On The Wings Of A Bug

Printer-friendly version

It all started when I came down sick with some kind of summer "bug" just two days before we were supposed to leave for our vacation.

Our family has been taking vacations together every summer since my dad, a former Staff Sergeant in the Army, was retired on medical grounds. Over the years that he had been serving, he'd seen enough rough and nasty stuff that it almost ate him from the inside out.

When I said medical, I meant it. They discovered dad had a really bad hernia that had been unnoticed for long enough that it was putting pressure on his stomach and liver. That was when they also found out that dad had been ignoring what turned out to be serious gastroesophageal reflux disease, what most people call acid reflux, and dad had been having bouts of that almost constantly for a long time.

That was serious enough that they referred him to doctors who decided that surgery was required. The hernia was found at this time.

Between the two medical issues and the psychological stress of having served over in Iraq, dad was medically discharged. That turned into a good thing, I suppose, as dad had some friends he knew from high school who owned a trucking company and needed a security person.

Dad was told to take it easy and the daytime security job let him do that, he didn't have to deal with crazy levels of stress there.

Well, like I said, I came down with that bug two days before we were supposed to leave, and that is when everything changed.

The decision that was eventually reached was that I would stay home by myself and relax. That meant I could have some unsupervised fun.

**********

I was still feeling somewhat under the weather when dad, mom, my two sisters and my brother started their journey.

As they had suggested, I did take the time to relax, largely because at that point I didn't feel like doing much at all.

Thanks to the bug, and a fast talk to my boss at the hardware store, I had over a week off and wouldn't be returning until the Monday after next. That gave me nine full days to have fun and fool around, something I definitely intended to do once I was feeling a bit better.

By the Sunday evening after the family had left, I was feeling pretty much back to my usual self, albeit still not completely well.

I spent Monday much like I had the last few days, chilling around the house, watching TV, playing games on my computer, the usual stuff.

Well, that was how it went until early Monday evening when dad called, asking me to check for something in my sister Pat's room.

There are times where I wonder how that girl manages to survive, she's a total ditz. This time, she'd left her wallet and identification behind.

When I told dad that her wallet was still sitting on the top of her dresser, he chuckled, told me to relax and ended the call.

I didn't find out until after they returned home six nights later that, because of that, Patricia hadn't been able to have drinks when they stopped in at a bar or pub, or spent the evenings in clubs. Pat might be twenty-two, but she is so small and cute, she looks like sixteen, if that.

It was after the call had ended that I realized I had access to my sisters' clothes, both Pat's and my younger sister, Jennifer's.

**********

You'll note that I described Pat as small and cute. Well, that's because she's only 5'1" and 96 pounds. Yeah, she's downright tiny.

Jen, my younger sister, is a fair bit bigger than Pat, being 5'5" and 118 pounds. Both girls are quite pretty and rather cheerful tyrants.

Tyrants? Well, let me just say that for many years as we grew up, those two would pester me at every turn, in any way that they could.

I'd include Robert, but to be blunt, he was seven years older than Pat, ten older than me and twelve older than Jen. By the time Jen was actually going to school, Robert was in his senior year of high school. When he graduated, he entered the military, following in dad's steps.

Me? Oh, I'm the oddball in the family, I guess. I'm male, but size wise, I'm a bit bigger than Pat and a wee bit smaller than Jen.

Yep, that's right. I'm 19, I stand 5'3" in my stocking feet and the last time I was weighed, I came out at 109 pounds. No muscle man here.

I thought that I would be like Robert when I grew up, but that obviously didn't happen. Robert is 6'1", 190 pounds and fit as a fiddle.

Put Robert and dad beside each other and you can easily see the similarities, even with Dad having put on a few extra pounds over the years.

Ah, well, that's the way the ball bounces, I guess, or the cookie crumbles. It's not like I can change it, even if I wanted to, you know?

**********

I guess a few hours had passed when I suddenly sat up, grinning like a maniac, set down the Wii controller and turned off the TV set.

I padded into Jennifer's room and flipped on the light before I made my way over to the dresser against the side wall.

I'm not sure just how long I stood there before I finally opened the top two drawers of her dresser and pulled out a pair of simple cotton panties and a matching bra. The panties weren't difficult to put on, well, not once I'd stripped off everything I had been wearing, anyway.

I did have a bit of a time trying to put that darn bra on, then I remembered something I had overheard Pat saying years ago when she was just starting to wear bras herself. That memory prompted me to put the bra on backwards, fasten the hooks, then turn it around the right way.

I had also remembered something else that Pat had mentioned, a pair of silicone breast inserts that I found in her lingerie drawer.

Yeah, I was raiding stuff from both of my sisters' bedrooms. Let's just say those inserts felt a lot better than rolled up stockings or socks.

Now, Jen isn't a total girly girl, but she does like her dresses, and it only took me a moment to find the one I wanted.

I gently pulled it down from the bar in her closet, then laid it on the bed while I went through her drawers looking for pantyhose.

I did find a pair, in a colour called "smoke", and slowly and rather carefully put them on, once again remembering past times. This time, it was the first time that Jen wore pantyhose, I remembered mom telling her how to put them on so they wouldn't tear in the process.

Once I was wearing the pantyhose, I took the dress off of its hangar, unzipped it and gently lowered it down past my shoulders and head.

I swear, it almost slithered as it fell down into place around my body. That sheer sensuousness sent a shiver running down my spine.

Jen had a full length mirror on the inside of the closet door, so once I had the dress on, I stepped close to the mirror to take a look.

That was when I received a rather unexpected surprise. Staring back at me from the mirror was what looked like a teenage girl.

I think I fainted at that point, I'm not really sure. Perhaps it was just shock. When I finally awoke, I had to pick myself up from the floor.

A quick check of the dress showed that it was fine. I did notice a tear in one leg of the pantyhose, I must have caught it on something.

**********

The rest of that "vacation" was spent with me wearing a variety of outfits, almost all of them belonging to Jennifer.

You ask why I didn't try on any of my mom's clothes? Well, that is a problem, you see, she's a lot bigger, 5'11" and 160 pounds. I doubt there is anything that belongs to my mom that I could even fit into, so that is why I was mostly having fun with my sister Jen's clothes.

The time passed much faster than I had thought it would, and all too suddenly, it was Sunday afternoon. They would be back within two hours.

I quickly stripped out of the not quite knee length sweetheart dress and put the pantyhose, bra and inserts back where they belonged.

I'm not sure why, but I left the panties on, covering them up in a pair of my jean shorts, and threw on an oversized t-shirt.

I have no idea how to break this to my family, but I don't think I can hold it in for long. So much has changed in less than a week's time.

You see, Jasmine wants out, and she just doesn't want to wait. I think Joseph will soon be gone forever, but that is just fine by me.

up
207 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Re: "You see, Jasmine wants out"

Perhaps. This is a solo for the contest, but that doesn't mean that she couldn't have further adventures to be told.

I haven't really figured out which way the rest of the family would react to Jasmine if she were discovered. With her father being a guy who was going for the "lifer" end of things and got sidetracked and medically discharged, it's hard to say how he might take it.

I don't see the mom or sisters having a problem with it, but that still leaves the older brother who, like their dad, went into the military.

If s/he got a huge run in the

If s/he got a huge run in the pantyhose, it will be noticed. Generally, no one will keep a pair that is that bad. About the only time I would is if I knew I was going to wear them under jeans while working outside. Other than that, into the trash they go.
I do believe they will be noticed by one or both of the sisters.

Re: If she got a huge run in the pantyhose

You're right, a big run would definitely be noticed pretty fast, as soon as Jen looked went looking for a new pair.

I didn't actually specify if it was a large tear or not. It could be interesting to see what happens when they're discovered. LOL

It might help to remember that he has only learned a few things about female presentation, it's quite possible that he might not have been present when his mother or either sister talked about dealing with runs or tears that had appeared in their pantyhose.

Damn, if you folks keep dropping things like that on me, I'm going to have to write more of Jasmine's adventures, eh? *giggles*

If s/he got a huge run in the

If s/he got a huge run in the pantyhose, it will be noticed. Generally, no one will keep a pair that is that bad. About the only time I would is if I knew I was going to wear them under jeans while working outside. Other than that, into the trash they go.
I do believe they will be noticed by one or both of the sisters.

I kept waiting for her to turn into a bug

laika's picture

Not like Kafka's poor shmoe but a cute one,
with wings. I think I've been reading and writing
waaaaaay too many weird transformation stories!

A nice staycation anyway, and it helped Jasmine find herself.
Hope at least some of her family will be supportive.
~hugs, Veronica

Re: I kept waiting for her to turn into a bug

I can't do anything but ROFLMAO at your thinking she would become a bug. Thanks for the laughs.

Nope, the only bug in this story was the kind most folks would rather avoid, a viral infection that needed about a week to be sorted.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a good transformation story. And yeah, some of those can get mighty weird! LOL

Discovering oneself, I'd think, would be a rather interesting journey into the inner soul. Who knows what else might be found there?

As for whether or not the other family members would be supportive, I really couldn't say. She'd need to have some more adventures, and perhaps during one of those, be discovered by a family member. The fun part would be seeing how the males respond to it.

And here we go again, darn it! It looks like I may need to think about writing Jasmine's further adventures at some point. *laughs*