Adrenaline Jackey page 5

Printer-friendly version

There was a lot of screaming on the car ride back. Usually, this would bring me to a bad mood, but I felt powerful and in control this time. I felt like whatever my dad keeps yelling and threatening me with didn’t matter. It can’t matter. My smile kept and even turned into my wild grin a few times throughout the ride. I realized that he’s not really yelling at me or even cares about actually punishing me. He only cares about how indignant I was to him. How disobedient. He would not ever punish me because that’d take energy and time. He doesn’t really wanna put in the effort.

This whole bullshit lecture he’s making has all been a scam the entire time. I didn’t know it before, but now it’s as clear as day. Watching him get so upset and angry with me was so much fun, like a sadistic kind of pleasure. Which is why I couldn’t help but, “Daddy, I’m so vewy sowwy ‘bout being a girl. I’ll be a good girl, daddy. I pwomise.” You wouldn’t believe how full of rage and fury he was. You could practically see the steam coming out of his ears; he was so furious.

So furious, he stopped and bellowed, “GET! OUT!!”

I shrugged and smiled, “Yes, daddy!” as I shuffled out of the car and slammed the door shut. I made sure to give him and mother the double eagle of fuck you before driving off, wheels squealing. Now I stood there on the side of the highway, starting a long-ass walk. I needed it, I needed time, and I gave myself time. Plus, I know where I am, so I’m gonna go see a good friend of mine. I hope he’s just as dreamy as he was in the dream.

~o~O~o~

I hope you all enjoyed!! This is a shorty but the next one will definitely be much longer so I hope you all stay excited for the next installment!!!

On that note, I would love for all of you to give your input on where the story should go as I don't have that many ideas so far and I'd adore to hear from all of you! I'm planning to have several side stories that are gonna kinda act like filler. Think beach episodes from anime. It doesn't matter how crazy these side stories are, just come at me with your ideas. REMEMBER: I will consider your ideas not do them explicitly. I may want to change a little or a lot of whatever idea you have. So please don't be angry with me when you see I changed your idea in some way, shape, or form.

And as always, please have a happy happy day!!!

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No advice here

Sorry I can't give you any idea of where the story should go, I can't even tell you where it's been. Its kinda like every other sentence has been removed. It may be my latest meds, or it may just be me.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin