The Girl in Me -6-

Printer-friendly version

longhair2s.jpg

The Girl in Me
CHAPTERS 16-18
 
by Erin Amelia Fletcher
 
Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.

This is the parody story to my poem I am a Girl, please enjoy...


 
Synopsis

Derek a very bright young man, is a very unique individual. Who happens to possess extraordinary abilities, from family genetics. But the most unique thing about him is that he is a transgender girl, and happens to be a Witch and a Gypsy and the first Witch and Gypsy in her family tree in several hundreds of years. As soon as one problem occurs and is nearly fixed another comes Derek's now Morwen's way.

He wrote down his number on his note pad from his pocket and ripped it off the ringed booklet. The blond haired, blue eyed handed me the sheet and said "call anytime miss, I'll jump to you anytime."

Chapter 16

We drove many hours up to Algonquin park where we would stay in the park that Aleena's Clan was occupying. I painted my nails some during our drive up, with a pink polish, it may not have matched what I was wearing but sometimes you gotta mix and match a little, especially the first few hours as a Girl.

When we got there, their must have been about 8 or 10 RV's there already and about 40 to 60 people in the Clan. Aleena said that her clan's name was Angora, and that as long as I am with her I may carry the name of her Clan. I accepted the offer and thanked her gratefully with a hug and thank you.

I Followed along with her levitating some of the bags behind me and carrying some in my hands, she however can't levitate things, so she was carrying them. We entered a RV that was a little smaller than the one we were driving in, it turns out she was trading hers with her middle son and his family. We entered the RV, it was a little cramped hallway but we managed through, we set the stuff down in the small living space/dining room. We began unpacking our stuff putting things away and setting things were need be. I was busy putting away some attire that was bought for me by Aleena, when her son walked in after knocking the door.

"Mama, you here" said voice coming inside the kitchen.

"Walter, about time you came to see me" replied Aleena with glee, hugging her middle son.

"Aren't you going to give your mother a kiss or do I have to put you over my knee young man" said Aleena jokingly stern fully, and Walter gave his mother a kiss on her forehead, he had to bend down a bit as she was about 5'6" and he was about 6'2".

‘So where is this little miss witch you've told me so much about" asked Walter.

"She's in the bedroom, putting all her stuff away like any born young girl would be" answered Aleena with a slight held back giggle.

I walked out of the room to retrieve my makeup bag that was sitting on the kitchen table. I saw Walter standing infront, with his side to the stove talking with Aleena, looking opposite of me, he turned around when I ended closing the door.

"Speak of the devil, how are you young lady my name is Walter?" he asked as he came up to me retrieved my hand and kissed it, I felt like royalty like a princess.

"I am good thanks you may call me Morwen, its nice to meet you Walter" I answered. I was dumb struck, sure he was married, had kids, and about 10 or even 15 years older than me I couldn't help but feel my pulse race and electricity under my skin play tickle tag.

"Well its nice to meet you too Morwen, tell me about yourself" asked Walter as we sat at the table. I smoothed my skirt under myself and clasped my knees together as daintily as you could imagine.

"Well I happen to be 14, and am very unique" I answered with a continuation of "what about yourself?"

"I am 26, I am married and have 3 children" answered Walter.

"Boys or Girls?" I asked.

"While the first born Walter Jr is 7, Alicia my daughter is 5, and Peter is only two" said Walter enthusiastically.

"So if you have a 7 year old son when you were 19, were you already married? Sorry I don't mean to pry, its just curiosity has the better of me." I asked.

"It's okay Morwen, I was married at 17" answered Walter. I still had many more questions but Walters wife barged in the trailer looking for Walter.

"There you are, sitting around having a family reunion, while im stuck at home with a baby and two other kids stuck to me while I pick up your mess" said the red head with a little feisty attitude.

"Ah, nice to see you Ma'am, now can you please tell your son to get off his rear and learn to pick up after himself for once?" said the redhead to Aleena.

"Nice to see you to Bella, still got the Faremore fierce I see" said Aleena.

" Yes, always. Who might this be, another stray?" said Bella, looking at me then back at Aleena. You can tell she has woke up on the wrong side of bed too often, especially today.

Walter got up and I followed. "This is Morwen Angora, a new member of our Clan and a good friend and student of Mama's" Walter introduced me to Bella.

"Morwen this is my wife Bella, and my son Peter" Walter continued to introduce, he went to yell outside for Junior and Alicia to come inside to when Alicia ran inside swinging the door open, from Junior who was carrying worms to attack his sister with.

Alicia came behind her mother and hid, telling her mother what Junior was up to. Bella was furious and feisty. "Walter Matthew Angora Junior, put those worms down and get in here this instant young man, or so help me I'll...!"

Junior did as he was told and walked in the trailer, shyly like he knew was about to be in trouble. He took a look at his mother, and skedaddled over to me. Junior was small for his age, he looked more like a 5 year old. He attempted to hide under my skirt, go figure. His father grabbed his shoulder before my skirt was hefted up to more than my upper thigh, thank god.

"No you don't young man, your to young to get under there" chuckled Walter.

Bella gave Walter the look that meant business, saying "This is no time for jokes Walter, Wally was doing bad and shouldn't be given jokes to compliment his actions."

Walter Junior was small, maybe 3 in a half feet in height, he had brown eyes, and blond hair and was fairly pale like his parents. He was wearing ripped blue jeans and a white t shirt. Alicia was a little bigger than her older brother, she had brown hair held back by a white scrunchy in a high ponytail, and was wearing a little yellow sundress, with white laced socks and yellow Mary Janes. Her eyes were a sky blue, with long eyelashes.

Bella, Walter and the children left minutes later after coxing Junior to apologize to me for hefting up my skirt. I let it slide and gave the scamp a kiss on his forehead.

Chapter 17

The rest of the clan was due to show up for Friday, even some whom married in and out of the clan; such as Theodore, Malcolm, Colleen and Bridget whom are Aleena's children.

I practiced my studies, regularly, and even scryed in my bowl to see what my family was up to. That wasn't fun, they were having a terrible time that it made me want to go back and get Mary but I feared making everything worse. I had to do something quick but didn't know what, I figured I should talk with Aleena about it and see what she thought I should do.

I asked her while she was busy fixing dinner during one of my divination practices. "I am worried about Mary, Aleena what should I do" I asked concerned.

"What does your intuition tell you to do?" Aleena replied.

"To bring her here." I said.

"As much as that is the best answer, I am afraid it isn't possible just yet. You have to focus on your studies and yourself. With her here you would be overwhelmed as usual over her and devote your time to her and your gifts would suffer as well as your studies" pointed out Aleena.

"But what else could I do Aleena? she deserves better. I can take care of her, and Mum isn't taking care of her." I asked again frustrated.

"Isn't there a spell you can do to instill parental responsibility or something of the sort" Aleena questioned.

"Maybe I can make one, but it wouldn't be a permeant one I don't think" I answered.

"Well try it and give it a shot, if things don't work out before next month than I'll see to making some room for her okay" said Aleena.

I gave her a hug and said "thank you" to her. That night I did a blessing onto a candle to help mum be a mother she was meant to be.

Heart of a mother
Bond of each other
Guiding light
Flame upright
Instill maternal insight
Bring forth inner responsibility
upon flesh of her own blood and flesh
Loving grace, instill on this trace
Bound upon the physical keeper of this face
So blessed be unto thee

 
I let the wax of the candle gather my mothers face on the photograph I had, dripping the white fluid that took over her reflection. I then blew out the candle, said my nightly prayers to the Goddess that I did every night for the last year. Then I set my self into bed, Aleena came in as I was about to pull over my covers.

"Let me get that honey, sleep tight don't let the demons bite" said Aleena as she tucked me in bed and kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

I can't wait for tomorrow night now too. I drifted off to sleep in minutes with the biggest smile on my face, and the best dreams I had in a long time.

Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning to a smell of pancakes. I slipped out of my bed in my pink nighty with floral patterns on it, and a little red bow on the front of the chest. I went out of my bedroom into the central part of the trailer. As I came and sat down the pancakes were handed to my place setting.

"Eat up sweety, were going into town today" said Aleena as she produced a glass for milk for me and sat it down behind my plate.

"A growing girl needs her milk especially at your age" said Aleena.

I ate up my blueberry pancakes with maple syrup pretty quick and went to get ready for my trip into town. I put on white bra and pantie set that both had bows in the center. I then put on a pink tank top that showed some cleavage, followed by my black pumps and a Jean skirt that came to an inch below my legs, and wore tan tights over my legs. I grabbed along my jean jacket that Aleena had wisely purchased for me. I did my makeup on the way, Walter was bringing us into town with his truck, and took Junior and Alicia with us off bella's hands.

The whole way Alicia was begging to join in with my makeup, but told her she was to young, as far as I know 5 year old girls are too young for makeup, at least I know that's what I always heard Mary get told. Alicia pouted so I leant her some nail polish, which Walter agreed to. When we got to the general store in town, Alicia was displaying pretty pink nail polish on her nails. Alicia was getting back at junior for bugging her with the worms yesterday, threatening to do the same to his nails, Walter like most if not all fathers put a stop to that fast. He took it away and handed the polish back to me which I put in my black leather purse that hung from my shoulder down to MY hips.

We got some groceries, and odds and ends for the reunion coming up with the clan. The shop keeper was in the back putting things away, and never saw him. The son of the shop keeper kept looking at me giving me chills and warmth, it's hard to explain, I except I think I got his motor running if you know what I mean.

We left the store shortly after, leaving the poor boy alone after paying for everything. I was about to get into the truck, when he came running outside leaving the store with his father.

"Miss, Miss! Can I see you a minute" yelled the boy running towards us to catch up to me.

I then got out of the car saying "Yes! Hold a sec."

He caught up to us and asked if he could have my number. "I'm sorry but I don't have a number, were on vacation at a trailer park, but you can give me yours if you'd like" I suggested.

He wrote down his number on his note pad from his pocket and ripped it off the ringed booklet. The blond haired, blue eyed handed me the sheet and said "call anytime miss, I'll jump to you anytime."

I looked him up and down and well lets just say that this 15 year old boy, had a well refined hello in the center of his pants if you know what I mean.

"Well thank you. Em may I get you name hun?" I asked stifling a giggle.

"It's Nathan Barton, and yours miss?" replied Nathan.

"Nice to meet you Nathan, my name is Morwen Angora" I answered.

"Nice to meet you Morwen. I gotta get back to work before the old man pops a fuse, so call anytime, ok" said Nathan.

"Ok, Nathan. Hold on a sec!" I replied as he was walking back to the store.

I nearly ran to him and he stopped dead waiting for me hearing my pumps on the ground calling his name a few times. I took a second to catch my breath, tippee-toed up to him and kissed his cheek, me being 5'4" and him 5'7" it was a need without verbal declare.

He was speechless, and frozen in the moment. I yelled back "take care hun" and went back to the truck only to
be taunted, appraised, and embarrassed a little.

To be continued...

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please Comment

I would muchly appreciate it...

With love,

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

It Looks Like Mom Will Be A Mom

jengrl's picture

It looks like Mom will be a mom whether she likes it or not. It kind of makes you wish there was a real spell like what Morwen cast. It is sorely needed by some of the parents you hear about on the six or eleven o'clock news every night. There are some who shouldn't even be allowed to have pets let alone kids. Hopefully it will allow Morwen time to complete her studies and get Mary out of that situation. I still think that Richard should be turned into a toad.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

My last comment almost came true

At least Morwen is thinking of her mother, so this may develop, hope so.
Your story is wandering a little however you have the potential to make it a lot better.

Best of luck, thanks for the story so far!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Oh yes, come into my parlor

said the spider to the fly. LOL. When we know we are female, and we know we are pretty, we can pretty much do to the male what we want. Heehee. Looks like Morwen has a boyfriend. These chapters keep getting more interesting as the story continues. The letter written to her mother, and the responsibility spell Morwen cast, should guarantee that Mary will be looked after quite well. I can't help but think though that Morwen's mother will come into the scene sooner than later. Thank you for sharing Erin.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Family Reunion

OK, where is the black sheep?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The family reunion

Is near, and some has already happened in my higher instamlments. acceptance some has already occured but more too is on its way though some will never aprove. The road will get darker before the lights will shine on its night. Loss is inevitable in life, and so it shall be in morwens but while loss accumulates so does accumulation of gain. In morwen's life destiny inbarks but much free will and other interference comes to play. Hope to have you keep reading.

with love
Erin Amelia Fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

interesting

this is a well written section of the book, I wonder who that boy at the store is

This is so sweet I love this

so youre introduced to Aleenas son Walter and his three children. and you have a thing for him. Thats so sweet and he is nice and accepting of you. And his little son was afraid and tried to hide in your dresss. And you kissed him

And your new mother devotes herself to helping you grow your power and personally teaches you many things. I like that. I like how she used the herbs for you and tauught you about the fire. And how you didnt want to be paid for helping her

Then youre worried about Mary and try to use a spell to help her mother be more motherly. I really wonder if its wise to try to take her too
That may be a mistake

And she flirted with a boy named nathan and kissed him