Comes with Perks - 18

Printer-friendly version


Comes with Perks - 18


By Jessica C


=^_^=


Previously: Kate and I danced twice, both times slow and close. She didn’t need wine to entice me. She already felt attracted to me and by the time we left The Hearth I was attracted to her. I sent my mom a message: ‘I met someone and was staying the night.
She giggled and sexy giggle, “I can tell you are as hot as I am.” It was mostly kissing and petting. She had an unfair advantage in knowing all the erogenous zones. She kissed me as she whispered, “Do you know that you have many of the erogenous of a woman as you do a man? No wonder it seems easy in you being a woman.”
I have been extremely excited and enjoyed myself, but I never really had orgasmed before. Not sure when we fell asleep, it was 9:00 a.m. when I woke up.
She said, “If anyone says, your female hormones haven’t begun to kick in. Don’t argue, simply know they are wrong…”

Now: Rachel was surprised but delighted in hearing who I am been with. “It is not fully surprising in hearing that you and Katy match up quite well. She wasn’t subdued enough for one guy who had tried dating her.”

Rachel had gone back to UNI for her last semester and I was going back to ISU. Lexi and I made a good adjustment at the apartment. We both care for the other but knew our lives were blossoming.

Kate was nearly working full-time at the University of Iowa Hospitals as well as taking a program to become a physician’s assistant. She invited me to Iowa City saying I was good therapy for her.

I couldn’t help but feel she was great for my becoming Nicole. It was after the second such visit that Lexi and Kayla both commented nicely on how Kate was impacting me.

=^_^=


I was again recruited to participate in the Spring Fashion Show where my cross-dressing had taken hold again. Hers and His Shoes, Forever 21, and Macy’s were all stores I would model for. Dorie my former boss even got me to work part-time for a month leading up to the fashion show.

Working there was easy enough to familiarize me with their products. Kayla’s former flame, Raelyn, came by and was happy to have a saleswoman who took an extra interest in her as a tall woman. It did spark her again her romantic interest.

This time when I modeled I got some payment along with getting outfitted head to toe twice over.

The LGBT groups I was now a regular part of, enjoyed having one of their own participating. My friend Melanie Adams from Forever 21 and another friend had joyfully modeled in this year’s fashion show. It was a bigger event and had grown in the crowd they had attracted. Mom, Rachel, and Haley had made a women’s weekend of it.

=^_^=


I went home during spring break where Dr. Printz poked and prodded me physically and verbally until she was satisfied with my growth as Nicole. She upped the strength of my hormone therapy. Haley, my sister-in-law was with me this time. She had read up on some of what I would go through if I fully transitioned. She was interested in the procedures they used to harvest more semen.

She mentioned hearing from Lynn Dauber, Ken’s Fiancé, and asked whether my sperm could help in that situation if it were needed? It was information I had not known. My mother later told me it was not thought to be true, but that Ken did have the same situation and that was all she had known, from him. It was mention for me not to talk with Ken nor Lynn unless they were the ones to bring up the subject.

I was worried that my friendship with Kristy was cooling, as her work and studies weren’t allowing us to get together. I knew that Kristy had a friend who still may have had some benefits in getting together. And Lexi and Kayla continued to enjoy a night out dancing and being close that night.

It was the week before final exams and I had just finished proofreading one report that I was ready to e-send. Melanie Adams had come over; she asked when it was ready to send if she could send it. “You know,” she said, “I’ve wanted to be something more to you since before last year’s fashion show.”

I hadn’t fully understood what she was saying, and commented, “Well I thought we had become very close friends.”

She asked, “And how many times have we been together like this?” It was then I realized what she was saying and that her pheromones as well as mine had been permeating the room. She said, “I am graduating within weeks, I need to know if there is any chemistry between us.”

She wasn’t just talking about sex, though the feelings were very prevalent. Days later she was the first woman to use a dildo on me as well as have oral sex with me. I was delightfully surprised that I got excited that way.

I was taken back about having another love interest in my life. Melanie had given me another reason to stay on campus and continue to take class to speed up my graduation plan.

=^_^=


A big item standing in my way was my scholarship grant tied to my summer work for John Deere. Mr. Dobbs was insistent that I work again for him in Dubuque. Fortunately, the scholarship was granted to me by Ms. Edith Chambers an executive from the JD headquarters. She had made sure I was reapplying for the grant/scholarship. She was more than excited to have my work at the Ankeny/Des Moines plant and not merely repeat my work experience.

She told me, “We have a new program that we are developing and it would be beneficial to have fresh eyes like yours as we get it off the ground. Would you be open to working ten to fifteen hours during the next school year? You even be able to start investing for your future.”

I knew that a growing number of investors and hedge funds were taking an added interest in John Deere. Ms. Chambers wanted me to learn more about their overall system and didn’t include going back to Dubuque. She also asked me if I’d be open to obtaining a passport as Nicole Strayer. The idea of traveling excited me as well as scared me. She said she’d be going to Europe for a conference near the end of August, and she’d be happy to me escort her. She and the corporation would help me in the application if my doctors would authenticate me as being transgender.

I said, “It all sounds exciting and I’m interested. I need to think it through and get back to you.”

She asked, “Do you have questions, concerning your identity or wanting to work with John Deere?”

I said, “No, I am serious about both; I just think it is too big to rush into without thinking things through.”

She said, “One of the things I’ve liked about you so far is your maturity and good judgment. That would be fine.” She or someone from the Ankeny operations would be communicating with me, about a summer position.

=^_^=


My sister Rachel had called to ask for my help in looking at apartments. She had been interviewed and offered two teaching positions near where she had done her student teaching. She had been given to the end of Monday to review what they were offering and to accept or reject the position.

We were talking over the phone; when Rachel asked, “Who is it that you’re thinking about?”

I said, “Melanie Adams, we had been friends for over a year.”

Rachel said, “I had told you that she liked you, now it seems it goes two ways.”

I told Rachel about my remaining at the university and working for JD at Ankeny. We both knew our parents wanted us near Dubuque, but it was time for us to stretch and establish our lives.

Off the phone with Rachel, thoughts, and feelings had come to mind. I had kept busy enough that only now they took hold.

I took a shower and noticed the feeling of the water cascading over me. My breastforms were not on, the tingling of my breasts, more correct my areolas were evident. My waist and hips announced I was changing. I still had my manhood that would not disappear unless I decided on surgery. But it didn’t respond unless prodded and I had no desire at the moment.

Emerging from my shower and pat drying myself, I uttered my name over and again, “Nicole, Nicole, Nicole Marge Strayer.”

I stepped back to my room and Lexi came in, “Does this mean another step in becoming yourself?” She smiled and celebrated with me. “Where did the middle name come from,” she asked?

“I feminized my mother’s maiden name ‘Mager to Marge’,” I said.

She watched as I took out a new bra, not a C size as went with my breastforms but a B. I did use a small insert to help give me a pronounced B with cleavage.

Lexi said, “I would suggest we go out to celebrate, but I suggest you check your phone. You had a few calls while you were rejoicing during your shower.”

I said, “You’d celebrate with me over these little things?”

She giggled, “I remember that those little things are important to a girl. I think you’ll like the look especially if they keep growing. I like you being one of us.”

I checked my messages and two were from Melanie hoping we could go out together, or that she could go out with us.

I checked with Lexi about going out as a group including Melanie. Kayla was bringing along Brian, Lexi had a Steve, and Jan was bringing Marc, otherwise, people were rendezvousing with whom and however.

I called Melanie and have our car and meet at Cy’s Roost, Melanie and I would end up at Mickey’s Pub. We now had a thing where we’d dance once with Carl and Ray and then share a table at Mickey’s. The group at Cy’s Roost had good chemistry tonight, we might just stay here.

That changed when Brian approached Melanie saying Kayla wanted time with me. Melanie wasn’t in the mood to share me; we went to Mickey’s Pub.

Mickey’s is an Irish Pub. A bartender calls to Melanie, “Méalainí, how’s our girl doing?”

Melanie cops a big smile, “Remember Melanie’s a dark-haired lass. Let’s be nice to me and my friend Nicole tonight. We’ll have two Irish whiskeys.”

I joke about her have a reputation that precedes her. “My reputation is that of a good lass that knows how to enjoy herself.” It was nice to see this side of her out in the open. Her laugh is contagious, and as she said, she enjoys herself and was proud to have fun with me.

Our waitress Grace Byrne tells me, “Don’t give any credence to what the lugs behind or in front of the bar have to say. Melanie here will give you more than your imagination can handle.”

Once she was gone, I turned to Melanie, who said, “I like you hold more than most can imagine, but imagine it well, and nothing defiled. I hope you come to find me as a blessing, not a curse…”

To be continued…

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos