The Wonder Wigs Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

All my life my grandpa told me magic was real.

All my life he told me how to treat women and girls even though I never really understood.

He outlived my grandma by three months and there was an “accident” with his pills.

There was no life insurance pay out and the cops and everyone knew he died of a broken heart.

My brother got the vintage truck and some really nice tools, my sister lived across the country and got ten thousand.

My parents got his life savings after that and where I was going to college I got the house for as long as I was going to school then in that town. After that it went to my dad.

There was a bank account that auto-paid the taxes and water and sewer.

So I had to pay the oil bill, power, phone, internet.

And all that was cheaper than the dorms or an apartment.

So totally a no brainer.

And Dad got me to take care of things and go through grandpa and grandma’s things.

We cleared a lot of stuff out and the old collected stuff that had gathered over the years and Dad sold some of the really old and delicate antique stuff and replaced some things with stuff from our house.

Some stuff we donated like the powered nursing beds to people that needed it.

And some stuff was staying like their big old four poster bed that was built so long ago we’d have to break it to move it. We cleaned it as the grandparents couldn’t use the upstairs of the house in the final years.

And the rest of the personal stuff I said I’d slowly organize and box and label.

When I found the wigs they were in a locked box and there was a bigger box and letters and pictures and pictures of grandpa when he was younger and all these hot women, and some other guy and these hot women.

It took some time reading through but these were The Wonder Wigs.

Hair taken from dead women murdered by a serial killer so that these victims might live again and they were created by a witch that lived in the 60’s that knew these women.

And whoever wore these wigs would be possessed and transformed by their aspects.

I thought it was bullshit.

I mean who wouldn’t right?

But I found the keys and opened the chest with the wigs and looked through them and I tried the red one on.

It was long, nice dark red hair with light curls to it and as I pulled it on I felt it like stitching or rooting itself into my scalp and head and then from top down I felt this wave of electricity and motion.

It was magic so there was no pain but instead that motion feeling and power and this brain rush as Kat or Katherine’s memories and other bits downloaded into me as my body shifted and I went creamy skinned and my breasts grew out really big and I shrank and then my insides changed and my guy parts became a pussy and well everything changed as I became her.

But still me.

She was a secretary and had Russian and Polish grandparents from WW2. So she read and spoke some of both and she liked cooking and baking and sex and she was both my grandfather and my grandmother who also was a man. Only grandma chose one wig to wear full time becoming Abby.

I had her memories from her life more or less but the other people wearing her.

But so far, nothing of her death or murder.

Her, me… it felt good to be alive, be in the world again, to just breathe.

I cleaned up and knew even as Kat that I was going to be trying these and playing around and I made up grandma’s make-up table organized these things and I went and found all the clothes and shoes that I knew belonged to different girls and wigs and opened Kat’s box and washed all of it and took a quick shower.

Kat had an envelope with money, a gift from grandpa and grandma, money for clothes, cosmetics and a few things. It wasn’t much but it was something.

I found a pretty dress and some nice heels and matching shoes and I headed out to my car and drove to the mall.

Everything was different. I was six inches shorter and a lot cuter and she was interested in my music and technology as much as it was me everything was oh…wow… neat.

And everything was shocking like seeing guys and men and looking them over, feeling that look of hello handsome, strong bodies, backs, hands and noticing clothes not just being interested in women’s stuff but knowing things about guys from their clothes, shoes, watches.

And I liked getting looked at, it was thrilling, and being without a bra or underwear in this dress was scary and thrilling too. She had done something this daring a few times and it was very new to me and scary and thrilling.

And I shopped.

Like girl shopped, looked things over, pictured myself in them and the use that I’d get out of them and I bought new underwear from Walmart just some basic nice utility stuff and I went around making notes on my phone of things I liked and signing up for promos and getting free make up samples and a nice but cheap make-up kit and my last stops were for a few groceries and I headed home.

I ordered pizza with Kat’s brain and checked the net until I could find a place with marinated artichoke hearts and a white pizza with sausage and spinach and brocoli-rabe.

I found some good sheets and made the bed cozy, turned the heat up and smoked a weed oil vape and had a beer and explored her taste in music and what she, we might like now and that was fun. I can dance, Kat can dance and likes to and buzzed and all this things I knew, being new to me and her again.

It was fun.

And then the pizza came and I paid with debit and had another beer and ate the best pizza I think I ever had and I watched “Chick-flicks” on Netflix while eating pizza buzzed on the couch and enjoyed it.

It hit differently, I’m Kat, not a guy, she’s never really been a guy only sort of touched mentally with us wearers but that was a merge and still mostly her.

I laughed, cried a bit, enjoyed the sexy romantic male lead and yeah Josh Dushamel was pretty easy on the eyes.

After it was over I went upstairs and made a hot bubblebath.

They had a nice big tub and I know why as I had a bath and soaked and then used the time and the lingering buzz to explore my new body.

Kat is very used to this and sort of takes over as she or I go through this sexy, exploring massage of our body and cupped and played with my breasts and nipples as she remembered past lovers and it was getting hotter and hotter and my hand went below the water into my crotch and we masturbated and remembered and fantasized as she taught me how to get myself off and it was so much more than just “fingering.”

I loved it, she loved it, the newness, the kink of being us, the feelings, the intense ride as she takes us, me over the edge of a loud first orgasm and getting awashed with that entirely different orgasm.

And then it was again and again until our fingers and wrist were hurt and tired and I was spent and the water was nearly cold.

I drained the tub and had a hot shower after that getting actually scrubbed and shampooed and I used one of my shirts as a night shirt and I finished the night watching TV and eating a half pint of Ben and Jerry’s the Cherry Garcia one and enjoying how chocolate feels and tastes different too.

It was a good night and I went to bed as Kat because I want that experience too and the thought of bed made a dead girl really happy.

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An interesting concept,

The next question I ask is:
How do you take the wig off to become your old self if your ‘now’ hair is part of you now?
Let’s wait and see!

Stay safe
T