The Blue Whale Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

In a world of black and white, two strange creatures crawl on a young girls breasts. Her hair begins to grow rapidly longer and the color of her hair changes from a dark gray to an intense auburn. It is as if her hair has turned into strands of gleaming copper wire...

*****

https://youtu.be/XUuQK4CR5fM

*****

My name is Josette Du Pres. A young girl under attack by two creatures that prey upon the young men of Collinsport and the surrounding woods finds herself changing in a way the frightened and confused girl cannot understand...

*****

Megan was forced to watch as the foul creatures continued their attack on the helpless girl. Megan noticed that the girl's breasts were growing at a supernatural rate. The girl's hair was also growing at a phenomenal rate. Shockingly, the color of the girl's hair and face was changing as well.

After what seemed like hours, the creatures crawled up to the girl's neck where they again drew their heads back and thrust forward driving their fangs deep into her neck. Again they spewed their hormone rich blood into the barely concious girl before drawing more of her blood. When the girl was about to lose consciousness, they suddenly pulled back and took flight fleeing out the window.

Before they flew out the window, the two creatures silently spoke to the girl's mind:

{You belong to us! You exist to feed us!}

{You must come to us when we call!}

{You must obey us and come when we call you!}

Jackie slumped over in her chair. Megan rushed over and prevented her from falling out of the chair. Meanwhile, The Strange Woman quickly moved to the open window and closed it after the two creatures had fled.

The Strange Woman returned to where Jackie was sitting. She picked up her purse and pulled out a small bottle of Gatorade and a small packet. Mlle. Duval opened the bottle and poured the contents of the small packet into the Gatorade. The Gatorade was offered to the young girl who eagerly drank down the entire bottle.

Mlle. Duval took the empty bottle from the girl replaced the cap and placed the empty bottle and packet in her purse. After looking carefully at Jackie's breasts, she said:

"You're breasts have grown overnight. You're now a full B cup!"

Jackie's glazed over eyes having cleared up after drinking the Gatorade, looked up at The Strange Woman. She thought:

{That Strange Woman - her dress is red? I seem to remember it was grey???}

{WHAT? MY BREASTS HAVE GROWN?}

Without thinking, Jackie reached up with both her hands and cupped her breasts not realizing her breasts were exposed and two women were watching her intently. Jackie's face turned red and she grabbed the front of her dress and pulled it up to cover her breasts.

*****

Jackie was weak from loss of blood and highly embarassed from having cupped her naked breasts in front of two woman. Too embarassed to examine her breasts any further in front of two women, Jackie could still tell that her breasts had dramatically increased in size which only increased her embarrassment.

The two women allowed Jackie to doze off in the chair. While the girl was asleep, Megan continued to pull dresses and place them on the rack. Mlle. Duval asked her to bring Sandra's Cheerleading Uniform and place it on the rack.

After a short nap, Jackie woke up. She was helped to stand up and was asked to start trying on dresses. Jackie was too embarassed to resist. Jackie tried on a dozen dresses and Mlle. Duval selected five of them. Unknown to Jackie, Mlle. Duval had already picked the five dresses she wanted. She made Jackie try on all twelve just to have the girl try on the dresses. The last dress was red in color (the dress Mlle. Duval noted that Josette had hated). The red dress was one of the five dresses Mlle. Duval selected for Jackie to keep.

After all the dresses had been worn by Jackie, Megan handed Jackie a Cheerleading Uniform. In the first instance of resistance, Jackie balked at trying on the Cheerleading Uniform - The Cheerleading Uniform was identical to the Cheerleading Uniforms worn at Jackie's High School.

When Jackie tried to refuse to try on the Cheerleading Uniform, The Strange Woman started to tell Megan a story about a boy who dressed up in a Cheerleading Uniform and pretended to be a girl Cheerleader from his high school. Jackie's face turned bright red with embarrassment and she quickly grabbed the Uniform.

Once she had put on the Cheerleading Uniform and stood in front of The Strange Woman, Mlle. Duval said:

"Did you know that you are wearing Sandra's Cheerleading Uniform?"

"WHAT!"

"Sandra's name is embroidered on the breast!"

{OMG! Sandra I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to touch your breast. Please forgive me}

Mlle. Duval and Megan watched as the young girl in the Cheerleading Uniform promptly fainted.

*****

When Jackie revived, she was still wearing Sandra's Uniform. The French Maid Uniform, Jackie's Maid Cafe Uniform and five dresses from the 1700(s) and 1800(s) were already placed in the trunk of the limousine.

Still shocked to be wearing Sandra's Uniform, Jackie meekly followed as The Strange Woman thanked Megan and led Jackie out to the limousine. Without being told what to do, Jackie waited by the door of the limousine. When the driver opened the door for her, she entered the car as if she had been a high school cheerleader her entire life.

As they drove away, they did not see Todd's Antique Store disappear into a bank of fog. When the fog cleared, the lot was bare...

*****

The limousine stopped in front of what looked like a very expensive boutique. A beautiful woman and what was obviously her teenage daughter (a high school cheerleader) got out and entered the boutique.

*****

If she had known how embarrassing it would be for her, Jackie would have ran away from The Strange Woman as fast as she could. Unfortunately, Jsckie was too embarassed and tired (from loss of blood) to do anything other than take the hand of Mlle. Duval and enter Lucienne's Boutique.

*****

They were met by Lucienne as soon as they entered the boutique. With a sharp eye, Lucienne noted that the young cheerleader was not wearing a bra. Speaking English with an upperclass French accent, she said:

"Mlle. Duval this will not do! Your tomboy simply cannot go around without support for her breasts. I will have her fitted immediately."

Grabbing the tomboy's hand, the proprietress dragged the young girl away. Jackie's face turned red and she offered no resistance as her hand was held in a vise by a woman who knew how to handle rebellious young women.

Jackie was taken into a small room where Lucienne quickly pulled off Jackie's top, grabbed a tape measure and carefully measured the tomboy for her first bra.

{This is so embarrassing!}

As her breasts were nestled into her bra and the bra was hooked behind her, she thought:

{OMG! I don't want to be a girl. This can't be happening! Sandra please please forgive me! Please!}

Jackie shuddered as she felt the bra encompassing her breasts.

{This is so wrong. This feels good. Really good I actually like wearing a bra. Boys shouldn't have breasts. Sandra I'm really really sorry. Have pity on me. Please Sandra I didn't mean to touch your breasts!}

Jackie was given several bras to try on. Lucienne made Jackie put each one on by herself. It was so embarrassing for a boy to be taught how to put on a bra (a bra whose cups "he" filled with B Cup breasts).

Then Lucienne brought her something really frightening. Jackie instantly knew what it was (she had seen girl's wear them at conventions) - it was a corset. Lucienne put the corset on Jackie and laced her up until Jackie could barely take a breath. What was truly embarrassing was that "she" felt very comfortable in the corset...

The first corset was followed by two others of different colors, fabrics, and style.

When she was freed from the last corset, Jackie thought her ordeal was over - it was just beginning.

Lucienne pulled many "unmentionables,"

[somethings must be left to the imagination]

Her "unmentionables" were placed in a growing pile that went into bags and eventually into the trunk.

{No way can I wear these...these... This is so embarrassing. I'm going to die}

When Lucienne was done she brought out a rack of Girl's School Uniforms. Very expensive Uniforms - the kind of uniforms that are worn at exclusive girl's schools.

"Wait! I can see a need for one uniform to wear at the convention but this is way to many???"

"This is the required minimum set for the Girl's Finishing School you are going to attend "

"NO! I told That Strange Woman I wouldn't go to a Swiss Girl's Finishing School!"

"Hush young lady! You aren't the first tomboy I've felt with!"

Stunned by the harsh and commanding voice of Lucienne, exhausted from all she has experienced with today, and totally embarassed, Jackie froze, lowered her head and whispered:

"Yes ma'am."

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Color???

The link to the opening theme music for an episode has changed from the original black and white to the color vision used when episodes of Dark Shadows were broadcast in color.

Sandra

Will Jackie meet Sandra again? That is one of the question in my mind now. The other question is; So he is changing into a girl except for the bit down there? Of course these question need no immediate answer unless it will be answered by the next coming chapter itself.

Thank you.

Re: "Sandra" [includes cryptic spoilers]

There is an extremely high probability that Jackie (aka Jack Eaton) will meet Sandra again. However, Jackie may not recognize Sandra.

As for the physical changes Jack Eaton is undergoing, you can (based upon the story so far) conclude that the changes haven't been finished. For now, Jack Eaton still can father a baby. Do not expect any new major physical changes in the next chapter. I will not make any promises for the following chapter.