Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Stop or my drow will shoot part 2

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter is the twins get ready for and do that NYPD ride a long

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days after our 'trip' to India

It was finally Friday and for the last week plus we Drow had been schooled, tested and trained on all the laws or skills we would need to know for our NYPD ride-a-long. At the end of all that we were given the basic POST (Peace Officers Standards of Training) certificate for a part time reserve peace officer that was valid for the whole US and this was all possible because of the ongoing classes we Drow took over the last term here at Whateley to catch up on laws that affected us Mutants over those that humans dealt with.

This was all part of mutant or DPA law, that had come along when I was young and it was basically certifying teen mutants into peace officer roles so they could be legal when being part of an approved super team or the local police force in need. Most of this spawned form the 'side-kick- laws of the 1950's and evolved from there like most laws did, just getting bigger and bigger till the darn things covered it al.

So basically for now we Drow were beat cops in name, we could arrest someone and use what was needed to make that arrest, be that a baton, a gun now hanging from a holster on our duty belts or lastly our own powers. But Sam demanded of us for the most part, let officers O'Rourke or Garibaldi do the actual arresting and back them up as needed...but not so as to endanger ourselves! Like us Drow did any 'safe' things in our lives...sheeshh REALLY!

One item was added on top of our normal black leather armor, an ID vest with NYPD spelled out huge on the back with a small Police under it and the front was covered by a huge POLICE and a small NYPD badge with a marker across the bottom for us Drow being reserve officers.

Sam added a our duty belts and we chose 1911's 45's over the department issued Glock 9mm, we might have less bullets and who needs them when you have a tested a high nine hundred plus out of a thousand shots hitting the TEN ring even with fast moving targets! She even issued us radios that were way smaller than PD issue as an advertisement for one of our students that patented the darn things...Like Drow use radios, when plainly we don't!

The last item that Sam insisted on was both of us wearing our bimbo cheerleader disguises or illusions over us going outside as the proud Drow we are. She was going over our uniforms one final time as any good DI or Chief would in the military and sighed to us, "I know you both hate the cheerleader look. But the both of you do stick out as Drows and you did it to yourselves. You had to take the movie job and being famous means sometimes you are going to need to hide out for Christ's sake and your personal reputations!"

"Shu!" I shouted (shit)

"Jora!" Rehanna added in with me. (Rats)

"I did tell you this might happen last term before you accepted the parts and here we are. But please go get or braid your insanely long hair so someone does not grab it during a fight! AND no killing anyone unless they are dumb enough to leave you no other choice...please?" she begged and we nodded back in agreement.

"We'll go have Kyley do it, she does her's all the time and seems to be the house expert at it for now!" I smiled as we ran off back to Poe to get that one item done and from there port on out to New York!

~o~O~o~

Back in Poe

We ported into the lobby and waved over to Mrs. Horton as we ran past and she yelled after us, "Be careful in New York you two!"

"Yes ma'am!" we shouted back in stereo.

We ran down the hallway hoping that Kyley was in her room or Angel's or one of the other Freshmen on our floor and since it was mid Friday she was normally getting ready for spending the weekend at her local home with Becky!

"Hey Ky!" I grinned leaning into her room and Rehanna winked over to 'KK' Kyley's roomie to say hi "Do you have time to braid our hair up, we were told to do it before heading out for our NYPD day or is it night trip?" I thought about how long this shift would be and it was well over ten hours.

"Sure, I have_time before__ go to_ home and see Becky." she smiled back.

"Its.... Sure, I have THE time before I go to MY home and see Becky...Ky" I corrected the GOO who has issues with english, funny she could talk to me all day long in Drow. But simple everyday english, she messed up all the time!

"Have a seat, I'll brush it out and 'KK' can you do Rehanna's while I get Rohanna's hair done?" Ky asked and 'KK" nodded back, "Sure I got this!" and my mind noted once again this GOO teen knew which one of us Drow twins she was currently talking to one hundred percent of the time and most of the others around school don't!

"Want the double up on this one?" she asked knowing what I or we liked.

"Yep folding it in half, then braiding keeps it a bit shorter and off our butts!" I laughed.

"I'll use one of your leather ties with that gem clasp to hold the ends" Ky stated and I pulled them from storage for her to use.

Shortly Kyley had my hair done and was working on Rehanna's long white hair that would soon be a nice shade of what I called 'bimbo blond' that my illusion showed it as. "So you are going__ the NYPD, maybe you should take donuts? I know a shop there that some steelworkers I made friends with love, it's expensive! But good!" she told us.

'KK' laughed at the idea, "Taking cops donuts, how classic and I triple dog dare ya to do it!" she grinned evilly!

"Ohh now we have to!" Rehanna gave a crooked smirk to the challenge!

"I hope this place has enough donuts on hand?" I worried it might not.

"Ohhh no, this baker is set up to sell all day and night. He has dozens all the time because that___how he gained__reputation of having it all ready any time day or night and you pay for it! You know that New York never sleeps and this guy sells to that legend!" Ky said as finishing up with Rehanna's hair and 'KK" corrected the GOO's few verbal mistakes.

"Well off we go!" we dead panned in stereo.

"Be safe out there and if in doubt...toss the body into the river just like the natives do!" 'KK' giggled as we vanished in a port.

~o~O~o~

Meanwhile in New York

Kelly O'Rourke was reading a letter on the Drow twins that Whateley had sent them and was reading it over for the second time to Leon his partner to be sure the kid got its meaning "And please make sure you do not involve the twins in any kidnapping, assaults or murders of children at all. It will not end well for anyone, as they do not ever give up on those types of cases and the only punishment they know and do....is death."

"I get that part...but you know me Kelly, let the twins vanish the monsters and be done with it. But I see this Sam's point, involving the kids would be a bad idea and lets not go there." the younger cop sighed.

"Yep, but considering all the other stuff we have going on in this precinct house, we will not have any issues with finding something for both of us to do and do with both of them ladies in tow!" Kelly the older and very near retirement cop smiled.

~o~O~o~

Only a few minutes later

We Drow popped up out of nowhere via a port loaded down with six large boxes of donuts and baked sweet goods from the baker Kyley had recommended, one of them contained over two dozen of the best muffins we had ever tried!

When we ported in, we surprised a few cops out on the street just outside of the Hill street police station on and one sergeant barked our way as he tried to get his gear into a car's trunk, "Hey this is not the place for that mutant popping out of nowhere crap!"

"Sorry, but we had to get here somehow and we are here for a ride along with Officers O'Rourke and Garibaldi today." I smiled to the man.

His partner it seemed thumbed over her shoulder towards the front doors, "See the desk sergeant to get cleared and what is all this box stuff?" she asked us in a very Brooklyn accent.

"Donuts and other treats...you know cop food!" Rehanna snickered to her and I joined in on the jab, "Got to keep you all going and this is the only recommended cop food group we knew of!"

"Sure...." she sassed at us, "Just leave it the break room and we will get to them sooner or later.

I pulled one out of the box in a napkin and handed it over to her and one to the sergeant, "Here ya go and have a good day!" and we disguised Drow smiled walking away towards the doors she just pointed out.

Rehanna held the door open with her foot as I wiggled past her laden with my three boxes and finally set them all down on the high topped front desk of the sergeant there, "Hi I am Rohanna Leigh, this is my sister Rehanna" I waved over to my other half placing boxes on the desk, "And we are here for a ride a long with Officers O'Rourke and Garibaldi."

He barely glanced up to us from his mountain of paperwork, "ID's OR MID's in your case and your letter from the commissioner for today..." he droned out.

The sergeant being so unconcerned with both of us showing up dressed in armor with gunbelts hit me as weird, it was like a mutant teen showed up weekly for a ride a long or maybe this was a regular scheduled occurrence around the NYPD?

We handed over our MID's and the letter he asked for. He logged us in, then handed us both ID badges that already had our pictures on them, "Here is your ID, no need to display it and keep your weapons in the holsters WHILE inside MY building...unless we are attacked by terrorist mutant ninjas!"

"Yes SIR!" we droned out in stereo

He smiled to us, "Now do surround sound!"

"Ahhh you REALLY don't want six to eight of us around to do surround sound correctly, the world can barely handle just us two as it is!" Rehanna laughed to him and picked up her boxes as I did the same.

"Nice one, but the break room is that way and second door on the left. Then you can find O'Rourke and Garibaldi in the roll call room past that!" he barked our way in a friendly tone.

"Thanks sir, we got it!" I said keeping up with Rehanna who was already through the entrance door.

We twins strolled down the hallway that the desk sergeant had pointed out and into the break room of the station, "Grubs on...come get it!" we sang out to the room placing the boxes down and opening several to display them better.

Leon must have heard us and stepped into the break room right away, "Welcome you two and what's this!" he asked picking out a chocolate donut with sprinkles and taking a bite, "MMMMGoooooddd stuff, I think you are going to spoil us cops today!"

Kelly was not too far behind is younger partner, I grabbed a donut for him and handed it his way, "Let me guess, you are a apple fritter guy?" I smiled as he took the large pastry.

"Well there goes my diet today and I knew it with teen girls in our shop!" he made a try at complaining while eating the treat (for info "shop" means car to some cops)

"Lets all get to roll call people!" an older sergeant barked into the room in passing and both cops nodded that way for me to follow them as they ate.

Most of us herded into the roll call room as the watch sergeant took his place at a well used wood podium, Kelly, Leon and us twins took a spot at the back waiting for him to start.

"Okay everyone read the reports for today off the board as usual and today's only changes are that bike cops Jon on 7-Mary-3 and Frank on 7-Mary-4 will be around the schools in our area doing speed enforcement and checking for safe driving. Next is our shifts ride-a-long with O'Rourke and Garibaldi as per the commissioners request and do note that both ladies are trained mutants...so they can handle more than they look...as in exemplar four and regen six plus very high martial arts kills. They are weapons qualified, are carrying and have full body armor on per the note from the comish office." he waved a sheet of paper that I could make out having our names on top, "So that means they can help you out if needed!" he advised the group.

"Anything else?" one guy asked that had a ESU shirt on and he added a questioning glance our way. (ESU in NYPD is SWAT)

"We can teleport very well and have several other means to inflect harm that we will not get into too deeply unless there is some need too...Sir?" Rehanna gave him quickly for both of us.

"Okay all...get out there and stay safe...I hate filling out paperwork when you get hurt!" the old guy laughed to his cops while leaving the podium.

As the group started to get up, that ESU officer got up to shake my hand, "I am one of the 'TJ' twins on ESU here T.J. McCabe," then he waved to a buddy next to him and a girl just now walking up, "this nut next to me is T.J. hooker and that girl is Murphy...she is the LAW around here!" he laughed and she just cringed at the jest.

"Nice to meet you all." I said and Rehanna followed suit, "And me too!"

"So real twins and not this pair of DNA rejects I work with?" Murphy joked.

"Yes that we are..." I started

"And we finish each others sentences too!" Rehanna added in.

"So no mask to hide behind?" T.J. hooker asked eyeballing us both, "Because the last guy had a mask...and boy did it help! Because that guy was Fugly!"

Rehanna smiled to him, "This is not how we really look, its all done with magic, smoke and mirrors!"

He laughed back at us, "Nice and what do you look like?"

"One day you will see soon enough and when you find out...you'll like it!" I smiled as Kelly pulled at us to move along and meet the rest of the Hill street station's officers.

Kelly lead us two around to all the desks and a few hidden offices behind walls of file cabinets to be greeted by Tex...from Texas...Last name Walker. Milton C. Hardcastle and Mark "Skid" McCormick on the vehicle burglary unit. The two weird cops in a dark corner of the building, Dana and Fox and to say they were weird was an understatement! Then finally the last two we saw in their office's was Captain Wiggum commander of the whole station who was busy eating one of our donuts and the leader of this shift lieutenant Steve McGarrett that was strangely dressed in a VERY LOUD print Hawaiian shirt for some reason only known to him for now?

But we all got to talking and soon enough, Leon was the one who ended us twins talking to Steve about surfing in Hawaii and the waves compared to California's. It was a little strange that a huge Samoan guy from the islands found his way to New York and now I knew why he wore that shirt on Fridays!

Next we grabbed our gear from the checkout lockup and headed out to our car or 'shop' to drop the bags in the rear hatch. Kelly had requested one of the stations few SUV's for us because jamming us twins in the back of a regular car plus them two riding up front was a tough squeeze for a twelve hour shift or longer!

Leon handed Rehanna the shotgun, "You do know this and if you do go lock it up front please."

She took the long gun from his hand, checked for it being safe and ready, loaded five rounds in the magazine tube from the kit bag for this unit, then went to the passenger side and dropped it in a metal cradle to lock up.

Kelly smiled at how smooth she did the task, "Well that answers that question, I might trade you in by end of day for two new models and she knows more on that shotgun than you did on your first day kid!" the older cop ribbed his partner Leon with a wink.

"Great now I gotta hear that all day, but let me see what ammo they gave ya Rohanna for that canon 45 you got?" he asked me and I gave him one of my spare magazines off my belt to show him, instead of unloading a gun in the parking lot...a department NO, NO!

"Humm?" Leon groaned shaking his head at the bullet after pulling one off the magazine, "You planning on launching a monkey into orbit on this thing, they never let us carry anything this big!"

"It was this or a RBFG and you don't want me to carry one made at my school do ya?" I giggled. (really big fucking gun)

"Since my nephew goes there and I DO know what goes on there...ahhhhhh that would be a nnno! We like our blocks or zip codes intact here in the city," he gave handing the magazine back.

With the 'shop' all checked out, full of gas and gear Rehanna jumped behind the wheel before Kelly could react, "I'll drive!" she yelped starting the engine right up.

"I call shotgun!" I barked and tried for my spot past Kelly.

"NO!" Kelly stopped me and shouted with a knowing smile, "Do you even know the streets?"

"Do you want to test twins with photographic memory on that or just give in and ask us to sit in back....please?" I had to challenge him.

"Sit in back...please..." he laughed.

We climbed into the back seat as both of them took the front, Leon was driving while Kelly radioed in that our unit was clear and ready, "Hey Kelly lower Rehanna's window so she can hang her head out!" I jested my more Drow part like she was a dog!

"Hey now we are twins and if anyone here is doggy...its you bitch!" she barked while hitting me in the ribs!

Both guys up front laughed at our antics and Kelly was the first to stop as he handed a warrant sheet back to us, "Funny you two, but the LT gave me this and we are looking for Mr. Luther there...wanted for questioning for an ongoing murder investigation."

I took the three page info sheet and looked the several photos over, "Is he wanted for doing it or just questioning in the case?" I had to ask because a person that did something like that might be inclined to shoot it out first!

"Just questioning , but he still has several warrants for minor crud. Like traffic and child support," Kelly told me taking the sheet back and adding to his thick clipboard of them.

For an hour we rolled up and down streets in the precinct searching for any issues that might need police intervention. Kelly was always watchful and would yell out the windows at times to locals to say 'hi' or stop and ask how they or the family was doing today.

Our first call came in, a domestic call...wife and husband going at it verbally and the neighbors called it in because it sounded like it was going bad. We pulled up to see a small five foot tall woman chasing a six, six huge man out of the apartment building and as we pulled up she launched a frying pan straight at his head.

I ported out of the 'shop' right between them and snatched the darn thing out of the air mid flight and barked at the smaller woman, "Hey none of that and I just saved you from an assault charge!" as the pan was heading at the man's blind side and would have surly cracked him good!

Leon was out of the car like a shot and had the woman hooked up in handcuffs instantly. She was yelling all the time and bouncing around like she was on a pogo stick! "Hey cut it out!" Leon yelled to the out of control woman as another car pulled up and two other cops helped to jam her into the back seat as she went nuts!

As one cops slammed the door on her yelling, "Man she is like herding ferrets on meth!"

Kelly was talking with the calm man of the seemingly married pair, "She gets like this when she messes up and forgets one of her meds and then...snowballs to this." he sighed out, "I love her...but this is crazy! Because if I even touch her trying to help...you guys will lock me up!"

"What are her meds?" I had to ask seeing them in use all the time in our dorm back at Whateley and Poe had its share of poor kids needing something to calm them after mutating!

He glared at me, "You a doctor or something?"

"Nope, just have lots of messed up friends that need meds is all and I know more about them...than one teen like me should?" I sighed.

He looked me over quickly and Rehanna after she helped Leon get the woman into the car and must have noted our badges or shields that had that little note on them...mutant.

"Mutants...figures you might know." he nodded our way and he rattled off a well practiced list like he went to the doctors with his wife routinely.

We Drow went over the list mentally and knew most of it by heart, "Well three of those have new monthly patches that came out a few months back that end that daily need of taking pills and then add they eliminate the wild swings of up and down that mess a person up, that many pills have inherently." I smiled and wrote down the drugs newer names that I knew of.

"That last one of her's was changed to this and its far better that we heard of...less side effects in general. We have a girl back at our school, she did that change from one drug the other newer one and ohhh boy she got better fast!" Rehanna added taking my note pad and adding the newer drug to the list.

"But we are not doc's or pretend to be...but we slept at a holiday inn last night and play doctors on TV!" we deadpanned in stereo to the now laughing man, humor helps in many ways.

The man shook my much smaller hand, "I'm Jim and thanks kids. I have to wonder why my doc does not know about this stuff?"

"Our school has access to cutting edge stuff like that and we might see it many months before most of the public does is all and your doc might not have the time with his or her trying to help you both is all?" I added in hoping to ease the man's many issues and the wife's.

Our partner unit waited as the ambulance came to take the woman to the hospital and get her treated. The husband joined her and seemed to be good with the info we gave him and would ask about the list at the ER. We hoped it went well for both of them.

Leon hefted the frying pan as we locked up the apartment for the couple, "Good go Rohanna because if she had connected to that guys head with this...we would have had to jail her for the assault and it gets real messy from there!"

When done with that call, we hit the streets and only about ten minutes later Kelly yelled while pointing out the window, "Hey that's Luther!"

Luther spotted us in the huge SUV right off and of course...he started running away! Leon hunched himself behind the wheel as he jammed a foot down on the SUV's gas to speed up the huge beast of a car. Luther wildly ran through the crowded sidewalk as Kelly popped the door open on his side and footed the door to be ready to open it fully and run towards the fleeing man.

While the two cops got ready for a foot chase, Rehanna had other ideas and showed the pair how us Drow chase our prey!

Rehanna vanished from the backseat just before a store's door swung open to the running wild man. Luther was unfortunately glancing over his shoulder as he bodily slammed right into the suddenly opened door and he crashed into it with a solid whack! Then crumbled to the concrete sidewalk as a smiling Rehanna looked down at him rolling around in pain.

The twin smiled down at the poor man, "What's happening Luther, I am sorry about the door...did that hurt? It looked real painful when you slammed into it! Luther...I am talking to ya...LUTHER!... LUTHER!..." she yelled as Kelly leapt out of the SUV and was quickly joined by Leon and me.

Kelly hauled Luther off the pavement and cuffed him right up, then gave the man a very thorough pat down, "Well Luther you never learn do ya, Leon always caches your slow ass! But this time I have two fast kids on my side." he laughed to the man.

"This is BS I am going to sue over this abuse!" he shouted.

"You should have been watching where you were running to and maybe you would have not found that door...sir?" I had to rub in that an old lady could have opened the door and done the exact same damage to his pride.

"Still suing!"
he barked again.

"Still not caring..." Rehanna smiled in a sing song voice next and was helping Kelly drag the man towards a newly arrived NYPD unit.

"Luther you know the drill and they just wanted ya for some questioning. BUT when you hung up on the investigating detective, you get this and all your outstanding warrants called in suddenly. Hope you have about twenty 'K' large to pay off that back daddy debt!" Kelly barked slamming the door on Luther's yelling.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2020 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

NYPD's Finest

What this world needs is more Drowl's practicing law!

alissa

might be nice

shadowsblade's picture

might be nice

but is the pay enough?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

anyone guess or making

shadowsblade's picture

anyone guess or making guesses at all the easter eggs in this one!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Well I don't know if I found

Well I don't know if I found them all but I'll give it a shot
we have Hill street station from Hill street blues, jon 7Mary3 and frank 7mary 4 from CHiPs, T.J.Hooker from T.J. Hooker, Murphy from Murphy's Law, T.J. McCabe from swat, Walker from Walker Texas Ranger, Milton C Hardcastle and Mark (skid) McCormick from Hardcastle and McCormick, Dana and Fox (Scully and Mulder) from X-Files, Captain Wiggum from The Simpson's, Steve McGarrett from Hawaii Five-O.

Now I had to try and look up Kelly O'Rourke up but all I could find was a female police officer from an Australian show called Blue Heelers so I figured you didn't go that far out in left field and the only Garibaldi I could think of was MIchael Garibaldi from Babylon 5 so that doesn't match the first name of Leon.

ohhh cool!

shadowsblade's picture

ohhh cool!

you got most of it and the last one is Luther...who and what movie?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

De Sha Voo, . . . . !! Seven - one Precient Brooklyn, 1974

Saw it all happening thur memory lane eyes as a rookie on the sidelines at role call with my FTO. Back in the day. Thanks for the perfectly researched stage !! Well Done !! Badge 8574 !! jjc

johncorc1

thanks !

shadowsblade's picture

thanks !

I am glad it got it all correct!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Nice.

The twin have fun adventuring. The rest just dis not know that they are dealing with 2 of the most dangerous creature of the fae.

I'm surprised you didn't have

Brooke Erickson's picture

I'm surprised you didn't have Officer McCloud from New Mexico.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

its only the first week

shadowsblade's picture

its only the first week

I might add others later, but strange after nearly 2 years no one got the Luther guy and where he is from?

just a hint I typed the lines shouted at him straight from the movie

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Not a dull shift

Jamie Lee's picture

Those two on a ride-along are going to make for a fun, if not interesting shift. While so far they've not only been terrificly helpful to the husband and wife, but helped catch Luther. And it's so true, anyone could have opened the door. But if Luther had been watching where he was going, he would have dodged the open door.

Luther...let's see. There's Lex Luther, a superman character. There's a BBC police series called Luther. I seem to have heard of Luther on a US TV show, but can't place it.

Others have feelings too.

think movie

shadowsblade's picture

think movie..

I quoted the lines ...line for line and the door smack is the same

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective