Arooo....10

Printer-friendly version

Arooo…10

*Previously…………

He looks at Justin this time. “Bramblewood.”
“What’s that?”
Justin’s closing books and he’s grabbing new clothes. “It’s one of the major guild houses for those of the craft. This could be really bad if they turned on us.”
“Would they?”
“I wouldn’t have thought so. They’re closer to the druidic types.”
I’m stuffing down barely warmed burgers with liver puree smothered on them with some cheese and I’m over getting dressed and it’s no time to get all girly about being naked in from if them….yes they both looked even during this.
“Okay then mages or not we’re moving out…Tim…you and your lads with us?”
He’s staring at me and I can smell apprehension on him but anger too and his attraction all mixed together.
“Aye…these fuckers are so interested in demons then let’s give them hell.”
I slip my SWAT pants on and my feet into the combat boots using a cantrip to lace and tie them as I get a dark grey sweater on over my sports bra and just grab the leather jacket.
“You got an armory?”
“I grew up in Belfast what d’you think?”

*And Now…………

We move pretty fast through the manor house and there’s men getting armed and some shifting already eschewing the guns and armor and weapons and run past Tim and he does something Stevie like and charges them up and they take off really, really fast.

Okay…

Then he takes me by the wrist and leads me through a door. Fake wood I smell metal and oil and then gun oil and more…

“Oh hello pretties…” I mean that too. I know some guys get a little testosterone lift from seeing fire power like this and stuff. Me…yep, pointyness in stereo.

I might be a girl, I might be a wolf but y’know I’m still a SEAL.

I’m really not long in getting some of the things that I want myself.

Thrown knives those I take with three slim packs and stashing them by clipping them onto my combat fatigues. Then carbide combat knife and once those are settled I go for a pair of US combat Colt .45 standards…yeah I know old school but a couple of extra mags and I’m good a .45 to me is a lot better than a nine especially if you really know actually how to shoot.

The last thing I grab is a Franchi shotgun they have there. It’s a nasty enough toy especially with SSG ammo which is what I’m getting a box of and a drum magazine. This is going to be an urban fight and an assault shotgun will have good spread and I can push the stock in on this one making it a very nasty sort of carbine.

Put me in the field and sure I’ll take an assault weapon if I really need one but other than that I go for something like this or a P-90.

I see Justin shaking his head at the weapons being offered to him and he just takes a revolver they have there and a box of shells for it and a knife, not even a combat knife but a hunting one and that’s actually smart.

It’s not smart to use a weapon that you’re not familiar with.

I grab a black military style knit cap and I’m pulling it on and looking at Tim and his guys and Justin.

“We ready?”

“We are.” Tim says nodding.

“Absolutely not.” Justin says and that sort of makes me smile.

“Have some faith wizard I’ll watch your back.”

“Sure Erica watch my bum.”

“I…” I’m turning red it’s….dammit now I’m thinking about that now.

Tim and his men chuckle and they leave and we go with going through a bunch of halls and then down some stairs to what looks like those old domed sort of sewer ways that lead out to another hall way or what really seems like a steam tunnel and that leads through a door to this underground parking garage.

They have a bunch of black SUV’s there and we all pile in and we head out in a train of about six of them and flanked by four people on motor cycles as we speed through the night time streets of London.

*Bramblewood…………

He chanted the ancient holy prayer over and over to the angel and prayed for the strength to enter him as they pulled up to the witches den.

“Kill the lights we stop here.”

“Yes father.”

They had a good crew, a small company of the faithful all of them Templars of good standing and hard me that new that evil often hid in the most softest of guises.

Women…children…old men…

He slide out of the van with the crystal in hand and he could see through the light of heaven that shone into him the markings of witchery and foulness that warded this unholy place all leaching off the leylines that ran into this place.

Stealing power from the land.

Stealing the power of the earth.

This belonged to mankind and mankind alone these creatures these witches and all of their inhuman powers and taint…yes taint poisoning the wellspring here that was the ley line nexus point where the powers of the earth crossed to make a fountain of energy.

“This is the place men. This will be a horrible battle and we will be called to put things that look like those that we are protecting to the sword tonight and we will cleanse this place in the name of the holy arch angel Asmodeus.”

They were gathering ex-police and soldiers, bikers and even street gangers that he had seen fit to rescue from the squalor they were in.

“We have to do this; we’ve all seen what the world has become without the guidance of god almighty and his true chosen ones. Politicians are evil and tainted bent to the will of these evil invaders that have leeched from our land for ages on ages. Fae and Beasts and these…these witches taking the powers of the invaders into them and corrupting themselves and their children and even mankind itself…all the wars and all the greed and the homosexuals and their deviants creations of men acting as women and women acting as they should not be…tonight, tonight we must gird ourselves to do the right thing, the pure thing and the godly thing….and break the seal here and help free our true savior.”

The men nodded some had tears and looks of hurtful joy as they new what was to come and yet still knew deep in their souls that they were part of something deeper.

“We go.”

“Aye!” They all said with passion even if not so loud as to alert the heathens.

The teens the gang kids he sent in first anointing them with the green light of the angel until it shone in them a little and they headed off to first draw the fire and face the defenders of this place.

The real fighters came next also anointed and braced for war.

“Kill every adult that defies us, be wary of sorcery and capture all that you can and bring them to…there to the auditorium.”

He waited and he could here some fighting started in there and he could feel the wards being tripped and once the way was clear he nodded to his most loyal followers and headed in with the way safe and cleared for them.

A beatific smile started to spread over his face and he felt the dying starting to happen and he reached with the stone to pull them inside and feed his master…their savior.

More…they needed more and….they needed the children.

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So stupid

but that's mankind for you. That master of theirs might be an arch-something, but it's no angel! Any time someone starts talking about hates this and that, it's not the one that dwells in Heaven. Try someplace a lot warmer and less welcoming.

I can only hope she and her boys gets there fast. They'll have a target rich environment, A SEAL's dream!

Hugs.
Grover

Asmodeus is one that followed Lucipher so he...

No longer what he started out as for sure, he's actually doing this to get free from the pit and to rise up while keeping others down.
*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

what a creep

but then all these guys that As (or is that ass) corupts seem to start as creeps. hope the words are flowing because this is a hell of a place to stop.
great chapter, thanks

Things are coming well hopefully they'll continue.

It's been a good few days off to write and get back to things.

Yes, I think Evil Creep is a requirement for these types.

*Hugs and Howls*

Bailey Summers

The Evanescence 'Verse

thank you for this new chapter in one of my alltime favorite story on this site
erik je