Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 8

Printer-friendly version

A dad and husband comes home from the hospital after a chemical accident which transformed him into the body of a little girl. The adventure continues.

Call you mommy, are you serious honey
Part 8

By Princess Panty boy

(Continued from Part 7)

“I didn’t know Miley started going to dance. I know she jumps all over the place at home.” I walk over to our bathroom seeing my wife getting into the shower.

Penny’s long legs disappear as she gets in the shower. I hear the shower door close and I walk in the bathroom watching Penny wave to me to come in with her.

“I am sure you need a shower too after getting me all excited last night. There’s plenty of room for you to take a shower with me sweetie.” My beautiful wife says.

Sounds good to me I slide my nightgown up and over my head and drop it into the dirty clothes hamper. The large mirror does not lie when I see the reflection of myself wearing pink plastic panties over my diaper.

“Okay baby I will be in there in a heartbeat.” I slide the plastic panties off and I notice the diaper sags between my legs. After I un-tape my diaper and it falls to the floor from the weight.

I noticed I must have wet the diaper during the night, how the hell did that happen? I do not want Penny to see me in a wet diaper, and pink plastic panties. A diaper is bad enough for my wife to see me wearing but a wet diaper would really be bad. Man that is so messed up my life sucks.

I tape the wet diaper back up so Penny cannot tell I wet myself and toss the diaper in the trash pale. I stare back at my reflection in the mirror as I walk over to the shower and for sure, there is no doubt I am not a man anymore there is nothing hanging between my legs.

“Are you getting in here or what?” I walk over to the shower door trying not to see my reflection in the mirror.

I open the shower door, step in, and feel Penny handing me the soap. “Can you wash my back sweetie and then I will do yours too, which will speed us up in here.” I smile at Penny's naked body sparkling from the soap making her soft skin shinny.

“Sure baby.” I feel so small in the shower now. One good thing is my body is so small I will be able to get out of here fast having a smaller body to wash.”

Penny turns and looks at me. “So you like being small than do you?” I look at her smiling from ear to ear teasing me.

“Hell no I don’t like it. I miss being a full size adult and I miss being a man especially when I am naked with you like now. I would love just to bend you over and have sex with you like we used to do before my accident”

Penny smiles at me, and then turns her back. “Don’t you start that talking dirty to me with you wanting to bend me over and have sex with me or I will bend you over and spank your little butt hehehe.” I see Penny turn and smile, at me but I do not think it is very funny.

“I am only kidding sweetie so relax.” The smile on Penny's face gets bigger. “Well don’t start that again or we will never get out of the shower sweetie. I had so much fun last night it felt like old times.” Penny says. I smile hearing she had so much fun with me in bed last night.

“Actually sweetie I enjoyed myself better than the old days of having regular intercourse. My life seems so much more complete not having sex like that anymore.” Penny smiles but I can't stop thinking about how much fun we used to have with sex but now it sounds like she must have been faking her orgasms before the accident.

I finish washing her back and I start going up and down her legs with the soap. “Okay hand me the soap and turn around sweetie so I can wash your back.” Penny says, as I turn around after handing her the pink bar of dove soap.

“This soap smells so nice Penny is it new, I don’t remember our old soap smelling so nice?” Penny smiles while she rubs the soap up and down my back and around my shoulders.

That feels so good having Penny washing my back. “No sweetie this isn’t new soap I have been using it for years, or I should say the girls and I have been using it for years.” I turn and look at her smiling.

“I always bought you the boring no fragrance soaps that where on sale. But I am glad you like this soap better even though it is really a girly girl soap smelling like flowers.”

Great now I like the smell of girly soap. I guess me not acting like a little girl isn’t working to good. Oh well I do like the smell of the soap so whatever.

“Yea don’t tell the kids I like the girly girl smelling soap okay Penny? It’s hard enough getting them to respect me when I look like a little eight year old girl.”

Penny bends down and looks me in the eyes when I say my new age. “Um sweetie in case you didn’t notice you are fitting into Miley's old clothes and she is for years old. So that doesn’t make you an eight year old like the doctors thought in the beginning.”

“What are you trying to say Penny I look even younger?” I start to rinse off after Penny stands back up and puts the soap back on the shelf.

Penny picks up the shampoo and I put my hands out as she squeezes some into my hands. I start washing my hair and I can smell strawberries. “This shampoo smells nice to is it different?”

“Or is it girly girl shampoo too like the soap?” I do not have to wait for an answer as Penny puts some in her hair and starts lathering her hair up too. I never noticed how thick my hair is now I don’t think it was this thick before the accident.

I start shaking my head I cannot believe I am starting to like the girly smelly stuff. This is going to be harder than I thought to not act like a little girl, or the little girl I look like. I rinse all the shampoo out of my hair and I start to get out of the shower.

“Oh you’re not done yet young lady?” I turn and see Penny smiling teasing me, calling me a young lady. “You still need to put conditioner in your hair sweetie.”

I notice Penny take another shampoo type of bottle but it say conditioner on it and she squirts some in my hands. “Now this is conditioner, you put this in like shampoo but you don't rinse it out right away. You let it sit for like five minutes sweetie than you rinse it out real good okay.”

I wonder if she realizes she is treating me like a little kid again. “Yes baby I understand Penny.” I notice Penny smiling after I responded.

“Using conditioner will help keep all the knots out of your hair too sweetie, and that’s a good thing. If you want to grow your hair long like the other girl's you will notice the difference.”

Like the other girls, is that what she said? “I was thinking of a crew cut Penny so I don’t look like a little kid.” Penny looks at me as if I lost my mind.

“Don’t be silly sweetie I love running my fingers through your silky hair. I rather you let it grow nice and long like Miley's. You can always put it in a ponytail or pigtails if you didn’t want to mess with it.”

I think Penny is losing it again. “I don’t think so Penny maybe I will leave it like it is than if you don’t want me to cut all my hair off.”

“Well see, I still think you would look cute with your hair in pigtails and maybe some ribbons.” Yes, she lost it I look at her like she is an alien from another planet. “Okay sweetie the conditioner has been in look enough you can rinse it out sweetie.”

I watch Penny's naked body shine from the water on her soft smooth skin. She starts drying off as I start to rinse the conditioner out of my hair.

“Hurry up in there sweetie. I am going to get dressed real quick and start breakfast. So when you finish in the shower throw some clothes on and come down stairs for breakfast okay?”

I continue to rinse the conditioner out of my hair. “Okay Penny. I am almost done in here.”

“Great, all your dresser draws, and the closet are packed with Miley's old clothes so you will have a lot of clothes to pick from.”

Oh, man that is right more of Miley's old clothes that is just wonderful. “But hurry sweetie, I want you to keep your energy level up because I expect the same out of you tonight when the kids go to sleep.”

“Did you have as much fun as me last night sweetie? I don’t think I ever had so many orgasms at once hehehe.” Penny says.

Penny giggles from the other room while she is getting dressed. “Hell yes I had fun Penny. Just listening to you moaning was enough for me hehehe.” Shit I giggled again I really need to get a handle on this acting like a little girl.

“Okay I am going down stairs to start breakfast meet you down there sweetie okay?”

I get out of the shower and start drying myself off. “Okay Penny I just got out of the shower I will see you downstairs.” I yell out to Penny, but the second I walk out into our bedroom, I see the back of Penny going through our doorway into the hallway.

Okay let us see what kind of clothes I have to choose from. I wrap the towel around my waist and walk over to my dresser. The first dresser draw I open used to have my boxer underwear, and now it is packed with little girl panties. I see all kinds of princess and Barbie ones.

I start going through the panties and I cannot find one pair that is just white. All of the panties have pictures of some kind of Disney character or princess. Half of the panties have extra padding in them for potty training.

Man, these are pink and say princess on them but at least they do not have the little baby padding for potty training in the crotch area. I bend over and slide them up under the towel as the towel falls to the floor me standing only in the pink princess panties.

These panties feel a little loose but there much better than the potty training ones. I open the next draw that had my under shirts in them now they have these pink sleeveless tee shirts I think Penny called them camisole or something.

There all the same, so I just slide the silky camisole over my head and it still shows some of my tummy, but whatever I guess. I open the next draw, I see skirts, and the next one has frilly tops and swimsuits.

Where the hell are her old pants or jeans I mean there has to be some here somewhere. I walk over to the closet and see no pants of any type hanging up.

“Sweetie breakfast is ready are you dressed yet?” damn I look around threw the closet making sure I did not miss some pants somewhere anywhere.

I have to pick something this is crazy. “Okay Penny I am still looking for some clothes.”

“Well just pick anything. Miley is already down here and she is started eating already. Hurry like I said just throw something on remember its hot outside so dress appropriately.

I push dress after dress a side as I guess I am stuck its either one of these dresses or one of those little skirts in the dresser. If I pick a skirt than I have to find some type of shirt to go with it. I guess a dress would be easier.

I guess they all look the same one is as good as the other. I pick a white sundress that is sleeveless and has big yellow flowers all over it. Well this one looks okay I guess, it does not look to short.

I slide the sundress over my head and it is pretty damn short and it goes only to mind thigh. The weird thing is the buttons in the back were already buttoned when I pulled it over my head. I start walking down stairs.

“Oh sweeties you look so pretty in that sundress don’t you think Miley?” I walk into the kitchen hearing Penny saying how pretty the dress looks on me. “I knew you would start like wearing dresses once you got used to it.”

I look at her like she has lost her mind like I had any choice in wearing a dress there are no pants. “Yes mommy I think SHE looks really pretty in my old dress it looks kind of big on HER though don’t ya think mommy?”

“Let me look closer I guess you’re right, that dress looks a little too big on you sweetie. Turn around so I can see the size on the back.”

I ignore Miley saying ‘SHE’ several times referring to me, and I turn around for Penny to see the size of this dress. “Okay the dress is a size 4 that’s the same size you were wearing yesterday sweetie.”

“Maybe she is getting smaller again mommy.” I look at Miley when she says that than at Penny. I start to get worried that she might be right.

Penny puts her hand on my shoulder seeing the worried look on my face. “Don’t worry sweetie I don’t think that’s the case a lot of different brands have different sizes for girls and women.”

“Oh really that’s kind of weird Penny.” I say staring at her next to me as I take a seat at the kitchen table.

Penny smiles at me. “Oh yes I remember Mary and Stephanie's school uniforms were a size 6/7 and they were wearing size 8 in clothes from the mall, so it all depends on the brand name sweetie.”

I look back at Miley finishing her breakfast with her dressed in her pink tights and pink leotard. “You picked your own clothes didn’t you daddy? I can tell you like the same clothes as me.”

“Come on you two finish eating so we can go. I am going back upstairs to finish getting dressed and do my make up.” Penny starts walking out of the kitchen. “Oh and girls don’t forget to put your empty cereal bowls in the sink.”

Oh, man she said girls referring to me too. “Oh and Miley find some shoes that will fit your dad and do it quick when you’re done eating so you girls are ready when I come down or we will be late.”

“Yes mommy.” Miley says and smiles at me while she finishes her cereal and puts the bowl in the sink. “I will go see what shoes I have that match that outfit be right back daddy.”

I shake my head eating my cereal thinking that Penny even said again girls referring to me. I will have to talk to her about that. I thought I was hungrier I ate less than I ate yesterday and I am seriously stuffed. I get up, empty my bowl into the trash, and put the bowl in the sink.

“Good timing daddy I found a couple pairs that will fit you I think you should try these white sandals.” I bend over and see the pink pair in her other hand. I slide both them on my feet and they go on very easy. “I like your panties daddy.”

I stand back up trying to cover my panties. “Yes daddy that dress is too big for you and very short too. I think those shoes are too big try these there a size smaller.” Miley hands me the pink sandals.

“Aren’t there any shoes or sandals that aren’t pink?” I put the pink sandals on and they fit perfect of course.

I feel Miley snap the super girly sandals on to my feet. “Sorry daddy but this size in shoes I only have pink sandals and then I have some dress shoes too, but there really girly so you might like them hehehe.” Miley giggles and I turn and stare at her giggling.

“Are you girls ready to go? Meet me at the front door I don’t want to be late.” I wish she would stop saying girls when it is just Miley and me.

I walk over to Miley by the front door. “Yes mommy were ready and were waiting at the front door for you.”

“Okay girls I am coming and Miley don’t you start giving me any attitude.” I smile hearing Miley smarting off a little bit and being caught from mommy I mean Penny. What the hell was I thinking I almost called her mommy or I guess I did but no one heard me luckily.

Penny walks down the hall in her tight skirt and hair looking perfect just like her make-up perfect. “Um why are you so dressed up Penny I thought were just dropping Miley off at dance.”

“Well sweetie I have to pick up those papers at work also so you know it’s a place of work so I have to dress in my normal work clothes to pick up the extra paperwork because I took off yesterday to bring you home from the hospital.”

We start walking out to Penny’s minivan. “So were going to drop off Miley at dance class so she can do her ballerina dancing and then we will go to your work, and get the paperwork from your boss.” I say to Penny.

“Well yea sort of.” I look at Penny as she opens the back sliding door and we see a car seat. Miley climbs in first than sits next to the car seat on a booster seat, and buckles her safety belt. “”Come on sweetie climb in the car seat, and then I will buckle you in.”

I stare at her like she has lost her mind. “Why do I have to sit in a car seat? Isn’t that for Miley?” Penny puts her hands on her hips and taps her high heels impatiently. “Where did the car seat come from also?”

“Enough just get in.” I climb into the baby car seat and Miley pushes the front over and Penny secures me in. “The next door neighbor came over and put it in the back seat for you.”

I look at Penny and she is talking about my archrival and enemy the next-door neighbor jock. “He called while you were in the shower and we were, you know talking and he seen you when you came home yesterday and knew we would need a car seat for you so he gave us one he had in his garage from when his kids where babies.”

“I guess his ex-wife takes their daughter to dance class the same time Miley goes. So he knew we would need one for you to go also.”

My temperature starts rising as Penny stares at me while she buckles me in. “I know you never liked him but he is really a nice guy and very sensitive too not the big strong stupid jock type like you said he was.”

“What you have to be kidding me. So you consider him your friend now, and he has a ex-wife so he is single too?” I shake my head not knowing how to think or respond to Penny.

I had better change the subject or I am just going to be pissed off all day. I am already in a baby's car seat wearing a dress and pink princess panties, so I am pissed about that too.

“So were going to drop off Miley at dance class so she can do her ballerina dancing and then we will go to your work, and get the paperwork from your boss? Is that the plan Penny?” I wait for her to respond.

Penny smiles looking back at me as she gets in the van, and starts driving away from our house. “Yea sort of sweetie.” What does she mean sort of? Thinking to myself.

“I mean I can't take you and Miley with me because it’s a place of business and there always lots of sick patience’s and germs there, I don’t want you two getting sick.”

I respond saying; “Yea I might get sick and get transformed into a female. Opps, to late hehehe.” We both smile at each other as I try to kid around a little bit about it.

Penny starts laughing as we smile each other. “Well where are you and Miley going to go while I go to work and pick that stuff up. You can't wait in the car, if anyone seen two small girls left in the van they would take me away.”

“So the only thing I can think of is for you to watch Miley in dance class, and when I am done at work I will come pick you up.”

The thought of sitting at the dance studio watching Miley definitely does not sound like a good time. “Well Penny why don’t you just bring me back home and I will wait for you there?”

“I can't leave you home alone. If anyone knew I did that, the authorities would take me away. Then all the kids including you would go to foster homes.”

I look at Penny staring at me through the rear view mirror. “That’s right sweetie, you too. If anyone ever met you, or gave you a physical you would be proven to be a little girl.”

“I don’t see any way around it okay? I will pick you up and we can have some private time while Miley is in dance class. She has ballet and modern dance so she will be there awhile. That’s why it would be fun just to pick you up and then we can go back home alone.”

Penny’s face was very serious but I totally did not get it. I look over at Mile
y in her pink leotard and tights with her just listening smiling and looking out the window not saying anything.

“Okay girls we are here.” Damn there she goes with the ‘girls’ word again.

Penny comes around and opens the slider door on the van and Miley already jumps out. “Penny can you stop saying the word girls, when I am one of the people it refers too please? It’s just one of those things that really bugs me okay?”

“Oh I am sorry sweetie no problem. Okay let me get you out of that car seat so you can watch Miley in her dance class.”

Penny is smiling at me while I climb out of the van fixing my short dress. “Okay try to be as fast as you can Penny okay?” The door on the van closes and I feel Miley grabbing my hand.

“Come on daddy we are going to be late, hurry up let’s go.” Miley says.

I roll my eyes as Penny smiles at us. “Okay girls have fun and stay together.” I hear Penny say girls again and I turn around to give her the look but she is already back in the minivan. No one listens to me, I get no respect.

“I better not call you daddy or everyone will look at us, and think we are crazy. So i am going to call you by your new name Cindy okay daddy?”

Miley is so funny if she only knew how she sounds. “Okay but remember only call me Cindy when we are in public okay Miley?”

“Yes daddy, I mean Cindy.” I watch Penny driving away; she even beeps the horn and waves to us as she pulls into traffic.

I look down and Miley is taking my hand again, while we walk inside the dance studio. I guess I had better make the best of it. “Miley where do the parents wait if they want to watch their kids practicing?”

“Over there daddy…Cindy I mean. You see the big glass window.” I turn and see it, as looking through the window overlooks the whole gymnasium.

I look back at Miley. “Have funny honey give daddy a hug.” I whisper to her. Miley hugs me and kisses me on the cheek than opens the locker room.

“Oh hi Ms. Carol.” I see a pretty lady in blue tights and a tight leotard greet Miley by hugging her.

I smile at the two of them. “How are you doing Miley?” I watch Miley hugging her. “Looks like you brought a friend with you. So what's her name?”

“Oh that’s um Cindy she is my best friend, and um my favorite cousin but we are more like sisters.” Miley says.

I see the pretty ballet teacher smiling at me. “Hi Cindy I am Ms. Carol, how are you today?”

“Oh hi Ms. Carol, I am Cindy um like Miley said. You have a nice place here.”

I look around and smile at Miley and her teacher smiling at me together. “Would you like to practice with us and your best friend Miley?”

“Oh no thank you, I am good, but thank you anyway.” I try to ignore Miley and her teacher smiling at me.

I start to feel nervous. “You have such pretty hair Cindy. Don’t you think Cindy has pretty hair Miley?”

“Oh yes she does I was telling my mommy that just this morning. I wish my hair was so thick and full like hers.

I look at Miley than her teacher, who is both staring at me. “This will be fun Cindy, don’t be scared ask Miley she has fun every time she comes here right Miley?”

“Oh yes this place is totally fun and Ms. Carol is the best teacher too.” I feel her taking my hand and I look over at Miley smiling from ear to ear.

What the hell do I do? Do I make a fuss and jump up and down like a two year old or what? I tried totally to be nice saying no I do not want to do ballet.

“Don’t worry this will be fun daddy.” Miley whispers in my ear while Ms. Carol comes back putting a small stack of clothes next to me on the bench in the dressing room.

I look at Ms. Carol smiling at me. “I don’t mean to be rude but I really don’t want to do ballet or any kind of dance Ms. Carol.” I feel Miley taking my shoes off as I feel Ms. Carol lifting my arms over my head.

“Oh don’t worry little one you will have so much fun plus you will meet a whole bunch of other little girls your same age.”

I look at Miley seeing a little grin on face. “Okay now I unbuttoned the back of your dress, so keep your hands over your head sweetie.”

“Good girl.” I feel her pull the little sundress over my head as I stand only in my panties. “Oh those panties are so pretty did you pick them or your mommy?”

I look at Miley smiling when we hear her say my mommy. “No I picked them out, I am not a baby.”

“Oh I am sorry honey I didn’t mean to say you were a baby. I know you’re a big girl aren’t you? Just like Miley here.” I roll my eyes thinking life cannot get any worse. “Okay you won't need your panties on; you can have them back after practice.”

She has to be kidding me; Miley bends down and pulls my panties down with one quick jerk. “Hey Miley I am naked I need some clothes.” Miley stands next to my naked body as she stares between my legs seeing that I am for sure a girl now. I cover up my new private area with both my hands.

“Don’t be shy little one we are all girls here no silly boys will see you.” I look over At Miley smiling at me.

I roll my eyes watching Miley grinning from ear to ear. “First let’s pull up these tights your sister, I mean cousin can help you while I get the rest of the outfit. You and Miley sure do have a strong family resemblance; you look more like twin sisters. I will be right back girls.”

“Sure I can help you.” Miley bends down and rolls up one of the legs of the tights and I slide my legs into it as she rolls it up my legs. “You do this good daddy, I mean Cindy.”

Miley watches me closely. “Thanks I watched our mommy, I mean your mommy put them on a million times and I also watched her teach your twin sisters and you how to put on tights. I have to admit I never thought I would be learning next how to put them on.”

“Hehehe, yea I bet daddy but these tights do look good on you and I have a whole bunch that don’t fit me anymore that you can have.” I look over at Miley and she starts to giggle. We both watch as me carol walks back in the room holding oh my god I guess this can get worse.

She hands the rest of the clothes to Miley and I want to run or jump out the window when I see Miley open it up in front of me. “Oh this leotard looks like it will fit you perfect it’s a size smaller than mine.”

“Here let me help you put your new leotard on their kind of tricky if you don’t know how to start off.” I see Miley holding it down as I step into both leg holes as she pulls my arms threw the armholes.

I turn around and look at myself in the mirror and I look exactly like little Miley except i am the one that looks smaller with me wearing the pink tights and matching pink leotard.

“This leotard feels so small it feels like it is going up my butt and between my legs too.”

I try to move around as I see in the mirror that it is going up my new vagina showing a very easily seen camel toe between my legs.

“Oh don’t worry little one that’s how it’s supposed to fit you. You will get used to it like the rest of the girls.” I look down between Miley's legs and I can barely see a camel toe between her legs but between mine, it is really easy to see.

I stand next to Miley and we truly do look like twin sisters with me the smaller of the two. She is smiling from ear to ear staring at us in the mirror with her eyes staring between my legs until I move myself so my back is to the mirror.

“Miley this is crazy I don’t want to be dressed like this and go dance.”

I watch as Miley puts her hands across her chest than leans into my ear. “I can tell Ms. Carol that you’re supposed to wear a diaper if you don’t listen to me.” I stop and stare at Miley with me in shock. My mouth is wide open not able to say anything.

“Now let’s walk out there and you will have fun and if I don’t see you smiling every time I look at you, I will tell her that you have potty accidents and should be wearing a diaper under your leotard. Now are you going to do as I tell you?”

Holy shit I cannot believe I am being told what to do by a four year old. What is my choice she is right about the diaper I sure do not want to wear a diaper let alone let these girls see me wearing one.

“Okay, okay Miley I will do it. Please don’t tell your teacher about the diaper.” I see Miley put out her hand and I take it as we walk out together to the rest of her dance class.

Of course, all the other girls are dressed in pink tights and pink leotards like Miley and i.

The end of part 8

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I little too much stuff about

I little too much stuff about drapers.
Did they get compensation from work for the accident?
Who paid for the hospital stay?
as he has gone thought school already will he be studying for a degree now?
Normal school will bore him to death as it would be too easy.