Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe Chapt. 22

Printer-friendly version

Belle says “ ok fine but I am told the new woman name Carter was going to be a vampire she was once the male bug Declan as Feya change him into a woman”. Dawn says “ thank you Kennedy my mate and I will be here until tomorrow and we will be heading and soon back to Sunnydale”. Willow, Paislee and Layla were on their way to the palace.

Layla says “ sire it is weird now I am now young woman and a vampire now”. Paislee says “ it is ok Layla we are heading soon to see the queen”. Layla replies “ yes sire do you think our queen want me to head after my former grand daughter”. Willow says “ the queen will most probally want to to see your fromer grand daughter”. Layla says “ yes mistress”.

Vampires arrived and saw the queen and Buffy got down and walks around Layla and says “ your were a 70yr old man and now your a female vampire around my vampires age now”. Layla says “ yes my queen I was once that male bug I thought my life was going to come to end but now I am happy to be a female vampire now”.

Buffy says “ I am very impressed with you Gemma and the fact your daughter is getting as powerful as you I am happy”. Gemma replies “ thank you my queen”. Buffy ask “ have you been fed yet Layla”. Vampire says “ no my queen I am not”. Buffy replies “ minions bring some food for this vampire”. Minion says “ yes your majesty my queen”.

Willow says “ as you knew before my queen Layla is the child of the once male bug's daughter Andrew Henson”. Buffy replies “ ok I am impressed by her a lot Willow and I know Kenzie is now at the church graveyard with her childe Rosa looking for the scrolls besides my sister who has not left yet as we have some time with sisters and sister in laws”.

As Buffy was talking as Dawn and Belle walks in and behind them was Alina as well. Jenny says “ I will leave now sire with my daughter and inlaw and Paislee and Layla”. Buffy says “ not yet Jenny my other sister Riley as not arrived and my mate Courtney is some where then you can leave”. The minion brought a elderly woman and Layla knew her.

Courtney walks in and ask “ babe that new female Carter who was to sire her?”. Gemma says “ princess it supose to be Alexanda as she was to be siring her”. Courtney says “ I have been told she was now killed by a couple of slayers who have arrived here”. Trinty walks in and says “ sorry my queen but Alexnada has been slayed and Leeza is ok”.

Riley arrive with Selena, Renee, Jessica and Freya, Riley says “ we have got a new vampire looking after it from the vampire police force and now Alexnada now slayed”. Freya replies “ my queen I think they are here to free the male bug known as Andrew Henson and with their slayer they will not be under mine and my mother's spell”.

Buffy says “ release him from the palace's cells but I want him microchip and we see if these slayers and the male bug find some of the scrolls”. Freya says “ I think they are the slayers that I was with in New York and have no idea I am a vampire now”. Gemma says “ your not just a vampire my dauhter as you are a vampire mind control witch”.

Selena says “ my queen if the male bug is released here it will not make a fucking difference as most human females hate him and will call him male bug”.Buffy says “ true Selena”. Jessica says “ I will go down and release him if you want my queen seeing me as a vampire will be fucking shock”. Paislee asks “ how about we send Amelia as well?”.

Buffy says “ ok Amelia and Jessica will head down there soon I need for Selena, Renee and Jessica to stay here ”.Elderly woman was scared as she was in front of the vampires Buffy says “ your food is here Layla”. Vampire morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into her neck and drink her blood soon drains her and soon was dead.

Buffy says” Layla you will head to the vampire police headquarters and I want get some vampire police and head back your former daughters house and get and your former grand daughter and bring them here and have locked up I have plans for your former grand daughter very soon as a vampire”. Layla ask “ my queen my ex daughter”.

Gemma replies “ you know your daughter was once married to a man name Larry Marsden he is the chief excutive of the watcher's council we know they are devorced now and my human parents lived next to them until there move to Seattle in Washington State”. Layla says “ oh my god you were the human know as Xander Harris”.

Gemma says “ fuck I have not been that human and that disgusting male in over 7yrs now the woman next your sire's is now consider my mother now I am Gemma Calendar and I am a female vampire and also a vampire witch with a daughter now and she will learn to be like me now as a vampire mind control witch and fucking hate that disgusting gender”.

Layla says “ sorry mistress I will head to the police and the vampire polce women to arrested the females and have them sent here”. Gemma replies “ you didn't know about the fact I was that person but far as anyone is concern Xander Harris died eight years ago and I am happt being a woman”. Same time Mary and Sarah had snuck into the vampire palace.

Freya says “ you wont need to release him as the slayers have arrived here I think I could use a illusion spell and capture one of them my queen and let the other think they got the male bug away and see where he takes her”. Willow says “ first the male bug will need fucking clothes and the clothes store is down the road from the palace”.

Freya was laughing and left and says “ your right mother the male bug running down to get some clothing in the street he will arrested by the vampire police”. Gemma says “ yeah he will maybe leave a slave dress not far from his cell and the male bug can get that he is leaving the area”. Freya says “ it can be arranged then mom”.

Paislee and Layla left and were heading down and Layla was on her way to the police headquarters and soon left was Jenny, Willow and Gemma and Buffy says “ before you leave as from now Selena, Renee and Jessica will become known as Belle's daughters and Jenny can you can see this girl my grand daughters are talking about”.

Jenny replies “ yes sire”. Vampire witches and Willow left and were on their way and Willow saw a girl and then another one and says “ I am surprised how far they got in here”. Gemma replies “ let them watch Freya in action”. Willow says “ it will fun watching our daughter as they no idea she is a vampire mind control wicth now like you baby”.

Gemma says “ I might let her make one of them a vampire as slayer's blood is fucking sweet”. Willow asks “ was it like that when you made Freya a vampire?”. Gemma says “ her blood had some richness but Freya wanted to be a vampire like Kenzie and Paislee's blood would have been sweet as the male bug's daughters”. In the throne room.

Buffy says “ well it seems you three will become your sire's daughters now”. Selena replies “ I understand my queen”. Minion walks in with a vial and Buffy says “ you will each drink this and will drink some of your mother's blood some will change and look like her and some of you might not”. Selena walks up and Buffy gave her a test tube.

Selena drink the test tube and feels a bit different and walks over to Belle and morphs to her game face and drinks from her mother's wrist. Selena felt a bit different and soon other vampire saw her looks change and Selena now looked like her vampire mother now and soon the other vampires done the same Renee looked like Belle but Jessica was bit different.

Buffy say “ I like to present her royal princess Selena, her royal princess Renee and her royal princess Jessica”. Courtney says “ welcome you are now royal vampire now and will be call like your mother, mom, Alina, Sophia, Sarina, Riley and I as princess from now on”. Jessica asks “ what is going to happen to Carter the former male bug Declan?”.

Belle replies “ I think your aunty wants Carter to become a vampire”. Jessica says “ yeah but mom I have never sired a vampire yet my sisters have but not me”. Selena says “ I have been told aunty Riley wants to change a male bug into a woman”. Buffy says “ you can do it at anytime my sister”. Riley says “ I thought Freya could use more practice”.

Buffy says “ after the fact Freya changed Carter into a woman”. Selena says “ there is another woman that could be in helping us with the scrolls we are after my queen”. Buffy asks “ who are you talking about my grand daughter?”. Selena replies “ I was thinking of the watchers known as Lacy but with a new name of course like Freya grandma”.

Buffy says “ her name does suit her but I think she will keep new names are only for new females and some slayers like the former one now a vampire witch like Freya”. Selena says “ I understand that now grandma”. Courtney asks “ who were thinking of to sire her?”. Selena says “ well aunty I heard they were saying Jenna would be perfect to sire her”.

Courtney says “ well Jenna is a master female vampire and Leanne will be now the fact her relationship with Sonya is getting stronger”. Buffy says “ I have requested her here with Mina, Ann and Sonya as well , Tahlia will be looking after Laylas need”. Jessica says “ oh my god your talking about Mina she was daughter of the former police chief”.

Selena says “ aunty Leanne is a common vampire but she is the sister of mom now”. Belle says “ your aunty Leanne will become a master vampire even though you are a more powerful vampire now as a royal give her respect Selena”. Vampire princess “ yes mom but the things she did to you especaily that fucking bitch Bree”.

Belle saw her daughter's rage and says “ I know your anger about her and it was also Alana she was bullying me at before she became a vampire as well”. Renee says “ yeah but mom she was getting her orders from the male bug that was mine and yours father”. Belle replies “ I understand that now Renee and now the fact your my daughter and vampire princess”.

Buffy says “ Selena I think know where this girl is and if you want I will let you go after her and bring her here”. Selena says “ yes grand ma I will go and hunt her down”. Leeza walks in and replies “sorry for the interuption my queen this was major attack by the slayer they were after a female and they have rescued her”. Selena says “ not that bitch Bree”.

Leeza replies “ yes princess it was her”. Buffy says “ well Selena you will begin a new hunt beside getting this female you will hunt down the rebels that attack the slave camp”.Selena says “ I did want to hunt down Harper's friends and I think they would be involve in the rebels”. Amelia walks in and says “ princess they would be all involved in it”.

Buffy says “ I am now concerned about Layla and the vampire police”. Renee says “ if you want grand ma my sister and I will head with Layla and see after this female that was married to the chief excutive of watcher's council”. Buffy says “ you would know her since you were to be a slayer but instead your royal vampire princess”. Renee smiled .

Selena says “ they used Harper to get into the computer security of the area”. Amelia says “ yes princess the daughter you are after is main rebel she has been working on ways to save her grandfather but I am told he is or I say she is a vampire like me”. Selena says “ I think this girl will soon get a vist from us vampires”. Belle smiled at her daughter.

Belle says “ you seem to be now interested in these human”. Selena says “ I am going to go there soon mom with grand ma permision”. Buffy says “ yes you may go after this girl you are not inform Layla what we know”. Selena says “ yes grandma I will head down and see my childe Harper before I go to the house”. Ann says “ I have told Layla to wait sire”.

Selena asks “ is Layla at the police headquarters or back here”. Ann says “ Layla is back here with Tahlia and Elena princess”. Selena says “ ok I will tell her mission has been change a litlle and she will be helping me instead”. Buffy says “ good my grand daughter and you will take Renee with you as well”.

Amelia says “ I would like to go as well princess”. Selena says “ I will take you as well as my sister”. Amelia replies “ thank you princess will we be hunting the male bug rebels as well”. Selena says “ yes”. Both royal princess left with Amelia and was getting ready”. Buffy asks “ Ann I want security increase from this week in Sunnydale now”.

Ann says “ of course sire and you want to see Leanne”. Buffy replies “ yes”. Leanne walks in and see her sire and says “ you wanted to see me my queen”. Buffy says “ yes you will become a master female vampire and you will not call her sire anymore she will be your sister only but you will not be a royal vampire”. Leanne morphs to her game face.

Leanne replies “ yes my queen”. Leanne put her fangs in her queen's wrist is now female master her body began to change and now she was a female master vampire and asks “ my queen my girlfriend Sonya I do not want her to call me mistress”. Buffy says “ fine your girlfriend will be your mate and after a while Sonya can be like you”.

Belle walks over to her sister and says “ well done my sister”. Leanne says “ thank you princess”. Jessica walks over and asks “ mom can I go down and sire Carter”. Belle says “ you will have to ask your aunty”. Jessica walks over and says “ aunty Courtney can I sire Carter please”. Courtney replies “ of course my niece”. Jessica was excited now.

Leanne and Sonya were there and Leanne asks “ princess is that my neice there”. Belle replies “ yes she is higher than you as well her sisters Renee and Selena”. Leanne replies “ I understand that now princess”. Sonya and Leanne left and was going to help princess Selena and princess Renee. Jessica saw Mina and walks upto her and looked her over.

Mina asks “why are you looking at to me princess?. Jessica says “ you dont remember me at school before we moved to New York when I was with my pathetic male bug father as when he was a member of the watchers council”. Mina replies “ oh my god princess you and I were at elementary school and I saw you leave when fuck did you get back”.

Jessica replies “ oh my god we got back soon after the main atack by my grand ma and her vampires and I was recently sired by my mother princess Belle and now I am a princess I know your sister Sonya bcame a vampire and you were rescued from a slave camp”. Mina says “ yeah my sister rescued me and my moher was killed and same as my father”.

Jessica says “ yeah I knew your male bug father was attack by your vampire mother and your sister made you”. Mina says “ yeah mom made Sonya and then I was made by my sister but she is my sister and my mother is Ann chief of the police”. Jessica says “ I am heading down to the cells you want to come”. Mina says “ sure princess”.

Princess and the vampire headed down to the cell area. Belle says “ I think my daugher like yours cheif”. Ann replies “ it seem that way princess I was with Rayleigh and she was telling most of the human here are used to us as their female vampire masters and all human women are calling the men as male bugs”. Buffy had a smile on her face

Buffy replies “ it seem Gemma and Freya's spell is working now”. Ann asks “ it was done by Gemma and her daughter sire”. Buffy says “ yes it was done by them”. Ann soon left and was on her way to the mayoral office and to if the mayor if she requires more vampire police on the streets to help hunt the slayers.

Jenny saw a vampire and asks “ you are known as Becky and the child of princess Selena ?”. Becky replies “ yes I am princess Selena child and you are going to see my human sister”. Vampire knew that Jenny as on her way down and knew Jenny as her former principal of Sunnydale high and her queen was a cheerleader captain.

Jenny replies “ yes I am as a vampire witch I have there daughters and a grand daughter, one of my daughters is mind control vampire witch and same as my grand daughter”. Becky says “ I saw a vampire witch change a male bug into a woman he was known as fomer assitant of the watcher council and slayers”. Jenny says “ that was my grand daughter”.

Becky replies “ oh ok now the reason our queen might have sent you is my human sister knew everything about us vampires and know about the queen as a former slayer and be coming who she is now a vampire queen I was sired by princess Selena and Ariel has no idea I am a vampire now”. Jenny was impressed by the vampire.

Jenny replies “ well we better see if this girl will be a vampire seer”. Becky replies “ the girl has been different since the word go mistress Ariel loved to lookin the dark arts and was interested in cults but never got interested in that”. Jenny says “ your sister might have always been a witch or a seer for us vampires and maybe she should be a vampire”.

Ariel was in her cell she was fed by a male slave and says “ thank you male bug”. Slave left with her plates and head back to the kitchen as he was walking back and saw the vampires walking past him and bowed to them. Becky says “ you have been in the girls room male bug”. Male slave says “ yes madam mistress”.

Becky says “ good you now head back to the slave kitchen”. Slave says “ yes madam mistress”. Slave left and back in the room Ariel heard the door being unlocked and saw Jenny walk in and behind her was Becky and Ariel says “ oh my god your a vampire now madam mistress”. Becky “ yes I am a vampire and this is madam mistress Jenny”.

Ariel says “ ok madam mistress”. Jenny says “ princess Selena and princess Renee says you have some sort of knowledge about our race”. Ariel says “ yes madam mistress I knew you were a watcher witch before you became a vampire by the queen and my sister's sire is now the grand daughter of the queen”. Jenny asks “ anything else you need to tell me”.

Ariel replies “ yes madam mistress I know 2 vampire mind control witches put a spell on all human female telling them they can only have sex with male bugs with out permission form their female vampire masters and the other is that all human women like my self now call all men and boys now as male bugs”. Jenny asks “ did you ever meddle in the dark arts?”.

Ariel replies “ yes madam mistress before even madam mistress Becky knew about it and I was unsure about certain things”. Jenny replies “ you might be a witch or you have been sent here to help our queen in so many ways”. Ariel says “ madam mistress the queen is getting more powerful now as her grand daughter princess Selena will be like her mother”.

Jenny says “ you have the power of a seer”. Ariel asks “ what is going to happen to me now?”. Jenny says “ you will become a vampire like your sister and become our vampire seer your powers then will come out as a vampire seer now”. Becky asks “ who will sire her mistress?”. Jenny replies “ it will be our queen that will change her”.

Becky replies “ yes mistress”. Jenny left and Becky sat next her sister. Ariel says “ so you have become a vampire now”. Becky says “ yeah after you were brought here sire offered me to become a vampire and the slayer known as Kenzie consider your self lucky here that your in human clothing and not naked as all clothes is banned unless your in slave clothes”.

Ariel says “Kenzie is a vampire now and her male bug of a father is being let free from your queen so they can get the the chosen one slayer scrolls you vampires are after so they can not use them to make another chosen one slayer like your queen and other female master vampires and now I am still getting use to the fact my sister is now a vampire”.

Becky asks “ you know what happen to the male bug?”. Ariel says “ yes the male bug has become a female vampire and was the son of former a member of watchers council and now consider is a criminal organisation now”. Same male slave comes in and says “ we are here to help you escape from the vampires”. Slave didn't see the vampire sitting next to her.

Becky gets up and walks over to him and says “ your here to help prisoners escape here male bug”. Slave was shocked and says “ no madam mistress”. Becky says “ you are a fucking liar male bug you came in and said you were here to help her escape”. Slave was shocked and Becky morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into slave's neck.

Slave was drained and soon was dead and Becky drops him and morphs back into her human form and sits back next to her sister and Ariel asks “ you seem to enjoy being a vampire now”. Becky says “ yes I love it now the fact I was the girl who was scared of that male bug but sire offered me this and I am happy that I am a vampire now”.

Meanwhile in the palace cell Sarah and Mary got to Andrew Henson cell and says “ sir we are here to get you out of here”. Andrew says “ be careful of the vampires here”. Sarah got the door open and Mary showed her the way out the got seperated and soon Sarah saw what looked like Emma and says “ oh my god you got here in the vampire palace”.

Freya says “ yeah I was too late when Mr Henson was captued by the vampire princess and the master female vampire”. Sarah says “ you know the way out as Mr Henson was on his way out”. Freya says “ I will show you the way out”. Sarah followed the vampire witch to a spot and soon was there Gemma and Willow and Gemma says “well done my daughter”.

Sarah says “ what the fuck Emma”. Frey changes back her form and Sarah saw her in black leather and Frey says “ I lied to you slayer I was caught and was made a vampire by my choice and mom made me a vampire witch”. Freya morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Sarah's neck and begins drinking her blood Sarah was near death

Freya removes her fangs from Sarah's neck. then slits her wrist and put her wrist over Sarah's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Sarah grabs Freya's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Sarah felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Sarah will be reborn as a vampire.

Freya says “ now my new vampire child you will help us in getting the chosen one slayer scroll and now you will called by a new name Myla”. Feya made sure the new vampire will known as Myla now and removes her wrist and now Myla will help and in recovering of the chosen one slayer scroll after rebirth now as vampire and know all males are male bugs.

Same time Andrew and Mary got out and was heading down the main part of Sunnydale and Mary says “ we should wait for Sarah sir”. Andrew says “ no we need to find some where to hide or we will both be in trouble as you are considered a criminal and I am a male bug here”. Mary says “ that is right you are a fucking male bug”.

Spell was entering Mary's mind and Andrew says “ concentrate Mary you need to remember your slayer”. Mary replies “ I am trying but it is very hard male bug”. Andrew remember that this was not her strong point and soon Andrew says “ Mary you need to do your mind exercises”. Both Andrew and Mary arrived in abandon hotel and settle there for the night.

Andrew knew he need to leave her here and she will find it hard for the spell to not to affected her and they settle in for the night and in the Andrew will be gone and Mary will be fully under the vampire witches spell and will meet her former slayer friends in Myla and Freya but now as vampires now. Soon Andrew was gone and heading to see a friend.

In the palace was Jessica and Mina they were walking to the cell area and soon was walking past the cell and hears “ oh my fucking god your a vampire now”. Jessica turns around and asks “ you were talking to me male bug?”. Julius replies “ yes I was talking to you as you were in New York the last time I saw you madam mistress with your father”.

Jessica says “ I remember you now male bug I am shocked you gave in so easy to my mother when she came down and got you caught with other vampires”. Julius says “ I knew I had no chance against female master vampire and I am sure who was your mother madam mistress”. Jessica says “ my mother is princess Belle male bug”.

Julius knew Belle was now as she was one of meaniest vampires and very evil. Janet says “ madam mistress I was wondering how long I was going to be kept here especailly with the smell of the stench of these male bugs”. Jessica says “ you will stay here until your interogation here ok slave”. Janet says “ yes madam mistress”.

Vampires left and was heading down to a single cell and soon was at Carter's cell and they open the door and Carter saw the two vampires walk in and asks “ hello madam mistress where is madam mistress Alexanda?”. Mina says “ we have some bad new she was slayed by slayer”. Carter says “ that fucking criminal bitch what tratior to her gender as women”.

Mina replies “ yes but she has been capture now and is with madam mistress Freya”. Carter replies “ as a woman I am proud of my gender and the fact madam mistress Freya change me from a digusting male bug that I was to a woman I am so happy but sad now as I wont become a vampire now”. Jessica says “ you will still become a vampire”.

Carter asks “ how the person that was going to do it is now dead?”. Jessica replies “ you become a vampire but I want know how good was Lacey as a watcher”. Carter says “the job was thrown on her madam mistress by a male bug known as Quinton Travis and he wanted the her daughter become a slayer both of them but one of them was not suited”.

Jessica says “ that would have been Jenna and she is now a vampire”. Carter says “ I know that madam mistress as she broke the slayer name Alica arm as the slayer would no call her madam mistress”. Jessica says “ you will assist us now”. Carter says “ I will assist you any way I can madam mistress as you are our female vampire masters here”.

Jessica says “ you will become a vampire and will understand you new life as one as I did before my mother made me a vampire my life was looking up at a male bug and now I am as a vampire and a princess ”. Jessica morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Carter's neck and begins drinking her blood Carter was near death

Jessica removes her fangs from Carter's neck. then slits her wrist and put her wrist over Carter's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Carter grabs Jessica's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Carter felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon will be reborn as a vampire.

Jessca removes her wrist from Carter's mouth and says “ I have no idea how long her reborn will take”. Jessica and Mina left after putting Carter on the bed and the cell door unlocked and they were leaving Mina saw Jenna arrived from the graveyard and Jessica asks “ you have been busy down there?”.

Jenna says “ yes princess we have found some scrolls and there is only a few left”. Kenzie replies “ the scroll are most probally been taken from there soon after the harvest here and ultimate control of us vampires”. Jessica asks “ how many have you got?”. Jenna says “ we have already 8 of them princess we need only a few more”. Jesscia says “ good”.

Jenna says “ I was ask by the vampire police come here to the palace”. Jessica says “ yes you are going make your mother a female vampire and she will assist like Carter here in location of the scrolls and will help in the finding out if these scrolls are ture”. Jenna says “ yes princess I will make my former mother a vampire princess”.

Jenna asks “ princess once we worked out these scroll what then?”. Jessica says “ that will be decided by my grand mother your queen”. Jenna replies “ yes princess”. Riley arrived down at the cell area and says “ Freya has caught one of the slayer I am waiting for your sisters are getting ready for hunting of the rebels with Amelia , Layla and Carter will go”.

Jessica says “ I understand that aunty”. Mina says “ princess with Carter now getting reborn you feel like having some sexual fun”. Jessica walks over and kisses Mina's lips and says “ why fucking not you are very hot vampire”. Mina says “ thank you princess”. Riley looks at the vampire and says “ go get a room”. Jenna says “ young vampire lesbian love”.

Riley asks “ what do you mean by that Jenna”. Female master vampire says “ just that princess I have been with my girlfriend Lilli for a while now and I love her so much and I think it would be the same for you with Harper as wll”. Riley says “ yeah I am in love her and soon she will become a princess is Lilli a master vampire”.

Jenna replies “ no she is a comon female vampire I am her sire”. Riley says “ I will ask my sister to make her a master female vampire I remember her as a slayer”. Jenna says “ no she was helping a slayer apprentice when they were caught by princess Courtney and they were going to die but Lilli was made a vampire and the slayer apprentice was killed”.

Riley asks “ that was before your sister Alira became a vampire”. Jenna says “ yes princess that is correct Alira had snuck into the palace/nest and was about to slay Lilli when Mia caught her and she was brought up to our queen and then fought princess Alinta and lost and became a vampire now and childe princess Alina”. Riley was impressed.

Before that the vampires left and went to Jessica room and soon were making love and Mina says “ my sister Sonya said I would find a vampire and know that she would be my mate and the fact I was a lesbian at school”. Jessica says “ I was bisexual at school my male bug of a father thought I was hetrosexual when I had my male bug boyfriend”.

Mina says “ that was the best thing mistress Gemma and Freya did by putting the spell on human females as well calling them male bugs”. Jessica says “ grand ma says only one not affected some of the slayers with strong minds the male Andrew Henson and Julius Belmont at this stage aunty Riley has not noticed it with the male bug paster and his son”.

Mina says “ all humans are food and now the human females have to ask for sex now with male bug means now we can control the human population and breed more vampires if they are girls now and not stupid male bug boys”. Jessica replies “ female domination of male bugs has been overdue and the fact we are vampires makes it so fucking better”.

Jessica was now licking out Mina's vagina and the vampire ws loving it and says “ you still believe your bisexual now or like most of the female vampires here or are you a lesbian like me”. Jessica lift her face from licking Mina's vagina and says “ no I am now a lesbian like you I fuckin hate all men now and as mom calls them fucking male bugs”.

Freya arrives down in the cell her mom and mother have left and having some time in Sunnydale looking around how much has change since the vampire takeover now as Ariel said before to Kenzie there is no crime anymore unless you oppose your self to your vampire opressors now amd most of population now understand their vampire masters.

Freya arrived and says “ the new vampire should be ready soon and I have felt the fact the male bug has already abandon his resucer”. Riley says “ the slayer will be found and brought here”. Myla walks up behind her sire still in her slayer clothing and says “ sire the male bug will be heading to the former chief excutive house of divorced wife”.

Riley asks “ why would head there instead for the scrolls?”. Myla replies “ the rest of the scrolls would be there princess and if we can get them there the slayer can fall under the spell of call all men as male bugs like we do”. Freya says “ Mary was a very weak minded slayer any way”. Myla says “ yes sire she wouldn't know myself and you are vampires”.

Riley has a idea and says “ after you have fed Myla go out in Sunnydale and find her and bring her back here saying you saw the great Julius Belmont but beware his son is now a female vampire like us now”. Myla says “ I am to bring the slayer back here princess”. Riley says “ yes she can stay here as a prisoner for the time being”.

Myla says “ yes princess”. Vampires made their way to some humans who have arrived from Cleveland and man who was in mid twentys was selected to be Myla's food and soon Myla morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the man and began drinking his blood and soon the man was drained and dead now.

Myla morphs back into her human form. Vampire was licking her fingers and says “ I will head out now and find the slayer you want princess and sire”. Myla left still in her former slayer clothing the vampire police knew she was a vampire, the same time Freya and Riley arrived in the cell are where all males were being kept now away from the females.

Pastor saw Riley and Feya come in after unlocking the cell the men were all chaind by the ankle and soon the Pastor asks “ what do you want now madam mistress?”. Riley replies “ you speak to me now with respect”. Pastor replies “ if I do not then I might be killed madam mistress and the fact I saw a man become a woman and now call us male bugs”.

up
8 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos