Alex & Chris Chapter 50

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 50 The Tynwald or Parliament.

They found themselves at the open air Parliament of Tynwald. Alexis was seated upon her throne. “Greetings strangers.”

“Your majesty we are all the companions and friends of Andorra sister to Endora. Perhaps you have heard of her? We saw the flashes and thought at first it was a distress call. Andorra and her matrons thought Titty and Tatty where in trouble, and we came to help them out. Some help we would be. Our arrows are blunt and the main fighting force lies sleeping.”

Alexis. “Regardless you came because you though help was needed. Help is needed but not in the way you thought. I need Fay to help and play with my children.”

“Mistress we have leprechauns among us. They are down on their luck after helping us all out. Lord Draco suggested you might replace it for them?”

“That is no problem. Saskia have my Royal leprechauns bring us plenty of gold.” All the royal Leprechauns appeared in their green and red outfits.

“It is true mistress then, they are more Royal Leprechauns than grains of sand.”

The Fay watched as their leprechaun’s companions all marched up to Alexis and accepted the gold. As they did so their clothing changed and they also had become Royal Leprechauns.

Alexis, “You all accepted my gold so became my leprechauns. Now go with Saskia who will fill you in on your duties.”

Saskia, “First your gold must go with ours for safe keeping. Then we can all celebrate. You all became considerably younger when you accepted the gold. Another day Alexis may ask for volunteers for a long term duty. Only the Fay or Leprechaun closest to Andorra need apply.”

One of the smaller Leprechauns, “That is me and Tulip of the Fay mistress.”

“Thank you I will inform the Empress but nothing will happen yet.”
“The old queen will sleep for a week so perhaps it would be better if the others take turns rather than all wait together.”

Lord Draco who had been nearby, “Thank you I will arrange a rota so all have time on the moon.”

Snow, “Yes I want to be on the rota and so will my brother Arran. It is a long time since aunt Andorra helped look after us.”

Alexis, “Now let’s see do we just have Fay left here?”

“Mistress we have two Dwarfs, Three Pixies, Four Elves and the rest are Fay.”

“Right we will deal with the first nine Terri can you take them to Miss Astrid who will deal with them?”

One of the dwarf's, “Would that be the same Astrid as Princess Astrid defeater of the Black flight?”

“So my daughters' reputation has already reached your ears.”

Allison came in and the dwarf looked at her and then Alexis. He burst out laughing. “I know why there are so many Royal Leprechauns.” He stood up and saluted Allison. “I for one know we are all safe here and have no problem working for Empress Alexis, Allison, Astrid or whatever name she chooses to give.”

Alexis, “We do not have many dwarfs here yet. But we do have a dwarf princess and about another 50 or so Dwarfs.”

“I never had so many other dwarfs before to work with and a Princess as well thrown in.”

Alexis, “I think you will find that the others are very happy here.”

One of the four Elves spoke. “Empress please forgives me for speaking out of turn, but as you have so many of our kin already here I would like to ask are Titty & Tatty here and if they are have they brought their Fay?

“In answer to your Question. Most of my ancestors are here along with their Fay and families. The most senior are Endora, Snow & Arran, Titania & Tatiana & Galadriel. Then of course there is my Mer contingent headed by Neptune and the Sea witch, and Titans by Uncle Rombald & Family. Then there is the remainder of the Dragon families. Draco my father and all his sisters.”

“Oh there is more than I thought. Oh, oh, if you are Draco’s daughter then you also head the Dragons. Sorry for questioning you your majesty, but I was wondering if a sister of mine made it here. If not, I & my sisters will have to search for her.”

Paula, “Alexis perhaps I should take the others to their rooms rather than Astrid.” Paula left with the reduced group.

Alexis, “Well Fay you have my attention.”

Titania entered the room and all four curtsied.” “I heard somebody was calling for Titty and Tatty.”

“Sorry your majesty, but living with Andorra for so long it comes as natural as she is always calling you and your sister that.”

“Neither myself nor my sister had your sister in our group. I do believe though she may be here.”

“No mistress I looked around and other than Lord Rombald there is no very tall Fay or Elves.”

Alexis. “Ah. By any chance was she called Diana and was unable to drink nectar?”

“That sounds like our sister she could only digest milk. She drank that much we often said, she should find somebody willing to feed her.”

Alexis. “Yes in that case I know where she is. She along with Baby has an important job to perform. In fact she has been in this room the whole time. As you are her blood sisters I should ask you if you also wish to work in the nursery.”

“Your majesty we previously turned down a similar offer. We have been looking after Andorra for some time. Yes we would like to work with our sister in the nursery.” Astrid giggled.

Alexis, “Fay I cannot mislead you. Your sister is safe and even her sisters could not protect her better. She has all the attention she needs. Let’s see how you cope with one of my babies.”

“Oh the princess is pretty your majesty. I think she needs feeding.”

“Then you had better feed her.” As the Elf fed the baby the years dropped away.

“I feel like a teenager again mistress.” The baby proceeded to feed from all four.

Alexis, “Are you still hungry?” The last sister to feed the baby noticed the insignia on the baby's wrist.

“Your majesty we will all volunteer for work in the nursery. We four would like to be your companions and as such occasionally relieve you of feeding your babies, especially this one.”

“Sisters you know we fell out with Diana over her need for milk. Empress nothing would give us greater pleasure than to do again what we have just done. For it is not the first time I have found this particular babies mouth round my nipple, and it will not be the last. Sisters if you have not already worked it out one of the babies the Empress has in her arms is our sister Diana.”

She tapped the baby, “Sister show your true self.”

Alexis smiled at the baby, “In this form she can have all the milk she ever needs. Occasionally she takes on her normal form as now.”

The four all started to giggle, “Empress It appears we will be accepting your offer. We are still worried about mistress Andorra. She can sleep for weeks and we had to keep checking up on her. To wake her we had to pretend to be fighting.”

Yellow, “I once had to do it and she said, Titty & Tatty you are very naughty girls for me. One of these days you will hurt each other.”

Titania, “Well sister are we going to wake the matrons from their slumber? If Andorra is tuned to us as the Fay suggest. Then she will be here quite quickly.”

Titty & Tatty fighting.

Alexis, “Grandmas you had better do that outside. In fact as the staging is still up perhaps we should hold it at the castle. We all can be there in a short while and I mean all. Mer, Dragon & all Fay. Grandmas will that be acceptable, Green and Blue Queens can you relieve Red & Yellow. You can go via the astral lift once we reach the castle. In fact it should amplify the sound of the fighting between our two opponents. Instruct the other two to return here immediately.”

“OK Alexis have we will have to act scared?”

“You can if you want although from what the Elves have told me Andorra is tuned into Titty & Tatty fighting.” They all burst out laughing. Before long They all arrived at the castle and took their seats. Baby and Diana took on their adult forms.

Astrid, “Jade this is the first time I have seen two Queens fight.”

Endora, “It is a long time since I saw either of them fight so I am looking forward to it. I bet my sister says you naughty, naughty girls what am I going to do with you.”

Blue and Green arrived and said, “You two have to go and take your seats.”

“No we will help wake them.”

“Help, Help Titty & Tatty are at it again.”

“What, What did you say?”

“Titty and Tatty are fighting again.”

Yellow. “They are this way.” Andorra and her matrons followed the four.

Alexis, “They are coming so make it look real.”

“Girls stop this instant or I will have no choice but to put you both over my knees. Honestly I cannot leave you for a second or two before the two of you start fighting. What am I going to do with you both I tried to teach you to be ladies. One day one or both of you two will be queens and you need to learn how to settle your differences without knocking hell out of each other.”

“Yes Aunt Andorra.”

Andorra then realised there was an audience.

Alex, “Greetings queen Andorra.”

“Endora what are you thinking about letting them two knock hell out of each other? Honestly sometimes I think it is only me that keeps them in control.”

Alexis, “Come here Andorra and I will fix your bad eyes.”

Andorra knelt in front of Alexis. “It is strange but you smell different from my sister Endora.”

“Perhaps Andorra it is because I am not your sister Endora. I though can give you clear eyes so you can see perfectly again.”

Alexis placed he fingers on Endora’s eyes and ears. A short while later Andorra looked around.

“No you are not Endora she was a queen and you certainly are not. I may be a silly old fool, but even I know those are not the hands of a queen. Whom do I have the pleasure of addressing?”

Alexis, “Andorra look around most of those you see are Endora's Children or Grand children so that make them your nieces. Same with me I am your niece many times removed. Do you remember Draco? I am his daughter and these are my Royal leprechauns.”

“So it was Draco who finally managed to produce a Golden Empress. Let this old matron have a good look at you. Yes I can see your father and all your Grand mothers in you. You have the insignia of a mother where are your children?”

“These are my first four but I have many others. These are my sisters.”

“Oh, Oh and my Titty & Tatty are young again.”

“Yes we are aunt and will continue to be. We both became queens. As you can see neither of us managed to make the grade of Empresses unlike our Alexis who did not even want it.”

“It is the same with me I would have loved to be a mother as would my remaining sisters but we have had to be happy looking after the children of others.”

Alexis, “Grandma Endora may have been unable to help you, but I certainly can. First though we need to reduce some of your weight and I know just the team for the job. Please sit down Andorra. As I said before I now have lots of daughters all of whom will be just like me. Ariel can we have the first of the babies please.”

After an hour of feeding the babies it was noticeable to all around that Andorra was getting younger.

“Empress as Andorra’s remaining sisters can we have the same treatment?” What appeared to be a never-ending procession of babies all came and had their fill.

Endora, “Well sisters you will soon be as young looking as me.”

“Yes but we still cannot be mothers.”

Alexis, “Helen will you check these over now I think they have had enough of the babies for one day.”

Helen came back a short while later, “Every one of them is fertile they just need the correct mate.”

Alexis, “Aunts I have already absorbed all your Fay companions and they have been getting reacquainted with family members. I have a new ceremony that all members of my family have to undergo. I hope you all will decide to do it. I wish you all to greet me as your Empress in the pool.”

Andorra, “This is a new ceremony to me.”

Ariel, “Yes I and my sisters had to undergo the same ceremony when we became companions.”

Youthful Matrons.

Andorra was the first, “I am a silly old maid that you already have made youthful.”

“Aunt you and your sisters have much knowledge we all could draw on. Give me a hug and be a companion for eternity.”

“Oh Empresses I have never felt like this before. Oh, Oh, I know what is different you have granted me and my sisters our desire. Thank you Alexis for that.”

Alexis, “By now your mind will have linking up with that of your sister Endora and she will explain to you. I have one more task for you and your sisters.”

“I believe you all know these Fay. They have an admission to make. They have been looking after you all for some time, and when they ran out of nectar. They knew their sister liked milk and you where all overflowing with it so they have been suckling off you all while you were asleep.”

“I wondered how they all had plenty of energy. Unfortunately now they are addicted to your milk, and will need to continue feeding from you. So you do not look out of place perhaps it is better if they became your babies. They have all drunk more of your milk than any other baby ever will.”

Andorra looked at the Fay, “It looks like we will be helping each other out.”

Alexi. “In case you are wondering I have two almost permanent babies.” Baby the smallest of all Leprechauns and Diana of the Fay. Likewise my grandmothers all have their babies. Your Fay companions can revert if they wish or if needed for other tasks, but normally they will be your babies 24 hours a day.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos