Jacqui and Me - Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 10
By Julie D Cole

Just a short chapter to see responses and decide if I should carry on'

.....................................................

I felt myself becoming limp again and even though she had a strong grip she couldn’t stop me slipping out as my little soldier shrank back to small size and I felt embarrassed. Jacqui cupped him gently in her strong hand including my testicles and she rubbed me gently.

‘Mmm where has he gone?’

‘I’m sorry Jacs but I can’t help it. I’m embarrassed. I’m sorry.’

I tried to pull away so I could turn on my side so she couldn’t see the tears welling in my eyes but she was strong and really I was helpless.

‘Don’t. It’s nothing to be ashamed about. It’s normal so let’s relax and explore each other a little bit. You made me excited so he did his job.’

‘But I’ve come inside of you and I had no protection. I’ve been warned about the dangers. Do you think anything will happen? Are you on the pill?’

‘Forget it Sammy my love. I told you I’ll deal with it. You found my spot so that’s the important thing. Why the tears?’

‘It’s because I’m not man enough and yet you’ve made love with me. I never thought I’d ever make love with anybody. I’ve always felt so inferior.’

‘Oh pumpkin, don’t be so silly. There is no need to feel like that. We are all different and we all feel like you feel sometimes. You were man enough for me tonight weren’t you? Didn’t you like it?’

‘Yes I liked it a lot but I’m supposed to make love to you and it seemed like you made love to me. It was like you had the penis and you were pushing my tummy so hard.’

‘Don’t you like me to be so strong then? This is me, who I am. I’m your girlfriend who likes you as you are. Won’t you accept me as I am?’

‘Jac’s it’s just that most of the time you make me feel like I’m your girlfriend not a boyfriend. I feel so guilty because when we were just doing it I was imagining that I was a real girl and that you were a girl with a penis. I feel so awful. This is wrong.’

‘Sammy you are silly. This is just me and you together and what goes on in this bedroom stays in this bedroom if you wish. We just enjoyed ourselves didn’t we? What’s wrong with that?’

‘Well what will people say? I look more like a girl now and you’re a girl too. I can’t help how I feel just now but it’s wrong.’

‘Sammy you can’t help it and neither can I . I’ve never really been interested in boys and I always liked girls. Dad doesn’t feel comfortable about that. He wants me to marry and have one point four children like other girls. He wants to give me away one day. That’s not my style.’

‘But Jacqui I’m a boy and we just made love. I’m not a girl.’

‘Well technically you’re right Sammy but I can’t help it that you are more girl to me and that I took a fancy to you as soon as I first saw you. The others know.’

‘Oh Jac’s it’s wrong. I can’t be your girlfriend I’m a boy. My parents will kill me or at least disown me.’

‘Why? You have a girlfriend. Tick in the box. I have a boyfriend as far as Pops is concerned. Another tick in the box. Yes we have two ticks in the boxes. That means we passed doesn’t it?’

‘Yes but do you like me as I was today or more boyish as I should be? If I go around with feminine brows and my hair long and dressed like this I am more girl than boy.’

‘Well that’s how I want you to be. Would you carry on like this for me even if others were upset?

‘I don’t know if I can?’

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The age old question

does she love him for who he is OR what she THINKS he can be?

IE does she love the person, the man or the woman he could be made into?

If you think you can mold a person into your ideal love that is not love.

If you can love them for who they are, that is love.

Simplistic but a truth IMHO.

So have they found love or not?

If she can only love him if he dresses as a female then that seems a selfish love. But if they can find a happy compromise?

I feel sorry for both people. They are both caught *in-between* the so called normal expectations for their respective sexes.

Interesting opposites. She appears a masculized female and he is a feminized man. In the womb I imagine unless she is on steriods for sports. Still no expanation of his breasts or his under mascunization. Still for both everything *worked* so maybe they are each other match.

Sweet people. I wish them well.

IMHO this story is well worth continuing if you wish to.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

There is one funny thing.

Love is not very good base for the marriage. I've seen enough cases where great love resulted in nasty divorce as soon as height of the feelings passed. So mutual respect plus friendship plus good sex usually provide for much better results.

Jac's and Me plus others

Julie; Yes you need to carry on as you are one of our best authors/Writers and you would cause a big hole in all are hearts if you quit writting for us. Please Continue, Please!

Richard

I only meant the story

How can I quit this site when I enjoy it?

Jules

This ticked all my boxes!!!

Ole Ulfson's picture

It would have tickled my box too, if I had one. Oh, well maybe some day...

No, Julie, Don't you dare stop writing about this wonderful couple. At least bring the story to a climax... Well... You know.

Speak out fans!!!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Ooh You are Awful

But I like it. You probably won't know Dick Emery the UK comedian who used this line.
Or another guy Peter Kaye who asked his audience 'If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?'
I'll have to carry on

Jules

Another one

There's also the question of "How do you know if a woman is ticklish?"
Give her a couple of test tickles.

Please continue. I think it's a great story and can be very meaningful to a lot of people.

Hugs,
Erica

What will people say?

Andrea Lena's picture

.....

don't wear a dress for me...

if you feel awkward dear

unless it's what you want, too

people will say we're in love!
 

you look like you ought to look

you're mine and it's wonderful

so what if they call you 'girl'

people will say we're in love!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you Julie,

Too good a story to let go of it, just listen to your
Aunty Andrea and your Grandma and get on with the
continuation to an intriguing story,with more twists
and turns that you write so well.Really excellent.

ALISON

Definitely continue

It's a great story and very entertaining but I think it's time for the girl (and I don't mean Jaqui) to shed some of that guilt. It's well past the "she protesteth too much" stage.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Keep writing :) I just

Keep writing :) I just started the series and I'm very intrested you are a very good writer and I'm glad you choose Bigcloset or a story site I choose to read at to post it, :)

*hugs* Thank you so much :)


Click Me!

=^.^=

Become a Patron!

Have a mew of a day!

Yes please.

Would LOVE to see more of this.

Please continue.

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 10

He lacks sels confidence.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Worth Reading

I'm all for you keeping this story alive.

Huggles,

Winnie
Winnie_small.jpg

Dear Jules,

I like your story here very much, I really hope you continue it.

It's cool, interesting and unusual to have a butch/fem quasi-lesbian relationship with the fem an underdeveloped and girlie boy. (Maybe not so unusual at BCTS!) I'm sure Sammy will calm down and grow to accept erself. E's probably always felt ashamed of er body and bad and scared about er nonconformity, since male conformity is so strongly enforced (like by adults and bullies) and propagandized. E will get confident of Jacqui's strength and ability to protect er, so E can resist the pressure to be guylike and just be erself, or as Jacqui wants er since she's much more dominant .

Thanks for your work on this story, I'm so glad to read it!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Sammy is crying wolf methinks Julie!

But first, please continue this story and lots more please, they are so good.

In chpt. 9 Sammy loved every minute of Jacqui's administrations to his breasts, I believe this was the only time he said 'wonderful'?

I think he was having a better time in girl mode than he cares to admit. He managed to also please Jacqui however I doubt this was her real motive.
I think she may be aiming for a child, first to satisfy her family and possibly inheritance, second to prove to Sammy's family he is a man.

With that out of the way they can move into their real roles we see enacted!

Having said that I have been wrong before, at least once this year, HA!

Hugs

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Jaqui and Me

Any chance you'll be continuing this anytime soon?

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Long Time

since I had a comment at last I'm very happy.
i promise I will now continue. sometmes lack of comments means I feel that my stories are not interesting.
Hugs

Jules