Dragon Riders Part 15

Printer-friendly version
Dragon Riders


Must love dogs



By alter-ego

Synopsis:exit tubeWhen two islands appear, it causes world wide changes as the nations unite into a global government. Welcome the Dragon Riders!

[-][+][-]

Must Love Dogs!
Chapter 43

Copying Triplicate Girl's power was easy and with her assistance I was able to split into three identical bodies, and reform as one.
Jill, "Nice, having three of me with identical powers will come in handy.
Luornu Durgo, "I wish I had powers, but it does help on missions, I can manned three positions on the Legion cruiser while the rest are out doing what they do best".
Jill, "Is there a place I can test myself here"?
Luornu, "Sure we have a training room that Brainiac 5 designed. Superboy and others have trained in it, so I think you can use it as well".
Jill, "Great"!

In the training room she once more split into three identical bodies. The first test was speed, a simple race between the three of them.
Luornu, "On your mark, Get sit, Go"!
All three reach the finish line at the same time. The next test was strength, again all three were able to complete the test. Flying was the next and all were able to do it. Next was teleportation, again all were able to teleport. The last test was her Omega Beam attack. Three targets set out, once more all three hit.
Luornu, "I would say you did very well. The only difference I can see in you is your outfit".
Jill, "Oh? 'looking at her arms, legs, "Where is that"?
Luornu, "The necklace, it does not form identical copies with three stones".
Jill, "Any mirrors here"?
Luornu, "Computo we need a full size mirror on this wall here", 'pointing near a location'.
Computo, "One full size mirror", suddenly a huge area of the wall is mirrored.
All three stepped forward to stand before the mirror next to Luornu.
Jill, (White stone) "I see, its the stones that did not copy".
Jill, (Fire stone) "Has to be due to them being from another dimension".
Jill, (Black stone) "We need to test the stones, first as we are now and when we are one".
Jill, (White) "The earrings are also different".
All three were looking at that when they heard Luornu 'giggle'.
Turning towards her all three say, "What"?
Luornu, "You are acting as if you done this all your life, I would say you will do very well".
Jill(s), 'smiles' "Thanks, now lets test the stones".

Dragon Riders
The Attack
Must love dogs
Chapter 44

Completion of the tests in the training room, Jill and Luornu rejoin the others in the main hall, when suddenly there an alarm, Brainiac 5 follows that with an announcement.
Brainiac 5, "New Metrolpolis is under attack, the Science Police are asking The Legion for help, seems they up against an army of Super Tanks".
Bounce Boy, "Alright, I think it time we get the new toys out Brainiac for Triplicate Girl, myself and Saturn Girl, everyone else meet at the cruiser's launching bay".
Brainiac 5, "Computo, combat suits code red, Triplicate Girl, Bounce Boy, and Saturn Girl".
Computo, "Confirmed", 'A wall opens and a section slides out facing them, three open combat suits in the colors of the three heroes'.
Jill, "Let me help"?
Bounce Boy, Stepping into his suit, looks at her, looks at Luornu who gives a 'thumb up', turns to Brainiac, "Alright, Brainiac escort our guest to the launch bay, she is joining us, be sure to give her a com belt so we can talk to her if necessary".
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Brainiac 5, Hands her a belt, "With this you will be able to hear and speak to any Legion member on the planet". Hands her a ring, "This is a Legion flight ring, it also protects us from the vacuum of space without a suit, not sure where this battle may end up at, better safe then sorry I always heard".
She didn't have the heart to tell him she did not need the ring, but put it on anyway.
Over the com link, Bounce Boy, "Alright folks, we been ask to help, so let do all we can to stop this attack. Those that cannot fight, your mission is to help the injury and innocent escape, those that can, hit them as hard as you can".

Jill joins everyone at the launch bay. Looking around she sees Bounce Boy, Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, Star Boy, Triplicate Girl, Lighting Lad, Timber Wolf, Colossal Boy.

Bounce Boy, "Alright guys and gals, we have faced worst odds before with even less numbers, besides we have a secret weapon that I am sure will turns the odds in our favor", points to Jill and her pets.
Lighting Lad, "A teenage girl and three dogs our secret weapon"?
Triplicate Girl, "Oh ya you did not see what I saw in the training room, she is going to kick their butts".
Bounce Boy, "Launching, in three, two, one, GO"!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Dragon Riders
Super Tanks, No Super Tanks
Must love dogs
Chapter 45

Arriving on scene Bounce Boy immediately started ordering the team where to attack and where to assist.
Bounce Boy, " Star Boy, Lighting Lad, Timber Wolf, Colossal Boy, hit them hard. Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, Triplicate Girl, help the Science Police".
Turning toward me, "For today code names in battle, you are best known as Jilseid unless you have another you wish to called by"?
Jill, "No as much as I hate to even think of that evil, no Jilseid it will be, what do you want me to do"?
Bounce Boy, "Jilseid have your pets block the attacks on the Science Police as best as they can, then I want you to attack those attacking tanks as best as you can".
Jill, "Right, Brainiac can you tell the Science Police not to shoot the Dragons that will be helping them"?
Brainiac 5, "Dragons? Oh the dogs are Dragons? Will do".
Turning to her pets she commands, "Protect the innocent, do not attack, block the incoming attacks on them", 'pointing towards the science police ships', "protect".

All three dogs instantly teleport, appearing in their Dragon forms blocking all incoming shots on the police while the police fire back at the tanks. At first the officers were a bit worried and even took a shot at one of the dragons, but word quickly spread and no one shot at them after that one time. Besides having a Dragon growl at you up close does get the word across.
Bounce Boy, "Jilseid left flank hit them"!!
Looking in the direction Bounce Boy had indicated, she sees approximately twenty super tanks, splitting into her three identical bodies she lifts into the air and with super speed moves at them from three directions. Jilseid (white) does the super strength attack hitting one tank head on, its heavy armor does little to stop her as she hits it center mass causing it to flip back at tanks behind it. Jilseid (fire) goes for the Omega Beam attack, there is a huge explosion as the super tank breaks up, pieces fall to the earth. Jilseid (black) touches a tank and its gone.
Bounce Boy, "Jilseid, the tank that vanished? How is that done and can you do it to a lot more"?
Jill, "Its in storage and will remained there till I remove it".
Bounce Boy, "Storage"?
Brainiac 5, "The stone is a infinity storage device I assume"?
Jill, "Yes it is, it is capable of storing a huge amount of resources or equipment".
Bounce Boy, "Can you store a bunch of tanks all at once"?
Jill, "I have to be touching them someway, a spool of high strength wire would work, I have several", suddenly at her feet are spools and spools of wire.
Bounce Boy, "Everyone that is not busy right now, grab a spool of wire and hit as many tanks as you can, meet in the center of the formation, Jilseid you are with me".


TBC
Dragon Riders
Tanks, but no tanks.
Must love dogs
Chapter 46

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos