Krissy Is Willing 3 Looking and Feeling Like a Woman

Printer-friendly version


Krissy Is Willing 3
Looking and Feeling Like a Woman



By Jessica C


=^_^=

“I think he sought his bride-to-be; and awaited her return after her day was over. I believe.”

“Are you telling me, Kristina, that you already said yes, without consulting me? It is I who needs to say yes.” Krissy’s face becomes one of horror, worried that she may have overstepped her boundaries, and will it ruin what has happened. Lady Mariam in a whisper said, “You need not be worried. I joyfully will lose a servant, but will you still be my decoy if needed?” Mariam said, “You may keep your room and move between there and your mother’s place in preparation for your wedding. I have seen a few weddings of knights, and you will be delighted to be the Bride.”

“Beth go ask the Duchess to come here. And Kristina you are asked to me seated in my company that we might talk as two friends.”

Kristina never fathomed her life changing so dramatically. She sits on a small footstool, not knowing what to do.

Lady Mariam said, “Lace and Lady Gwendoort both said we would all be surprised by the feelings you have as a woman.”

Kristina asked, “How could that be? I am but a mutilated male copy?”

Lady Mariam wants to await her mother, but anxiously says, “Part of it were the herbs and food, and part was the willingness of your spirit to receive a miracle.”

The Duchess of Yore enters, seeing Kristina rising from sitting in her daughter’s presence. She assumes correctly what has happened. Kristina bows in a curtsey to the Duchess and is quickly told to sit again. Kristina knows to await the Duchess and Lady Mariam to be seated first.

The Duchess says, “I assume a knight has had his way with you, and will ask that he be able to marry you. I believe the Duke and Lady Mariam have already agreed.”

“Lace has little doubts that you will be able to conceive and child, but it is sufficient that you be able to please your husband. You will come to fear for your husband in his service as I do for the Duke and Lady Mariam will for Sir Martin of Carlton.”

Lady Mariam spoke up, “It is common for a woman in the caliber of a wedding as this comes with a dowry, yet she is poor. She does not yet know that my Father will give a dowry of unexpected fortune.”

The Duchess said, “You will either need to work or depend on Drake’s pay alone. But you could afford a fine dress when you are invited as the wife of a knight to court. You should have your mother design and make you one. You will be able to make your future husband proud of you. Your mother will be so excited to make a lovely wedding gown for you, the first of her daughters.”

That night, Kristina was home with her mother and sisters; all of whom were joyous to see her. Her sisters had known she was living as Krissy, but the Mother had only told Kari, her eldest sister, that Krissy had lost her manhood and had been living the past three months as a woman.

After supper, Kari and Krissy went for a walk to be alone so they could talk. Kari said, “We heard someone say that Gwendoort had placed a spell on you, others said she used a magic potion of herbs and foods. I cannot believe the change I see standing before me. Are you truly as happy as rumors say?”

Krissy said, “Kari, I need to confess, that I saw women as weak; I was so saddened when Papa died. I begged as a woman because it got more sympathy, garnering both food and coins. Working with Lady Mariam; I found out how wrong I was.” Krissy broke into tears and cried in Kari’s arms. Kari felt Krissy becoming like a little girl.

Kari said, “But you being taken by Mariam, helped to save our whole family. Momma is healthy and her work is again profitable. We even have a better home thanks to Lady Mariam and the Duchess.”

Kari asked, “Did Mariam get hurt when she saved her father’s life?”

Krissy took a big gulp, wanting to tell Kari the true story, but she could not, would not. Krissy said, “Lady Mariam acted so quickly and it was so dramatic that I didn’t notice.”

“Later Mariam told me, that Sir Drake wanted me, and that led to my becoming as a woman and given time to heal. Gwendoort had been giving me herbs, and food as you said, and prayed that I become a woman, but it was her daughter Lace who came to me anointing me with oil and something engulfed me.”

“I passed out as it happened.”

Kari giggled as she said, “We need to bathe around the same time, so I can see you away from our sisters. I want to see your new form.” It became lighthearted at that point and they returned home from their walk.

When it came time to sleep Krissy’s Mother Karen said to her it was now time for them to talk. She had Krissy down to wearing a thin cloth over herself so she could measure her. Karen was surprised that Krissy had budding breasts and that where she was cut looked like she was a woman there as well. Karen said, “It looks like Gwendoort had you as a patient, and that the spirit was very kind to you.”

Krissy responded, “I did not realize what was happening until the change became undeniable. Mama, I am happy as a woman, and I am so happy that you will make me a wedding gown. Please make it simple enough that you will be able to afford to do so for Kari, Kate, and Kelly”

Krissy’s Mother said, “It is because of you, Lady Mariam, and the Duchess that we are so blessed. Your gown will be fitting for a lady of Her Majesty’s Court. I think you must have done something special to garner their favor. Can you tell me what it was?”

Krissy said, “I regret, if there was, I could not say. I continue to be of service to Lady Mariam. And bound by my allegiance to her. Even if I left her service, keeping my oath to her would forbid it. I am not telling you anything new.”


=^_^=


The next day, Sir Drake came to their door and asked if he could be with Kristina. With my mother gone to work for the Duchess and a giggle in her voice, Kari said, “I will take my younger sisters and we will be gone for hours so you can have time to talk without disruption.”

Krissy was in Drake’s arms as her sisters left. Krissy was hoping to be swept off her feet by Drake. They kissed and hugged before Drake said, “I need to take you home to meet my folks. You should bundle a few clothes as I expect my mother will want you to stay the night.”

“How are we to get there? Making the trip there and back would be too much for one day,” said Krissy.

Drake said, “Lady Mariam is allowing me to use the dark chestnut mare. It is a great riding horse, but she agrees the round trip is too much for a woman or a beast of burden.”

Kristina wanted to wear another petticoat to buffer her bottom, but alas she had but one. With only a bundle of one change of clothes, Kristina was lifted upon her steed. Three hours of riding side-saddle got them halfway and a stop for food. It was an okay stopping place for knights and other male riders. It was Kristina’s bird’s eye view of where her future husband would seek a drink and rest his horse.

She sufficed herself with bread, cheese, and a small glass of wine. The woman of the place was happy to have another woman to talk with. Stephanie and Krissy felt they could become friends.

The ride from there lasted less than two hours. Marie, Drake’s French-born mother was eager to meet Kristina. She did so with a polite handshake that gave way to a huge hug and laughter. “I know the life of a knight’s wife. Do not let him wear you out; a warm bed is good solace for his hard work. You pleasing him and providing heirs will keep him from wandering.”

‘What could Krissy do? Keeping a warm bed, she could do, but providing children was not possible.’

=^_^=


Kristina would have to wait to meet Sir Warrington with Drake. She was whisked away by Marie, who called out for daughter Mary to meet her brother’s betrothed. They met in a large bedroom upstairs. A trunk was lifted open and Marie pulled out three dresses until she found the one she wanted. Lifting a dress in front of Kristina, she rejoiced, “This should do you well. Mary can help give you a sponge bath and dry you off. Then she can dress in this.”

That was not an option given to Krissy, and while she wouldn’t mind a change, she blushed at being helped by her future sister-in-law. Mary complimented Krissy on being so beautiful and betrothed of her brother. Mary and Krissy were quick friends. A joyful reminder that they were still young women. “How does it feel to be a would-be bride?”

Krissy said, “And to a handsome man, strong and a knight? I still lie at night and wonder how, but it is a dream come true.”

“We are a humble household; you will have my bed and I will sleep on an extra mattress,” Mary said.

Krissy responded, “I cannot put you out of your own bed. It is a big bed; I have shared as much with my sisters.”

“But that would not leave enough room if Drake should sneak in at night.”

Krissy, “He wouldn’t?”

“He is a knight, and he loves a conquest,” said Mary. “I will neither look nor listen, much.”

The supper was a better meal than usual. Kristina thanked Marie profusely, remarking on what she enjoyed, and the wildflowers that graced the table. Krissy was now in the habit of noticing much more and commenting to Marie and Mary. There was another son two years younger than Drake; he, Thomas, would become the keeper of the estate. And there were two sons yet younger.

A fire in the house kept away the coolness of the evening and burnt off some of the dampness in the air.

Marie brought in a nightgown for Kristina with some advice. Between now and your wedding night, remind Drake he needs to spill his seed upon you. It needs to be washed from there; we do not spoil your wedding.”

Seeing a surprised look on Krissy’s face, Marie spoke again, “I expected Mary to tell you, that Drake is a red-blooded knight with a heated passion for what he loves. You are the one expected to keep her head.” Mary continued, “Tomorrow the three of us will shop in Smithfield. Marie said. “It’s a nice city with shops very pleasing to us women. Do not deny me the satisfaction of spoiling you a little.”

The next morning when Marie first sees Krissy, she stares and asks if I’m okay. I wasn’t feeling great, but was surprised that she saw something that caused her to wonder about me. I ate the breakfast in front of me, and my stomach felt unsettled. I drank more water as it usually helped me to feel better.

Once in Smithfield, Marie, Ann, and Krissy enjoyed looking through several stores. They went to a friend of Marie’s for tea, cheese, and a roll. It was all she needed as she was anxious to return to shopping. One seamstress named Jennifer had become a friend of Marie’s and her family; she was excited and hoped to make a dress for Marie’s new daughter. She convinced Krissy that she needed an elegant dress but one of wool as the wife of a knight. “Someday, your emotions will have you leave home to get to your husband feeling he needs you. This dress will serve you well in travel and being received by others. You will also want a woven dress that will become special to you.”

“Kristina, Jennifer knows a dress needs to be special for you; because you are the daughter of a seamstress. And she desires to please you as well as impress your Mother.” As Jennifer measured Kristina she noticed something and said, “How much does your size change during this time of the month? I would like to fit it for regular wear.”

Marie noticed what Jennifer had, and took Kristina aside. She asked, “When did your menstruation begin?”

Kristina said, “It couldn’t have.”

Marie sniffed and said, “Don’t be embarrassed, but I can tell it has begun.”

When Kristina was emphatic that it was impossible, Marie asked her, “But you do have a cloth on, I can smell it.” With that Marie insisted that they check. There was not much blood; she had only spotted and at that point, even Krissy could smell the difference.

Lady Marie took Kristina into her confidence, “Here young lady do not be alarmed, but I have notes from your Mama and the Duchess. Gwendoort saw over more than just your physical change. They did not tell you, because they were sure you would not accept the news without experiencing the change. Welcome to womanhood. And know that the realm is pleased and hopes you will be too.”

Krissy began to run out of the shop, but Mary Ann was there and gave her a big hug. “I do not know what has happened, but you need to stop and accept what my mother says is a great blessing.” Krissy began to cry as she thought through the time from when she had left the castle and went home. This morning she felt different and bloated. There were cramps like her sister Kari had complained about. Even Kate experienced the messy coming of age just recently.

Krissy turned, and walked back to Marie, “But it cannot be?” She was now embraced by Marie and began to cry. Krissy herself was not sure if they were happy or sad tears, part of her wished it could be true, but it was so farfetched to believe.

Fear came over her, “She didn’t use black magic did she?”

Marie almost laughed, “No dear, she has a deep faith and has a gift of healing. It was her faith and your openness that brought this to pass.”

Then Kristina asked, “Why aren’t I more beautiful then?”

“Because you are but an ordinary woman. More attractive than some, but after all you have a mixture of your dad and mother in you. You have similar features to Lady Mariam, but you haven’t had all that pampering and good nourishment.”

“Let’s quit talking, and get back to my home so Drake can get you home before dark. Your mother will be delighted to see your change. She has much to talk about with you.”

Jenifer had enough measurements and Kristina’s approval of which dress to make.

Once the three women were back to where Marie and Mary Ann lived; Kristina decided she would weather the trip back home. That started early the next day, and by eleven they made it to the roadhouse where Kate lived.

Stephanie was happy to serve them the first bowls of soup that day. But she became irritated with Drake, “How dare you have your betrothed riding on a long trip today. I know a man is unable to sympathize with women as it is not in his mind to think of others.”

“Kristina, you need to speak up for yourself.” Steph hugged her. Krissy had no appetite until she tasted the soup. Kristina made her promise to give her the recipe or teach her how to make the soup. Krissy had seen how Drake loved the soup and devoured even a second bowl. Steph told the two of them that Drake would have to bring her back so she could teach Kristina.

It was mid-afternoon when they reached Krissy’s home. Her mother and Kari, Kate, and Kelly all rushed to see Krissy. Krissy was saying she regretted coming back without presents; when Drake stopped her and pulled out items he was carrying in his roll on the back of his saddle. They were hair pins and combs. Drake mentioned his father had brought them from France and it was a gift from their house to ours.

Krissy from the ride, the discomfort of her period, and being overwhelmed with emotions, began to cry joyful tears. “Mother, I am finally having my period. Do you know what that means? Why didn’t you tell me?”

Karen helped her daughter down from the horse and took her into the house. She told the others to give her time with this daughter. Karen said, “I do, this means you may be able to have children. Gwendoort and Lacy visited me while you were gone. She had asked if anything had happened and then told me it would likely happen.”

“You are not to be intimate with Drake until you are married. Gwen suggests that you gain some maturity and better learn the ways of being a woman before you get married.”

When Krissy said, “But I cannot, I want to get married as soon as possible.”

Karen said, “That is exactly why Lady Mariam will not allow it. You are still her servant, and she will force you to learn to be a lady if need be.”

There continues to be something about Lady Mariam that brings Kristina to thoughtfulness. She quickly became sober in her thinking. “Mama, Mariam has a spell on me, that brings the best out of me. Could you make soup or pudding for tonight; I do not need a meal, but something soothing and to sleep.”

Mother said, “Drink this and then go lay down on your bed. I will wake you later.” The liquor went down heating her throat as it went. Krissy had not laid down long before she was fast asleep.

When Krissy awoke her mother had a simple soup and some bread. It was good and nourishing. Then her mother had Krissy wash between her legs and use a fragrant oil on her thighs. It would combat the ugly smell for the next few days. Each day she did this until the foul smell stopped. Krissy learned that women did not stop functioning because they felt lousy. But it wasn’t until it stopped, she did not go back to Lady Mariam.

Lady Mariam was happy to see Kristina again. There was much to learn, including washing the garments that Lady Mariam had been wearing. Lady Mariam reiterated that what she, Mariam did and how she felt was confidential. Mariam explored her womanhood; saying it was best for the woman to know what pleases her. She had Kristina do much of the same, so they could learn together and hear the joy that came through the presence of a sister in spirit.

There was also more training in self-protection, or for Krissy the protection of Lady Mariam and her family. They were taught to do anything they could to be free from an attacker. Since it was unlikely to happen to them; they made a game of it and didn’t take it as seriously as they might.

Much of the time Krissy was able to go home, then again, the last decision was up to Mariam. Some nights Krissy at the insistence of Mariam slept near her bed on a blanket on the floor or in a chair. She would disappear to her former bed when Martin was staying with them.

The following month when her monthly came; Martin was there. Mariam didn’t want him but gave Krissy so Martin was not turned away dissatisfied. Such things were expected of servants to suffer in quiet. Krissy was even to clean Martin so that he did not have a foul smell.

Fortunately, Martin found an excuse to go back to his family. Krissy was saved from a disgusting time.

A few days later, Mariam and Kristina have both gone to the Cathedral of Yore, but for different reasons. It is a place that holds warm memories for both of us. Mariam takes in both the beauty of the Cathedral and her faith that has the memories of a child as well as a maturing faith that she cultivated there.

Kristina was there to see the priest about what she needed to do to get married there. He had the needed baptismal records for her old self; he was leery of officiating a wedding for a woman without proof of her baptism.

Mariam was upfront in the sanctuary but she sees me as she is about to leave. It is Lady Mariam consoling me that things will be all right, “Monsignor Paul Hart will make it work. Do not worry yourself.” She affectionately kisses Kristina on the forehead. The young boy is now a woman serving Lady Mariam; wishes do come true sometimes.


=^_^=

To be continued…

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks to Dave

He saw some needed changes and PM me. I appreciate readers helping like that
Jessie

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

You Lost Me

On this one. I don’t think
I will be reading any further. Lady Mariam really takes the cake.