My Summer in Pantyhose Chapter 19

Printer-friendly version

Hello, readers. I should say long-suffering-probably-given-up readers. I plan to post more and longer chapters, but this one at least moves everyone off the terrible cliff I left you handing from in chapter 18. Enjoy and many apologies for the long wait.

Chapter 19

"Here they are," called Carla as the car pulled into the driveway.

Melissa sprang from her bed and turned down the music they had been listening to. "This is going to be so great." She took a seat by Carla at the window.

They watched Megan and then Jamie emerge from the car. Both girls gasped when they saw Jamie's outfit--yellow PowerPuff Girls t-shirt, pink shorts, black pantyhose. They stepped back from the window and covered their mouths to hide their laughter but not in time.

Megan glared at the window of Melissa's room. Holding hands, Jamie and Megan walked toward the front door.

"Go downstairs like you're getting some soda or something from the kitchen," said Melissa to Carla. "And let me know immediately when Megan heads for her room."

Carla pouted. "I want to see if they're going to kiss."

"You think that pansy knows anything about kissing a girl? Now go. She might go straight to her room."

Carla sighed, clearly disappointed, and left to carry out her part of the plan.

Melissa watched Jamie and Megan at the front door. Jamie told Megan that he would see her tomorrow. Melissa wondered what their meeting the next day would be like after her message from Megan went viral among Megan's friends. She assumed Jamie would leave for the car, but instead, he leaned toward Megan and pecked her on the cheek. Melissa giggled. "How sweet," she thought. "I'll bet Josh does a lot more than kiss Megan on the cheek." When she heard the front door close, Melissa hurried to her computer to bring up the site and prepare to log in as Megan.

* * * * *

"That wasn't much of a kiss," said Julie as Jamie got in the car.

"We were expecting to see some heavy smooching," said Samantha.

Jamie felt his face warming as it turned shades of crimson.

"Alright girls," said Jamie's mother. "I think Jamie's had enough embarrassment for today."

Samantha gave Jamie a thumb's up sign and mouthed, "Way to go."

As Jamie's mother drove to their house, all he could think about was kissing Megan and getting out of these ridiculous clothes. As his mother pulled into the driveway, he noticed that Samantha was still in the car.

"Aren't we taking Samantha home?" he asked.

"My mom is picking me up later," answered Samantha.

The four filed into the house through the garage. Jamie immediately headed for his room to change clothes.

"Jamie," his mother called. "Leave those black hose on, please."

"Why?"

"I want to see how something looks," said Jamie's mother as she headed for her bedroom.

"Okay." It was clear from Jamie's tone of voice that his mother's request did not please him.

Julie and Samantha exchanged glances as they sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Are we going to see a fashion show?" asked Samantha.

"I hope so," answered Julie. "Can't imagine what else."

* * * * *

Melissa entered Megan's name and password and then waited to hear from Carla. She heard footsteps on the stairs, multiple footsteps.

Carla rushed into Melissa's room carrying two cans of soda and closed the door. She nodded at Melissa who clicked the button to log in.

Melissa put on her most evil grin and rubbed her hands in anticipation. "Open my soda, please. Wrecking repuations is thirsty work."

Carla popped the top and placed the can on Melissa's desk. She giggled. "This is so exciting."

"Yes it is." Melissa tapped her desk with the nail of her middle finger. "What's taking so long?"

Finally, an invalid password message popped up. Melissa retyped the password. Becoming increasingly angered and flustered, she tried multiple times, retyping the name or the password or both. Each attempt failed. Finally, she slammed her fists on her desk and screamed. Soda sloshed out of the can.

"Why won't it work?" asked Carla.

Melissa glared at her accomplice. The spilled soda had found the edge of the desk and now dripped on the floor.

"The bitch changed her password, you moron."

"Oh," said Carla. "That sucks. Why'd she change it now?"

"I don't know but I'm gonna find out."

"I think I'll go home."

* * * * *

Jamie stripped off the offensive t-shirt and shorts and threw them next to his door. Wearing only the black hose, he rummaged through his dresser for a t-shirt and shorts. He pulled on his t-shirt then sat on the edge of his bed to put on his shorts.

He rubbed his hands over his legs. He wouldn't tell his mother, but he liked the look of his legs in black, the shade he had been wearing when she first caught him. His mother knocked on his door as he pulled up his shorts.

"Are you decent?"

He answered and his mother entered holding some olive-green womens dress shorts. "Try these on," she said.

"Aren't these yours?"

"I've never worn them, but I don't think you have a problem with wearing my things. Do you?"

Jamie blushed. He could hardly object to wearing her outerwear after being caught in her pantyhose. He turned his back to her, removed his jean shorts, and put on the dress shorts. They were too big in the hips and a bit tight in the waist but the control-top hose provided enough compression for the shorts to fit. Unlike any shorts he had worn before, these closed with a zipper on the side. He turned around for his mother to see.

"I thought those would match. Lift up your t-shirt. You need to tuck your shirts into shorts like these."

Jamie's mother told him to turn around so she could see him from all angles. "So, what do you think?"

"I guess they look good. They're kind of tight in the waist."

"I hope so," she said, and then laughed. "You didn't think you would have a smaller waist than me did you? Let's go down and show your sister."

"Samantha's down there."

"So? We can get her opinion, too."

Jamie followed his mother down the stairs. These hose were a little smoother than the ones he normally wore and he felt the slippery difference with his nylon-covered feet against the polished wooden stairs. His mother ushered him into the living room where Julie and Samantha were sitting on the couch.

"How does he look with these shorts?" his mother asked.

"That's a definite improvement," said Julie.

"Those look great Jamie," added Samantha. "Although the t-shirt doesn't quite work."

"Yes," said his mother as she pinched her lip and looked Jamie up and down. "I might have to buy him some new blouses. The shorts are mine so they're too tight for him to tuck anything in properly."

"What do you think, Jamie?" asked Samantha.

"They're a lot more dressy than what I'm used to wearing."

"A lot more obvious, too," said Julie. "Are you ready to wear black hose out in public?"

"Everybody already knows he wears hose. What's the difference?" remarked Samantha.

"I don't know," said Jamie. He wondered if Megan would like him in this outfit.

"Jamie," said his mother. "Go get your mary-janes out of the closet."

Julie and Samantha looked at each other, grinning.

"What's wrong with the sandals I usually wear?"

"Nothing," his mother answered, "but they won't quite work with these shorts. You need something a little more dressy."

* * * * *

Megan plunked down on the edge of her bed and kicked off her shoes. She caught sight of her nylon-clad legs and stretched them, pointing her toes to admire her gams, rubbing her legs together to feel the slight pull of nylon across her skin. She felt sexy, sophisticated. She wondered why more girls didn't wear pantyhose.

And there was certainly nothing wrong with Jamie wearing hose, at least not in her mind, not anymore. So many people were so mean and close minded. Too bad Beth was such a bitch. She would never understand what made guys like Jamie special. Megan decided to feel sorry for Beth.

She stretched out on her bed, resting her head on her pillow, and thought about the evening's events. It was mean to dress Jamie in that outfit. He looked like such a sissy, but that's probably what Beth and her mother wanted. At least she, Megan thought, could see past clothes. But why did Jamie just let them dress him that way? Why didn't he refuse? Megan wondered. Then she recalled kissing in the backseat and what a pleasurable experience it was as their lips locked and their nylon-clad legs rubbed together.

With a twinge of regret, she thought about her conversation with Julie about her date with Josh. Josh. When she remembered sitting on his lap, a tingle surged through her body. She didn't get that excited feeling when she thought about Jamie. With Jamie, it was more of a pleasant glow.

A knock at her door startled Megan out of her thoughts. Her mother entered and sat on the end of her bed. She asked Megan about the party, if she had fun, all the usual stuff.

"Was Jamie wearing a different outfit than when he came to pick you up?"

Megan knew that's why her mother came to talk. She tried her best to defend Jamie, telling her mother that a mean girl dumped punch on him, but Megan's mother voiced the same ideas that Megan had pondered earlier.

"Why did he let them dress him in something like that? I'm sorry Megan but he looked like such a sissy. I hope he doesn't intend to dress like that more often. Really, it won't do you any good to be seen with someone like that."

"Mom, he didn't have a choice."

Her mother smiled. "If you say so. You know your father and I have never tried to pick your friends for you and I'm only saying this because we love you, but I don't think Jamie is the right boy for you."

Megan raised her hands to object.

"Now, before you protest, hear me out. I can see Jamie is a nice and sweet boy, but is he really someone you would want to show off to your friends? You're an attractive girl, Megan. I'm sure you could find a much better boyfriend than Jamie. Didn't you enjoy your date with Josh?"

"Josh is pushy. He wants something from me."

"That's how confident, masculine boys like Josh are. Are you going to tell me that you don't like Josh being attracted to you?"

In all honesty, she could not deny finding Josh's attentions enjoyable and exciting. "I don't like him being pushy."

"I assume Jamie isn't pushy."

"No, he's not. He's very kind and considerate."

"I'm sure Jamie is a wonderful friend. Are you sure he's interested in girls?"

"Would you object to Jamie if he wasn't wearing pantyhose?"

Megan's mother stood up. "I'm only looking out for your best interests."

"He's not gay, Mom."

She left Megan alone to think some more. Megan rubbed her legs together, relishing the sensation of nylon over nylon. Why wouldn't boys enjoy the sensation as much as girls? Why did everything come down to what clothes Jamie was wearing?

* * * * *

Jamie found the mary-janes in the closet. The smooth black finish of the shoes reflected the light in the entry hall. The mary-janes slipped easily onto to his nylon-covered feet.

"Now that looks much better," said Jamie's mother.

"Much dressier," Julie agreed.

"What do you think, Jamie?" asked Samantha.

Jamie looked down at the shiny black shoes at the end of his legs covered in black nylon. "I don't know. I've never worn shoes like this before."

"Well, there's a first time for everything," said his mother. She looked at her watch. "The stores are all closed now. Summer evenings always confuse my sense of time. I guess we'll have to go tomorrow."

"Go where?" Jamie asked, but he already knew the answer.

"To the mall to get you some new shorts and blouses."

"What's wrong with the clothes I have?"

"Sometimes you're going to need to look a bit more dressy and you can't show off those legs in pants."

"You really do have nice legs," added Julie. Samantha echoed her agreement.

"And," said his mother. "It wouldn't hurt for you to look more professional at work. I believe all the women working there are in dresses or slacks."

Jamie knew he wasn't going to get out of this easily or at all.

To be continued...

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

MSIP

Thanks Jeremy
This is a dream come true seeing this wonderful story start up again
Alexi

Alexinu

9 long years !!!

Thank You ,and Welcome back :)

inspiration to resume writing

Congratulations - you have done the impossible. By picking up your story again, you have inspired me to do the same with "the Ballet Game". I actually have another story mostly written to add to the mix. I hope you keep "My Summer in Pantyhose" alive!

I'm really LOVING it that you chose to continue this...

ChrisH's picture

I had given up years ago on this story that it was never going to be continued, but I kept coming back occasionally. I was really thrilled to see you continuing it!
Really loved the sissy outfit he had to wear in chapter 18 and that you had him put on Penny's Sheerest Support Pantyhose with it! I used to LOVE those pantyhose and would layer two pairs together for both the amazing look and incredible feel of my outer pair sliding over my inner pair of pantyhose as I moved. I'd then put a leotard on over the two pairs and go to the gym. I loved wearing my pantyhosed layers (with the reinforced panties showing under my leotards even!) at the gym! I regularly got complements on my pantyhosed legs and was asked what kind of pantyhose I was wearing by the girls at the gym. It was so much fun!
Maybe you should have Jamie get dragged to an aerobics class by Megan. That would be fun!

What a great story

Jeremy, I have really enjoyed your story. I so hope you continue telling it because I would really like to know what secret Julie has that she wants to tell Jaimie.