Jacqui and Me - Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 6
By Julie D Cole

. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I was naturally traveling in Jacquis car because she’d brought me but since Em was her best friend she sat in the front passenger seat and manoeuvred me towards the rear seat with Flo and Helen and I was asked to sit in the middle. They said it was because I was the newest member of the group and also so that Jacs could keep an eye on me in the mirror. I suppose I should have been honoured to have been accepted into their group so quickly but somehow I wasn’t sure if this was right or not since this was an all girl group.

I settled in and fastened the lap belt and Helen turned to me and said that her and Flo were going to tidy me up a little bit en-route and that I had to sit still. They held me so I couldn’t stop them even if I’d tried and Em and Jac’s were smiling in the front of the car and encouraging them.

So before we’d left the car park Helen set to work. She took some tweezers from her bag and a small trimmer and whilst Flo held my arms she started work on my eye brows starting with the left one. I tried to resist but no chance or I might lose all the brow or even an eye.

‘Ooh Sammy you are so lucky. I’m going to make you more feminine and get rid of these heavy boyish brows. Why on earth didn’t you do something about them before now. No wonder people are confused. Don’t you realise that you have wonderful lashes and those gorgeous eyes are much better now with shadow. You should really work on your eyes to find your best shades and maybe even consider some professional advice. I will take you to see a friend of mine if you like. I just acknowledged for now.’

She tugged away at the longer hairs in my brows that made me wince a bit. So I kept making a noise because it did hurt a little bit but it didn’t stop her. I just hoped she didn’t go too mad and I wanted to see what she was doing but she kept saying I had to wait and to trust her. She sat back to admire her handywork and Flo nodded approval. So i had no choice now but to let her do the other brow.

They were all laughing and were obviously excited that I was their challenge. I was scared out of my skin. I wouldn’t be able to hide this from mum or the tutors at college. Helen said if I got in trouble I could just thicken them with mascara or something. When she’d finished she said ‘‘That’s much better. What do you think Flo? I had to resist the temptation to thin them out completely but the shape is much better now don’t you agree?.’

‘Mmm not bad. I’m quite impressed considering the car was moving but don’t you think you should have left them a little thicker since there isn’t much left.’

I sat upright to look in the mirror saying ‘What have you done?’

Flo was joking as I soon realised.

“Doesn’t she look wonderful? What do you think of your girl now Jac’s?’

‘I’m not her girl. Look we are just friends. You’re all going to get me killed now. You went a bit mad and Mum won’t be impressed.’

Jac’s spoke out. ‘Look Sam I think your mum knows that it’s time to change your appearance. Look how you’ve developed and how she’s been encouraging you. You were’t exactly back of the queue in the bust department were you?

I looked down and it was true.
They felt like melons these days even though in truth they were probably more like oranges. Something had happened to me these last few months and I wanted to touch myself since my nipples were aching for attention, but I daren’t.

Jac’s carried on ‘I think she’ll be delighted to hear what a great bunch of friends you have and how they’ve helped you to improve your image. Every mum likes their daughter to be beautiful.’

‘Jac’s you shouldn’t say that. You don’t know my mum. She is not one for make-up and girly things. I just wish I dare face her and if my dad was around I’d soon be dead meat.

‘Well Sammy, I think you are so lucky to have the choice but I don’t think you can get away with acting as a boy nowadays and you’re likely to get stopped if you try to go to the bathroom. For sure Helen did a great job. You owe her ’

Helen then chipped in.’You can pay me later Jac’s. I think I can really turn Sammy into a hot chick if she’ll let me.’

‘No you won’t. I don’t want to be a hot chick. I’m a a a..’

They all laughed ‘You’re a what then?’

‘I’m not anything. This is stupid I don’t know what to say.’

‘Well what do you think just look in my mirror?’

‘I, I, I can’t believe it. I look different. How can I go out like this?’

‘Come on Sammy you’ll be turning all the heads. Just strut your stuff and enjoy the evening with us. Jac’s will have to treat you better now or you’ll be getting picked up. We don’t want her fighting over you do we?’

I was aching to look again at what they’d done especially since they were all laughing. I daren’t show too much interest and I tried hard to pretend it wasn’t what I wanted.

‘OMG!!’

‘What’s wrong?’

‘Look what you’ve done to me! I do look like a girl and how can I disguise myself now?me. I look like … like ….’’

‘Yes Sammy you look like a hot chick now, not like a girl dressed as a boy.’

I whispered to myself ‘But I er I er I er I am a boy.’

Jac’s pulled into the car park just off the High street and found a parking space. Helen jumped out and Jacs took my hand and helped me down out of the car ‘Come on you look like a real babe. You don’t need to act any longer. You’re a hit with my friends now so just be yourself.’

I spoke quietly to her just loud enough for to hear ‘Jacqui, just look what you’ve done to me. Now everybody thinks I really am a girl and because of what you’ve told them they seem to be convinced that Ive been a girl pretending to be a boy.’

‘Well you are in my opinion. You are a girl. Just look.’

‘Sssh or someone will hear you. Just let me come to terms with it for a while.It’s a bit of a shock’

‘Com on babe just go with the flow.’
She was laughing because Flo actually came around the back of the car. ‘Who’s coming with me then?’

Jacqui replied ‘It’s Sammy she is nervous being out and about after years of behaving like a boy. Can’t you look after her and make her relax a bit. I want her to stay with us and she feels uncomfortable.’

To that Flo linked my arm and Helen linked the otherside. Come on Sammy let’s enjoy ourselves. A quick freshen up then we can have a drink before dinner.’

So off we went to the ladies bathroom where they insisted to help me apply a stronger eye shadow and a deeper shade of lippy. The more I looked in the mirror the more I couldn’t recognise the reflection. My little soldier was feeling the strain of my pants and my nipples seemed to stand out like hat pegs.

We went back to Jacs and Em and the others had arrived. Jacs said this look suited me and patted my bottom that didn’t go unnoticed. I smiled and she held my hand and said we were going to a bar across the street. It was already busy since it was happy hour with ‘buy one get one free’

Lot’s of people were hanging around outside taking a beer in the late afternoon sunshine. Inside there were several waitresses waiting table so no problem to get served. Most had low cut tops to attract customers and were well developed. Jacs teased me and said I should apply for a job to earn some pocket money. She laughed and said I’d earn lots of tips from the male customers. I couldn’t help compare theirs and mine and realised that if I wasn’t so self- conscious I could probably compete with most of them.

I whispered to Jacs that my bust was aching and my nipples were very sensitive at the moment even though I was wearing a bra. She smiled and said that perhaps I needed a massage.

She took me by the hand and led me through a side exit door to an outside area where customers were allowed to smoke. She stopped and turned to me and looked into my eyes and I seemed frozen for a moment and not able to move. ‘Sammy why not just accept that your body is trying to tell you something. Don’t fight it. I knew when I first saw you that you were different and maybe the special person meant for me.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Well I feel you are like a girl but you are still a boy and I’m like a boy but I’m a girl and I do prefer girls to boys when it comes to a relationship but I can’t get full satisfaction. Do you like boys or girls?’

‘I never thought about it so far. I guess I have no preference really. I never had any relationship and I suppose I always looked at the girls more than the boys. But who would want to have a relationship with a boy who has breasts?’

‘Me for one.’

With that she kissed me full on the mouth whilst slipping her right hand inside my shirt and cupping my left breast. She took the nipple between her fingers and softly caressed it until responded and seemed to expand to double size. I liked her kiss and pushed the tip of my tongue between her lips searching for hers. She pushed her tongue back into my mouth and I tickled it with my tongue. Then I put my arms around her waist. Her left hand moved to my bottom and drew me close into to her. No way now to hide my little soldier. Somehow he’d broken free of his restraints and was pushing forward.

I didn’t want her to stop and I was writhing and she pushed hard into my tum. She seemed to get excited but she wanted more so pushed again.

Then I heard the door open. Some smokers came out and so Jacs pulled back. I felt embarrassed as they looked at us. I heard one remark that they didn’t realise this was a gay bar. Jac’s said to take no notice and we stood there for a few minutes. I took a tissue from Jacs bag on my shoulder and wiped the lipstick from her mouth. Then she wiped my mouth and kissed me on the nose. Jac’s glared at the intruders and then asked if I was OK. I was OK but I need to hide my embarrassment. He was still a little excited and I felt a little damp. My bust felt like it would burst out of my bra. I couldn’t speak for a while and the intruders kept their distance whilst we readied ourself to go back inside.

I was surprised at myself and at my response to Jacs. She seemed to know what I wanted and maybe she was misunderstood by her friends.

I’d no idea what was happening to my body these days but for sure I felt that breasts and me were meant for each other. Why did I have them? Was I a freak of nature or is it normal for some of us to be like this? The way things are going I didn’t feel like I wanted to hide them anymore. Now I was determined to enjoy myself tonight whatever happened so I decided to call mum to tell her where I was and that I might be late home.

She didn’t argue and said to just behave myself whatever that meant.

The others were sittig waiting for us and had found two comfy booth areas so we could be together. Helen had bought a bottle of white wine for several of us to share and Em had bought Jacs a coke. I wasn’t sure whether Em was happy or not that Jacs had taken me outside but they all seemed to know why. There was some mention of Jacs needing a smoke but they knew she wasn’t a smoker. I sat awkwardly on a stool next to Helen and tried to keep my legs together like the others even though I was wearing jeans. It does seem that girls have to put up with more discomfort but since they could do it I felt I should do it.

There was a lot of friendly chat and some talk about the softball practice and then the subject turned to my initiation into the group that they concluded was the ducking I’d received in the swimming pool. If that was to get me accepted into this group of friends it was worth it I suppose. At least I could socialise a bit and I started to join in the conversations. When it came to drinking I was no match for the others and sipped one glass of wine whilst four or five of them shared another bottle. Jac’s wouldn’t have any because she was driving but according to Em sh’d normally be setting the pace.

Then it was time to go to ‘my restaurant’. OMG it seemed like I was the one responsible and so I hoped it was going to be OK. I went ahead with Flo to confirm the booking and we’d got a large round table in a private corner that would seat all ten of us.

‘’Where you sitting Sammy? Next to Jacs I suppose. Can I sit the other side. I was pleased although I thought Helen might like to sit with us so we saved her a place too. Jacs sat next to me and Em was on her other side. She was really nice to me so I knew then that she wasn’t jealous. What a relief.

The waiter came over and it was decided I had to choose the menu since this could be my acceptance dinner and I’d made the decision to come here. Wow what a responsibility. I’d never done it before although I did know my way around a Chinese menu.

Then the suggestions started to fly across the table as I was trying to choose with the help of the waiter. The list seemed to go on and on and I was sure we’d ordered too much. But nobody was concerned because we were sharing the cost and we were all hungry. For sure Jac’s would have no problem.

She looked at me and under the tablecloth she was able to put her hand on my knee without others noticing. She smiled and slid it gently to the top of my leg to see if my little soldier was asleep or not. He stirred so she patted him and said quietly ‘Back boy back. Be a little patient.’

I held her hand and gently squeezed it. If only we both smoked and could go outside for a cigarette whilst we were waiting. I knew that was on Jacs mind too.

………………………………………………………………….

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well...

Andrea Lena's picture

...each succeeding chapter reminds me once again that it's Jacquie and Me, with the me being Sammy, and like many, I put myself in Sammy's place. What a wonderful place to be, aye? Thank you, Julie!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

ERRR

The sexual tension is getting heavy! Why don't they just "get a room"? I need them to do it! Come on, Come on, Come on!

Gees, I better relax. The last time I did one handed reading... (2 years ago? To BCTS, of course) I felt bad about it afterwards.

Very well written! Ya got me all steamed up!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Thank you Julie,

I am laughing,Julie,not at your story but Renee's lovely comment,
quite hilarious! But Sammy is becoming a regular little sexpot and
this is growing into quite a story,especially when Sammy gets home
to Mother complete with plucked eyebrows ,eye shadow and mascara.

ALISON

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 6

He is getting a sensory overload

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The girls are pushing Sammy pretty hard...

Ole Ulfson's picture

And though I'd like to be in his place, he's going to be in a tough spot with a lotta 'splainin' to do. It could be very tough on him. I'd hate to see him outed involuntarily and thrown to the wolves.

With that small reservation: Great story! Keep up the good work.

I need a new chapter fix!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

sometimes when we touch.....

".... the honesty's too much, and I just want to hide my eyes, and cry...."
Beautiful song and so right for this scenario...

Well I feel you are like a girl but you are still a boy and I’m like a boy but I’m a girl and I do prefer girls to boys when it comes to a relationship but I can’t get full satisfaction. Do you like boys or girls?’

‘I never thought about it so far. I guess I have no preference really. I never had any relationship and I suppose I always looked at the girls more than the boys. But who would want to have a relationship with a boy who has breasts?’

‘Me for one.’

I just love the build-up to this realization. Jules, THIS story is a masterpiece!!! Booker Prize for you girl!! xx love Ginger xx

As Good As It Gets

Did you ever see that film? Helen Hunt says 'Pay me a complement.' Jack Nicholson thought a bit.'You make me want to be a better man.'
Well this was the nicest complement possible. A complement makes something or a situation just perfect. I keep trying my best to improve and the best thing of all is that trying to improve gives me excuses to enjoy myself. Hugs for making my day.xx

Jules

sometimes when we touch.....

".... the honesty's too much, and I just want to hide my eyes, and cry...."
Beautiful song and so right for this scenario...

Well I feel you are like a girl but you are still a boy and I’m like a boy but I’m a girl and I do prefer girls to boys when it comes to a relationship but I can’t get full satisfaction. Do you like boys or girls?’

‘I never thought about it so far. I guess I have no preference really. I never had any relationship and I suppose I always looked at the girls more than the boys. But who would want to have a relationship with a boy who has breasts?’

‘Me for one.’

I just love the build-up to this realization. Jules, THIS story is a masterpiece!!! Booker Prize for you girl!! xx love Ginger xx