Alex & Chris Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 2 Mistake at the Hospital.

hidden_corner.gif

The nurse, “So you are finally awake your friend has been at the bedside all the time. She has just gone to the toilet and then to get some food. She must be some friend to stay with you like this she slept in the chair at the side of you the whole time. Another girl took over when she had to go for refreshments. I told the two of them to take a break & I would watch over you. I also have a telephone message from Chris who says thank you and asked me to give you a big hug and kiss from her. She is over the moon you have done what you have done for her. If you want I can start taking the bandages off and the stitches out. I thought I was just having laser treatment.”

“You were but your friend told the doctor how you could be more beautiful for your partner so he decided to grant your wishes. You had liposuction on various parts of your body. In fact we remove quite a lot of fat although some of it was put back in you. He also made your face slightly more feminine as to your wishes. Your Adam's apple has been shaved and your voice altered to a more feminine tone.”

Alex hand went down below. The nurse smiled and said, “No we have not removed that. Although the doctor has a special panty for you to put on that gives the illusion of being a genetic female.”

“Your friend said your partner still wanted to take advantage of your facilities below.”

Alex, “I also see you found me some very realistic breasts.”

The nurse stroked them and said, “Are they sensitive?”

Alex, “Oh I never felt like that before.”

The nurse, “In case you are wondering no they are not false they are all you in fact they were created with some of the fat we removed from your tummy.”

Alex, “I was not expecting this but it will help me better with my job. Nurse have you the special panty so I can put it on?”

The nurse, “You may need my help to put it on as once it is on it will stay on for five weeks.”

Alex smiled, “That is OK then because my partner will be back by then.”

The nurse removed the stitches. Alex, “My face look like I have gone a few rounds with Mike Tyson.”

“Do not worry Alexis a coating of surgical adhesive and your bruising will disappear.”

A short time later Alex looked in the mirror, “I do not believe it myself I look like mum. What size am I below?”

“I know you did not stipulate an actual size. The doctor was initially going to trying for a 36c but you ended up as a 36dd because of your body frame.” This brought a smile to Alex's face. “The good thing is you no longer need the hormones as you are pretty enough.”

The Nurse helped Alex into the special panty and he was looking at himself in the mirror. “Well Angela there is no way now you get me at the front now & this will only come off for Chris." The phone rang & it was Chris.

Alex, “I am fine and looking forward to seeing you again. I was all for curtailing my trip, but Angela said she would take care of you.”

“Yes I understand Tilly & one of the girls have been by my bed all the time apart from when I awoke.”

“Alex you did say Tilly & one of the girls. Angela informed me she had been at your bedside all the time other than when Tilly took over.” Unfortunately Chris time on the phone expired.

The nurse, “You must love her greatly to agree to all this.”

“I do although I think a friend has been tricking me.” Angela & Tilly came in together as Alex was getting into her nightdress. Angela's face was a picture. “You two like what you see? I am all girl now.”

Angela, “I am sorry Alex that is not what we asked for. I do not know how to make it up for you.”

Alex, “The nurse here was explaining that I have to dilate regular or I will have problems. I also have to avoid been on my legs although some gentle exercise like swimming is permissible.”

Angela, “Tilly will you wheel Alexis to the car and then return for her things. The work that has been done is fine although I was surprised at what Alexis had between her legs it looked real.”

“I am sorry but I am only the nurse and not the surgeon but she looked like a woman to me, and I cannot understand her having the facial alteration, but then there are times I could do with a nose job.”

The liposuction worked fine & we used the fat to increase her natural breasts so there is no fear of rejection. Likewise we did the same on her hips so she should now have a perfect figure.” Alex paid the bill and read the itemised list carefully there was no mention of the surgery below. For the next week Alexis went in the swimming pool and was waited on hand and foot by Rose, Terri, & Alice.

Each night one of them came to her bed and said, “Alex we understand there was a problem at the hospital and now you need to dilate regular. Each of us is willing to help you out.”

Alexis, “Well so long none of you is a giant I should cope.” So each night unless Alexis was require by Angela they all took it in turns to help her dilate.

All too soon the doctor announced Alexis could start on light duties but nothing heavy. Angela had avoided Alexis during this time but realised she would have to start seeing her again. That night Angela chose Alexis once again. Alexis had learned her lessons well and soon was on top of Angela. Angela enjoyed playing with Alexia boobs.

Then Alexis said, “Now it is your turn for the same.” Alexis removed the strap on and fitted it to herself. “Angela at one time you scared me, but not anymore. We both have the same equipment now and I am finding this enjoyable at last. Whilst I am here with my friends waiting for my partner to return I think you should come and keep me company each night Angela.”

Chris one night was on the Video link up and Alice came to say so.”

“Alice will you take over from me Mistress Angela needs plenty of practice.” It was only when she was in the Video room that Alexis realised that all their activities could be monitored. She talked to Chris and assured her everything was OK with Angela and that for the last week they had never been separated.

“Thanks Chris I really did not want you to screw this job up for me.”

Alex, “Darling I am positive your job is safe so long as Angela has some access to me. How would you feel about moving in here with her and Tilly?”

Chris, “You come to this conclusion on your own darling.”

“Well I though that perhaps some time you would not be able to take me on the trip with you and in that case I would be better looked after by Angela. I have discovered she is not the Tiger I thought but more like a pussy cat. She has done some nice things like arranging a tombstone for aunt & placing flowers on the grave & she was at my bedside when you could not be. Actually Angela has some endearing qualities.”

Alexis decided to have a look at the Video and CD library. She picked a date and watched Alexis got the shock of her life aunts cottage had been wired. This was a CD of her trying on the dress. It even showed her taking the money from Aunts purse. Then it cut to Angela getting told off by her Mother. “You sill impatient fool. I spent time and money finding just the correct boy for you to marry and you go and spoil it by sending him that silly maid dress. If you would have waited a few days I would have had him in a wedding dress & you would have had a partner for life.”

“But mum I know I can get him back.”

“Angela I know it does not matter how many partners you have but. I know you will never be satisfied until you bring back Alex home. He was perfect for you and with a little training would have made you a perfect partner. Look Alex has to want to come to you of his own accord. If you try and abduct him he will hate you and be off as soon as he is able.”

“But mum he might find somebody else. Angela you have enough money to buy him from another partner. If she is stubborn then you might have to share him but that would be preferable to not having him at all.”

Alexis put another tape in this time it was Angela at his Aunts funeral. “I was hoping that he would come back to you well I am buying your house so he always has a home here. I am sorry I sent that dress to your house if I had not then by now he would have been my spouse. I know how much you wanted our wedding & you had the Wedding dress all ready as did mum. I am going to college now and will try and do my very best. I promise you though one day I will get him in that wedding dress.”

Alexis looked at the tapes and realised they stopped for a while and then they restarted over again recently.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos