Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Stop or my drow will shoot part 6 Dealings!

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter now they are captive, yet its more like 'who is who's captive'? as the twins study their new situation and make plans

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

For the last three hours Page was running through the world of the electron searching, looking for any speck of info that would show the Drow twins current location. An hour ago she called upon her fellow hacker that lived inside the world of the electron...Blue...to join in with her search of the virtual world deep within computers worldwide and so far nether of the pair had seen any hint of the twins at their usual haunts.

One of Page's programmed AI's had lost contact with the pair in New York right after they left the NYPD precinct building for the day's end of shift and it seemed that the twins were headed to a local dinner to grab some food before coming back home to Poe cottage. Page's program last showed the pair with Rehanna going first into the alley, then Rohanna following shortly behind the first twin and then nothing after that! Neither one walked back out or had shown up at the location both said that they were headed to!

Page did have one thin lead, a 'Patagonia online' shopping delivery van rolled out of the same alleyway right after the twins had vanished! But that lead very quickly turned into a dead end when the van mixed in with the hundreds of the same van on the roads and finally add in all the bad camera angles the few traffic cams of the area offered. Page could not find one good clean shot showing the license plates and she thinks that the van might even have a mismatched set? With one number on the back end, plus yet one more on the front...then add into the mess the damn plates were frustratingly covered in MUD and road grime!

With all the leads Paige chased down coming to a more certain dead end, Page's CyberKitty avatar sighed in the world of the electron and looked over to see her buddy Blue 'rez' into view dressed in his trademark 'Tron' suit, "Time to call Amelia in on this Blue, we have a missing student and one that is now certainly counted as overdue. SHIT were did you two go!" she huffed out thinking about the pair.

Across the campus inside Schuster Hall the main admission building for Whateley, Amelia Hartford was busy with her usual assistant headmistress duties. It was late and she was almost finished for the night with her ever tall piles of work. Her desktop beeped that an urgent message was incoming, so she tapped the message up onto her desk top and Page popped up as a mini hologram hovering over the desktop dressed as her CyberKitty avatar.

"Ma'am we have a problem," she said worried for the pair Drow. Page had friends, but few were as close as the two Drow or as dependable and on her side!

"Can it wait?" Amelia had to ask wanting to flop out on her warm bed and snuggle beneath the covers as the coming winter was making the nights colder.

"Can't ma'am. Its the twins, they are missing," Page said in a voice starting to sound more alarmed even as she spoke via her computer avatar.

Amelia buried her head into her hands with a long sigh showing how tired she really was, "I am sure you have already searched high and low for them and since I trust you Page, I already know you have looked under every rock imaginable so far or you would not be calling me."

"Yes ma'am," is all Page could muster.

"Well if you have not already get Blue in on this mess," the older woman asked.

"He is already on it and is busy rechecking all my work so far," the miniature cybernetic Kitty on the desktop nodded back to the tired assistant headmistress.

"Good, go wake up Roz if you are sure that the Grove still likes her and have her check out there for them. Before you even ask me why? It's best to wake her up, instead of the other Fae and have an angry army on our hands at the get-go!" she warned the avatar with another sigh, knowing the some of the school's Fae would be fuming that one of theirs was missing.

Page mentally hung up her conversation with Hartford and 'woke' herself out of the computer world she usually worked in, "I had better wake Roz and tell her in person instead of just calling her and saying 'hey you know the twins you love, two of your best and closest girlfriends...well they are missing!' Not a good way to start the day." she huffed out laying in her very custom Lay-Z-boy style chair and stretched out while groaning to the many kinks her body always got from laying too long in one spot.

With most of her body's kinks and knots stretched out, Page flipped the chair controls to raise her from a nice reclined position back up to sitting and sprung from the chair. She grabbed a full length rob off a hook on the back of the rooms door, slid her feet into her waiting slippers and finally grabbed an energy drink from her fridge before padding off on her way over to Poe cottage via the tunnel leading from her cottage in Hawthorn.

"Thank God Roz is a RA this term and has her own room so I don't have to wake up half the floor!" Page thought as she crept up the stairs towards Roz's room.


~o~O~o~

Meanwhile

Rehanna may have had the silent withdrawn roomie to deal with and was working at slowly peeling her open. BUT Rohanna on the other hand had a chatterbox that had not seemed to ever take a breath and the Drow began to wonder if the tall girl was a mutant who's power was talking for three hours non-stop!

The girl was certainly a gold mine of information on what had been going on here for the last three months or so? Rohanna had heard the basics of how this place ran over the last hours, the girl was named Missy, she was fourteen and ran away from home because she thought home and her parents really sucked! Missy instantly regretted running away from what sounded like a great home and family that had those normal issues that many patents and teens have now and then but seem to overcome in short order.

One of the other 'hunters' she called them instead of 'kidnappers', had found her sleeping out in a small park the night after arriving in New York city and kidnapped her on the spot. So far Missy had not been put out the management to do sex acts, but she knew it was coming soon enough.

Rohanna could tell the main reason why Missy was held back from being a sex slave or sold to some offshore master by the 'management' here. The reason was her exotic looks, she was a cute blend of Asian featured face sitting atop what had to be a body descended from a clearly Nordic bloodline. The management here was surly holding on to her to grow up just a little more and become that utter beauty that made men stop thinking with the smarter 'head' in their lives!

Missy also told Rohanna about the whole operation around them, part of the building was dedicated to selling people, another was very busy providing girls to the local brothels in the area and the last was smuggling in anything and everything under the sun into the east coast.

A true black market mall was hidden inside this huge warehouse.

Missy almost cried telling Ro that the far end of the building is where they kept rare animals until they were sold for pets or even food, folk remedies, aphrodisiacs or lastly trophies and fashion clothing!

Rohanna thought back to her human years back in the fifties and sixties when having a carved ivory tusk was normal and alligator luggage was very cool! How times have changed with some nations growing into the modern world, but still keeping to old ideas that rhino horn helped one out in the bed room!

Missy was still going on and one not even missing a beat to even take a gasp of air Rohanna kept thinking with a shake of her head, "This girl is worse than Go-Go, our Poe speedster!"

Finally she seemed to be winding down as Missy was talking about how the food was better if you acted good and she must have had an epiphany! "You know I never asked your name!" she suddenly asked smiling at Rohanna sitting across the room on her bed.

"Me?" Rohanna asked and got a quick nod in response, "I am Rohanna and my sister Rehanna is in another room around here I am sure."

"I can see why they would kidnap you and put you up for action. You are beau-ti-ful!" she beamed at Rohanna.

"If you really knew me, you would not say that." Rohanna gave back thinking about how her Drow scary looks repulsed some.

"Your sister and look like you?" Missy had to ask.

"We are exact twins and sometimes it seems more than just normal twins!" Rohanna admitted with a slightly evil smirk!


~o~O~o~

Back at Whateley, out in the nearby Fae Grove

Roz was walking slowly into the Grove and feeling that slight tingle she always washed over her being out here, the tingle itself was from the Grove accepting her presence and welcoming her back. She took her bearings as best a human could once inside the Grove and headed out for the Grove's center where the hot springs flowed into the pool she loved soaking in with the twins.

As Roz strolled into the clearing surrounding the springs as she watched the water rippling up and out, then finally flowed up to a humanesque form that finally coalesced into the Matron that she knew well. "Welcome Rosalyn, the human that makes our fellow plants grow so strong. What can I do for you?" the naked Nymph asked walking a few strides across the water to the shore and nearer to Roz and she almost giggled at the fact the Matron only addressed Roz by a real first name and not her more normally used nickname!

"I have to ask and I really need to know. Are the twins out here, because we think they are missing and might need our help?" Roz questions the Nymph as the Fae waved an arm and clothes formed over her still naked body from the magic left behind by its passing.

The Matron of the Grove looked a bit perplexed at the idea that the Grove's protectors would need nay help handling simple humans! "Mmmmm, " she puzzled out, "Joan come to me!" she sang and the water of the hot spring once again flowed up to form 'Joan' a Water nymph that Rohanna made from a human that she had captured and punished. Roz did not personally know this fact, but always thought it was strange that only Joan and one other fire Nymph named Kenna seemed to wait on the twins each and every time.

The Nymph kneeled down to her mistress, "I come as ordered, what does the Matron order of me and my powers?" Joan asked in a subservient tone.

"My Joan, do you feel that your bonded mistresses are in any danger or hurt in even the slightest way?" the Matron asked flatly.

"No mistress, none at all and they are certainly unhurt! That I would know instantly no matter what." Joan gave back instantly and firmly as if her very life depended on such knowledge and in her case it partially did by having a blood bond and oath to the pair of Drows!

"Well if they are alright, we will just have to wonder what they are up to then?" Roz sighed out somewhat defeated, but still happy that she discovered that the pair was 'okay' for the most part!

"Is there anything else Mistress Rosalyn?" the Matron asked.

The teen had to giggle at the "Mistress" part of being addressed by someone, especially a being this old a powerful, "No Matron, we humans will seek them out in our ways. But please tell me if they come back to the Grove right away?" she had to ask.

"I will if they allow it, you know they can deny me telling you or anyone their personal dealings."

"I know, but tell them they have more than a few of us worried back at the school!"

"I will do what I can," the Fae offered the teen before her.

"Thanks and bye!" Roz sang as she ran off powering up her 'bunny-phone" to call Paige.


~o~O~o~

Several minutes later

Roz's Bunny-phone was warmed up and still searching out for a signal on the edge of the Grove as Roz ran out from within its boundaries that killed off or kept any human tech from working at all.

Once the phone connected with the satellite it used in orbit far above, Roz tapped both Paige and Mrs. Hartford's icons to give them an update on what she found out and it only took a second for both to connect, "Well I have good and bad news." she smiled to the phone, putting on her best "this is me being calm" face.

"So what is the news?" Hartford said coldly.

"Well the Grove's Fae say with all due certainty that nether one of the twins is hurt. BUT...they have no idea where they are right now and they might tell us when they do know if the twins will allow it." Roz gave with a small knowing wink on the end part of her reply, as if the Grove's Fae would tell her in someway no matter what.

"Great!" Hartford hissed out, "Now I have to wake Carson up and tell her the good news and get ARC in on this. The last thing is to call her guardians, one of which is Fey's father and then add Bill, plus Jineen."

"That's not all," Roz started to say, but Paige interrupted her with a 'Ahhh hummm' coming from her icon.

"Yes Paige?" Hartford asked.

"You both forgot that one of the twins is dating that senator's son and I bet he will want to know what is going on with the twins. He is more than connected as one of the Senate's top dogs and has been for well over a decade!" her icon said as she spun up a list of the Senator's background and it rolled on and on behind her as she rocked back and forth on her feet, then added finally, "Don't forget that Gothmog will want or will demand to know this too!"

Hartford was surprised at Paige's claim, "What Senator...Who is she dating!" she asked thinking this mess was getting deeper and deeper. She already knew about Gothmog the GOO. But what was a US Senator doing with two Drow!

Roz spoke first nearly interrupting Paige, "Well last term Fey took Rohanna to dinner and introduced her to Senator Stockbridge's son. They hit it off and have been on more than a few dates and dinners at the Senator's home. Stockbridge is even having Rohanna sit in on meetings so that she can learn the ropes of dealing with Washington types!"

Hartford sighed at hearing that name "Stockbridge" as in the chairman of 'United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence' that RAN the CIA for the most part, "Why did I not know or hear about this!" she demanded of Paige more than Roz.

"Because it's the twin's personal and you don't need to know everything that happens to them! I am only warning you right now on this, because he is going to hear about this sooner or later and call you Hartford," Paige said flatly and more than upset at prying into a true friend's personal life!

Hartford shook her head to the mess, "I will contact them all in due time, but for now keep looking all of you!" and she cut the feed off with a wave of her hand.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2020 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
157 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the grove has it right

the twins aren't in danger, their kidnappers are !

DogSig.png

Thanks

julie_p's picture

Thanks, this storry is much appreciated.
Looking forward to seeing how the story develops.
Julie

Clean up, in a lost of aisles

Jamie Lee's picture

The more the twins learn about the place, the worse the mess will be and the clean up. Every one of those animals are going to wish they were some place else, when the twins finally act.

Others have feelings too.