Jacqui and Me - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 8
By Julie D Cole

Jac’s gently unclipped my bra as she kissed me and soon her warm hands cupped by breasts. How strange that I was in bed for the first time with a girl and the girl was actually playing with my breasts.

Jac’s turned on her side and moved me over so I was laying on my back and she continued to stroke me.

‘Sammy did you know that when it comes to breast or nipple fondling, women have two major complaints so I’m going to teach you how it feels to enjoy the experience.’

She carried on since I was enjoying the attention so much that I couldn’t speak. I was just making a soft murmuring sound.

‘The first is that men manhandle their breasts, and second, men never give their breasts enough attention! Really as you see it’s just like passionate kissing. Most of our gang had bad experience in our youth. It seems that most men pay attention to women’s breasts as a quick step prior to searching under their skirt or trousers and even in lovemaking only for a few short minutes.’

‘Oh it must be frustrating.’

‘Yes it is so that’s why I guess I prefer the company of girlfriends who appreciate more than a few minutes of foreplay prior to making love. We don’t even need to worry about full intercourse.’

I still couldn’t speak. ‘Do you like my massage treatment?’ I sense you're in the throes of passion and if I was a man right now the likelihood is I’d be a lot more rough with you and there is no reason to be rough with your breasts. Isn’t it wonderful that you have them and that I can teach you enjoyment. Does it make you feel like a woman right now?’

‘Mmm, yes it’s so wonderful and my nipples feel like they want to burst.’

‘Yes I can see. Look how they’ve grown. I think you like it.’

‘Mmm yes I do so please don’t stop. Please.’

‘Ha Ha so how would you like it if I was rough on your little soldier? Should I be gentle with him or shall I grab him squeeze?’

‘Oh no please don’t.’

‘I’m joking of course I won’t.

It’s funny but the gentler the treatment the more we women get turned on. Don’t you feel more like a woman now than a man?’

‘Yes but just now I’ve got this problem down here because this treatment is so nice. I wish I’d have developed before now.’

Jacs turned me to my side again and gently cupped my breasts. She stroked my breasts slowly with circular movements. She did the opposite ways on my right and left breasts. She then kissed and nibbled the back of my neck and shoulders.

The heat from Jacs palms was soon transcending to my breasts and gave me the most wonderful feeling all over my body.

I felt so relaxed like I’d never experienced before. Jac’s was obviously very skilled and experienced and no wonder her friends teased her about her relationships. She was now drawing lazy circles around my breasts and my nipples were so erect and aching for more. Her palms were barely touching them yet this `barely there' feeling was so exciting and stimulating. Jac’s still didn’t kiss me but now I was aching to kiss her. I tried to reach up but couldn’t raise my head from the pillow. The feeling was so nice.

She brought her head close to my nipples so that her eyes were a breath away and then she fluttered them open and close to give me her special butterfly kiss. The feel of her eyelids brushing faintly, yet frantically against my nipples was driving me crazy by now.

‘Sammy I want us to make love tonight. Do you mind?’

‘No we shouldn’t. I’ve no experience and no protection.’

‘Never mind about the experience just leave that to me.’

‘But what about the protection?’

‘Leave that to me too. Don’t worry babe. Just leave everything to me. You’ll be fine.’

She leaned forward again and licked the sides of my breasts with long, wet licks and then she brought her tongue to the very top of my right nipple flicking it gently until I wanted to shout out for her to suck it. I pushed forward into her mouth. She was just like a puppy dog with a wet nose and licking me with short, wet and frantic licks on my erect nipple. Then she moved to the other one and back again.

She was sucking each of my breasts, kissing my nipples and then slowly lowering her mouth so that it engulfed what seemed like the whole of my breast.

I felt in awe of her and then she took my little soldier in her hand and climbed over me and gently maneouvered herself so that she was astride and able to ease herself so that he disappeared inside her.

‘Wow, wow, wow I’m coming, I’m coming I’m coming. Oherrrr. Ahhhhh.’

She smiled down at me and pushed herself forward to squeeze and hold my little soldier as long as she could trying to bring him back to attention. But he was weak and tired and I was feeling so embarrassed that I was letting her down.

She just whispered. ‘It’s OK. It’s OK. Just rest a while.’

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh, Yeah!

I really, REALLY enjoyed this chapter!! <3


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Wonderful... More... More...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Now you've got me in a warm glow, for reasons only you and a few others here know. What a wake-up call!!!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Warm Glows

Just a short episode that's been on the way for a while.
Better than an Easter Egg I hope.
Hugs

Jules

Sigh...

Andrea Lena's picture

It’s funny but the gentler the treatment the more we women get turned on. Don’t you feel more like a woman now than a man?

...sigh....

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Sighs all around

I hope. And a nice feeling or two or three maybe.
Hugs

Jules

Jacqui and Me - Chapter 8

Great way to end the chapter.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thank you Julie,

So gentle,so girly,feelings that men don't understand.It may be the end of the chapter
but is, in itself, a beginning---"It's OK.It's OK.Just rest awhile".

ALISON

Hot

Thanks for this chapter Julie,
Now what am i supposed to do about this hot and bothered feeling!!!!!?

Hugs Roo:)

ROO

I'm out on a limb with this one..

..... for everyone, it seems the time was right, but I'm a silly cow and hoped for some more flirtation and foreplay..... Can't wait to read the next chapter .............

tits, tits, tits!!

Don't we just love 'em!???!! :) xx Ginger