The Blossoming of Billy - Part 5

Printer-friendly version

“You look mesmerized Billy” Mom stated as she noticed him fixated on what she was doing.

“I just never noticed how at home you look in the kitchen. You are a pro mom!”

“Why don’t you come in a here and help then? I could teach you a few things.” Mom replied. She was sure that Billy would refuse. All the men in the family showed very little interest in anything that wasn’t a masculine ideal.

“Okay!” Billy quickly answered as he jumped up to help his mom.

The Blossoming of Billy

Part 5

By AshleyTS


 
“Yo Billy, get your butt outta bed!” Tom yelled as he tore the covers off.

“Hey! I’m getting up ok?!?” Billy retorted.

“You’re the last one up like usual. We are all waiting on you so get your lazy self downstairs.”

Billy reluctantly slid out of bed and put on his sweats.

It had been a month and a half since his dad departed yet things were still tough on Billy. His brothers stayed devoted to the morning routines that Dad had established. Why couldn’t everyone around here relax just a little?

Billy despised the morning exercise. He was very concerned as to why his strength had not returned as of yet. He had been off the hormones for over a month now and yet he still could not keep up with his old routine. In fact, he seemed to be gradually getting weaker. Did those hormones do some permanent damage? Surely any traces of them must be gone by now and his testosterone should be in full swing again. He didn’t understand.
 
 
After struggling another morning with his exercises, Billy dressed and headed to school. He felt so alienated from his brothers lately. He knew that they snickered about how he couldn’t keep up with the other males in the family. He also knew that he didn’t really care to keep up with the “boys” but the constant teasing really got to him at times.

“Hey bud, why the long face?” Jenna asked as they walked down the school hallway.

“It’s nothing. My brothers are just a bunch of jerks sometimes.”

“Are you still having trouble with your exercises?”

“Yep”

“You might want to get yourself checked out. Maybe you have some sort of imbalance with your body.”

“Maybe, but I just think that I’ve been in a rut that I need to get out of.”

“How are you going to do that?”

“Good question”

Jenna sympathized with Billy. She knew the whole family and saw how rough his brothers were at times. Billy never had any problem keeping up with them but there seemed to be something amiss with him lately. She noticed something different about Billy. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but there was something.
 
 
Later that evening, the boys were out playing as usual after school. Billy didn’t feel like roughhousing it and headed inside. He plopped himself on the couch and began flipping channels. He noticed that Mom was beginning to prepare dinner in the kitchen. He watched her from a distance for a while. She looked so comfortable in there and her food was always so great.

“You look mesmerized Billy” Mom stated as she noticed him fixated on what she was doing.

“I just never noticed how at home you look in the kitchen. You are a pro mom!”

“Why don’t you come in a here and help then? I could teach you a few things.” Mom replied. She was sure that Billy would refuse. All the men in the family showed very little interest in anything that wasn’t a masculine ideal.

“Okay!” Billy quickly answered as he jumped up to help his mom.

She was pleasantly surprised and flattered that her son found what she did of interest.
 
 
Over the next hour she showed him how to cut properly, mix a salad, peel vegetables and cook dinner. He was engulfed in the whole process and reveled in the chance to spend quality time with his mom. He let his guards down and felt that he didn’t have to put on a masculine front while in the kitchen.

Mom also noticed how much Billy seemed to enjoy helping in the kitchen. The chance to spend time with her son was such a thrill to her.

“You did such a good job with dinner Billy. Thank you!”

“You’re welcome mom. I really liked that. You are an amazing cook.”

“Well you are welcome to help me anytime. I so enjoyed spending time with you also.”

Billy was gleaming. He was stoked to be sending time with his mom. The time with her made him feel closer to his feminine side.

“I will definitely take you up on that offer mom!”

Dinner did turn out fantastic and as he ate Billy took particular pride in the job well done.
 
 
After dinner, Billy headed up to the bathroom and began taking a shower. As he washed his body, he noticed how his arms had lost some of their muscle tone. Was he just imagining things? He gave them a flex. Where was the bicep bulge? Even when he was taking the hormones he still had a bicep bulge when he flexed. What the heck?

He finished up the shower and toweled off. He checked out himself in the mirror. He did look less muscular for sure. He flexed once again…a small swell but no bulge whatsoever. He couldn’t understand what was going on. It made sense why his daily exercise was so hard. He didn’t have muscles anymore…or as big of muscles.

Maybe Jenna was right. Maybe there was some kind of imbalance!

He broke into a smile.

Perhaps there was something wrong with him, but the idea that his body was still not going back to being masculine thrilled him!


 
To Be Continued...

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well

Looks like Billy's hormone stint has triggered something. Keep it up.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

Its nice !

Its nice that Billy is getting closer to his mother, Perhaps now she will see him in a different light and stick up for him when Billy's brothers realise that something is amiss!
Kirri

That's very odd.

Billy has stopped to take hormones of more month back, but his body has not returned to an initial condition. And, probably, is not going to come back to it.
Very odd. Hormones leave a body within 5-7 days. Seven - ten days last residual effects. Total - half-month. For remained time he should gets into shape, but it has not happened. Moreover - weakness progresses. To my thinking he should see a doctor. While the going is good.

yep thats the big question

the hormones should have left his body and his strength should have started returning. Instead, his body is growing weaker. something is seriously wrong, or right depending on the outlook. Obviously he thinks its a great thing. Lets just hope it isnt too serious like, endangering his health or life threatening side effect. Could it be blood poisoning?

I guess that was the authors intent to keep us hooked and asking questions. some twist

It Could Very Well Be That

His body is now producing hormones instead of testosterone. Those meds could have been black market experimental drugs with unknown side effects.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Possibilities,

there are 2 possibilities: one is that taking the hormones has triggered something, so that he is now producing more female hormones than male, two, someone found the hormones that he had "binned", put 2 and 2 together and has been feeding them to him, without his knowledge. However, the author may have other ideas, we'll just have to wait and see; but not too long, I hope,
Love and cuddles,
Janice Elizabeth

Theft never discovered?

RAMI
I am surprised that the Aunt has never discovered or followed through with the Credit Card misuse. By now she should have noticed it, put in a protest and, found out that someone ordered $100.00 plus in female hormones. A stop payment and a check with the company would have revealed the delivery of them to a vacant house, close to where her sister (in-law) lived. Some calculations would show the order was made on the day or soon after of her visit.

From what I read, the hormones should have been out of the body and any effects being no longer evident. I guess we need to see what caused the current physical changes.

While it is possible, that someone is feeding Billy female hormones, I do not think it is his brothers' - they would not do such a thing, and mom does not seem to be the kind of person to do something like that. The only possible culprit, in my mind is the aunt. Perhaps she discovered the hormone purchase, and for what ever reason is feeding the hormones to Billy either as punishment for the theft or as a helping hand in his transformation. Perhaps she knows the real Billy or wants to hurt Billy’s father.

Rami

P.S. I checked chapter 2 and as far as I can tell, the Aunt's actual family relationship is not revealed. Mother's sister, Mother's brother's wife, Father's sister, or father's brother's wife.

RAMI

I dont think the mom is to blame or the brothers

The way the mother is written here, the military family I cant imagine her trying to feminize the son. If she found the hormones out, she would probably well at least her initial reaction would be horror. The testosterone raging household she would want all of her sons to be that kind of boy. I hope that she is accepting when the whole thing does come out but I have my doubts.
The brothers would probably just try to beat him to be a boy.

what exactly is happening is one of the big story mysteries. Lets just hope it isnt a bad reaction that could be life threatening. Like blood poisoning, renal failure. but that could be a possibility

Mare Piss

Had I known what I know today, when I was 9 years old, I'd have been drinking the Mare's Piss, if it would actually help. Not being a Doctor, I'd guess that the Estrogen perhaps damaged his Testicles, and perhaps permanently. I don't know what the plausabilty factor is on this, but it is a fun story. Longer chapters, please?

Gwendolyn

IT'S COMING ALONG NICELY

Hi Ashley,
Typical family of boys with one difference, nice trick sending dad off to battle and making Mum closer to Billy.
I wonder what's happening to him now he's off the pills?
A nice story,easy to read.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita