Alex & Chris Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

Alex & Chris
Chapter 12 Lord Percy.
By Sharphawlad

“Sorry I was not expecting to meet the whole family.”

Alexis held her hand out and said, Alexis Middleham or to be exact Lady Middleham. Madam Lord Percy has been on my back about having Lady Allison as a junior reporter. You have your own column called Lady Allison's column. I also have to give you a massive wage increase and he would like you to consider writing a column my life with my new family.”

Alexis, “As you can see she is very week and had to have a considerable amount of blood,”

“Yes we already have that story and will lead tomorrow with it. We already have the nationals at our door.”

Alex, “Give them what you get but slightly later.”

Allison, “So it is still OK with you about being off sick.”

Another voice said, “It bloody well better be or he will get the boot. Well where is she. Oh bloody hell there is two of them.”

Astrid, “No you old man there is five of us. And you need a spanking for being rude to my Alexis and Angela. Grandma put him over your knee. He said some naughty words.”

“Christobell who the hell are these.”

“Father they are my granddaughters and Alex is their father.”

“Clara is that correct. Where the hell is he as I cannot see him anywhere in here?”

Alexis, “Alex has had to go away and I doubt that he will ever return. He has proved to be of the same stuff as Arthur only he has got more females pregnant.”

“What is wrong with the men in this family they only ever want to get into their sisters or cousins knickers? Well be that as it may. The jobs yours lass and do a grand job. Alexis when I finally clock my clogs you will also get this title as well as the one you currently have. I though have no intention of going yet.”

Before he left he picked up Astrid, “You are quite a tigress young lady.” “I hear it is your birthday soon what do want.”

“Angela has given me princess to ride but the saddle is not suitable for a princess & Princess could do with a princess blanket.”

“In that case you shall have all that princess needs including a princess stall.”

He left with the editor. The editor was laughing and said, “Sir I was just imagining you being put over Christobell’s knee and spanked.”

Lord Percy said, “That young madam is too much like my mother & she would not have hesitated to do what Astrid said.”

“Sir bet she is in heaven having a right laugh about us now.”

“The only man in the family with any balls has lost them.”

“Yes Sir I heard about the mistake. Alex has refused to sue them because it would mean money he has no need of would come his way while depriving others of a better life. “

“He has managed to reunite the family which I could not do. The lisle lass is correct the saddle needs remaking and the reins have seen better days. Tell the stable manager I want to see him before we go.” The stable manager was instructed on what the lord wanted for his great grand children.

“Yes sir we will do it along with all the trimmings.”

The saddle maker was summoned and inspected the items. “They need taking to bits and remaking. The reins have seen better days and so have the bit. I know where I can obtain the other items. They will be too busy with Allison to notice the stable is having an upgrade.”

The manager, “Hells bells I told his lordship some time ago they all needed replacing. A four year old gives him a boot up the backside and the work gets done. Perhaps we all should ask Lady Astrid for what is needed.”

After he had gone Alex said, “Mum was that really your father & why have we not seen him before now?”

“Alex He cannot stand to be round females for too long it makes him uncomfortable. Did you not see the terrified look in his eyes when Astrid questioned him? I know who he saw. He saw his Mother & she ruled with a rod of iron. The next time he comes will be for the party & he will keep his promise to Astrid they will all get new or refurbished stables and equipment.”

Allison started to laugh, “I need a recorder to put my thoughts and idea for the next column we write together.”

Alex, “I contacted the solicitors who have notified Births Deaths & Marriages of what happened all those years ago. There should be no problem in listing your true name & Parents. I wondered though if you still want to be Allison Clara Robinson Middle ham.” Allison said “Does mum mind?”

“No I do not object to that she did although she stole you still give you the names I wanted for you. She was your mother & you have learned much from her.”

“Please before the little ones get back who is this jiggalo who has got everyone pregnant & where is he as I have never seen him.”

“Clara laughed, “You are looking at him Alexis was born your brother but had an accident at the hospital.

“Before you ask no not even with my wife but I have three children who you have met.” Helen is a specialist in genetic disorders and has quite a store of my sperm. “

“She is growing the two of us new organs from stem cell technology using my sperm. It will be around three months before we know when we have to go to the hospital for the surgery.”

“Tell me you are kidding this cannot be possible it is science fiction.”

Helen, “Sorry but it is fact & Alex will not be the first family member to have the treatment & to conceive.”

“Leslie I should have guessed. Mum kept him dressed like a girl & that was all he ever wanted. Your sperm was a godsend to me it allowed me to do something no one else has done. Regenerate body parts using sperm.”

Helen, “Like your sister said there are only us girls here now.”

Allison, “I know I should not ask. But I will be able to have a baby again?”

Helen replied, “Yes and she will be just like Astrid and the twins in fact they all will be identical clones of you and Alexis. So we have to go daily for a medical check up with our minders. Only while the parts are growing & you and Allison. Alison will be the first for treatment or at least as genetic girl you will feel normal immediately. Leslie wanted it but I had to constantly monitor her hormones. I could not afford for her to go off and open her legs to just anybody. So I impregnated her at the same time. Now you know the truth about us.”

“Allison, “My Alex is a very naughty boy I cannot wait for our turn sister” and giggled.

Alexis, “This is the latest hand held computer it is voice activated and will work on batteries, car or mains.” All you need to do is speak & it will recognise our voice.”

Allison tried the device and said, “We can do the reports for grandpa with this.”

“Now sister of mine I have to ask you this but I know the answer already. Will you move in here permanently please?”

Allison, “I can think of one little tigress who would be upset if I refused “I do not have much but what I have of my old life I would like to keep mum was good to me. I know she did wrong but I also know she regretted her action. She is buried with her child. I was going to put up a headstone to commemorate them both.”

Clara said, “It is a nice thought when they erect it I would like to go and say thank you for finally returning you to me.”

Christobell was talking to her friends and they were saying we will have to be getting back home now. When Alex and Allison appeared.

Alexis, “No you are not I insist you stay you are both family now. Well your blood runs through my sister just like mine does.”

“Well we cannot argue with that as it is correct.”

“Aunt promised you a tour and when the tour guides get here which should not be long we will set off around the estate.”

3 miniature jockeys arrived and said, “First we go to the stables.” Each showed off their pony with pride.

Astrid, “This is my Princess she used to be Angela's princess but now she is mine. These are the Lords and ladies but there is only one princess. Now to the important stuff. The fairy grotto.”

Astrid wanted to sit on Allison's knees. “OK pet but keep still as I am very sore.”

“I will give you some more of my magic and then you can play with us.”

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos