Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 9

Printer-friendly version

Note: I would like to apologize to all my readers for taking so long between chapters. I have had some serious personal drama that I had to deal with and I hope and pray things start to mellow out soon.

Again please forgive me and I hope everyone had a great Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you continue to enjoy my stories and thank you for your support and words of comfort.

Hugs,
Princess Pantyboy

Call you mommy, are you serious honey
Part 9

By Princess Panty boy

“Wow Miley how many people are in your class?” I look around the gymnasium seeing all the little girls dressed like us. At least I won't stick out.

I still feel her holding my hand or I should say dragging me out to where all the girls are warming up I am guessing. All the girls are holding on to a railing while they stare at themselves lifting their legs looking into the large wall mounted mirrors.

“Hey Miley who is your friend?” I turn and see one of the girls start talking to Miley but she still is lifting her leg up really high than putting it down and then switching to the other.

I notice she is smiling at us while she stares at me up and down. “Oh this is my little sister, I mean my cousin um Cindy.”

“Cindy was going to watch us practice but Ms. Carol talked her into joining the class, so this will be extra fun.”

The little girl smiles at me hearing my name but actually, she is not really a little girl she is a little taller than Miley and me.

“Well welcome to our class Cindy I am sure you will have a great time. It has been a while since we had anyone new join our class.”

I hear her saying I am joining her class is major crazy. “Oh thanks but I am not joining your class, I am just here for today. It is nice meeting you.” I try to act polite so no one picks on me.

“That’s funny isn’t that what you said Miley when I brought you here with me last year? You have been coming here ever since.” Miley is smiling while nodding her head yes to the girl’s statement.

I look at her like she is out of her mind. “Oh by the way my name is Amber it’s great to meet you Cindy.”

“Oh thank you Amber it’s great to meet you too. How long have you been coming here?” I say and I don’t realize I am playing with my hair until I see my reflection in the mirror.

The reflection in the large mirror threw me off because I was watching the cute little girl in the mirror playing with her hair, and then I noticed that it was me in the pink tights and matching leotard.

I notice Miley putting her hand on the rail and start lifting her leg up. “You might want to stretch with us Cindy, so your body gets used to the movements. Just hold on to the rail Cindy and lift one leg at a time slowly and as high as you can than lower it as slow as you can. It is pretty easy but fun.”

“Oh okay I guess.” I stand next to Miley and I start doing the same thing as her. After a couple of minutes, I look around and then I notice I am lifting my leg higher than Miley. Actually, I am lifting it higher than any of the other girls also.

I hope I am doing it right, I am lifting my leg straight up like the other girls not bending my knee, but keeping it straight.
Holy smoke is that me, as I see myself in the pink tights and pink leotard lifting my leg up as high as I can which is way over my head.

OMG I look like a little girl being a ballerina, or is it gymnastic stuff. Man if anyone seen me doing this I would never hear the end of it. Oh, god if Mary seen me doing ballerina stuff oh man I would never get her respect back, if I ever had it before.

Speaking of respect, I wonder if she ever respected me as her father. All I can ever remember is grounding her in the past several years. The last time we ever did anything, fun together was when she was probably a little girl like Miley. I cannot remember doing anything fun with her lately.

Mary I guess is just growing up, maybe I should give her more slack. But damn if she seen me in here with Miley and these other little girls man my life would be a living hell.

I am just staring into the large mirror deep in thought, I did not notice Ms. Carol standing behind me.

“Wow Miley you didn’t tell me your friend was in dance before.” I am snapped out of it hearing her voice.

I look over at Miley smiling at me. “Oh I have never been in dance class before Ms. Carol.” I answer before Miley can get me in more trouble after she threatened me into walking out here and doing dance class with her.

“Well I guess you are a natural than, you are amazing how limber your body is. You lift your legs up over your head like you are blinking without any effort at all.”

Miley is smiling at me as I notice her and the other nine girls all staring at me warming up. I start to get a little nervous with everyone staring at me. “Can you do a split Cindy?”

“I never tried Ms. Carol, so I don’t know.” I stop lifting my leg up and down when I notice none of the other girls are warming up anymore. They are all just standing there staring at me, and Ms. Carol.

I put my hands next to my side and look back at Ms. Carol smiling at me. “Okay sweetie just put your legs together than slowly spread them out.” I start to do as she says.

“But do me a favor and don’t look in the mirror just look into my eyes. And try to spread your legs apart as slow as you can while trying to do a split okay Cindy”?

Hearing her calling me Cindy snaps me back into listening to her. “Okay Ms. Carol I will try but don’t expect too much from me I have never done this before.”

“Oh don’t worry Cindy just try your best, okay now start doing a split and don’t bend your knees as you separate them okay, and just stare into my eyes and you will be fine?”

I start sliding my legs apart while I am staring into Ms. Carol’s big beautiful eyes. My legs are sliding apart as slow as I can, slowly, slowly and I wonder what Ms. Carol’s first name is. Duh its Carol god I am dumb sometimes. I wonder if she is married or seeing anyone. I really want to check he long legs out but she will notice since we are both staring into each other's eyes.

This is pretty easy, I guess thinking to myself as I stare into her pretty blue eyes, and her long blonde ponytail with a light blue scrunches’ that matches her leotard. I wonder if my hair will grow to be as long and pretty like hers. She sure has a pretty body I hope mine looks as good as hers does when I grow up, I mean when I get bigger.

What the hell am I thinking I do not want to have long pretty hair, and a body like hers? But I bet my hair would look pretty in a long ponytail like hers with it tied up high on the back of my head like hers. Maybe mommy was right I mean Penny was right about me growing my hair longer.

Shit did I just refer to Penny as my mommy; damn my mind is losing it. I snap out of my daydream when I hear Ms. Carol speaking to me.

“That was great Cindy.” I notice Ms. Carol clapping her hands than I look around at the other girls in the class and they are standing around me in a circle clapping their hands too.

I snap out of my little day dream and I notice myself in the mirror I have done a complete split with both my legs on the floor one on the right and one on the left with my little crotch sitting on the floor as well.

“Wow I did it. I never knew I could do that. How did I do that Ms. Carol?” I feel her hands patting me on the shoulder.

I see her hand reach out and I take it, a second later, I am standing straight up again with my legs together.

“Like I said you are a natural Cindy. Most girls it takes years to do a perfect split like you just did. If I didn’t know any better I would say you didn’t even try you just did it.”

Ms. Carol must be reading my mind how the heck did she know I just listened to what she said and then I did it. “I guess.” I say kind of looking embarrassed.

“So was it as easy to do as you made it look Cindy?” I look around seeing the other nine girls all trying to do splits including Miley.

Looking back to Ms. Carol so she does not think I am ignoring her. “Um to be honest Ms. Carol I didn’t even think about it. I just did like you said I looked into your eyes and did as you asked me to do. You are a great teacher; all I did was listen to you.”

“I knew you made it look so easy. You really are a natural Cindy. I would love to talk to your parents about you joining our class full time. I bet your mommy would be so excited for you and proud of you too.”

I look up at her in shock. Hearing Ms. Carol wants to talk to my mommy. “We will talk later about it Cindy let’s just have fun okay?”

“Um okay, I guess.” I look over and Miley hugs me with all her might.

What is the matter I stare at her like she is out of her mind? “I am so glad you are going to join the class daddy, I mean Cindy. Mommy will be so proud of you.”

“No Miley I didn’t say I was going to join the class I was just agreeing with Ms. Carol that we will talk later.”

Miley ignores me when Ms. Carol starts to talk. “Okay everyone let’s get back to it now that we have all seen little Cindy here, a new star is born.” Everyone smiles staring at me as they all go back to their original spots holding onto the handrail.

“Okay class we are going to break up into pairs. So take a couple seconds and find someone you want to pair up with girls. Now hurry.”

Amber comes next to me. “Cindy can I be your partner? Than before I respond I see several other girls asking me the same thing.

“No Cindy is my sister we will be partner’s sorry girls.” I hear Miley say as she takes my hand and we walk over to Ms. Carol.

I look at Miley smiling at me. “Amber is my best friend and she lives next door to us but I want you to be my partner okay daddy, I mean Cindy I keep forgetting?”

“Of course Miley that sounds great, we will be partners. Give me five.” I hold my hand up high so she can slap me five. “Smack, hey Miley you didn’t have to smack me five so hard.” As I rub my hand.

Well at least I am bonding with Miley. Even though come to think of it she bribed me by threatening me with having to wear a diaper, or to come out here in her dance class.

“Sorry Cindy I used to always slap you hard when you were my daddy but now as my little sister I will try to be gentle.”

We continue to practice doing all types of dancing to different types of music and time goes by pretty fast. And before you know it, two hours have flown by and dance class is over.

“Okay girls we got done a little early so while you’re waiting for your parents to pick you up everyone can go outside and play on the playground.” Ms. Carol says.

Before I can even think, I hear one of the other girls yell out “Yes let’s race to the swings. The last one there has to push us on the swings.” I look at Miley smiling at me.

“One, two, three and gooooo.” Miley and the other girls start to take off and I start to catch up with Miley but she is still in front of me as we all run out to the playground.

All ten of us are running out the door and threw the small yard towards the playground. I unfortunately am last but I had a late start they all started before me I was not ready.

“Yea, we won. I guess our new dance member or like Ms. Carol said our new star is going to have to learn to run faster or she will be pushing us on the swings a lot.”

All the girls giggle and laugh, not teasing me just kidding around. “Yea I wasn’t ready you girls started before me, next time I will be ready and win.” I say smiling at them while there getting on the swings. I start pushing them one at a time; I walk behind each swing and push the other girls.

“Miley come here for a minute I want to ask you something.” Miley jumps off the swing and comes over to me. “Hey where is mommy I mean your mom she was supposed to pick me up while you were at dance class.”

I watch as Miley just lifts her hands up. “I have no clue that was the plan. Something else must of happen, mom always drops me off and ambers dad picks me up and he drops me off at home usually.”

“Miley, Cindy…can you girls run up here really quick I have a message for you.” We hear Ms. Carol calling us and we stop talking to each other and hear her.

Miley and I look towards the building than Miley speaks. “I’ll race you there on three. Ready one, two, and three…” We both take off running towards the building Miley barely beats me this time but she does win again.

“Wow you girls run fast. Did you both have a good time today?” We both turn and look at each other smiling and say yes Ms. Carol at the same time. Damn I sound like a little girl and I ran across the yard like a little kid too.

I really need to stop acting like this. “Cindy your mommy called and said for you to catch a ride home with Miley and Amber okay?”

“Okay Ms. Carol.” I say noticing Miley smiling from ear to ear. I heard the teacher say my mommy called that is just wonderful now Penny is saying she is my mommy.

Ms. Carol turns when she hears a SUV pull into the parking lot. Miley and I follow her staring at the SUV. That car looks like I have seen it before, but I cannot remember from where.

“Speaking of Amber's dad, looks like he just pulled in the parking lot. Amber your dad is here.” Ms. Carol yells out to Amber on the playground.

We turn and watch Amber running across the yard in her pink tights and pink leotards. “Okay Ms. Carol I am coming.” Damn is that what I looked like running over here.

I really need to get some jeans or something anything is better than all girls’ clothes, I have been wearing since I got out of the hospital.

Come to think of it, I have not worn any pants of any kind since I left the hospital. Just skirts and dresses and now these darn pink tights, and pink leotard.

“Okay girls I am glad you had fun. Cindy have your mommy call me so we can get you signed up to be part of the class full time.”

I look at her in shock. There is no way I am going to wear these tights and leotards every time I come here. How do I tell her that I had fun but I don’t want to ever be seen dressed like this?

“Okay Ms. Carol I will make sure she knows to call you.” I hear Miley say as we start walking with Amber towards their SUV.

I take Miley's hand. “Miley you can't tell mommy to let me come here again I don’t want to wear these clothes ever again I look like such a little girly girl.”

“Oh chill out Cindy. You are a girly girl. Just like you said I will tell our mommy that we had a great time and you want to come back little sister.”

I realize Miley is right I just did call her my mommy. Before I could respond we are over by Amber's SUV and when I see her dad I remember where I seen this car before.

“Hi girls did all of you have a great time in dance class?” He opens the back door as Miley gets in and Amber gets in the front. I climb in after Miley.

The second I get in the back seat, I want to freak out. This is Steve my archrival from high school, and our next-door neighbor. I bet he is trying to hit on Penny since he thinks I am out of the picture.

“So little Miss Cindy my name is Mr. Steve and I am your next-door neighbor. How was your first day at dance class, did you have fun?”

I look at him as I try to secure my safety belt. “Here let me get that for you. Amber had a hard time doing it when she was a baby so I will get that for you.”

“There ya go little one you’re all buckled up. Now let’s get you girls on the road.” We pull out of the parking lot and I see Miley smiling at me as we drive than she looks out the window.

Amber turns around and smiles at Miley and me. “I am so glad Cindy you are in our dance class. You made it so fun, I never seen Ms. Carol so happy when she was working with you.” Amber says.

“Oh no I just realize I left all my clothes at the dance class. These are Ms. Carols extra dance outfit.” I say aloud for everyone to hear.

Miley turns and looks me in the eyes. “Don’t worry I will tell mommy it was an accident so she doesn’t spank you for leaving your pretty clothes behind.”

“Speaking of your mom she called me and asked for me to pick you up Cindy she was having lunch with her boss again. She has been spending a lot of lunches with him lately that’s why I picked you up Miley all these weeks from dance class.”

I look up hearing Penny was having lunch with her boss. Man that is the guy that was caught cheating on his now ex-wife. Man he is a big guy too I remember meeting him at the last Christmas party. He is like six foot six and drives a sports car too.

“Where are we going daddy this isn’t the way home?” Miley and I look out the window and we try to figure where we are.

I shake my head hearing that Penny has been going out on several lunches with her boss. Her single rich boss.

“Oh I forgot to tell you girls that your mommy has to pick up the twins after the game. They are cheerleading and she asked for me to meet her at the game.”

Great did he say your mommy-meaning Penny is my mommy too? Darn it I really need to talk to Penny about this. “Okay girls we are here.” As we stop in the high school parking lot.

“You mean our mommy is here picking up our twin sisters Mr. Steve?” Miley says. Man, she said our mommy and our twin sisters she is treating me like a little girl too.

Amber climbs out and opens my door as I try to undo the safety belt but I cannot get it. “Here let me help you get that Cindy. This safety belt is child proof I couldn’t do it when I was a baby but I can now.”

“Okay you can climb down now Cindy be careful we don’t want you to get hurt.” I look at her treating me like a baby and I just ignore her and shake my head.

Miley takes my hand and Amber takes my other hand as we walk with her dad towards the football field. “Sounds like the game is still playing.” We hear the crowd cheering for something exciting on the field must of happen.

“Look there's our mommy's minivan Cindy.” I turn and see it sitting in a parking spot. I realize Miley said our mommy, but I cannot correct her here or everyone would hear us.

We walk through the entrance and the whole crowd gets on their feet. We can barely hear anything when we notice Amber's dad answering his cell phone. “Oh hi baby where are you? We saw your minivan in the parking lot.”

“Hold up girls your mommy is on the phone.” Holy smoke did he just answer the phone saying hi baby, answering the call from my Penny. Is that the right way to talk to my wife? What the heck is going on here they sure sound like more than just next-door neighbors?

The three of us stop walking and watch him talking to Penny saying; “yea, yea okay.” and so on. There is no way to understand what the conversation is about.

“Okay girls your mommy is in the bleachers and she wants us to come up there. She said she is near the entrance do any of you see her?”

All of us look up at the same time as we start scanning the freaking millions of people in the stands. There really aren’t millions of people, but it sure is packed. There is no way we are going to see her from standing here.

“Does anyone see her yet?” We here Amber's dad, Steve who is a freaking retard if we see her we would say something.

We stand there looking around still until. “I see mommy, I mean umm Ms. Penny waving at us.” Everyone sees where I am pointing to and they start waving too. I cannot believe I called her mommy again.

“Okay girls follow me hold hands so we don’t get separated. Good job Cindy seeing your mommy.” Miley smiles at me hearing him referring to Penny as my mommy again.

We start weaving in and out of people as Steve is just going at his normal pace as the three of us are trying to keep up with him. Were a whole lot smaller than him and we have to almost fight through the masses to keep up with him.

Finally, we get to Penny and I start to notice everyone smiling at us. I stare back at them trying to figure out what their problem is. I see some lady staring at us and specially me so I turn and catch eye contact with her smiling at me.

“Where do you girls go to gymnastics at? Here in town, my little Tammy is going into kindergarten and she looks to be about the same age as you?” Oh, man, I forgot what we are wearing and all of a sudden, I feel naked. I forgot totally that we three are still wearing our gymnastics clothes.

Oh man that makes total sense now everyone was staring at us because we are wearing pink tights and matching leotards oh man this bites.

“Um yes we go to Ms. Carol's dance and gymnastics studio here in town. My little sister Cindy is really shy.” I turn and hear Miley respond to the lady's comments.

That is so messed up Miley said I was her little sister again. I need to have a talk with her when we get home. “Come on girls hurry up to mommy.” Miley and I turn hearing our mommy calling us.

“Sorry our mommy is calling us we have to go ma’am. It was nice meeting you maybe we will see little Tammy at gymnastics sometime.”

We start to walk away. “Thanks again girls, you look so cute in your dance outfits.” The smiling lady says. That is weird she is smoking hot and all I thought about was that I have a skirt like hers at home that I seen in my dresser. Man I need to get a grip.

“Hey girls you look so cute in you dance outfits, and Cindy you look great too. I guess you went to gymnastics and dance with Miley did you have fun sweetie?”

Everyone starts to sit down before Miley and I get there. Steve of course sits next to Penny and Amber, Miley sit next to each other, and there is no room. Darn I will sit between Penny and Steve that will piss him off.

“Steve can you move closer to Amber so I can sit there is no more room?” I see Penny look at me and Steve gives me a weird look too.

I move to where he needs to slide over and I feel his hands around my waist as he picks me up and sits me down on in his lap. “Hey I don’t want to sit here I am not a baby ya know.” I say.

“Oh that is so nice of you Steve to let her sit in your lap since there was no more room left on the bench.” I roll my eyes hearing Penny. “Oh and Cindy you need to call him Mr. Steve like the other girls do okay sweetie?”

I give her a mean look. “But mommy I don’t want to sit on his lap please.” Oh, no I didn’t call her mommy in front of everyone.

“Mommy can I have a drink I forgot to bring my drink from the car.” Miley says butting into my conversation and hopefully everyone will forget I called Penny my wife mommy.

Steve pulls out his wallet and gives Miley a 20-dollar bill. “Miley maybe you can get drinks for all of us. Me and your mommy will stay here and hold our seats okay?” while I am sitting I feel something rubbing against my leotard covered bottom wish Steve would move that stuff out of his pocket. Wait a minute that is his; holy smoke I am sitting on his bulge in his pants and that is his cock.

“I will come with you too Miley.” I slide off of Steve's lap and happen to notice his bulge getting bigger. I look away, and I see penny staring at me staring between his legs.

Penny catches me staring at Steve’s bulge as I get off of his lap rubbing my bottom. I cannot believe I was sitting on his penis, I wonder if it is as big as it felt while I was sitting on it, how gross. What am I thinking before as a man I would kick his ass, now I am thinking about if his penis is big or not.

“You girls be good, and stay together especially you little girl. Yes I am talking to you Cindy, do you hear me?”

Penny looks at me and I just stare at her. “You better answer mommy or she will give you a spanking again.” I turn and hear Miley say she will spank me again, I didn’t know she knew about when Penny spanked me and made me wet my panties I mean wet myself.

“Yes I hear you.” I say while I try not to think about Miley knowing I got a spanking.

Penny looks at me. “Yes I hear you what little girl?” I continue to stare at Penny as I wonder why she is treating me like a lil girl, but I guess I do look like a lil girl to everyone.

“I mean yes I hear you mommy.” I try to make it sound like I am being tough but instead I sound like a toddler. I turn and notice Miley smiling from ear to ear that she made me call her mommy in front of everyone.

Amber, Miley, and I start walking down the bleachers and I still cannot stop thinking about me sitting on Mr. Steve's penis bulge. Oh well at least I am not back there sitting with them. “Slow down Miley you are going too fast.” I say as we walk.

“Okay, okay were almost off the bleachers than it will be easier to walk silly little girl.” That is so messed up Miley is teasing me now.

Amber turns around and smiles at Miley and I. “Is your little sister always so whinny Miley?” I watch both of them turn and stare at me waiting for Miley to respond.

“I am not whinny I am just tired from all that gymnastic and dance stuff I never did that before you both are used to it.” Both of them ignore me as we leave the bleachers and start walking over to the food court area where they sell all the munchies and stuff.

We get in front of the snack bar area and I notice Miley and Amber looking at the billboard reading the menu. I look up to read what they have for candy, and the different types of soft drinks and stuff but the words and lettering looks way different.

“What can I help you with girls?” All three of us look at the teenager behind the counter. “Looks like the three of you are coming from gymnastics, when you grow up I bet you will be great cheerleaders.”

Miley turns and makes eye contact with the teenager. “Our twin sisters are already cheerleaders when we grow up we want to be just like them.” Miley brags and smiles.

“Oh that’s great so Mary and Stephanie must be your big sisters than. They are the only twins on the squad.” I look at her like how did she know that. “I am also on the squad but I twisted my ankle in practice so I have to sit this game out see.”

We look as she shows us her bandaged foot. “I just noticed that the junior varsity cheerleaders are cheering the rest of the game. A couple of the varsity cheerleaders just past and were going under the bleaches.”

“You girls are way too young to go under the bleachers with boys like them.” Miley turns and looks at Amber than at me.

Oh know what is that look Miley is giving me. I seen that look on Mary’s face when she was a little girl like me, and she was up to something. I mean when she was a little girl umm yea not like me. Oh whatever.

“We will be right back were going to see if our sisters want something too.” Miley turns and Amber follows.

I look confused. Miley can we stop at the bathroom first I really need to go potty really quick okay?” Both of them don’t stop walking or even slow down, they just ignore me totally.

“We will be quick so you can wait you’re a big girl right?” Oh, man am I supposed to say I am a big girl. What is the difference being a big girl or little girl I am still a girl? I just shake my head not responding.

We see two people up in the distance and it looks like a guy and a girl and there kissing. We sneak up closer and really quite so, they cannot hear us. There is a small maintenance shack down there so we sneak around it to get a closer look.

I hear the other two girls giggling and then I realize I am giggling also when they tell me to be quite. “Shhh Cindy you are giggling too loud.”

“Isn't that one of your big sisters Miley?” Miley turns and I look and sure enough that is Mary standing there wearing her cheerleading uniform making out with some guy.

We hide by the maintenance shack as we watch them kissing than the boys hands reach around the back of her uniform and go under the back of her skirt. The guy is squeezing her pantied bottom while we stare.

“I can't believe Mary is letting that guy do that to her Miley.” We three stare not saying anything.

Amber comes closer. “Remember when we seen Mary in her room with her boyfriend they were doing a lot more than kissing.” I listen to Amber and Miley, and I cannot believe Mary is doing that kind of stuff. Wonder what Miley and Amber so them doing.

“Look there she goes Miley.” We hear Amber say. Miley and I stare more and sure enough Mary slid her hand down the boys chest and was rubbing his massive bulge threw his shorts as they were kissing.

We stare and my eyes are like bulging out of my head not believing what I am seeing. I cannot believe this what my daughter is doing. All of a sudden she slides her hand inside his shorts and you can see she is stroking him inside his shorts while there kissing.

Wow, Mary sure looks like she is enjoying herself. Not to mention her boyfriend’s hands are everywhere. Mary sure is going for it; I wonder what it feels like to be doing that to a guy. What am I thinking? But, Mary sure looks like she is enjoying herself.

Oh man I still cannot believe my eyes, I mean I know what Penny and I did when we were younger it is just too crazy seeing my teenage daughter doing this. But she sure looks like she is having fun.

“Come on you guys let’s get out of here, who wants to watch this anyway that looks gross to me?” I hear Amber say as I watch Mary, and then I turn around and notice that Amber and Miley are not there.

I look around and get kind of scared when I don’t see them. Oh man where did they go? I slowly look to the left than to the right not seeing Miley or Amber. I cross my legs together thinking should I find them or go straight to the restroom.

“Who is that?” I turn around and I am face to face with Mary staring at me. “Oh my god that is you daddy dearest I love your little pink tights and matching leotard. You must be in baby Miley's class now right? I guess I should be calling you little sister seeing you dressed like this.”

I cross my legs and look up at Mary. I want to argue with her calling me her little sister but I need to use the bathroom so I will wait until later.

“Whatever Mary we did watch you with your boyfriend but I won't tell mommy, I mean Penny what we watched you do with him.”

Mary's eyes start to light up like she is an alien from another planet and she is going to explode. “I don’t care what you seen because if you even think of telling on me I will make your life even worse little BABY sister so don’t mess with me Cindy.”

“I may look like a little girl but I am still your father and you will listen to me.” I notice Mary's eyes start to light up again at me being forceful with her.

Mary grabs my arm. “You don’t look like a little girl you ARE a little girl or I should say a little BABY GIRL. Just look between your legs little sister you’re not a man or even a boy anymore you’re a little baby girl.”

“Don’t worry Mary I won't tell mommy I mean your mom what we watched you do with your boyfriend.” I try to change the subject but all I can think about is keeping my legs together, and finding a bathroom fast.

“You be a good girl and maybe when you’re older I will help you find your own boyfriend little sis. That would be fun than I can watch you playing with him so I know you’re doing it right hehehe.” Mary giggles as I slowly turn trying to shake her hand off my arm.

Mary smiles at me. “Where do you think you’re going little sister?” I notice her looking down at me crossing my legs. “Now you be a good girl and I won't spank you.”

“What I am you father Mary so go have fun with your boyfriend and I will see you later.” I shake my arm again real fast and brake loose from her grip and this is where I made my next mistake.

I should of broke loose than ran for my life but I broke loose, turned, and walked away slowly until Mary grabbed me again. “Hey let me go Mary I told you I won't tell mommy what I seen you doing with your boyfriend. Just let me go.”

“Who said you could leave yet little sister? I guess I have to teach you a lesson little girl.” I feel her holding my arm real tight and then the next thing I am laying over her lap. With my feet kicking.

No way is this happening to me. I am laying across my teenage daughters lap like I am a little child. “Smack” I feel her give me a hard smack across my bottom right through the tights and leotard. “Now stop your kicking or you will make this worse.” I hear Mary saying something but I am way too busy trying to break free until I feel the first hard smack on my bottom.

“Okay I warned you little sister. SMACK, SMACK SMACK” I start to cry softly and then I feel Mary letting me back down on the ground as she sees me crying and keeping my legs crossed with my hands between my legs.

Mary smiles at me while I am crying and she puts one of her hands on each of my knees. “No Mary please don’t do that.” I cry softly.

“Are you going to be a good little girl daddy?” I feel her start spreading my knees apart.

My head looks up if she moves my legs anymore I am going to pee all over myself. “Yes Mary I will be good I promise.”

“You are going to be a good what daddy?” I still feel pressure on her hands as she slowly moves my legs apart.

I feel like I am going to explode and wet myself any second. “I will be a good little girl Mary I promise.” The second I say that I see a big grin on Mary's face from ear to ear, than I relax.

“Good girl little Cindy.” The second after her comment both her hand spread both my knees totally apart and I feel myself peeing and I cannot stop. “Spread your legs and squat or you will soak your tights too baby sis.”

I don't know what to do as I listen and I see the stream of pee coming out between my legs making a small puddle on the floor. I start to cry louder now that I am peeing threw my clothes.

“Don’t worry little sis we can go back to moms van and change you real quick unless you want to go back and let mom see you wet your panties again.”

I feel scared but Mary is making sense the last thing I want is to have Penny see me in wet panties. “When you are done going potty just stand up and we can walk to the van before anyone sees you wet yourself again.”

“Okay I guess.” I stand up straight and notice that my tights are only wet between the legs so that is a good thing. I thought for sure both my legs would be soaked also, from how much I peed. I still need to go more but the last thing I want to do is pee more in front of Mary.

I rub both my eyes and Mary smiles at me. “Okay little daddy dearest lets walk to mommy's car so we can get you changed.” I ignore Mary's comment making me feel like I am a toddler. We start walking together, as we are back with all the people leaving the bleachers behind. I smile feeling relaxed as we walk towards the parking lot.

“Ring, Ring. Oh its mom calling on my cell. You better hold my hand so you don’t get lost with all these big people.” I reach up and take Mary’s hand as she answers her phone with the other. “Oh hi mom what's going on?”

I can hear Penny’s voice barely and I have no idea what she is saying but by her tone, she seems concerned. “No everything is okay she is with me she kind of had an accident and were walking back to your van to get my little sister Cindy changed.”

“Oh good I was starting to worry about her since Miley and Amber came back without her.” I notice Mary puts her phone on speaker so I can hear Penny.

I hear Penny's voice and she is more relaxed now. “Mom I put my cell on speaker so little Cindy can hear you too.” I smile also hearing Penny’s voice.

“Okay girls you be good and Cindy you listen to your big sister she is in charge when I am not around, and she will take care of you until your back here honey okay?”

Oh, god she called Mary my big sister and she put her in charge. “Come on little sister answer mommy so she knows you’re okay she was worried about you.”

“I am okay you don’t have to worry mommy.” What the hell did I just say no way I just called Penny mommy and in front of Mary? I look up and see Mary smiling from ear to ear.

What the hell is happening to me? We stop at Penny’s van. “Okay mom were at the van I will make sure she is okay. We will see you in a bit.” Mary looks down at me still holding her hand. “Tell your mommy bye bye little sis.”

“Bye mommy.” Oh shit I called Penny mommy again. Mary hit the beeper on the key chain and the van door opens up.

I start to climb in. “Okay mom we will see you after I change her.” I turn and see Mary smiling at me again. “Okay little sister get undressed and I will get you some dry clothes.”

“What in front of you and everyone in the parking lot?” Mary climbs in and shuts the door smiling at me.

I wonder what she is thinking about as I see a big grin on Mary's face, as she looks in the bag on the seat. “Don’t worry little sister the windows are tinted and it is just us girls here. Now strip and hurry I don’t want these pee soaked clothes to get on the seat.”

“Okay I guess.” She is right there is no way anyone can see in the vans windows. I remember before my accident when Penny and I were messing around in the back seat of this van while the girls were watching a game right her in the same parking lot.

I giggle to myself thinking about that. I look down at my legs, I snap out of my little daydream moment, and I am totally naked with Mary staring between my legs. “Wow your little potty is all red you must be getting a little infection since you wet your panties.”

I look down and she is right I am red around my new little vagina. “Lay back and I will put some lotion on you little sis.” Man I hate when she calls me that, it makes me feel so small.

“Here hold the bag on your tummy while I fix you up.” I feel the small pink bag put on my chest and tummy as I hold onto it so it doesn’t fall on the floor.

I feel some cold lotion being rubbed in around my private area as I look up at Mary, and I can barely see her with the bag on my tummy. “I bet this lotion feels real good on your little vagina daddy.” I hear her teasing me again.

“You sure don’t look like a big strong daddy anymore who always yelled at me.” I start to feel concerned hearing the tone of her voice. “Now lift your little bottom up daddy dearest so I can get you changed.”

I lift my bottom up high so she doesn’t think I am a little baby. The bad thing is the second I do that I feel a warm dry diaper being slid between my legs. Before I can breathe twice she secures the tape of the pink disposable diaper around me.

“Hey Mary I don’t want to wear a diaper I am not a baby you know.” I move the pink bag off my tummy and the pink diaper makes me look so small.

Mary is smiling down at me ignoring me, as I feel her sliding some new pink tights up my legs. “Sorry little daddy there aren’t any pretty panties in the bag for you so you will have to wear the cute little diaper”.

“But I don’t want to wear a diaper Mary.” I feel the tights being pulled up and over the diaper. Mary continues to ignore me and what is my choice.

I sure hope she pulls some pants or even shorts out of the bag I am so tired of wearing dresses and skirts. I haven’t worn and pants or even shorts since I had my accident. I guess I am just screwed since she put tights on me I am sure they will go underneath a dress or another skirt.

“What is that Mary?” I see something pink and silky. “I can't wear that with a diaper Mary please. No that’s wet still I don’t want to wear the pink leotard.”

I feel her bending my elbows and sliding my arms into the little pink leotard. “Oh would you rather wear a pretty dress daddy?” Mary smiles as she asks me if I rather wear a pretty dress.

“Yes Mary I rather wear a dress than my wet leotards and tights. Please I feel silly enough wearing tights and a leotard but do I really have to wear pee soaked ones too?”

I look up as I feel the pink leotard stretch and form around my body. “Well lucky for you this isn’t your pee soaked leotard and tights. These are Miley's extra set of dance clothes she keeps in her bag.”

“Since there Miley's they are bigger and fit perfect over your diaper.” I look down and I am now totally changed with the diaper bulging threw the tights and leotard plainly seen by anyone that I am wearing a diaper under my dance clothes.

I don’t mean my dance clothes I mean Miley's clothes. What am I thinking like a girl I really need to get a grip. I play with my long hair like a little girl but I don’t notice I am acting like a typical little girl?

“I’ll tell ya what daddy dearest I will let you make a big girl decision. I will let you choose, you can either wear you pee soaked leotards and pee soaked tights with no diaper, and everyone will see and smell that you wet yourself like the baby you are.”

I am so screwed while I listen to Mary's ideas. “Or you can wear Miley's extra dry dance clothes with the diaper.” I am thinking about it for so long like my response will be the difference between world peace or war.

“Okay I guess I will wear the dry clothes with the...” I see Mary smiling at me waiting for me to finish what I was saying.

I ignore her stare. “So you want to wear what daddy?” Oh I look at Mary and I can tell she just wants me to say aloud what I choose to wear.

“Okay I want to wear the dry clothes with the diaper; okay I said it are you happy?”

Mary's grin is so big looks like she is going to explode. “I just want to make sure I understand you daddy dearest. You want to wear your diaper right?”

“Yes Mary I want to wear my diaper.” Just hearing me say that; I feel like I have shrunk down to the level of being a small toddler as I put my head down ashamed and beaten by my own daughter.

The grin on Mary's face says it all. She has beaten me again, how can she out smart me I mean I was an adult I went through school and college and my own teenage daughter is smarter than me.

Oh well know sense whining about it at least I am not wearing peed on leotards and tights. The good things are what I should focus on I won't smell like pee at least. So that is a good thing.

“Okay princess daddy give me your hand.” Without thinking, I just put my hand out and Mary takes my hand and helps me out of the van.

I am standing for the whole world to see in a bulky diaper covered by tights and a leotard. “Mary what are you doing I can't walk around dressed like this?” I hear her hit the beeper on the key ring and the van locks.

“Don’t worry lots of baby's wear diapers daddy you will fit right in hehehehe.” I hear her giggle as we start to walk back towards the bleachers. I watch as we walk through all the people. Most of them are ignoring me. I guess it is not an odd sight seeing a little girl in her dance outfit wearing a diaper.

Oh my god I am looking at myself like I am a real baby girl what the hell is Mary making me think like. Damn I wish I didn’t admit to saying I wanted to wear the diaper I am sure I will not hear the end of it.

“You want something to drink little princess before we go back up in the bleachers baby sister?”

Wow, I don’t know how to respond hearing all her insults. So, I will just ignore her calling me a little princess and her baby sister. I will get her back, but come to think of it, that is what she said to me.

Mary said she would get me back for getting her in trouble and being a mean dad to her. Mary thinks I was mean to her, but I know I was not the best dad but I wasn’t bad I don’t think.

Here I am walking up the bleachers in pink tights and a matching leotard, and wearing a freaking diaper too. My life is out of control for sure I should have at least told her when we were near the restrooms I still have to go potty; I mean use the bathrooms still.

“Look up there my little sissy daddy; mommy is waving at us.” I turn my head and see Penny standing in front of her seat waving at us. “Looks like our mom had her hands in Amber's dads lap until she seen us daddy. You aren’t jealous are you hehehe?”

I look real quick and see the blanket over his lap as we walk closer. “Here she is mom I just wanted to drop her off so she doesn’t get lost again. Little baby Cindy had an accident so I changed her.”

“You put her in a diaper Mary how come?” I turn and look at Mary smiling at me from ear to ear.

Why is she smiling so hard? I turn and wait for Mary to respond. “Well I gave her a choice and little Cindy said she wanted to wear a diaper, so I put one on her.” Penny looks at me with a concerned look on her face.

“Is that true sweetie did you ask for a diaper?” Mary is grinning from ear to ear as we make eye contact and what do I say? How do I respond? I did ask to wear a diaper I just didn’t know I was going to leave the van wearing it.

I turn and see Penny looking at me still concerned. “Um yes I did ask for the diaper.” I look down at my feet totally embarrassed.

“That’s not how you talk to our mom baby Cindy.” I feel Mary grab my arm.

Penny stares at me. “Yes I wanted to wear a diaper mommy, I had an accident, and I didn’t want to have another one.” I want to run or jump into a hole and hide but I cannot even cry because it is true I asked to wear the damn diaper.

“Well we will have to pick up some more the next time we are at the store baby girl.” I see Mary smiling at me grinning still from ear to ear.

I feel a little pee squirt into the diaper and I stop it before anyone could notice. What am I going to do wait until the end of the game then use the bathroom I don’t think I could wait 30 seconds let alone to the end of the game? I wonder how long before it is over anyway?

I guess what's the difference if I wet myself now anyways at least I am wearing a diaper. I look around and no one is staring at me as I start to pee in my diaper.

The second I start to pee into the diaper Steve puts his hands around my waist, picks me up, and sits me down on his lap. Oh man I can’t stop peeing at least he cannot tell I am wetting myself while I am sitting in his lap. I don’t even try to stop peeing anymore.

I turn and see Penny smiling at me with an odd look on her face like she knows some secret or something. I reach out and take her hand.

“You know if we leave now we won't get stuck in all the traffic leaving the game.” I look back into Penny's smiling face. “What do you think sweetie?”

Penny smiles as she sees me sitting a little un comfortable on his lap. “Yea mommy let’s go now.” Oh, man, I said mommy again to Penny but I didn’t even think I just said it. Well were in public so that will be my defense if she says anything about me calling her mommy again.

“Here give me your hand sweetie, come on girls lets beat the traffic.” Penny takes my hand, we start to leave, and I notice Amber and her dad following behind us.

We start walking across the parking lot and Miley looks at me. “Hey little sister I’ll race you to the car your so slow I know I will beat you.” Miley smacks my arm and takes off as I start to run after her.

“Girls be careful.” We both run full bore to the car and Miley wins by a hair. “You cheated I wasn’t ready to start. You started before me Miley.”

Penny smiles but shakes her head. “Girls, girls enough of arguing just get inside so we can get home. I climb in after Miley and get back in my car seat I mean the car seat. “Here let mommy buckle you up sweetie.”

“Why do I have to be in a car seat and Miley doesn’t?” I say as Penny is closing the sliding do on the van. Looks like she is ignoring me.

Miley pulls my hair and I turn to her as Penny gets in the driver’s seat. “You have to be in the car seat because you’re a baby Cindy.”

“No I am not tell her mommy I am not a baby. Mommy tell her.” Oh, my god I sound totally like a little toddler. I stop talking when I realize how I sound.

Mary turns around and then looks me in the eyes. “She sure sounds like a baby to me mom and looking at that wet diaper I would say she acts and looks like a baby too.”

“Did you wet your diaper again little Cindy?” I hear Penny say and she is calling me little Cindy again but we are not in public as we drive out of the parking lot.

I ignore Penny asking me if I wet my diaper again and I just sit there until Stephanie pulls my hair from the seat behind me. “Mom asked you a question.” I ignore Stephanie and just sit in the car seat not talking.

“Stop it Stephanie.” I say while I look away from anyone trying to make eye contact with me.

We pull in the driveway at home and I relax as Mary opens my door and un buckles my safety belt. Stephanie and Miley are up by the front door already as Penny un-locks the door while Mary and I walk in last. Miley and I stand by Penny as she puts one of her hands on each of our shoulders.

“Okay girls go get changed and you can play in your room while I start dinner.” Mary and Stephanie are standing behind Penny smiling at me.

I feel Miley grab my hand and start pulling me into her room. “Miley my clothes or my new clothes aren’t in here there in mommy's room I mean in my room.”

“Well I will race you and see who can get dressed first. I will count too ten so that will give you a chance to get into mommy’s room.” I start to walk out the door and I hear Miley counting then I run up the stairs almost crashing into Stephanie.

When I get to the top of the stairs I hear Mary and Stephanie talking to mom I mean Penny. “Mom you need any help with dinner?”

“No I am good just go get changed out of your cheerleading uniforms and check in on your little sisters okay?” What the hell she is telling Mary and Stephanie to check up on their little sisters meaning more than one meaning me counting as one of the little sisters.

Oh, I better get change I forgot Miley is racing me, when I hear her stop counting and say GO. I run into mommy's bedroom I mean my bedroom, I slowly tear off the leotard that feels like it was glued to me, and I slide down the tights.

The closet has tons of little dresses and skirts hanging everywhere so I just grab the pink princess top and short pink pleated skirt. This looks easy to put on so I don’t have to worry about buttons, or zippers on the back of the dresses anymore.

I pull the tiny pink skirt up my legs and over the diaper after I try to pull the princess top down more since it doesn’t cover my tummy all the way. Oh, the heck with it I start walking down the stairs and see Miley walking out of her room in a yellow flowered dress that is just above her knees.

“Looks like I won again little sister.” I don’t pay too much attention to how short my skirt is until Miley looks at my outfit up and down. “I like your outfit Cindy it looks really pretty on you. Do you think my dress is pretty too?”

I smile hearing Miley say how nice I look in the clothes I picked. “Yes your dress is really pretty Miley. I like it a lot.”

“Good because the way it seems to be working when I outgrow this dress you will be getting all my hand me downs so that’s cool right?”

I feel her take my hand as we walk in her room and sit on her floor when she hands me a Barbie and we start playing Barbie's in the center of her floor.

Laying on my tummy I don’t notice that the skirt I am wearing is so short that the pink diaper is in plain view. “You girls having fun in here?”

We both hear mommy say and we both answer at the same time “Yes mommy.” But neither one of us look at her we just continue to play with Barbie's.

“Looks like there having fun mom.” I don’t turn around but Mary is standing next to Penny smiling at us.

The end of part 9

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos