I Was A Hero In Another World But My Dog-Girl Slave Swapped Places With Me And Now I Can’t Disobey Her

Printer-friendly version

I laid on my bed in the room I had rented in the tavern, petting Sasha’s long black hair and stroking her floppy ears as her head lay on my chest, all too aware of her softer and rounder chest pressing against me a bit lower. She was a cute dog-girl I had rescued— legally, my slave, but I took good care of her and gave her as much freedom as I could. Honestly, she was kinda dumb— without needing my orders to use her magic and with a bit of imagination, she could’ve been a top-tier sorcerer with her powers. But she was cute and loyal and warm and friendly and kind— she didn’t seem to mind being a slave, as long as it was to someone who treated her well, but the kingdom in general treated the animalfolk like shit.

I slept with her sometimes, but only when she initiated it, which was seldom— felt too rapey, otherwise, since she was my slave. She said it was fine, but she said a lot of things were fine and it was hard to tell exactly sometimes. She did like to cuddle often, though, and so did I, so the fact that my, how do you say, cock was rockhard was being studiously ignored by both of us... as it so often was.

“Fuck this is hard.” My mind was on things besides my cock right now, despite the physical reaction. “I don’t understand the political dynamics of this kingdom at all… I thought we’d just get Count Rushen in trouble by exposing his corruption, but it turns out his entire family has been thrown out of the nobility. I thought I was friends with Lady Wren, and I think she did too, but when I offered to give her some money to help her out after y’know, accidentally getting her family thrown out, she spit on me. Literally spit on me.”

“That does sound hard, Master. Is there anything I can do about it?”

I sighed. “Not really. It’s not like you could take my place. Heck, I’d rather be in your shoes right now than mine.”

“I’m… not wearing shoes?” She sounded a bit confused.

I laughed a little and scratched behind her ear gently.

“Just saying that if sounds nice if we could switch places.”

“Mmm, that does sound nice, Master….” There was something a little different about Sasha’s voice, but I was also getting sleepier so it was hard to place it exactly.

“What about you, Sasha? If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?”

“I’m sure you’ll give it to me.”

I smiled and yawned. “...yeah, anything for my cute little pet….”

That usually made her tail wag, but right now she just leaned in and kissed me on the lips, stroking my cheek— unusually bold, for her. I tried to blink awake— maybe we were actually going to do it tonight!

But as I looked up into her eyes as she drew back from the kiss, I found I couldn’t look anywhere else.

“It’s okay to just sleep for now, Master… that’s it… good girl….”

...why was Sasha calling me good girl, I wondered? But it was hard to focus, and being called ‘good’ felt nice at least… it’s not like I’d really mind being a girl… I drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke, I was lying on a warm chest— a man’s chest. I blinked and looked around, and there he was— me. Short blonde hair, blue eyes, an androgynous face…. The Hero. Me.

“Good morning, Sasha,” he said.

I did feel very well rested, but also… what? I felt softness on my chest, but… it was almost like it was my softness. I sat up and adjusted my negligee as I looked down at my body— indeed, my body was Sasha’s. Or… rather, the body I was in was Sasha’s. And my actual(?) body’s speech pattern sounded all wrong, almost feminine.

The Hero smiled, and reached out to hold my hand. “I granted your wish, Sasha— you’re my slave now. I don’t think being a slave is as easy as you might think, but you don’t seem like you’re able to handle responsibility, so I thought I’d take it, since you asked.”

...yeah. This almost sounded like Sasha, but more direct and less submissive, and with some qualities of my voice. “...Sasha?”

“Call me Master now, cutie.” The Hero(Sasha) stroked my hand with her(?) other hand.

“I’m not calling you Master, you’re—”

Her eyes shimmered, and the world got a bit hazy for a moment. “What will you call me, then?” She continued to pet my hand, not a care in the world.

“I’ll call you Master. Wait, no, Master? Master!” I actually started panicking now. Master had used her mind magic on me. This was one of the things I always thought would be scary about Sasha if she wasn’t collared and y’know, kinda dumb.

But I was starting to rethink that.

“That’s a good girl. You know, if you’re disobedient in any major way, I can just rewrite the ways you are allowed to behave. So you should be a very good girl for me, okay?”

Master pulled me closer with her hand, and I pulled back just for a moment, but she was stronger— The Hero’s body was far far stronger and faster than anyone in this world, and she pulled me on top of her herself effortlessly, my breasts down against her chest, and stroked my back and groped my butt as she smiled up at me.

My body felt really good, but it was probably just her mind magic doing this again.

“Master, please….” I looked down into her eyes, and looking back up at me I saw a smile and… sympathy, perhaps? Not enough of it.

“You’ll get used to it. I’ll be a nice Master for you. As long as you’re obedient and loyal, you can live a very happy life. Okay, Sasha?”

I whimpered, my ears and tail sinking… I didn’t have any leverage against her. I had the collar now, not her, so I couldn’t cast magic— not that I knew much. I had never needed to learn, being The Hero from Another World meant I was so much stronger and faster than the inhabitants of this one, that I could usually just dodge spells, or step in and catch someone’s arm before they even finished casting.

I was so ridiculously powerful that it was easy to be merciful, but I was always fucking up because … and now I had really fucked up. Master had complete control over me, and could overwrite whatever was left of my mind if she wanted. Maybe it would be better to just be perfectly obedient to her….

“Kiss me.” She stroked my chin gently and smiled up at me.

An order, but not one I had to follow. But if I didn’t… I swallowed, and leaned down to kiss her on the lips, and she scritched behind my ear and stroked my back, and I found myself relaxing against her, my body used to all of this.

She returned to groping my ass, and I moaned softly into the kiss, my nipples stiffening against her chest and getting a wet feeling between my legs… right. She had a pussy. Or, I had a pussy, now.

“Mmm, such a cute pet… wow, you’re getting aroused by this, aren’t you? Being my cute little slave girl~ If you had asked sooner, you could have enjoyed this for even longer.”

“I didn’t ask for this!”

“Didn’t you, though? Saying it would be nice if we could trade places… you said enough that the collar let me cast a spell to switch our minds, at least.” She ran her finger along my collar, and I swallowed, helpless.

“Your flushed cheeks are so cute… tell you what, Sasha. If you obey me all night until dawn and don’t cum, I’ll switch us back. But if you do cum, you stop complaining that I granted your wish, and do your best to be my cute loyal slave. Okay?”

“There’s no way you aren’t going to make me cum. You could use your mind magic.”

“Oh? The only thing I’ve used my mind magic for so far since you woke up is making you call me ‘Master’. And reading your thoughts a little, of course.” Frick, had I thought anything bad? At least I didn’t think of trying to murder her to get out of this… hey! This didn’t count! Even if I wanted to kill her, the physical differences between us and her magic… I had no chance against her… I started crying.

She let out a sigh and cuddled me close.

“It won’t be so bad, okay? You were always nice to me, so I’ll be nice to you. I think you will genuinely be happier this way— you’re not smart enough to navigate politics as The Hero needs to, and you’re always hurting yourself and people around you because of it.”

“I’m smarter than you!”

She smiled. “Are you? Are you really? Funny how I tended to come up with little naive suggestions whenever you were in big trouble, huh? That weren’t quite right, but pointed you in the right direction?”

“...what.” That couldn’t be. “You were deceiving me the entire time!?”

“Well, of course. Appearing too strong and smart would’ve made you worry I’d betray you. As long as I was dumb and loyal, I had nothing to fear from you— it just made you want to protect me.” She slid her hand up under my negligee, groping my bare ass, then slid her hand down between my legs, rubbing against my wet slit, causing me to gasp and stiffen a little at the sudden sensation.

“Just try it out for a bit before you decide it’s such a bad idea, okay?" She didn't stop groping me as she talked. "Think of it as a vacation, and maybe, just maybe, if you really hate it, I’ll swap us back— after I get that collar off that body, of course.”

“...really?” My ears perked up and I could feel something weird happening over my butt… oh. My tail was wagging!? It felt surprisingly natural, although my attention was immediately refocused on my slit as she rubbed her fingers against it, pressing up against my entrance.

“You’ve been good to me. I’m not going to leave you in a situation where you’re permanently miserable. That said, I do think power of all kinds is better in my hands than yours… but let’s talk about that tomorrow. For now just stop thinking like you wanted to, and I’ll give you orgasms until you beg me to stop. Okay?”

Fuck. She had got to be lying about not using her mind magic on me, that sounded really appealing. Like, really really appealing. I had been horny for her for months, and apparently that she had swapped our bodies didn’t change that.

“...Yes, Master.”

She started sliding two of her fingers into me expertly, and I squirmed against her as she hit very sensitive spots, moaning helplessly. I squirmed and panted against her, and very shortly I was cumming, screaming out in pleasure and arching my back as I grabbed onto the sheets on either side of her.

She gently pushed me off her, rolled over on top of me, naked, I realized, her hardon pressing against my pussy, and sucked and pulled on one of my nipples with her lips and teeth while her other hand groped and squeezed my other breast… those were things I had now, apparently, and fuck did she know exactly the pressure and how it felt best on my nipple, and fuck, it felt so good

“...how… how are you so good at this?” She giggled, a noise I wasn’t used to hearing in my voice.

“I know what that body likes best.” She went back to suckling and nuzzling at one breast as the other pinched and tugged at my nipple, and I cried out again, pressing up against her in ecstasy as my mind went into a pleasant blankness. I stared up at her hazily as I came down from my second orgasm, and she smiled down at me adoringly and petted my cheek, leaning down to give me a little kiss on my nose… and positioned her cockhead right in front of my pussy.

“Um… maybe we shouldn’t, I already came twice….” My pussy was very sensitive right now.

“Do you call that begging?” She thrust her cock into my pussy, and I cried out in overwhelmed pleasure, and she started fucking me hard, and my body felt so good it was uncomfortable, and I gasped and moaned and squirmed and opened my mouth to protest but she looked down at me commandingly, her eyes sparkling, and somehow I was unable to talk. Or vocalize at all. I writhed helplessly, lips parted in silent moans, as she thrust her cock deep into my pussy again and again, a steady rhythm that didn’t even stop when I came again and was in tears. She ripped orgasm after orgasm from my body, and I couldn’t beg with my voice stolen, and I just shuddered and writhed beneath her, a bundle of overwhelming pleasure bordering on pain, and I lost track of time and space and how many orgasms I had had, just floating in overwhelmed sensation as my body struggled instinctively.

Finally, she drove her cock deep inside me and filled me with her seed— something she had never let me do. She didn’t want to get pregnant, but apparently she was quite happy to get me pregnant. She snapped her fingers, and I sobbed softly, my voice breathy and helpless.

“Please Master… that felt good, but please no more… I’m going to lose my mind.…”

“Okay, my cute little pet… no more… for tonight. I would like to see you cum so much you lose your mind sometime, but let’s wait for another night.” It sounded like a joke, but after tonight, I wasn’t so sure.

I whimpered softly, and she rolled over, sliding me back to that familiar position with my head against her chest, and stroked my hair.

“It’ll be okay, my Sasha. Once you get used to this, you’ll be perfectly happy, one way or another….”

...so she’d use her mind magic to make me enjoy this if she had to. Probably already was, really, there’s no way I’d be so slutty towards someone who had just betrayed me… would I?

With those indistinct thoughts and my body pleasantly exhausted and occasionally twitching with sensation from little aftershocks, my eyes drifted close, and I fell asleep on Master’s chest.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos