Stranger by the Day Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary,

It's me {Highlight to read} Hannah James. So i have learned alot since the first time my {Highlight to read} brother sister and i swapped traits.

It has been a month since our 16th birthday and since then we learned about our family curse. From 16 until age 24 twins in our family will swap certain traits for 24 hours at a time. Sometimes it has been nice. Last week i thought i would have to suffer through that time of the month but leave it to the swap to change me back into a {Highlight to read} girl Boy. Other times it has its perks. The {Highlight to read} breast best thing about the swap is seeing and feeling certain... areas...from a whole new vantage {Highlight to read} perk point... ... ... moving on.

You may have gotten confused because i keep getting mixed up with who i am referencing or who is really writing. That is because today we swapped name recognition among other things... the universe really is cruel. Who would have thought that i would change genders but keep little Jimmy. I don't know why I'm saying this here but i think it makes sense if i don't think so I'm just going to explain something for posterity sake.

i want to state for the record that James and Hannah are not trans

Due to the swap on any given day, i have a girl's brain (specifically Hannah's) but its inside my otherwise very male body. In otherwords, dysphoria sucks. Again not sure why a self awareness joke popped into my head déja vu i guess... ... ... Anyway

I was sure of one thing today. I had a date with my girlfriend Linda. Today was supposed to be the day we had sex. This is going to be interesting because at the present moment i am a straight girl in a boys body... ... ... i think I'm screwed.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos