Essentially Egg. Part 3 of 39

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 3

Josie said that my introduction to the world of women started when we got back into the stable. She had me strip and then she lathered up my body and attacked me with a safety razor in the bathroom. I was then instructed to shower with her body wash and hair products. After I dried, I was given one of her nighties to wear.

“Isn’t this over the top?” I asked as I stood there looking stupid.

“Don’t be a spoilsport! This is all to give you the feelings and reactions that a girl has. I won’t have you clomping about the stage when we play. Our success depends on you looking the part or else we’ll all look stupid.”

I sighed and nodded. When I got into bed, I found out that I was doing even that simple activity wrong. With a nightie you sit and swivel to make sure it stays in the vicinity of your legs. That night I was only allowed to use my tongue and fingers, but she went to sleep satisfied. I found out that just pleasing your partner can be just as much fun.

In the morning, I was allowed to dress as my usual self, seeing that it was a school day. Josie measured me around the chest before I dressed, and we discovered that my “band size” was the same as hers. When we got home, I was sent to the shower again. I returned to the bedroom to find an outfit set out for me and Josie waiting to instruct me. I mentioned that I could, at least, wear my usual jeans because they were already a woman’s size, but I was told that it was all or nothing from now on.

The panties slid up my hairless legs easily. She showed me how to tuck my dangly bit between my legs to create a bulge-less groin, something she’d found out, researching on-line. Then she had an old bra of hers which I was forced to put on and fasten myself, almost wrenching my elbow as I did so. She said that she had wanted to use water-filled balloons in the bra cups but the chance that I would puncture one with my violin bow was too great. She had filled a couple of old stockings with hatchling seed, something that was in plentiful supply. With them fitted into the bra my world view, along with my balance, shifted.

Before I put on anything else she had me walk about, sit, stand, and walk some more to get used to the new protuberances on my chest. I was then given a slip and a shift dress to put on.

“That’s enough for tonight,” she said. “We’ll move to hose and heels another day.”

I was able to wear a pair of stage boots with the dress and realized that I had been getting about on stage in two-inch heels for weeks without noticing it. I was then given a short session on standing and sitting and standing up again with comments on how I should sweep my skirt to sit, and to make sure I kept my knees together.

“Now we can go to dinner, your mother’s looking forward to this.”

On the way to the main house my stride was revised as we went, arriving with me taking shorter steps with one foot in front of the other. In the house, my mother hugged me and said that I was being brave, and then chided Josie for not making me up. Josie promised that I would look better tomorrow night. Even eating dinner was different as I was told several times to take smaller mouthfuls and chew “daintily.” My father could hardly stop sniggering.

After dinner we went into the studio, and I spent the evening learning how to play the violin with breasts in the way. Guitar was OK except that I found that I couldn’t see the strings past the breasts, which was a problem at first. The piano was all right as I was now keeping my arms wider and found that I could play close notes by leaning back a bit and having my arms under the breasts, instead of trying to work alongside them. Josie took some pictures which she sent to Donna.

That night was a repeat of the previous one -- oral satisfaction while I wasn’t allowed to touch myself. I did have a soft ejaculation which surprised the hell out of me and meant that I had to rinse out the nightie. Josie gave me a kiss and another nightie and told me that I was doing well.

The next day, being Friday, meant that some changes could be made that would last all weekend. After our classes, Josie and I walked over to the medical faculty where Donna took us to a private room. There I was stripped naked again and she used special gel on my body which stung a bit. When she wiped it off it carried any remnants of my body hair.

She then got me on my back with my legs in a stirrup contraption and she carefully shaved my groin area. Then I just laid back and closed my eyes as she did some things with an icepack and special glue. When I looked next my groin had a woman-like slit and my penis had been glued away from view.

Josie had been prepared and she pulled out some panties for me which now fitted as if they were made for me. I put my clothes back on and it felt odd as I walked but I soon got used to the new feelings between my legs. The three of us then got in my car and went to the other college where our two budding beauticians were waiting.

I then underwent some things that I knew were not temporary. OK, the silicon breasts could be removed with the right solvent. The hair extensions, the ear piercings, and the new-look eyebrows were not something that could be ignored come Monday when we went to classes.
I was also given a new hairstyle and color. All the girls had decided that our hair would be jet black as witches. I was allowed to redress, Josie pulling the things I had been wearing in the evenings out of a bag. The bra fitted like a glove and now the slip and dress felt as if it was sitting right. Then I was back into the chair for a laser treatment followed by a full make-up with the two girls discussing the best “palette” for my face.

With red toenails and new, shaped, red fingernails I was way beyond the point of no return. When the five of us walked out into the open air again I had the feeling that I was being looked at. I was waiting for someone start pointing at me, and shout “Freak!?” As Josie, Donna, and I walked to my car we even got wolf whistled.

We dropped Donna back at her car and went home for dinner. My mother welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Oh, my! You look magnificent. I think that you have to be called ‘Edie’ from now, it really fits you.”

My father just stood there with his mouth open.

I traipsed over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Watch out Daddy. There are flies about.”

We had our dinner and then my mother decided that ‘we girls’ could have a movie night. Dad went off to his workshop to watch sports and the three of us sat on the settee and watched a “chick-flick” which would never have been anything I could have sat though before. My body must have been channelling someone new because I found myself reaching for a tissue just after the others. I had never cried at a sad ending, and it was totally new to have tears at a happy one.

In our bedroom I was instructed on how to now remove my clothes after I was shown how to take off the make-up. That night I was moisturized for the first time, something that I guessed would become natural after a few weeks. Tonight, was another first. It was the first time I had to sit to pee and get comfortable in bed with breasts. The biggest first of all was when I had tongued Josie to her third climax and she then went down the bed and licked my new slit, so bringing me to a very new explosion of feelings as I climaxed with my soft and captured penis.

Saturday morning, we did the hatchling duty with me wearing my usual jeans and boots but also one of Josie’s blouses over a bra. My hair was in a ponytail and matched her look. At breakfast it was “Edie” this and “Edie” that until I started to connect to the name.

Back in our bedroom we stripped and went into the shower with special care not to get our hair wet. When we got out and dried, we both smelt very girly. Then I was told that today I needed to buy some new stage gear because the others had already decided on a slight change to our look.

When we redressed, I was put into a black bra and panty set. It was very sexy and created more cleavage than I thought possible. Then I added a new black camisole and another first: black tights. I was then given my red leather jacket and pants and finally was allowed to put ankle socks on inside the red boots. I would need to learn to wear just the tights or stockings in the future. With the jacket now closed over my rack and again fully made up it was a very different me who left the stable that day.

Josie had put on her red leather outfit as well and we went to the shop in the city where we had bought the earlier outfits, I ended up buying a selection of blouses in black, red, and white, wearing the black one to leave. I was also wearing a red leather skirt that felt as if it was showing my crotch. Josie laughed and told me it was perfect.

I had bags with a similar length skirt in black and two denim skirts in each of the colors that would match the fringed jackets, one very short and the other to the knee. Josie had similar purchases in bags herself. We put the bags in the car, and she dragged me into a shopping mall where I was, at first totally scared, and then at ease as we both got admiring looks. We sat with drinks in front of us when Josie showed me a picture of what we would be wearing for the Halloween show.

I think that she had chosen a public place so that I wouldn’t scream and rant. As it was, I nearly fell off my chair when I looked at the anime witch that she showed me. If I thought that the outfit that I now wore was revealing I had a lot of learning to do between now and the show.

Josie explained that there would be three red witches and three black ones. I was to be one of the black ones and Pet would be red. I could see the logic because on stage it would look good as we both played our violins. As my mouth flapped a bit, she explained how I was going to achieve the bosom that the costume needed with a strapless bra. Also, how I would get over the fact that every time I moved the slit in the skirt would show stocking tops and a garter.

I gasped, “Are all of us going to be that brazen?”

She told me firmly that we would be, and we would love it. I asked if we were trying to pick up boys looking like that and was told that if we did, it would show that we’d done the job.

I finished my drink and went to get us two more, moving as if I had been a girl for longer than three days and taking the money out of my purse to pay for them. I chose a couple of buttered rolls for energy and a nice guy offered to carry my tray back to the table.

I thanked him nicely and smiled as he left.

Josie sat back. “What on earth have we made and let loose on the world? That guy nearly asked you out and just ignored me. I’m jealous. It must be those child-bearing hips of yours that fill out that skirt.”

When we had finished the rolls and drinks, we stood to leave. On the way out we passed the table where my nice tray-carrier was sitting with a pretty girl who didn’t have her best face on at the moment.

As we got close, I could hear him saying “Darling, for the third time, I was just being helpful.”

She looked up and saw us. Suddenly her face brightened. “Excuse me, but are you from that band that plays at the Dude Ranch night club?”

Josie smiled and said that we were. The girl then told us that she had seen us play and that we were fantastic. She pulled out a notebook and a pen and asked us to give her our autographs, which we did.

As we left, I heard him ask, “So, darling, just who is it that’s taking you to night clubs then?”

The afternoon was spent in a shoe store where I walked out, somewhat carefully, on a pair of three-inch strappy red heels that matched my outfit. My old boots were in a carrier bag along with a pair of black heels similar to the red ones. The logic was that I could still wear boots with denim skirts. The leather skirts just needed something better.

I was also now sockless and feeling the effect of shoes against my stockinged feet for the first time. There was a quick stop at a small store that sold cheap jewelery and then we went home. I learned that a girl gets into a car differently when wearing a dress or skirt, especially one as short as the one I now had on.

At home we put our new things away and Josie changed into her new red skirt and pulled on a pair of heels similar to mine. We had arranged to meet the others at a pizza place just around the corner from the Dude Ranch. When we arrived, we were all dressed alike and looking good enough to eat. When we got up on stage that night, it was as if someone had flicked a switch.

The girls all moved slightly differently, and the audience was even more receptive than before, especially the guys. Going from pants to skirts was a watershed moment for the Pixies. I forgot how I was dressed as I played my violin. I thought that even my voice had modulated to fit my look, and no one booed when I sang.

At the end of the night, we were tired but happy. The audience was drunk and happy and the management was just richer … and happy. They asked if we could extend our time there to the end of the year and we all said “Yes.”

Before we all went home, Donna told us that we should meet at the dance hall on Sunday after lunch so that we could check out the venue for the Halloween show. She told us that we should dress casually as it wasn’t a group thing as such, and she gave Josie a small bottle of solvent so that I could lose the breasts and free my penis for the following week.

When we got home Josie put the bottle on the side and told me that she would use it Sunday evening because I needed to still be “Edie” tomorrow. I was too tired and wired after the show to argue and we just cuddled that night.

In the morning, I found out that for a girl, “casual” means so much more than it does for a guy. We did the hatchlings with me in jeans and a shirt, had breakfast, and reported last night’s show to my mother. She said that she couldn’t wait to see me dolled up, so I had to promise to give her a showing before we left for the next gig.

I was then into the shower with Josie, and we washed our hair this time. I discovered the joy of wrapping it in a towel, something that I never could before.

Josie checked me over for stray hair and we took our time getting dressed. She loaned me another set of bra and panties and told me that next time we shopped I was going to have to get my own. I still found it hard to believe as she handed me a pack of light tights and a black flared skirt.

She remarked that my new black shoes would do and that a white blouse from my purchases would look good as well. When we were dressed, she sat me down and brushed my hair out and fluffed it up, and then got to work on my face. When she had finished, she declared me to be casual enough and sent me off to show my mother the new look “Edie” while she finished her own dressing and make-up.

My mother took one look at me and teared up before hugging me tightly and whispering “Edie, my girl, you look wonderful and so natural. We are going to have to get you some more things to keep you going.”

I laughed. “Mom, that’s just what Josie said. It’s just to get us through this Halloween show. Josie showed me the costume picture yesterday and I’m only just realizing that if I look girly now, I have to ramp it up a notch or two before that night. The outfit is the sort of one that you would have never let me out of the house wearing, had I really been your daughter.”

When I walked back to the stable, she stood on the porch and watched me go. We both waved as we got in the car to head into the city. Because we knew my size it was easy for me to follow Josie into a big store that opened Sundays and she “helped” me pick out a range of bras, panties, slips, half-slips, camisoles, and nighties in a range of colors.

The only thing that I needed to try on was a selection of strapless bras so that I had my own for the show. After that we both chose a black and a red garter belt and a handful of packs of stockings. I queried the number of things I was buying and was told that a girl can never have enough underwear and hose.

We then moved to the ladies’ outerwear, and I ended up with another couple of skirts and tops, along with three dresses. These were something to behold and never anything I could have imagined wearing. They came in differing lengths, one long to mid-calf, one to the knee and another about as short as the stage skirt. The long one featured sparkles, the middle one had a psychedelic pattern, and the short one had been made for a night in white satin.

We put the bags in the car, and I asked if I should look at a furniture store to buy another wardrobe and was told, “Later, sweetheart.”

We had lunch in a small café and then went to meet the others at the venue. I could see, straightaway, that Josie had been correct with her “casual” prediction as the two of us didn’t look overdressed when we joined them. Donna took one look at me and declared that I was still beautiful in daylight, something every girl wants to be. I suppose that my inverted egg face helped when made up and the breasts now had turned my pear shape into an hourglass figure.

The promoter, Harry, turned up and showed us inside. The place was huge, considerably bigger than our previous venues. He told us that he would supply amplification as the place already had a PA system and that both bands would use the same kit. We saw where we would be able to change in a big room with a couple of shower and toilet cubicles. I would be changing with five gorgeous girls -- but hey, I would be one that night as well.

Up on the stage we looked out over the dance floor, and I saw a big clock on the far wall. I asked if that would be there on the night and, when told it would be, a little scenario grew in my mind.

I said to Pet, “If we can work it so we can stop playing as the clock flicks to midnight, maybe we can play a bit of Danse Macabre before we move into other things.”

She commented that we could get back in the groove with The Devil Came Down to Georgia.
She then said that she had written some new lyrics for some of her songs that we already played, this time with suitable spooky words. The two of us also agreed that we would have to play electric violins with a hall this size.

Harry then told us that fixed cameras on the walls would record the dancers and also everything on stage. He said that he would be recording the evening with a view to using footage in an advertising campaign on TV the following year. The audio would be mixed properly on the night and recorded to a hard drive. I was almost overwhelmed by all of this as it was a far cry from the venues we had played in so far.

The show was on a Friday so we would still be doing our usual Saturday night at the Dude Ranch. The season with the Chuck Wagon was nearly over so we would need to look for another place. Donna said she was already on that.

Before we broke up, we had a group hug and Donna gave us cards from the costume shop where we would get our outfits. Josie and I could go during the week as there were a couple of days when we had just one lecture. I stood frozen as I realized what that meant. I would have to go and try the outfit on as a girl, which meant that I would have to go to school as a girl.

We parted after agreeing to have sessions in the studio on Tuesday and Thursday until the night of the show. As Josie and I walked to the car, arm in arm, she asked, “I saw you freeze back there; what’s the matter?”

I told her that if we were to try on the witch outfits during the week, I would need to have my breasts on -- which would mean that I would be wearing a female outfit -- and that meant that I would have to go to classes as a girl.

She giggled. “Now you’re getting it, love. With the new hair, the new earrings, and the very nice eyebrows, you will have to go as one unless you really want to be the butt of jokes. You can do it. Hell, you looked better than a lot of girls in the class even when you were wearing your baggy shirts and jeans. It will be no biggie, when you turn up as “Edie” I’ll bet you that all the comments will be along the lines of when you’ll go out with the guys. You’ve already shown that you can pass with a stranger. Harry never considered that you were anything but one of the girls. You, young lady, are every inch a Pixie and I’m so proud of you.”

“What about us?” I wailed. “What about my manhood?”

She laughed. “Lover, you fully satisfy me when we make love woman to woman. Tomorrow we’ll go to a store I know of and get you some gaffs and then I will release your little friend from his prison. I’ll get some of that glue from Donna and will redo you on the morning of the shows so that you can wear the outfits properly. Don’t worry, my love, you can do it.”

Marianne Gregory © 2022

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hatchling

Emma Anne Tate's picture

Seems like the Egg has cracked — the new hatchling is taking her first steps! Lots of fun this episode. :)

Emma

What about my manhood?

Welp, hope you won’t miss it too much because here’s where it all goes strange.

If they needed to take a test

If they needed to take a test, or have a private meeting with one of the professors? Possibly, but other than that and stuff like Dorm residence(which doesn't apply in this case) the university wouldn't even be aware of what Egg was doing, much less have anything to say about what they wore.

A snowball rolling down hill

Jamie Lee's picture

Those girls have started something that just keeps expanding as time goes on. It's beginning to look like Eddie is a natural while appearing to be a girl. Everything they've had him do or wear, it's accomplished with little practice or effort.

Could it be that his body actually wants what the girls are having him do? Eddie hasn't gone off the rails with complaints when the girl girl him up. Is this something he doesn't realize he's wanted for a long time? Or just him being a sport for the Pixies sake?

A question he hasn't asked himself is about going back to being Eddie. Will that be something he wants to do? Or will he be so used to Edie and not want Eddie to return?

Others have feelings too.