Family Chronicles Chapter 1-Burning Bridges

Printer-friendly version
Family Chronicles Chapter 1-Burning Bridges
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge
Synopsis:A Transgirl confronts a family member who is unable to accept her..

[-][+][-]
It's hard to believe it, but here I am, Father! Here to tell you that you have lost! Yes, I was born your son, Kelly Lee Bronson. But you couldn't accept that I was really a girl. Mother did, but not you! You are a bigoted homophobe who vowed that I'd never have the house once you knew who I really was. No, you WILLED the house to my brother Paul. He signed it over to me, you bastard! He divorced himself from you when your actions caused Mother to die of a broken heart.She h elped me through the tough time I had in Carson City High School as I declared my choice to attend school as a girl.

Here you are, in Folsom Prison, serving a life sentence for your beating Paul's wife Amy to death just because she looks and acts like Mother. Were you jealous of Paul's joy? The house is my only legacy of my past. After you were convicted, it sat empty until Paul rented it out, fully furnished and put all of the rent into an account for me, only taking out any funds needed for maintenance.

It made you laugh when I was arrested for prostitution and raped while in the holding cell. But thanks to Detective Harold Jenkins, I and Judge Blake Warner know that you arranged for that to happen. Next time, you should make sure that that they don't have any unpaid bills.

I was accepted at Bradley College and joined the Nu Beta Nu Sorority who helped me to become a woman. They gave me a bodysuit with nanites that used my sperm as a catalyst to begin my transition, when my first lover and husband to be Jonathan Taylor and I copulated, his seed completed me. Yes, thanks to the sorority, I am a happily married woman.

Yes, he is the news anchor for K.A.T.L. in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Too bad, being the Cheesehead that you are, you will never meet him. We are happy together, and he is the father of our son. We have named him after you because for all of my anger and hatred, I find that I can now forgive you. I have found Salvation in God, I hope that you do, too.

In this letter, I have settled a debt to myself to myself to burn the final bridge to my past. Now, that has been done, I want to be able to call you Father and be your Princess.
Your daughter
Kelly Lee Taylor
[-][+][-]
I am going to live with my beloved husband, I fear no challenge because I have already faced the worst life has to offer and have conquered my past.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Begging your pardon? Cheesehead?

I don't believe Nu Beta Nu is either a Sci-Fi or Fantasy story, but straight transgender. I could be wrong, but the addition of your favorite nanite bodysuit trope would seem to be at odds with Fairemaige's intention? To each their own, I expect, but even if the girl forgives her father for his past, would she really want a convicted unrepentant murderer to call her princess?

Nu Beta Nu

While I would not have written this story, Nu Beta Nu is an open tool.

The more I think about It I realize it is more of a story tool, than it is a universe in it's own right. A chapter of Nu Beta Nu can exist anywhere, in any universe, that the TG community feels it needs a bastion of femininity and acceptance.

Thank you for coming to my defense, Anne, but be a little nicer about it in the future ;)



He entered the hall to get warm. She left it two hundred years later.
Faeriemage



He entered the hall to get warm. She left it two hundred years later.
Faeriemage

Nu Beta Nu-Faeriemage

Thank you, Faeriemage. I like the idea of the Nu Beta Nu Sorority. I admit that I took a liberty by adding my bodysuit bit to the Nu Beta Nu concept, but you have not established exactly how they do the transition. As for Cheesehead, Her father is from Wisconsin and a The Green Bay Packers fan.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Transition at Nu Beta Nu

The actual transition process is dependent upon the world that the chapter finds itself in. Magic, HRT, technology are all therefore appropriate, provided that it is appropriate to the universe the story is set within.



He entered the hall to get warm. She left it two hundred years later.
Faeriemage



He entered the hall to get warm. She left it two hundred years later.
Faeriemage

Anne Tierney

I am not offended at all.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine