A cat-like prompt

Printer-friendly version

“You know, you’re like a cat?”

I sat up and turned to my lovely wife, Karen, “Am I?” I purred and I rubbed my cheeks against her cheeks before placing a quick kiss on her lips.

She giggled and scratched my head, “Who’s a good kitten? You are, oh yes you are.” She cooed before we both burst into a fit of giggles. “I need to prepare dinner. Can you go to the store and get milk? We’re running out.”

“Meow!” Nodding my head and running out the door right before the giggle bomb exploded.

“Afternoon, Harry!” A man wearing a white cap greeted.

“It’s Henry, not Harry and I’m not a wizard, Phillip.” I exasperated as I pulled open the car door.

“Going to Hogwarts then?” He heartily chuckled with his bulging belly.

“I wish! Just a milk run.”

“Beware of feral cats by the way. They’ve been attacking people around town lately.”

“I’ll just have by a laser then.” I climbed in and drove off. About a minute to the store, I had my milk and was walking to the car when I saw this cat. Sweet little thing looked a bit malnourished. I squat down and beckoned, “Come here little one. Come here.” Trying and probably failing to use a high voice. Being tall and manly tends to scare anything no matter the creature. This little kitty just came right up to me and let me pet her for a moment before biting me in a crotch. It wasn’t a little love bite or anything. It was deep and punctured the skin. Not too much just a little. I kicked the little fucker off me before she scurried off. “Mother fucker.” I assessed the damage the best I could without being noticed. It hurt a bit and itched, but that’s normal when a cat bites you. I drove home and told Karen the news.

“So, let me get this straight.” She giggled, “You were petting a cat.”

“Yes.”

“And she bit you on the crotch?”

“Yes.”

Karen gave me a straight face until she burst into giggles. My whole face when hot in embarrassment. She controlled herself enough to say, “You should get some anti-biotic.” Before she went back into her fit of giggles. All I could do was take it like a man and wash my crotch with anti-biotic along with splashing some water on my face. Immediately nausea set in and my whole body felt hot. The whole world fell dark as my body hit the floor.

The bright lights and the sterilized room of a hospital woke me. I felt different, really different and strange. The lights were harsh, and my eyes couldn’t adjust, but I could smell people around me. I covered my eyes with my palms to allow them to adjust little by little.

“Here, this’ll help with the brightness.” Something was dropped onto my lap. They were glasses. I put them on, sunglasses. The whole room looked different. Not so colorful anymore. Karen, she was there giving me a worried look by the doctors. I whipped my tail… When did I grow a tail? Not only that by my hair was longer and my chest felt heavier.

“What happened to me?”

“I think you should see for yourself.” The doctor said in a nasally voice handing me a hand mirror. The person I saw in the mirror wasn’t me, it was a girl. An adorable lithe girl with beautiful golden blonde hair and cat ear with a tail to match. “What am I?”

“You were always cat-like.”

~o~O~o~

Just a little prompt from yours truly. I got the idea from the picture in the summary. I hope you enjoyed <3

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Picture

I had no idea what picture the author was talking about, until I accidentally scrolled down on the BCTS home page, and there it was.

This leads me to a question: is there a way to see that picture directly from the story page?

Another Story Like This

There is a story I've been reading by Magical Kitten, over on Literotica. It's a bit steamy though.

Gwen

Laughingstock

Daphne Xu's picture

Henry's going to be the laughingstock of the workplace, assuming they recognize him. (He may need a physician's note.) And they're going to pull his tail.

-- Daphne Xu

Worth it

It would be worth all of that to knock a bunch of years off. And anyone who pulls a cat's tail deserves a good clawing.

A good clawing

Daphne Xu's picture

I'm definitely old enough to agree fully on the age issue. As far as her tail's concerned, did she get claws to accompany the tail?

-- Daphne Xu

Claws

We could always hope.

But I definitely want the tail. Not to mention the ears.