Faerie Justice, Erin Grows - Book 2: 3 – Erin Faerie Nice

Printer-friendly version


Faerie Justice, Erin Grows - Book 2
3 – Erin Faerie Nice


By Jessica C


Erin’s Growth is a continuation from Faerie Justice, the Snowball Thrower…
Aaron’s probably becoming Erin forever… Faerie Justice for Erin might be a blessing… Faeries and Beings share the same world… though are very different.
=^_^=


Here I am getting ready for my first Prom: having such a beautiful gown, having my hair and makeup was done at a salon, with others knowing a little of how fantastic this is for me. I was awake by six though I don’t need to be to the salon until 9:00 a.m.

Ann came home from college just to see me get ready and dressed for the Prom. Josie with Jeni on her shoulder are delighted to watch me. I was afraid Jeni would be jealous and seek revenge, but I remembered Jeni was taught by Princess Ayala. Jeni loved me as another faerie and in my present form. She also knew I could and needed to love another. She and Josie were enjoying me as I got ready for the day.

Jeni even got to go with me to the salon, though others wouldn’t be able to see her. Mom had driven me to the salon as she wanted to get before and after pictures. She was a bit annoyed as there was a sparkle of light on my shoulder when she took her pictures. The beautician experienced the same until I asked Jeni’s help. There was now a dimple on my left cheek where Jeni had kissed me.

I enjoyed watching the beautician comb out my shampooed hair. She trimmed areas, rolled hair up in various rollers and pinned everything in its place. There were a half dozen highlights that looked to be woven into my hair.

I was sitting under a dryer about five minutes when Heather, with her hair in rollers, came and sat next to me with her hair also up in rollers and under a dryer. She showed me the hairstyle she had chosen and I showed her mine. I was surprised as I was able to hear and follow our conversation.

We both saw when Drew a boy from our school came into the salon to have his hair done. Jeni whispered in my ear, “Do what you can that she might have a good experience at the Prom.” I quickly knew this was one of the purposes that I was here. I could hear Drew speaking to a beautician and soon knew she had kept her last name of Palmer but introduced herself as Darcey Palmer.

Drew had long hair and people were used to that and his fine features, but this was the first time I knew him to be out as a girl. When he looked over and saw us, he became a little anxious until I winked and smiled.

I turned to Heather and said, “We need to go over and say hello before we leave. She needs to know she’ll have friends at the Prom.”

Heather asked, “Do you think it will make a difference?”

“Yes, for her and for us. Hopefully, she already has friends who will be there for her. When it’s a change she wants, I’m sure it is a big change and needs to go well.”

Heather asked, “Does that go for you and the change you’re going through?”

“Most definitely.”

It just so happened Darcey was in a chair next to me. And as I went back to my chair, I patted my hand over hers on an armrest. Darcey looked up and I saw the sparkle of a tear in her right eye as we looked at each other. I had never noticed how delicate and slim her hand was.

She whispered, “I couldn’t believe it when Bradley invited me as his date. I had gone to the LGBT Club but I felt like the odd person out when I said I was transgender and not gay. It was two weeks after I stopped going that he approached me and we became friends.”

I was surprised by all that I learned during our time there. It made the time pass quickly. Darcey was the first to compliment me on my hair as the beautician pronounced she was done.

Darcey was now ready to go to the dryers as I headed to have my hands manicured and my feet pedicured.

I was now immersed in the full salon process and enjoying it all. Tami visited with me as she did my hands and then my feet. I remarked how ugly my feet were and Tami said, “That’s not a surprise a girl would say that. With your toenails smartly done and stockings, you’ll be delighted with how they look. You are a very attractive young woman. Jeff should be very happy in taking you to the prom.”

I was back with Tami and she was now working on my makeup. Upon finishing my makeup there was an extra sparkle around my eyes. Tami said, “I don’t understand, but there’s a sparkle there that I didn’t intend. It looks very attractive and sets your eyes off, but it’s not exactly what you asked for. If you would like to have the color without that let me know and I will change it.”

I saw Jeni sitting on Tami’s shoulder shaking her head ‘no’. Then I looked closer at my finished eyes. There was that glimmer I am used to seeing with the faeries.

I said, “We’ll just chalk it up to some faerie liking me. I’ll keep it, thanks.”

=^_^=~


I looked over to see Drew, no I mean Darcie’s transformation. “O my Darcey, you are so pretty. Brad should be very happy in taking you to the Prom.”

She looked up at me and when she spoke up her voice was very much that of another girl. “I like that voice too. Will you be capable to keep it like that tonight?”

Darcie said, “Yes, once I get it back I can keep it. I do appreciate you speaking to me and making me feel welcome.”

I said, “Of course you’re one of us.” I asked, “Is this how you see yourself?”

She said, “Yes, ever since I can remember. There was my cousin Meg that I remember when I was about four. She was so beautiful and I thought she was a princess and I curtsied to her. That was the first time I told people I wanted to be a girl when I grew up…” Darcey did most of the talking and I could relate as being new to being a girl was new to me too.

Tami interrupted me; she had a small bag of goodies for me. Including the lip gloss and a little touch-up makeup kit of what I was using. Mom had come to give me a ride home; she took a few pictures for my memory book.

=^_^=~


Mom drove me to her friend Charlene, who had an area made up like a photo studio. She showed me pictures of others she had photographed. “Here I think you might be interested in this one.” I looked at the picture, actually three pictures. One of Caroline Rhoodes and my sister Ann. That was three years ago, and I remembered seeing Caroline at that time, but never knew her name. “Wow, those photos were a little daring weren’t they.”

Charlene said, “It isn’t that unusual for a girl to want to have a picture like these. If they have them, I am sure they are put away in a safe place. I hear your petite size got you into Caroline’s wedding party. I hear you look like a little vixen. She says you’re a little fox.”

I do remember playing around a little when I had the bridesmaid dress sized for me. Mrs. Beth Rhoodes had wondered aloud if I would be able to handle myself around Caroline’s college friends.

Well, we went on to take our photos. Mom had brought my gown with her. This time I had to step into the gown as we did not want to chance to hurt my hairdo. I first put on a shaper that gave me added curves. I had to shimmy my hips as the gown came up and was drawn in as they buttoned up the dress. Looking in the mirror I was pleased. Gone was the innocent 15-year-old who looked younger. I appeared to be at least seventeen.

Mom teased me, “We’ll have to do something when we get home. You look too much like an older girl.” I didn’t know she was teasing and was ready to argue with her.

“Relax Erin, I know I can trust you and Jeff.” I had known Jeff as another boy and I wasn’t so sure about him. Playing varsity basketball, I knew he matured in some differing ways from the rest of my friends.

It was fun getting so many pictures taken and my mom visiting with Charlene. I got to meet her son Gage. I was flattered that he stayed around to watch my pictures being taken. I heard Charlene talk to him. He would be a senior at his school next year. The way he looked I wasn’t sure he might be college age.

=^_^=~


Pictures finished, I was out of my dress and on our way home. Mom stopped and the local pharmacy to get me some feminine things I just might need. I waited in the car as Mom quickly went in.

Tiffany, Rose, and Nan saw me and came over to the car to talk to me. I hadn’t taken off the shapewear and had only put on s skimpy skater dress. Tiff giggled when she saw me. “Look, nice little Erin might be going to the Prom as a little heartbreaking hottie.” We talked and it was nice to hear I was being taken seriously. Previously at best, I would be seen as someone’s ordinary friend.

They even joked with my mother about how attractive I was. Mom and I actually enjoyed talking as we rode home.

Ann and Josie were at the house, they were to amuse me to help pass time for at least three hours. I couldn’t believe it how Ann and Mom kept on me about making sure I would have gone to the bathroom before putting on my dress.

Ann told me a photo of Darcey and me, was out on the internet and had hundreds of likes already. Drew was a grade or two above me. While some thought he might be gay, Darcey is the first Trans girl known at our school.

=^_^=~


Finally, it was time to start getting ready for the Prom. Jeff and two friends and rented a limousine and I was the last to be picked up. Ann showed me one more time a handle to lift the skirt so the upper button on the slit up the left side could be undone.

The dress was even more magnificent at home than it was for the pictures. I had my parents and sisters enjoying it with me. It was the first time I was their focus. I begin to wonder was I always a girl or meant to be.

Jeff was coming up the walk to get me. His friend Rich had just wanted the chauffer to beep the horn. I guess that is what Rich had done for his date. Jeff and I and Justine had talked about. Justine was hoping Rich would mellow out some time and give her the attention she deserved. I and others wish that she would get over that notion. Rich thought too much of himself for the rest of us. His actions were often excused as he was Jeff's friend and would be a teammate of Jeff’s next year.

Once in the house, Jeff held out his varsity letter for basketball. That was still a big thing in our school. I was very pleased. As I jumped to give him a big kiss, I heard Joselyn make the unsettling sound of “ewe”.

Ann said, “At least calm down so your makeup lasts through the promenade and the beginning of the prom.” That made sense. Ann previously said you want to make sure you and the gown are intact at least halfway through the prom.

“It will be the other girls who really know how nice your gown is and you and your hair look.”

I felt a sensation around my legs and when I lifted my gown so I could see my legs. I was again wearing the stockings Ayala had given me and this time the sensation stirred up more feelings.

Everything was now perfect, Mom and Dad took more pictures and we were on our way to the promenade.

=^_^=~

I guess if there was going to be a problem, it was better at the promenade instead of at the prom. We had made it near the door to be announced and go in. I saw a few couples ahead of us where Darcey was ready to be introduced and suddenly there was Teddy Bruno with a cup in his hand.

I could smell the putrid water in the cup so I used my power to slice a hole just below Teddy’s thumb. Everyone heard Teddy curse as the putrid water splattered back on him. I saw a towel and threw it down at his feet. Teddy would stink, but as soon as they escorted him out the stench went with him. I tugged Jeff’s hand and we were soon up with Darcie and Bradley Myers.

Brad quickly assumed it was Jeff who was the hero. Jeff looked at me and back to them. He said, “We just want to make it known you have some friends here.” Jeff was a little uncomfortable with being hugged by a guy, being hugged by Brad I was sure felt uncomfortable. But to Jeff’s credit, it wasn’t showing.

The fact that his friend Rich stayed back and he cringed in disgust.
,
I looked at Darcey’s red and gold dress looked quite fashionable on her. Her heels were at least 3” high, getting her close to Brad’s height. We both had been introduced and were making our way through those gathered to see us.

I looked forward to find my family or Jeff’s when I sighted my other nemeses Steward and his goons. His mean look was aimed at Brad and Darcie. I asked Darcie to wait and let us go first.

Jeff simply said to Steward, “Erin already caused Teddy Bruno to mess up. Being the jerk you are, you already missed your being here with your former girlfriend.” Steward quickly lashed out intending to hit Jeff, but he avoided the punch, not knowing I’d be hit.

The ‘thud’ was Steward’s fist hitting my left cheek, and I went off my feet, landing on my rear. My head was rattled but as Aaron, I’ve been hit worse. It took two punches from Jeff to floor Steward. Someone pushed Jeff away and checked on me. I was sure it was also to keep Jeff out of trouble.

I quickly asked if someone still had a tea bag in their drink and lotion with the vitamin K in it. I wasn’t quite sure where each came from but I soon had them. Wrapping them in the delicate handkerchief my mother had bought me, I was holding them on my cheek as I stood up.

“Thanks, Jeff for defending me. Let’s try to be sure people take pictures of my right side.” Jeff wasn’t sure if I was serious or sarcastic because he had ducked from the first punch. It was another twenty feet before we came to my family.

“I guess, Josie was right. She said you were at least in one of the disturbances.” Jeff lifted up two fingers.

He said, “But both boys fared worst that Erin. I’m afraid she is going to have a terrible shiner by the time we get to the prom.”

Suddenly there was the sound like one would hear in a fantasy and a faerie waving a wand. I saw a translucent sparkled falling down over me. Josie lifted my hand off my cheek. Mom said. It looks like it isn’t as bad as imagined…

To be continued…

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good thing for fea

Samantha Heart's picture

Friends a bit of faire magic fixed things.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Selfcentered AH

Jamie Lee's picture

Selfcentered jerks always have to try and spoil things for others because of something that really isn't their business.

It's hard to believe anyone would be allowed near the promenade who had every intention of causing a disturbance. And if they did cause a disturbance, they'd get themselves suspended or expelled. Or in The case of Steward, arrested for assault.

Maybe if Steward were a nice toad for a century or two he might finally learn something.

Others have feelings too.

Why is it

i suspect magic speeds healing...