Thanks Truck-kun For Making Me A Trader - Part 6/27

Printer-friendly version

Besona hates me. I am sure of it. It manifests in a lot of ways. However, yesterday evening took the crown.

I researched this enchantment of a bustier bra with the growth effect. Courtesy of the growth portion taking up the second spot on my research bench. Essie talked me into modeling this bustier bra for her. A big mistake.

I thought the bra would have the same effect as the potion had. To increase my overall body size by fifteen percent. Instead only my twins grew by that margin. Yes, my enormous breasts got even bigger! While Essie was in fits of giggles I unequipped this stupid bra as fast as I could. But the effect lingered.

I was close to panicking when Essie said," Calm down. Enchantments take a while to fade away."

You can not imagine my relief. Everything will be good. After saying goodbye to Essie I threw her projection out. What? She wouldn't stop giggling.

Then came the long wait. A full bell passed. Then a second. I was close to calling Essie a liar when it finally happened. Ever so slowly my breasts shrank again. The effect lasted close to two and a half bells. More or less the same duration as the original potion.

Not that I knew so from the description of the bustier bra. It flat-out omitted the fact that it only enhances one body part and the duration thereof. Who writes these descriptions anyway? Does the world create them? If so, then how?

After this shock, I had a hard time falling asleep. Another night was wasted by mostly lying awake and worrying what Besona will throw at me next.

Now it is morning and my paranoia is still running rampant. I mean look at the facts, Besona is out to get me.

Even eating Hushberry Soup doesn't calm me down much. My favorite breakfast food does taste sweet but looks like my mood. A total mess.

Now, it is time to open my shop. Damn, I am so ready for a vacation, but I still have nearly five rotations left at Maynard Mansion. Twenty-eight days to be exact. Sure, Iren said I could leave early if I wanted, but I don't want to prove my rivels right by leaving so soon. Especially that Xarestes guy.

I think I am ready. Fully dressed in my skirt and tunic. With my old bra underneath. Don't be crazy and think otherwise. Getting dressed in Besona is easy. Just equip each garment from your soul inventory. It literally appears on you. Other aspects are harder. A good chunk of my early morning is taken up by my long dark brown hair. Each night I get knots in it and have to brush it out. Pain in the ass if you ask me. I would cut it off, but Essie advised me against it.

"Think of what people might say," I recall Essie had said. "One wrong cut and people might think you are an outcast. Or worse, one from the Western Empire."

No, I have no idea what the Western Empire is. Essie wasn't willing to explain. Instead, she suggested I should braid my hair as she did. I was willing to give it a try until Essie started to explain the social aspects of wearing braids. Depending on which sections you braided and in what style it told people about you. Making you an open book to them. It was a language of its own.

Thanks, but no thanks. I have trouble with Besonians enough. I don't need to complicate it more by one braid laid wrong and making people think I am sexually attracted to clowns. Okay, probably not that, but you get my point, right? Braiding my hair is shelved for later. If ever.

Since that day I tried Essie asking what her braids said about her, but she never answers me. She only smirks. Sometimes she can be so vexing.

Am I seriously monologuing about hair right now? I swear this world is getting to me. Or being a girl now. Maybe both. This is frustrating.

I better shut up and get to work. Talk to you later.

....

....

"My friend died."

Okay. What a weird way to start a conversation. Or a trade. Some fighter just walked up the ramp and laid this one on me.

"My condolences. What can I help you with?"

The man pulled something out of a backpack and placed it on my counter. A red crystal shining with a light from within. It was an elongated hexagon with pointy ends. Framed with two bronze rings around the center.

"Could you take my friend's soul crystal?"

The what now? Soul crystal? Don't tell me he trapped his friend's soul in that thing. I didn't know this was possible. Besona. This world really is nuts. And frightening.

"I don't trade in souls. Do I look like a necromancer to you? Rising zombies and such?"

The man honestly looked confused. Then he focused his grey eyes on me.

"Look, I have no idea what you just said to me. All I want is for you to take my friend's soul and keep it until the soul-guide arrives. If their reward isn't enough, I can give you one hundred soul-flakes on top."

"Listen here you-"

"Nadare."

What an ass. I didn't even ask for his name. Time to send him packing. Just to be sure I'll try to memorize his face. In case he thinks of coming back. A very square face framed by short brown hair that was a few shades lighter than mine. He has piercing grey hair and a nose that surely must have been broken more than once. The rest was unremarkable. Wearing chainmail on his torso over a padded jacket. I think they are called gambeson.

"Nadare. Get the hell out of here. I don't want some soul crystal or flakes or whatever."

Shaking his head, Nadare walks away. Mumbling something. Not that I care. Seriously, the nerve of some people. Unbelievable.

Annoyed, I wave to my next customer to come up. This one shows me some soul items to void. Back to normal. Or so I thought.

"I take it you had a bad experience before? Lost a soul crystal?"

What is it with these people? Can't we just trade like normal?

"Something like that," I said just to cut off the next discussion. "I don't wanna talk about it. Can we trade now?"

"Sure."

Back to normal. At least, I hope so.

....

....

"Five hundred and twelve void-favors for all."

The woman shakes my hand and another successful trade is done. But instead of making space for the next customer, she leans in closer to me.

"I've got to ask. Do you have a secret selection of potions?"

Why would I hide some of my potions? If I research a new one, of course, I am offering them. Unless it is an update to a potion I already have in my shop. Then I replace it. Only the best for my customers. Well, my best.

But now I am curious. "Like what exactly?"

"Well, if you have a Honeyfirn potion-"

Oh, son of a bitch. This stupid potion again? Apparently, Honeyfirn causes breasts to grow larger. Permanently. Because I have such a massive endowment people assume I have chucked down Honeyfirn potions like a freshman inhales beer at their first frat party.

"These-" I point at my chest for emphasis. "Are all-natural. I do not sell Honeyfirn potions. There is no hidden stash and I never drunk any. Is that clear?"

"Crystal. Damn. I really want one. Why do they have to be so rare?"

Hmm. I've got to admit I feel sorry for her. She is rather flat-chested. Her breasts barely dent her leather armor. I mean, I would switch with her in a heartbeat, but I sort of understand her feelings. Mine were too big for my own taste. Hers are too small in her opinion. We both are like two sides of the same coin. The opposite, yet the same.

"I do have a bra with a localized growth enchantment-"

"You do? Oh, are you wearing one right now?"

Shoot. Why do I have to run my mouth like that? Think, Lillyn. Think. Then again, do I want to get out of it? My trader sense is tingling.

Please, don't quote me on that one. People might get the wrong impression. It's plain and simple intuition, alright?

"No, I am not wearing one. Listen, I happen to have an Enchanted Maynard Mansion Bustier Of The Servant Maid blueprint thanks to accidental research. It has the effect of a growth potion. But localized."

The customer leaned even closer.

"Color me intrigued. How much? Wait! Isn't that the frilly long bra that sometimes drops in the servant quarters or in the main manor?"

"It is," I confirmed.

Is that sale slipping out of my fingers? Such a delicate and restrictive garment might not be an ideal choice for an adventurer. I think I have an idea though.

"Chances are I can replicate my accidental enchantment. But I need a copy of the right bra to make it work. You can either sell or lend me one and I give it a try."

For a moment, the fighter chews on her lower lip in contemplation. Then her eyes unfocus. By now I know that look. She is accessing her soul-inventory. Sure enough, now she is offering me a trade by holding out her hand. Two items float above the palm of her hand. After a quick mental calculation, I match their void value and shake hands.

"Come back in a few bells and I might have something for you. Either your original items back or the enchanted version. But you have to understand that enchantments raise the price."

"I got it. See you soon. Hopefully with good news."

As she leaves I hold up my hand so the next customer doesn't step up.

"I'll be right with you. Just have to put something in the back."

With that being handled I hurry to my research bench. Thankfully it is at the back of my showroom and a little out of view. Time to see what my little genius ploy had brought me.

> Fortified Adventurer's Bra <
> This utilitarian brassiere made with Hounshack leather is specially made for adventurers and restricts the movement of one's endowment.<
> 102 void-favors <

> Fortified Cross-Strap Bra <
> The Staps of this brassiere join in the back between the shoulder blades and then go downward. Giving the garment added support for high movement activities. The material is Hounshack leather.<
> 81 void-favors <

Both sound complicated. Maybe I should materialize them. Not on me, but in their physical form on my hand. Let's see-

Alright, the first one is easy enough. It's a sports bra. Maybe a little more stiff thanks to being made of leather. I guess that only makes sense. Female adventurers need a lot of support. Moving fast and fluidly. Still, it can't be comfortable if worn too long. I might try a copy later, but I doubt it beats my current bra for comfort.

The Cross-Strap bra looks like a lighter version of the sports bra. Or adventurers bra as it is called here. The cups in the front cover the breasts fully and four wide straps go to the back. One on each side below the breasts and join on the back as a wide band. The other two go over the shoulders and then join together. Then continue as an even wider band down to the band below. I knew I have seen similar bras on Earth but beats me how they are called. But I might try this one later for real. Those wide straps might dig in less and be more comfortable.

Time to throw them onto the research bench. Well, one of them. The second slot has to be the growth potion for it to work. By now, I have researched one version with a nineteen percent boost in size. That one and the adventurer's bra should be a good combination.

The Cross-Strap bra has to wait. In a few bells, it will be its turn. Hopefully with the desired effect. Even if they don't get the enchantment, I am happy. My little ploy has given me access to two new bra types. Now if I only could get my hands of a few other garments. The tunic and skirt combination might get old fast.

Anyway. Customers are waiting. Talk to you later.

....

....

"Next!"

I immediately recognized the female adventurer practically skipping up my ramp. It was her who sold me the two new brassieres about six bells ago.

"Do you got it?"

Yeah, go right ahead. Best if you shout out what we are up to. Hey, people! I sell enchanted underwear! Forget the push-up bra. The future belongs to the enchant-up bra.

"Shush. Yes, I got it. Both of the bras you sold me got the enchantment. But I would prefer it if you don't shout it through the camp."

"Okay. How much for them."

"Hmm. Let me see."

Time to look in detail at what the research bench spat out. A quick craft or two and I have both as soul items in my hand.

> Enchanted Fortified Adventurer's Bra <
> This utilitarian brassiere made with Hounshack leather is specially made for adventurers and restricts the movement of one's endowment. Even if it is enhanced.<
> Growth enchantment - Strength 19 <
> 163 void-favors <

> Enchanted Fortified Cross-Strap Bra <
> The Staps of this brassiere join in the back between the shoulder blades and then go downward. Giving the garment added support for high movement activities. The material is Hounshack leather and the enchantment is contradictory to the function.<
> Growth enchantment - Strength 19 <
> 130 void-favors <

Is it just me or are those descriptions getting cheeky with me? Just who the hell writes these? Are they the same for each person? Nevermind. I have a trade to finish.

"Normally I would add a little markup and then sell these. Two hundred for the enchanted adventurer's bra and one hundred fifty-six for the enchanted cross-strap. But since you brought me the base version of these I make an exception for you. One hundred sixty-the and one thirty for them. Or two hundred ninety-three for both."

"Both. Definitely both."

My, oh my. Someone is eager. Better make sure she doesn't regret her purchase later.

"Before we trade, there are two details you should know. The enchantment strength is nineteen. That means your breasts grow by nineteen percent. But more importantly, is the fact that the enchantment takes time to fade after stripping the bra. My experiment on a slightly weaker enchantment was two and a half bells."

"That's even better!"

Better shake her hand before my impulse to roll eyes overcomes me. Another trade is complete. From the perspective of making a profit, this had been a zero-sum game, but I still counted it as a win. Not only used Besona's quirk to prank me to my advantage but also got more blueprints out of it. Heck, I could already feel the profit of future trades rolling in. Of course, there was that small fact of irony that I do now indeed have a secret selection at my shop.

"Listen, be discrete about this. I don't want undue attention."

"Got it," the adventurer promised. "One last question. Do I get a discount for future products I bring?"

You can't see me right now, but I am grinning. A hungry sharkish grin. I hope I don't scare away my customers.

"Yes, but only on your first buy of each."

"Then I will look for more. Now, if you would excuse me, it is time to try seducing a hunk I have been eyeing for a while."

"Good luck."

Well, that is that. Time to return to my normal stock and boring customers. There are more void-favors to be made.

....

....

Last customer. I am nearly home free. It is about time. In a bell or two, the sun will set.

"Thanks for your patronage. Come again."

With a smile and wave, I send my last shopper away. Only for my smile to freeze. Crap, someone else is stepping on my ramp. Time to shoo him away. Wait, this isn't an adventurer. White shirt and brown pants? Is that-

"Pasus?"

"Good evening, Lillyn."

"Hey. I nearly didn't recognize you without that robe."

Well, I made him chuckle. For whatever that is worth.

"Well, it gets stuffy over time."

"What brings you over?"

"I am taking an evening stroll around the courtyard. Stretch my legs, you know. I was wondering if you'd care to join me?"

Take a walk with him? What is this? Some shitty romance story? Is Pasus really hitting on me? Well, maybe I am a bit paranoid. Damn, stupid Besona messing with my head again. Actually, after a day sitting behind the counter my legs are a bit stiff. A walk is probably a good idea to limber up. That's why he came over. Pasus probably has more experience in those things than I do.

"You know what. That sounds wonderful. Give me a moment to close up shop and I'll be right with you."

Time to raise the ramp and head out.

Wait, my research bench just finished. I should put something new in it. Well, I could expand my selection of enchant-up bras. Time to switch out my current one for a new one. Not the adventurer's bra. Probably too restrictive. The cross-strap it is. And no, not the enchanted version. I am not crazy. Yes, despite talking to an invisible audience in my head.

Thankfully, with the soul inventory system switching clothes is easy. Unequip tunic and old bra. Then equip the new bra and the tunic again. And ready in under twenty seconds.

Hmm, the cross-strap is a bit tighter than my normal bra, but the wide straps are nice on my should. Maybe I should test-

Okay, jumping still sucks, but less so. It really gives more support than my normal bra. Anyway. Time to head out. Or else, Pasus will take a walk without me.

"Here I am."

"Then shall we get started?"

Pasus waits for me at my Little Mule's side entrance and now he is offering me his arm to link into. Is this world serious? Are we entering eighteenth-century romance novel territory? No, wait. Maybe I am overthinking this again. This could be normal on Besona. What do I know of social conventions around here? Next to squat. This could be normal. Time to go for it. It can't be that bad if I mess it up.

Hmm, this doesn't feel that bad. Pasus is a little taller than I am, but not by much. Here we go. A nice little pace. Not too fast. Good for the legs.

"So, how was your day, Lillyn? Did anything special happen? By now I am wondering if you manage to create new enchantments."

How was my day? Oh, right. I started a secret selection of breast size-increasing brassieres. Am I blushing? Shit, I am. Time to distract. What else was there?

"Some rude customer came to me and wanted to pawn off his friend's soul."

"Really? Sorry, I am not doubting you, Lillyn. It is just that trading with soul crystals is illegal. Are you sure it was that?"

"Well, actually, he offered me something if I took the crystal in. The whole matter is confusing to me."

Great, now Pasus stopped and looks at me as if I have grown a second head.

"Lillyn, you know about soul crystals, right? I remember you saying that you had a sheltered life so far, but everyone should understand them."

Great. I once again revealed how clueless I am. How to get out of this one? Well, maybe Pasus deserves the truth.

"To be honest, Pasus, it is a little more than that. I am not from this world. Two rotations back I hadn't even known that Besona exists. Let alone I'd end up here."

"The Church Of The Otherworldly summoned you? I thought they only summon heroes from other worlds. I know the void-trader guild is starved for fresh blood, but to bother the church for it. Strange."

"No, the guild didn't. I am here because of an accident. They summoned a hero, but I arrived instead. Don't worry. The intended hero made it here too."

"Oh, good. We honestly need one."

Pasus really looks relieved. What exactly is wrong with Besona that they summon a hero in the first place? Or a heroine. It is because of Marie, the intended target of the summoning, that I am a woman now. I sort of stole her body.

"That explains why you don't know about soul crystals."

"Ever since I got here I've been trying to play catch up. Would you explain those soul crystals to me?"

"Sure."

With a nod, Pasus starts walking again and I fall in. I mean we are linked in. That is a given. For the moment, Pasus is silent. Probably figuring out to explain something of common knowledge to someone who lacks such.

"I guess your world doesn't have soul crystals."

"Earth. I come from Earth. And no, we don't."

"Then you only know the final death. The one there is no coming back from. In ancient times we, the Besonians, did so too. But as far as history remembers we always shed a soul crystal when we died suddenly. Only non-violent causes mind you. For us, it was a gift from our gods. A link to those who passed away. It helped with the grief and to say goodbye. Then, after about three rotations, a soul crystal dissolves, and true death took hold."

"That is kind of nice," I must admit aloud. To have a connection to a lost loved one, even if it is fleeting. "But then why did that guy this morning try to give the soul crystal to me? I think he mentioned a soul-guide or something like that."

"Soul-guides are a profession even older than void-traders. Like us, they specialize in a specific aspect of magic. In their case, it is soul magic. At first, they only managed to find ways to enhance a soul. Make it stronger. But then there was a breakthrough. They learned how to revive a soul crystal. Reconstruct a complete living body based on the body imprinted in the soul. Since then, we know two forms of death. The fake one when a soul-crystal is released and the final one when a soul crystal dissipates."

Now I feel like a jerk. So, that guy probably wanted me to safe-keep his friend until the soul-guide arrives. Then the friend would be resurrected. And I spewed non-sense of necromancy and zombies around. Great. Just great.

"I guess I owe him an apology."

"You didn't know. And don't worry. One of the other traders probably took the crystal in."

Silence settles over us and for the moment I am glad for it. It gives me time to take in my surroundings. The courtyard is really big and we only finished a small portion of a lap. Just now we left one building behind that looks like a smaller mansion in itself. Small is a relative term here. I guess it is still bigger than the white house. It could be a separate building for esteemed guests maybe.

After a small stretch of reclaimed wilderness, the main building starts. It has four stories and is massive. It is frozen in time a little past its prime. The paint is flaking off and the stone columns outside are rend down a little by wind and weather. But even in its degraded state, it is a sight of beauty. All the struck on the facade must have taken ages to create.

Yet, with all this beauty, my mind can't let go of the past topic. I had to know more.

"That guy. He mentioned something called soul flakes I think."

"Ah, yes. You see, just like void-traders, soul-guides have a related currency. We have void-favors and they have soul-flakes."

"How do they get soul-flakes?"

"We all collect soul-flakes, Lillyn. Every living being. Be it plants, animals, humans, or monsters."

"Sounds icky."

Great, now I made Pasus chuckle. That was not my intention.

"Lillyn. You are part of this world now. That means you too gather soul-flakes. Just by living and breathing."

"Great. Just great. How do I get rid of them? Wait. The soul-guide.
If soul-flakes are a currency, then I get something good out of it, right?"

"You are correct. Soul-guides can use the soul-flakes to enhance your soul by incorporating them into it. Usually to raise a stat of your soul. But they can also be used to enhance a magical aptitude or grant access to special abilities."

Wait a minute! Did I stumble upon a way to raise my crappy stats? If you recall every person on Besona is defined by them. Most of mine are between five and nine. The problem is that the average is ten for all. I am not only weaker than the average Besonian, but also more uncoordinated and run out of steam faster.

"Great. I can't wait to get started."

Was that a smirk? Was Pasus just amused by what I said?

"Slow down, Lillyn. Normal people only gather soul-flakes slowly. You see, if someone transitions to a state of death - be it the fake death or real death - then all soul-flakes that aren't incorporated are shaken loose. They settle on nearby souls. We traders or normal people don't kill much, but adventurers and hunters do. They are getting the most benefit out of this system."

"That's so unfair!"

"You can always try to trade for them. Adventurers that are just starting out hog their soul-flakes as their lives depend on it. More developed adventurers or those that are retiring are more amenable to the idea."

"There goes that idea out of the window. Guess I am stuck with my stats."

Our little walk nears its end. The main building was now behind us and was now replaced by a very utilitarian one. I have no idea what that one is for. With not much time left, I have to bring up one more topic that is giving me a headache.

"So- How do stats actually work? The concept always struck me as strange."

"Oh, that is quite easily explained. I liked my grandma's approach best. Imagine two guys. They are exactly the same in every aspect save for two. The first guy has double the muscles and a strength stat of five. The other has a strength stat of ten. Yet, when they arm-wrestle neither would win. Their effective strength is the same. Stats represent how well a soul can utilize their body."

"In other words, double the stats equal double the muscles. That means someone with a lower stat can still reach certain heights. It is just harder to achieve."

"Exactly. I hope this helps, Lillyn."

"It does. Thank you."

Now we are getting close to where our Little Mules are parked. Wait, is that Awyn leaning on Pasus Little Mule? Does she want something from him? Or maybe from me? She is Essie's aunt after all.

"Pasus. Lillyn. Enjoying the evening? You make a cute couple."

"We are not- This was just to stretch out legs."

Okay. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed away from Pasus like that. It makes me look like a small child caught with a hand in the cookie jar. Not the impression I want to give her.

While I am flustered, Pasus is more level-headed. "Are you waiting for me? I closed up shop for today."

Now, Awyn is waving him off. "No, your wares are outside of my budget. And not what I need. I wanted to speak to Lillyn. When I saw you two taking a walk I just thought waiting here might be best."

"Is this about Essie?" I ask. "She is your niece, right?"

"She is, but I wanted to confirm a rumor. About a certain secret selection of items you sell that-"

"Bye Pasus. It was nice. We have to repeat that."

Apparently, Awyn doesn't mind if you clamp your hand on her mouth or shove her in the direction of your Little Mule. She just giggles. Great. Just great.

"I told her to keep it a secret."

"The news is spreading like wildfire through the camp," Awyn mumbles through my hand. Well, we are far away enough from Pasus that it isn't needed anymore.

"So it is true, Lillyn?"

"Yes, I researched enchanted brassieres that enhance one's breasts. It was an accident. Then I spotted an opportunity for profit and- The rest is history."

"Spoken like a true trader, Lillyn. Be proud of it."

Do you hear that? I am a true trader. It isn't pervy at all. Heck, underwear needs paddling too.

"Thanks."

"Can you show them to me? I am quite curious."

"There are only three for now. And I won't model them for you. Not making that mistake again."

"Aww. But now I see why Essie likes you so much."

What is it with this family and teasing? What was the saying? Like aunt like niece? Something like that. I don't think you need to witness what comes next. Talk to you all tomorrow.

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Snark descriptions

Who does write the item descriptions in litrpg stories? As near as I can tell, snark is required in the description of items.

Underwear for men that make...

Never mind.

(And she can't even advertise it on the interwebz.)

Potions

I'm wondering how long it will take to find a shrinking potion. Maybe the logic of it's existence just hasn't hit yet. Then again, as luck would have it, maybe flat chested is a bad thing?

And what happens if you try the enlarging potion on pants or leggings? Taller maybe? Maybe just enhance a smaller area. The jumpsuit could maybe enlarge everything. The mind boggles with how it might get twisted when enhancing other items.

The first and perhaps only trader with a size enlarging or reducing clothing line.

Soooooo...

Despite her best efforts, her best known and most profitable items a be are destined to be boob enhancing underwear. Oh the embarrassment!

And it's not like she'll saturate the market...

And it's not like she'll saturate the market...

She's got dyes and styles to mix and match and stuff with, so she can make a biiig product line.

Also, Boob Plate that grows boobs to fit... Very helpful for a non-busty adventurer...

She might actually want to get some of that Honeyfirn Potion to make Permanent effect bras...

----

If this is gonna be my only comment on this chapter, gonna stuff it with things.

Oooh, Soul Crystals! And Soul Flakes! Nice Mechanics!

Hmm... If you boost your Soul Magic and Void Magic stats, you can see both currencies? I guess it's hard to boost the non-physical stats like Soul and Void, or, since most users are adventurers, they don't focus on that...

Hmm... If Lillyn wants to stop being a Trader, could she sell her Void Skill? Or that's her Natural Stat and can't be reduced...

----

And we have the full name of the Church! Very interesting, Church of the Otherworldly. And it's relatively common knowledge, so IIRC, Lillyn doesn't have to be too shy about her origins, but just gonna keep explaining that she's not a hero and it's an accident!

Pasus X Lillyn Ship!

Mini-FAQ

So many questions and comments!
Count me as a happy writer.
Seeing a response from my readers always elates my mood.

Maybe I can answer some of your questions. As long as they don't spoil anything, right?

Who writes the snark descriptions?
For this serial, I know the answer! I give you all three guesses.

Booty panties?
I don't think Lillyn has thought of them yet. You see it is not something she needs. But maybe a customer.

Customer: "I heard of your secret selection. My breasts are plenty, but my bum lacks definition. Do you have anything for that?"
Lillyn: ...
Customer: As in make my butt bigger?
Lillyn: Shut the front door, there is a market for that?!

Enchanted men's underwear?
First, Lillyn has to get her hands on one, right?

Lillyn: Pasus, can I borrow one of your boxers. It's for ... uhm... an experiment.
Pasus: My, oh my. I didn't know you were in that kink, Lillyn. Need a fresh or used one.
Lillyn: ...

Are there shrinking potions?
Probably, but I doubt they would be very popular. Hence they might be rare. Very very rare.
In fact, I think I might just rule them out completely. Otherwise, readers might suggest a very anal way of dealing with the big baddie (once introduced).

Honeyfirn potion for permanent effect?
Let's ask Lillyn.

Lillyn: Hmm. If I combine a honeyfirn potion with a bra I get an expensive bra with permanent boob expansion. If I don't, then I sell a lot of other enchanted bras for a nice profit too. Probably more profit. Screw honeyfirn. I want money!

Answer: Possible, but unlike that Lillyn would go for it.
(Secret answer: What if the effect would never stop and the breasts grow as long as the bra is equipped? Wait! Enchantments take a while to wear off! This can end in a catastrophe real quick!)

Does Lillyn need soul magic to see her own soul flake count?
Soul-flakes are like void-favors a currency. Everyone can see them. But since Lillyn only looked once in her soul character display she probably didn't notice this detail. Come to think of it, when will she look into it again? She only had a cursory glance at best.

Boost stats and magic?
As stated raising a stat is expensive and each step costs more. Magic even more so. As a trader, she has hardly access to soul flakes anyway. At least for now. Muhahaha

Sell stats or magic? (Like her void-magic)
Raising a stat incorporates soul flakes into one's soul. To get them out would be equal to tearing a soul apart. If it is possible I think the practice would be banned and highly illegal.

Secret

The moment she mentioned keeping the "enhanced" bras a secret I was sure everybody would know about it in no time at all.

Hugs,

Kimby

Still learning

Podracer's picture

At the cost of a little embarrassment now and again, here's hoping that is the worst amount to pay. I guess trader is a safer option than adventurer for her.
Anyway, Lillyn is beginning to see the value of her new enlarged product line, perhaps she can consider inflating the price a little.

"Reach for the sun."

Let's write an instruction manual

Jamie Lee's picture

As much trouble as Lillyn is having dragging information out of people, it's a good bet Besona doesn't get many new citizens from other worlds. If they did then maybe there'd be a basic information manual that help the newbie learn.

And if it was for void traders, then maybe those like Lillyn wouldn't be banging their heads against walls or have to figure things out for themselves.

While she is supposed to be trading potions, Iren never said she couldn't trade other items. So stumbling onto breast enhancing garments will not only trade at the Manison but wherever she goes.

If men find out she's trading for breast enhancing garments, wonder if any will think about asking to enhancements for themselves?

Others have feelings too.

If there are growth potions

If there are growth potions what about shrink potions. Though with her luck it would shrink everything else but her boobs. :)