Alex & Chris Chapter 44

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 44 More Mermaids.
Helen. “While Lance is being operated on would you like to meet some of my other ladies?”

“Can you get them at such short notice?”

“I can get hold of some.”

“The main problem with this surgery is funding.”

“Do you help children as well as adults Helen?”

“I do but each case has to be weighed up individually.”

“We both know a couple whose only child was involved in an accident. The young boy had his testis crushed. His parents have gone to various doctors seeking help. They could afford the best for their child but so far feel they have not got it.”

“Is it ok if we telephone the parents from here and tell them there is hope but only as a girl?” The parents took the phone call.

“You are kidding us. Lance is having a what fitted. Yes we will get a flight immediately and be there in the morning. Is the doctor there?”

Helen, “Yes we might be able to help but I need to see all three of your family before I make my decision. I will see you all in the morning.” Helen went back to see how Lance was doing.

The registrar, “Madam the preparatory work is all done and we can now give her the general anaesthetic.

Helen, “You may watch from the viewing gallery. It will be a rather long operation.” The wife and mistress chatted away before long they looked up and realised the operation was nearly over.

Helen came back, “Karen Elizabeth is now in recovery but all has gone well.” Both women went to the room where Karen Elizabeth had been taken. There they both fell asleep in the chairs either side of the bed. The nurse who was keeping an eye on Karen Elizabeth covered them both over with blankets.
They both awoke around the same time and they were asked if they would like breakfast. Karen Elizabeth was up but could not speak due to the operation. She was asking the nurse questions by writing.

Nurse, “Dr Helen decided to shave your trachea and do several other minor operations at the same time. She fixed your broken nose from when you fell off the bike. That is why your face is bruised. The bruising will go away soon.”

Karen Elizabeth wrote, “I feel strange as if I want to burst into tears.”

“That is your hormones coursing through your body once it acclimatises you will be ok. Dr Helen will be coming in to see you after her early morning clinic.”

Meanwhile Helen was talking to the parents and the young boy. The Father, “So you could give me a daughter, but not a son.”

He looked at his wife and son. The young boy, “Doctor if you agree will I become a lady and be able to have children.”

“Once you are old enough and get married that is a possibility.”

“If I stay as I am I will never have children and will I still look like a girl?”

“Yes that is correct.”

“Dad in that case I had better become your daughter.”

The mother smiled, “He is our only child it is not possible for me to have anymore childen.”

“I would like to do it mother please.”

“Could you take the child to the snack bar?” Helen gave the mother a medical. “I presume your surgery was a result of a pregnancy.”

“Yes unfortunately they had to remove the lot so in a way I am like my son.”

“I can operate on the two of you, but it will be costly.”

The woman. “We were warned it would be costly & I was prepared to go to this for my son so would you be prepared to accept £1,500,000 for the two of us?”

Helen, “I need to take samples off you like we did with your son.” The nurse took the samples away. “Your Child’s new organ will be ready quite a while before your own is. In fact it will not be worth your while going home as the new organ will be ready before the weekend. I have scheduled the child’s surgery for Friday. In the meantime I have asked one of the nurses to attach some small breasts so she can go shopping with you for her clothing.”

The father, “Well are they going to sort him out?”

“Both of us dear, but our child will be ready for surgery this weekend. The Doctor has suggested we go shopping for new clothing for our daughter. She is
already having the child’s records changed for us”

The family went off shopping & the husband said, “I will stay here all week, but I have to return Friday morning as I have an important meeting to deal with. I will return Monday. Now I suppose we had better ensure the Queens Hotel can put us up for the next two weeks at least.”

After meeting with the family Helen went to see Karen Elizabeth and her partners.” Karen was dressed when Helen got into the room. “Good do not try to talk your voice will return in 24 hours. Everything has gone well. I gave you an additional injection of hormones by now though your own will be kicking in. Now and it may take two weeks for your body to adjust to them. I am not sure when you will start but it will probably being around the same time as your partners have theirs.”

Helen looked at the two females who both replied, “Two weeks today.”

“Karen In that case be prepared to start around the same time as your partners. You can go home now but I need to see you this Friday to take out the stitches and check that everything is still ok. Before you go I have some friends to see you.”

“Karen Elizabeth thank you for informing us of this.”

The Husband turned to Helen, “Can I speak to you in private? Lance was a dear friend of ours and I know he does not have the money the operation cost so I thought you might like a contribution towards his costs.”

Helen, “We ask those who can afford to contribute and this allows us to perform similar operations on those who cannot afford. Your wife has already paid me in advance for herself and daughter.”

“Take this as well & consider it a donation and if you require more let me know.”

Helen looked at the cheque and said it will certainly help those less fortunate. A while back I helped several of your contemporaries and they all paid over the odds but none of them gave anything like this.”

“I realise patient confidentiality is the order of the day but are you allowed to give surnames.”

“My Secretary could give you surnames and addresses, but I am not allowed to discuss individual patients.”

After been given a list he scanned it, “I think I know how to help you on a permanent basis.”

The family left the hospital and the father said, “My business appointment has had to be cancelled. I have to summon the Grand council & will have to stay here after all.”

That afternoon the telephone was red hot at the Grand Master of the loyal Foresters summoned the council to the hotel he was staying at.” All the members he summoned had to drop what they were doing and attend at the Hotel the Grand Master was staying at.

“Brothers of the Loyal order of Foresters and woodcutters. I know normally all the independent chapels have their own favourite charity to sponsor. As Grand master I am going to ask you all to sponsor one charity in future. Yesterday I received a telephone call from Brother Lance. Some of you know the true reason he is retiring from racing. He has gone to an eminent Doctor to see if the side effects could be rectified. While I talk to you my wife is also talking to the sisters of our order. I was notified this doctor may be able to help my child. Well I met with the doctor and discovered she could help me. The help was not quite what I expected, but my child will be normal again.”

“The doctor told me they had trouble raising funds and they are entirely voluntary funded. I did not mind paying above the normal rate if my child was going to be ok. It got me thinking though there will be parents who also have children in similar situations. My son had his genitals crushed in an accident and ever since has looked more feminine.”

One of the others spoke. “Grand Master was it Lady Helen you saw by any chance?”

“Yes Brother Omerod it was.”

“In that case I will acknowledge she performed a similar operation on my Daughter Clara and she is now very happy.”

Brother Ledger,” Same here. I for one propose we all accept the Grand Masters proposal to make it our national charity. I know several others of you also have benefit from Lady Helens help. As I was the one to tell you. Grand Master I apologise I did not inform you myself, but I did not know about the accident your son has had. We will all vote in the normal way with a white ball and black ball for each chapter.”

“Chapter 321 yours was the only one who voted against the proposal can you tell us why?”

“Grand Master it is not we are against your proposal.” “We though are the main source of income for our local children’s charity Called Mermaids.”

“Yes I have heard of them and I think we can come to a compromise. All the boys we can help with Lady Helens help. I will amend my proposal that the original proposal stand, but we also provide funding for mermaids and that all mermaids are sent to Lady Helen.”

“Grand Master that will do for my branch and I will now show a white ball.”
Very good brother we had better let the sisters in and see if they also have the same result as us. It appears that brothers and sisters have both decided on the same course of action. “In future we will all work together to raise the funding.”

Sister Bell, “I for one am very pleased with the outcome of the vote. We will be able to provide help to at least 50% of the mermaids.”

The Grand Master spoke again. “I have been assured that not even a specialist will be able to tell my son was not a natural born girl.”

Sister Bell, “As you know my partner is dead & my son received crush injuries. He was 17 and just ready for taking his exams. Lady Helen performed the operation on Lydia and she is now at university. It took a while to alter all the legal documents but eventually it was done. Lydia is currently engaged to Lord Robert Cavendish and they will be married once they both have completed their studies. Lydia is as fertile as any young lady her age.”

One of the others spoke, “As some of you know I work for Lady Middletown and I was one of the first recipients of this new system. It has been a godsend to me. It certainly works as the sister of Lady Middletown can confirm as she had to have an emergency operation to remove everything. Lady Helen managed to grow replacement parts and apparently it works. I know of many who have benefited from this. I have no doubt that there are those who would be here in a shot if they could find the funding. I propose though we stick with helping children out. Lady Helen has also helped families out with Battons Disease & other less known diseases. She specialises in genetics. Currently though most of those she can help are female.”

“Thank you sister for that input. Well I have a wife and daughter who will shortly be benefiting from Lady Helens skills.”

“Grand Master our decision is unanimous we will support your named charity. In addition as so many of our members families have benefited already from treatment perhaps we should all dig deep into our own pockets and we can give Lady Helen a nice surprise.”

Rose later told Alexis of the decision. So when he next sees Helen he will have an additional cheque for the clinic. As well as Helen they have decided to sponsor mermaids.”

Ariel, “What was that about mermaids?”

“It is a children’s charity and concentrates on gender specific problems Ariel.”

“Oh I thought you were talking about me and my sisters.”

Rose, “I have just had an idea. Ariel if you kiss a man he becomes a mermaid. What happens if you kiss a girl or woman? Nothing much they just become more feminine and good swimmers.”

“They do not grow tails like us though.”

Helen, “Ariel would it be possible for me to borrow some of the younger mermaids I have an idea.”

Friday came and the family was back at the clinic. “I can actually do both mother and daughter today if you wish. I will have to start with the child as her surgery is the more complicated.”

The husband paced back and forth and then he saw Rose. “Are you not one of the sisters who spoke the other evening?”

“Yes Grand Master I am & I have been thinking. Perhaps we can do a deal with lady Helen. In return for our backing she accepts some of the mermaids as patients.”

“You young lady may make supreme mistress yet. Come we can work this out together.”

Helen came out, “Your daughter is in recovery. I am having a short break and then I will be operating on your wife.”

“Lady Helen my friend Rose and I have been having a chat. After our last meeting I have managed to get you a substantial donation. In addition a group I am connected with will make your clinic our premier charity. We are also connected with Mermaids and wondered if we could come to some arrangement concerning the children in mermaids.”

He handed the cheque over, “This is only the first others will come on a regular basis.”

Helen looked at the cheque and Rose. “I am a member of the same club Helen & this is only from the committee members. We if possible would like you to accept mermaids for treatment if possible.”

Helen looked at her calendar and said, “Is it possible for all the mermaids and their family to come to my home on Thursday evening. Can you two arrange transport for them? Rose can you also make arrangements at home to have catering staff on hand please.”

Rose said, “Sir you had better come to my office as we have a lot of phone calls to make.” Between them they both made all the calls they needed to make and each chapter secretary promised to arrange transport for the children in their area. That is finished at last now I better go and see how my two are doing.”

Helen came in, “I wondered where you both had got to I have finished both my patients and they have both come round and are ready to see you.”

“Sorry I was arranging transport for Thursday. Rose and I have been very busy while you were in surgery. Lady Helen there will be several coaches with children from all over the country.”

“I realised that there could be a few.”

The following day the family went home but not before being reminded to return for the stitches taking out then Helen, “On second thoughts I could do you both at home if you arrive early on Thursday.”

Helen had given the Grand Master a note which stated the child had been mistakenly diagnosed as a boy when all along it was a girl.”

This was sent of the Birth Death and Marriage headquarters and revised birth certificates were issued. The daughter looked at herself in the mirror, “Daddy I am a proper girl now so all my boy things can be thrown out.”

“I have already had all that done and your room redecorated. I am not up on fashions or anything like that but the lady in the toy department assured me all the girls your age would love this.”

He presented his daughter with a baby born.

“Thank you daddy this will always be my favourite doll.”

Helen got home and Alexis met her, “I understand you have had an interesting day.”

“Your not kidding I have just operated on the wife and daughter of the Grand Master of Woodcutters & Foresters. He has handed me a substantial donation. He would like me to look at members of the mermaids and see if I can help them.”

Rose. “Helen I have thought of a way we can help all the girls without surgery. All they have to do is kiss a real mermaid and all those masculine feelings will be washed away. The boys on the other hand will all need surgery at some time.”

Ariel, “Helen we know it works on women and so see no problem with what is proposed. Unlike us kissing boys there will be no noticeable side effects.”

Helen spoke to all the young mermaids. “I need your help we have a group of boys and girls coming on Thursday. All the girls wish they where boys and so I am going to ask you to treat them as if they where boys and kiss them all. The boys on the other hand wish they where girls and will all eventually become patients at the clinic.”

Ariel,” They want to know if it is only the girls they have to kiss.”

“Yes because they will become more feminine and loose all thought about being male. Also we do not need a dramatic increase in mermaids do we.”

This brought a giggle from the mermaids.

Thursday came and the Grand master arrived early with his wife and daughter. “I was not sure how long it would take so I thought we would allow plenty of time.”

Rose, “Would you all like a tea we have a selection of herbal teas.

“Peppermint would be fine it may help settle my upset tummy.”

Helen removed the stitches, “Remember no sex for at least two weeks. Or until you have had your period would be better.”

The coaches started to arrive with children and parents. Rose was there to greet them and said, “I need three columns one with parents, one with girls who wish to be boys and then one with Boys who wish to be girls.”

“Girls this is Ariel she and her sisters will teach you how to kiss girls & how to interact with them.”

“Boys I need to give each one of you a medical and see whom I can help.”

“Parents I need you all to sign consent forms in case your child needs surgery. Also I have asked several of my ex patients to talk to you to tell you what to expect.”

It did not take long for the female group to interact with the mermaids. Helen discovered several of the boys where actually girls and only needed minimal surgery. She called the parents of those children, “The operation will only take me minutes and then you will have your daughter.”

One of the fathers, “I cannot believe you spotted what others have failed to see.”

“Do not be too hard on your doctors I see many similar cases and know what to look for.”

Each of the sets of parents agreed to the operation there and then. “I will need to see the children at my clinic in a week’s time but by then everything should be working perfectly.”

The remaining group of boys waited for Helen.

Helen. “You all need surgery. I will treat you all but first I need some swabs from you all. Can you all line up from the smallest to the largest please? There are 21 of you left to deal with.” Helen went down the group and said, “Monday, Tuesday” and so on until she had named every day of the week. “Some of you may have noticed I have more at the beginning of the week and only a few at the end.” “This will be your surgery dates unless something happens to alter it. I started with the smallest as they are the easiest to do. The eldest and tallest are the hardest to sort out, so there are fewer operations in a day. You may not know it but all the children of mermaids have been sponsored for genetic correction. As we speak all the girls are receiving their treatment now. Part of your group has been treated and the remainder will be soon. Now though I want all of you to go back to your parents and I will talk to the whole group.”

“Mermaids and families all of you will soon start appropriate treatment. Some of you have already had your treatment & will over the next few days become more feminine.” The girls group all chuckled.

“On Monday I will start with the first of the operations to make you complete girls. So I need all the Mondays in on Sunday.”

One of the girls asked, “When are we operated on?”

“You will all receive appropriate treatment. Parents I want you to go home and remove all masculine items from your daughter’s wardrobe as they will only ever want to wear the frilliest and most feminine of clothing. Now as you are all here would you all like to go to the water park? We have costumes that will fit most of you. The life guards have stayed on longer because you where here.”

Several of the new girls asked, “Are we allowed or will we get an infection?”

“No you may all go swimming even the Grand Master and his family if he so desires.” The children all had a good time.

The following morning all the girls got up and started throwing clothing out. Their mothers got a surprise when the daughters all asked for some nice dresses.

“Do you not want to keep your jeans to play football or other games in?"

"Mum do not be silly why would I want to play those silly games?"

Both parents looked at each other and the father said,” Dear I think our daughter has suddenly grown up perhaps you should get her what she needs.”
The Monday batch arrived and where duly operated on. Same with the Tuesday batch. On Wednesday one of the mothers appeared back with her child, “Elsa has a problem she awoke this morning with growths behind her ears.”

Helen, “Can you go to my home and ask for Ariel she will ask you both a lot of questions & carry some tests out for me. I will finish off here and then come and deal with you both. I think though we might have to place you both in isolation as this could be contagious. Do not go home or speak to anybody else. Go straight to Ariel.”

The poor mother was distraught, “I was due for an interview for a new job today & this happens."

"Do not worry I do not think it is life threatening, but it needs to be contained.”

Rose looked at the woman, “Perhaps it is better if I take them Helen as she is too distraught to drive. Come with me.” She spoke into the hands free set & told Alexis what had happened.”

“Did you kiss any of the girls when you where at the house on Thursday.”

“No honestly I did not I did all that I was told to do. My friend next door was excited when I told her I was to be a proper girl & we kissed the day I had the operation.”

“Have you kissed anybody else?”

“Only mummy & Leila’s Mum. I was so excited at being a girl at last.”

Rose, “Alexis did you get that?”

“Mum have you kissed anybody since your new daughter arrived.” “No there is only the two of us. Leila has always played with Claris & they hugged and kissed as if they were real sisters.”

Terri, “What is the friends address as we need to get her here also?”

The mother gave the address and said is it very serious.”

Rose, “Lets put it like this if it is what we think it is you will both be permanent guests of Lady Helen as will Leila and her mother.”

Terri got to the house and found the mother and daughter packing.

“Going somewhere?”

The Mother looked at Terri, “Your here because of Claris.”

“I take it you know what your daughter is?”

“I have known for a long time and have been so careful. She contaminated me
some time ago. Since then I have been very careful whom I associated with.”

Terri looked at the little girl who looked scared. “Is Claris going to be ok can you make her better?”

“Claris needs her friend to help her get better. Would you like to come with me and help her with her problem?”

“Mummy can we go and make her better?”

Terri said, “By any chance have you a spare key to Claris home?”

The mother handed some keys home. “We are not returning here are we?”

“Lets put it like this you and your daughter will be with others who are similar to you.”

Leila, “There are other girls who get fishy tail like me. I thought I was special.”

“You are very special that is why I have come for you.”

"Has Claris got a fishy tail like me?”

“I honestly do not know all I was instructed to do was collect you two and any other family you might have.”

The mother, “There is one more who might be contaminated and that is Claris grandmother. Both girls call her grandma and there are no other siblings of family for any of us. My parents are long dead.”

Saskia, “I will go and collect the old lady as Alexis will want her also.”
“Excuse me for asking but is that a leprechaun?”

Saskia, “No I am a Royal Leprechaun like my sisters.”

The mother, “Oh.” “You must work for a Queen then. Is the Queen called Alexis?”

Terri giggled, “Yes you are correct.”

“My daughter happens to accidentally contaminate the girl next door and then I find Leprechauns in my house who work for a Queen. So this queen has to be magical or very powerful to control so many leprechauns. I remember back to the times when I had a nanny. She told me there once was a great fairy queen called Galadriel who went missing she had three Royal Leprechauns.”

“No she is not Galadriel.”

“Until my daughter became a mermaid I thought they were myths. I have had her excused from gym and sports on medical grounds. There appear to be hundreds of your Royal leprechauns. This Queen must be more powerful than the Galadriel I was told about. If Leprechauns & Mermaids exist then so will King Neptune.”

“Mum what are you going on about?”

“Oh I need to go upstairs be back in a second or two.”

She returned a short time later in a turquoise dress and bedecked in jewels.
Please put this on dear and these.” “Mum you told me never to play with them.

"I was told not to wear them until the time was ripe. My old Nurse gave me the mother and daughter set as a present.”

Leila heard one of the Leprechauns whisper to the other. “No doubt about it they are Princess of the sea.”

Leila looked at the Leprechaun and said, “I will have you know I am a mermaid and proud of it.”

Terri & Saskia both giggled, “Leila a mermaid is a Princess of the sea.”

“Sorry I thought you were being rude.”

“No Princess Leila we are here to protect you on the Queen of the seas orders.”

“Is she like the head mermaid?”

“Well she is the head person, but not exactly a mermaid like you. Finished
your house is empty as commanded as are the other two. Now we have to get you both back home.”

Helen finished her surgery and came straight home. “Alexis is that other problem sorted out?”

“Almost the last remnants are being sorted out. I need Uncle Neptune and brothers in the main hall along with all family members.

Alexis said, you may wonder why I summoned you all here. Today Helen had a patient who had been contaminated by one of our blood.” “It turns out the culprit was a young girl who herself had been contaminate. I hope we have localised the contamination.”

Neptune, “What sort of contamination.”

“It appears the young girl is an immature mermaid & has made her friend one also.”

“Who is responsible?”

“That I do not know until we have done a DNA test.”

“I do know the mother has had a family member as a nurse some time ago.”
In a side room Leila found Claris. “I was told I had to come here to make you better.”

“Mummy brought me here because I have developed these behind my ears.”
“I have them as well. Have you tried having a bath yet?”

“No why.”

“Well these lumps mean we are sisters.”

“Wow your mum looks posh.”

“Yes those who brought me here called me Princess Leila so you must be Princess Claris.”

No sooner had they been aquatinted than they had where called into a big room.

Saskia, “Just curtsy and tell the old man your names.”

Claris bobbed down, “I am Claris Princess of the seas and this is my Sister Leila.”

Neptune smiled, “Yes you both are certainly Princesses of the sea. You both need a little crown so all will know who you are. Here is a bracelet each. Now go and introduce yourselves to those other men & they will give you presents”.
The three remaining Adult females came and curtsied in front of

Neptune. “That is an ornate necklace you are wearing.”

“Sir it was given to me for my child and self by my old Nanny.”

Neptune looked at the old lady, “Our paths have crossed before then you would have nothing to do with me.” He turned to the two younger women. “Regardless of whom your birth father was I am claiming you as my daughters. We cannot have princess of the sea unless their mothers are also princesses. I do not need to know who was responsible as I am claiming all five of you. You madam this time will not get away from me you will become one of my wives.”

Claris spoke Grandma Is Lord Neptune going to be your partner.”

“This time I have no choice, my daughter & Granddaughter are mermaids. Yes Neptune I accept your proposal although I would like to know how my little Leila got contaminated in the first place.”

Helen, “Well I have the blood results here now. There appears to have been multiple contaminations. Endora there is a slight trace of you on all of them.”

“That might be possible as I was the Nanny.”

“Atlanta you seem to be the primary source of contamination.”

“I honestly have never met any of them before today.”

“Lydia never had a tail until she was three it appeared shortly after she had been in hospital for an appendix operation.”

Atlanta, “Ops I know how it has happened. I was taken in for a minor complaint and while I was there they took a blood sample. I was later asked if they could take some more blood. I did not realise they had given it to your daughter.”
Neptune, “If I had had my way initially one of you two would have been my daughter. Now you are mine by accident.”

Alexis, “Atlanta you did not deliberately contaminate & I do not hold it against you. Will all five of you please come to the pool and we will see the extent of the contamination.”

Helen, “There is other contamination, but that will wait.” In the pool only the two youngest turned to mermaids.

Endora, “Alexis I have a favour to ask you will you take both mothers as companions?

Ariel looked at Alexis, “Neptune is taking the older one as his partner & he decreed you should have all his daughters.”

Snow whom up to now had kept out of it looked at the necklace the young woman was wearing. “I see you have firestones in the necklace.” He signals the youngest to come over and he asks if he can examine the necklace. The necklace is handed to Snow and the child goes back to swim with her friends.

Snow begins to laugh. “Madam your necklace please.”

He tosses both into the air. What appears to be a gigantic screen appears. There is a woman with two babies and she is talking to them both. “I need to hide you both it cannot be made known yet you are both my daughters.” She placed necklaces on one and bracelets on the other. “I love you both but I need help & must go far away. You both will be brought up as normal women & only when the time is ripe will your fate catch you up.” The next scenes showed Endora & another woman looking after the children.”

“Look it is Nanny. This is like a video.”

Many clips of their lives where shown including both girl getting married &
having a child each. It even showed them both in black at a funeral. Then it came right up to date showing Claris with the boys group and then the two of them kissing.

Snow, “Have you still the bracelets. We had better see what is on that.”
Snow was handed both bracelets. It showed some of the same scenes but somewhere different. Lydia was asking her mother why she had a fishy tail when she got into water. “I do not know darling but I do know we are going to have to ensure you never do sports at school.”

“Mummy I like playing with Clarence he is nice.”

“Yes dear I know he is & his mummy is my best friend.”

“Mummy when Clarence & I grow up we are going to have lots of mermaids.”

“Yes dear I hope Clarence is not scared of your fishy tail.”

“Mummy Clarence told me he had a silly dream & you and his mummy where with this big dragon. The big dragon was claiming you both.” Alexis smiled. The next scene showed the two women arguing. “How can I look for a man? Which man in his right head would want to take me on when he discovers I have a mermaid for a daughter. Likewise you have similar problems with Claris or Clarence when are you going to take him to the hospital?

“We have joined mermaids it is like a support group for children with genetic problems.”

“Perhaps I should come along with you.”

“If you are wondering no there are no fit single young men there only families trying to sort problems out the best they can.”

“We have just had a massive donation & all members have to go to this address for a meeting.” The last few scenes matched the necklace.”

Claris, “May I have my bracelet back now please?”

Alexis called both children over, “Would you like to stay here and play with my daughters?”

Claris who had scrambled on to Alexis’s knee kissed her. “I would but it is too late now the dragon has already caught our mums.”

“Tell everyone what you see Claris. I see our mums with us and lots of children behind. They have golden crowns on their heads and they are walking slowly together. There is this big dragon & they are walking towards it smiling. Please save our mummies. I do not want to lose her to a dragon. Please fairy Queen let no harm comes to them.”

Atlanta, “Will my little sisters hold my hands; I think Grandpa Snow would like to see you both.”

Leila, “Oh you are cuddlier than the other one. Are you going to be my Grandpa? Eventually she got to Draco and literally threw herself into his arms. I know we are safe now and mum is because you are in my dreams & I am never going to leave you.”

Claris, “I also have you in my dreams. I need a cuddle.”
Draco found himself cuddling two girls and Neptune roared with laughter. “Draco my big brave brother you must be the comfiest of us all for two mermaids to make their bed on you.”

Both girls fell fast asleep on Draco. Meanwhile Alexis was watching the reaction of his partners. Chris spoke, “Alexis obviously both children are now mermaids and would be better going with the other mermaids. The mothers I am at a loss to know just who their true mother is. I thought it was Endora & then big Red.”

Alexis turned to both mothers and said, “As you may have gathered none of us are exactly normal humans and that goes for Dr Helen. Most of us live together and work together. We all have our talents and we make the most of it.”
Saskia spoke, “When I collected the sister she knew there was too many Royal Leprechauns as the great Galadriel only had three. I wonder who taught you that. Regardless it is immaterial.”

“Are you not scared my daughters dream will come true?"

"No I have nothing to be scared about with dragons. They would fight to the death rather than harm me or my companions. Also the bravest & most fearsome would be putty in your daughter’s hands. Look how my father is with those two curled up asleep on him. Imagine how a dragon would react to those two.”

“Alexis or should we say your majesty. You appear to know far more than you are letting on. Our daughters appear to have taken a liking to you and Lord Neptune. The girls have no grandfathers that we know of so will you both be surrogate grandfathers for them?”

Draco looked into the smiling faces and said,” Nothing would please me more than to play with my granddaughters.”

He kisses Claris, “Silly me I forgot to check just who is your parent. Now will your mummies hold their wrist out face upwards?”

He touched their wrist. “What are you looking for sir?” “Just a birthmark.”

“We had that removed by laser a while ago.”

“Not to worry it will be back in a second or two.”

“Well ladies it appears that I am your true father and these are my real grandchildren. Now I insist that like all your sisters & cousins you unite with Alexis.”

“Alexis is our sister sir.” “Yes and your daughters have been playing with their cousins.”

“But that would make us fairies.”

“Not necessary depends who your mother was. It was not Endora although she looked after you & it was not Atlanta. I now understand why the hospital gave Clarence an infusion of Atlanta's blood.”

“I wonder who wears firestones here.”

Endora was but she said, “I was only nanny to my son’s children.”

Draco, “Yes I know full well, but these two are dragon spawn & their mother is in this room.”

Alexis, “Stop this now. I will have my sisters treated with respect even if I knew nothing about them until recently. You both must have had some sort of charm placed on you so you would not remember. Likewise it has protected you. Obviously the children have no charm on them. I might have guessed ear studs.”

“Neither of us could ever get them off and in the end we had our ears pierced again.”

“I am not surprised even the strongest man would not have been able to free them. It is quite awhile since I removed any like these. Ah that is one off and now the second. Now your sister.”

Both women said, “Alexis we feel strange.” The next second they had both fainted. Eventually they came too and their daughters where sitting still on Draco’s knees.”

“Mummy look at what we can do.” “We can make pink balls that go pop in water.”

Neptune, “Congratulations brother these are certainly your grand children for only those of your blood can do that.”

Alexis, “Throw the balls to me but stop when I tell you.” Alexis fashioned the balls into a larger one and then said, Uncle Rombald will you do the honours so all know Lord Draco has regained more of his family. Rombald threw the ball far into the atmosphere and then there was an explosion and a myriad of stars.”

Rombald laughed, “That will wake up those still sleeping Alexis.”

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos