both the male bug and her are here now prisoners of us now”.

Riley asks “ who changed Safora into a vampire?”. Selena replies “ it was me princess I did it after the vampire police took away her aunty”. Riley asks “the woman is here in the cells”. Selena replies “ yes princess she was put there by the vampire police and stripped of her human clothing why do ask”. Riley replies “ that woman is a watcher from New York”.

Taylah replies “ that would not surprise me princess she would have come here at the request of the pastor and was helping Victor Belmont and the same time see if you and Safora could become slayers for them”. Riley replies “ well that wont be happening and now your daughter Jessica is a vampire along with Linda and yourself now”.

Belle says “ I am happy with you now Tayla since you made your first childe all of your watcher loyalty is gone now and you have proven yourself to me”. Jessica asks “ this vampire was my father sire?”. Belle replies “ yes and your brother Mason and mother are prisoners of us now”. Jessica was happy her male bug of a brother was a prisoner.

Jessica says “ the scrolls the slayer are looking for are to defeat the vampire queen”. Tayla knew when she saw Riley now as royal princess , Riley was sent to Sunnydale soon after the disappearence of Buffy and keep on eye on the slayers known as Faith and Kylie but when the vampires took over control Riley just helped the pastor and was still a virgin.

Riley says “ that is true they are the way to destroy the vampire queen it was put here around before the master was prisoned here before he released on the harvest the scrolls told of a powerful slayer falling under evil and becoming the ultimate vampire and help the vampire race to conquest of the human race with one gender in mind”.

Tayla says “ that part of the scrolls is true now as the most powerful slayer become evil and now is queen of the vampires and we are all the one gender women and men are minions of stupid male bugs and food for us like some human women”. Riley says “ the only way is for us to find the scrolls and destroy them so the vampire race can live”.

A female slave walks in and was hearing the conversation between the female vampires Riley knew straight away she was a spy sent there by the pastor her name was Reagan and the slave would'nt know of the capture of the pastor and Riley rebirth as a vampire princess now , Selena also notice her and walks over to the slave and grabs her.

Female slave was now scared and as Selena dragged her from where she was over to the where the vampires were, Selena says “ it looks like we have a spy here in over hearing our conversation here”. Riley replies “ she is a spy sent by the male bug known as the pastor her job was get intelligence on us and report it to him and myself when I was human”.

Selena asks “ can I kill her now princess?”. Riley says “ no I have something else in mind for this human spy”. Reagan saw the vampire come over close to her and notice it was Riley and saw Riley morph into her game face sinks her fangs into Reagan's neck and begins drinking her blood and Reagan was near death. Riley removes her fangs.

Riley slits her wrist and put her wrist over Reagan's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Reagan grabs Riley's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Reagan felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Reagan will be reborn as a vampire. Riley removed her wrist.

Last part of Riley's humanity was gone now she knew she was a vampire princess as Riley now had her first childe. New vampire was taken away. Selena says “ princess you made her a vampire now”. Riley says “ the girl was a spy sent by the watchers council same time when I came keep eye on the slayer known as Faith before our take over here”.

Tayla replies “ the spy was sent by me as well princess Riley here their job was keep eye on Giles, Faith and Kylie after the disapearence of the queen here and soon as the take over of Sunnydale by us vampires I told princess Riley about the spy and she decided to stay with the pastor I had no idea the she was going out with a watcher son and princess was going”.

Riley replies “ to be a slayer”. Taylah says “ yes and the fact now your a vampire princess the watchers will be shocked and with one of their spies one of us now this new vampire can help us track down the other spies which will be all male bugs”. Buffy replies “ the male bug spies will going after the scolls and getting information on us”.

Taylah says “ yes my queen”. Buffy says “ our pirority will be to these scrolls and hunt down these spies if they are men they will be killed and if a female slayer comes we will capure them as soon as Tessa and this new vampire awakes from their rebirth they will head down to where Piper is and help with capture of these scrolls help from my sister Riley”.

Lilli arrives with a boy and he is fighting her grab on him and says “ I am not who you think I am you vampire bitch”. Selena knew him straight away he was from her school he was computer geek and was like Johnathan and Warren who are now female vampires. The male was brought up to the queen the male now looked scared seeing so many vampires.

Lilli says “ he was hacking into our security system my queen he was caught in a former computer shop where the owner did not know what he was upto we have since installed survailence cameras there now and is being watched by the vampire police”. The male says “ I was trying to find away out of here”. Selena says “ you are a fucking liar male bug”.

Riley asks “ the owner of the shop would have known Lilli he would have let this male bug in the shop so he could get into our security system”. Selena says “ this male bug was very good at computers at school princess”. Buffy asks “ does any one know where Kayla and Elyse are at the moment?”. Courtney says “ yes babe they are in Cleveland helping Spike”.

Buffy asks “ why are they in Cleveland and not here?”. Courtney replies “ Spike and Kendra requested them there they have become very good vampires now since our control of Cleveland and now we have control of the second hellmouth”. Buffy says “ I am happy we have control of both hellmouths here in America and I have been told one in Europe”.

Courtney asks “ why do you need Kayla and Elyse anyway babe?”. Buffy replies “ cause of the security system was set up by Kayla”. Riley says “ I can introduce a better one if you want sis”. Buffy asks “ can you check and make this male bug has hacked into our security system here?”. Riley replies “ of course sis and I will make a better system for us now”.

Lilli asks “ what are we going to do about the male bug here then?”. Selena replies “ we should just kill it now”. The boys says “ please don't kill me I was there checking your system out for a gentlemen in New York and told me his name and said that your computer vampires were now dead or slayed as you vampires call it”. Buffy looks at him.

Buffy says “ you will not be killed and if it is true Kayla and Elyse are dead you will become a useful human again until them you will spend some time here in the palace minions take this human down to a private cell feed the male bug and strip it of clothing and make sure the other prisoners don't see them here”. Minions answers “ yes mistress”.

Buffy says “ Lilli I want you to find out about this male bug story by asking Spike about it and who was the slayer that killed them and after that I want you to return to me”. Lilli replies “ yes my queen”. Riley asks “ Lilli can you show me the way to the computer area and I will how much damage the male bug has done to us?”.

Lilli replies “ of course princess”. Vampires left the throne room and Lilli showed Riley the computer room and soon Riley was in the section that was hacked and notice the male bug was looking up information on the scrolls to see if the queen and her vampires knew and see if any slayers were dead or now vampires the files have not been updated.

Male bug left it open. ,Riley thought of the idea of sending a virus in the watchers main computer make the only way was that she would be able to get in their main frame the smile on the vampire princess knew she got into the watchers main frame looking at wacher's council area and saw them training slayer in New York and London.

Riley saw the vision of the death of Kayla and Elyse and another vampires beside them Isabella, Karrie and Cassie sister of Cordelia saw the slayer that slayed the vampires and saw how she killed them and knew who was the slayer that was slaying the vampire and will be telling her sister of the slaying of the vampires and the news to Cordelia about Cassie.

Riley put a encrypt code in the watcher and slayers main frame and soon Lilli arrives back and says “ the human male bug was telling the turth Kayla. Elyse , Karrie and mistress Cassie were killed by a slayer name Kenzie she is the daughter of the chairman of the watchers council Andrew Henson and it seem he trained her to slay a master vampire”.

Riley says “ this new is disturbing to us I have encrypt their computer security system and now they will be useless with out it hopefully it will send this male bug down or his daugher to have her a female vampire will help in detroying the watchers council and now Lilli it looks like a trip down to cell to see a old friend of mine the pastor's son”.

Lilli says “ yes princess and the male bug our queen put in the cell”. Riley replies “ it seem Selena seem to notice him and if she wants either kill him or get Elle to make him a female and then make her a vampire I need to see another male bug who is a master at computers and I think would make a great vampire and female for us in computers”.

Lilli replies “ yes princess”. Vampires went their seperate ways and Riley was on her way down to the cells and soon arrived there and in their were pastor John, Joshua, Matt, Julius Belmont, Declan, Lacy and Alica in another cell was Heather , Janet, Regina and some other female prisoners and in another cell was male bugs and Riley saw the boy.

Riley looks at him and says “ well you seem to be alright but when you hacked into our system you left it open for us and for that I'm pleased with you male bug it will the decision of a vampire your fate male bug”. Boy answers “ my name is Scott I knew the vampire that called me a liar and if I know she will come to me and decide my fate madam mistress”.

Riley says “ I don't give a fuck what your name is male bug as far as I am concern your just a pathetic male bug”. Scott says “ yes madam mistress”. Selena arrives and see the boy and says “ hello Scott nice to see you again”. Scott replies “ hello madam mistress I saw that you notice me when I arrived with other female vampires in black leather and boots”.

Selena replies “ it seem you have been good at hiding until now”. Scott says “ yes madam mistress my friends and I went into hiding soon after the vampires arrived in the area I saw you at your boyfriend's place and later after that you were in black leather and knew you were a vampire then my friends moved then saw Victor Belmont and your boyfriend”.

Selena says “ my ex boyfriend of male bug said you were a computer geek at school so Victor ask you to get into our main frame and it was done at a dealer ship that sells computers for human slaves and residents of Sunnydale”. Scott replies “ yes madam mistress”. Same time Reagan came up in her slave clothes to her sire.

Reagan says “ sire I am hungry”. Riley says “ I want to ask you about a slayer name Kenzie Henson?”. Regan says “ I grew up with the girl in New York and saw her become a slayer , I was sent away with you here but what I know of her she is as good as our queen but will not know about you and other royal vampire princess”.

Riley says “ it will funny once she see you as vampire now”. Reagan says “ yes sire and you as well as a vampire”. Selena says “ princesss this boy as a vampire could help us in the computer area now but I need him to be changed into a female”. Riley says “ you need Elle to help you with this”. Selena says “ the queen says you have the power to change him”.

Riley thought I would powers, I am a royal princess Riley began to use her powers and saw Scott body began change from a male to female his arm became more femine and same a his legs his adam's apple disapeared and Scott saw his penis disapear and saw a vagina soon her breasts began to grow and her face was now feminine now Scott was anow a full female.

Scott says “ I am a female now madam mistress ( in her new female voice)”. Selena says “ yes you are a female and now you will become a vampire and your name is Harper”. Selena morphs into her game face then sinks her fangs into Harper's neck and begins drinking her blood and Harper was near death. Selena removes her fangs.

up
14 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos