Memoir of a Stealth Transition - 12 of 38

Printer-friendly version
Memoir.jpg
 

Chapter 12 - The Sniff Test

Sunday Morning
I woke up to a discrete knocking on my door. My first fuzzy thought was that at least my head wasn't pounding like the door did yesterday. So call me stupid, but I stumbled to the door and opened it wearing just my pajamas.

At least last night I hadn't been too drunk to put on pajamas before I went to sleep. I've never had to worry who was at the door before, and I was just not remembering Julie's promise of the day before.

"Good morning, lover," came Julie's much-too-happy greeting. I realized we hadn't really set a time to get together.

"It is?"

"You are the most stimulating conversationalist, lover. You going to invite me in or make me stand out in the hall all day?"

"Uh, Come in."

I stepped back and she came in. It got dark again when I shut the door because I hadn't opened the shades or turned on the light yet."

"Oooh! Such romantic lighting, you really know how to get a girl in the mood."

"Huh?"

I wasn't awake, but having Julie in the room with me was rapidly changing that.

"Uh, sorry. I'm not really awake yet."

"You're cute with your hair all frizzy like that. I could get to like that hair."

She ran her fingers through it, or at least tried to. It was too tangled to get very far."

"Where's your hairbrush? You need help, even if tousled hair looks cute on you."

"In my kit?"

"And where is your kit?"

"Top shelf of the closet," I replied without thinking the whole matter through.

She slid back the curtain and looked. She must have excellent night vision to spot the brown leather kit in the gloom of my dorm room.

"Sit down, lover. This will be fun."

Lover?

Where did that come from? Before I knew it I was sitting on the bed with Julie as she brushed out my hair. I hadn't had the heart to cut it even if Connie was history, it was almost to my waist by that time. Looking back, I can now admit that even when I was trying to deny I was Connie I made a hash of it.

"You really need to put your hair up when you sleep. Then you wouldn't have to fight like this in the morning."

She worked out a knot as she spoke.

"Your hair is in wonderful condition. How is it that a guy knows how to take care of his hair and even has a clean closet with everything hung neatly?"

"My mother wouldn't tolerate Connie being a slob."

Oh shit! That just slipped out.

"Connie?"

"An alternate personality. Took years to get rid of her."

The Union had just shown The Three Faces of Eve so there was quite a bit of talk about it just then.

"You're still as weird as yesterday. So did Connie wear your panty collection?"

"Who else?"

"And your mother approved?"

"She's the one who encouraged Connie."

I was awake enough by then to enjoy this game, telling the truth in such a way that it made no sense. I had been so damned long without Connie and somehow I felt I could trust Julie. Besides, I was really enjoying having Julie playing with my hair.

"Your mother encouraged this girl to wear your panties? Did this Connie let you sniff them?"

"I never had any interest in sniffing Connie's panties."

"And yet you seemed pretty interested in sniffing mine."

"You're not Connie."

"So my mother told me. So what makes my panties worth sniffing when you don't want to sniff this Connie's panties?

"You could say that Connie is rather closely related to me."

"Connie - Conrad. She's not your sister!?"

"Careful! I don't want you to make me bald when you get all excited. Do you really think my mother would encourage that with my sister?"

"So I'm going to have to play twenty questions?"

"You could try."

"And you won't lie to me?"

"Never. That's one."

"Wait a minute. That one doesn't count."

"I'll be the judge of that."

"You want to go bald in the next twenty seconds?"

"OK, OK. That was a free question."

"You're learning. So, is this Connie a real person?"

"I consider her to be. One."

"You're not waffling?"

"Sort of. Two."

"You're hard."

"I didn't think you could tell in the dark. Ouch!"

"And she's a blood relative?"

"Yes. Three."

"Cousin?"

"Nope. Four."

"Aunt?"

"That would be gross. What kind of aunt would share panties with her nephew? Five."

"You wouldn't ask that if you'd taken abnormal psych. You wouldn't believe the gross things some relatives get up to."

"Really? You'll have to tell me sometime."

"Just remember you asked for it. I'm running out of relatives here."

"I've known some people who would be pleased to run out of some of their relatives."

"Who else? Brother?"

"I'm an only child, but you're getting closer."

"That doesn't make sense. Not a cousin, not a sister, not a brother, if an aunt grosses you out then I won't ask about your mother…"

"So what's left?"

Her sudden grip on my body told me she had finally seen the light.

"You? You're Connie?"

"Since I was thirteen. I've even won several figure skating trophies as Connie."

"Turn on the lights, please. I want to look at you."

I did so and I got a very close inspection. If you've ever had a very tantalizing girl give you a very close inspection while you were wearing her panties under your rather scruffy men's pajamas, you can appreciate how I felt at that moment.

I had finally admitted to someone outside my family that I liked dressing as a girl. After two and a half years of trying to deny it, I could hide it no longer.

"Turn around," she commanded.

I complied.

"I can see how it might work. What do you do about your top?"

"I wear a bra with some special gel inserts. Lots of girls do when they want to impress the boys."

"And do you want to impress the boys?"

"I don't really know."

"I guess that's honest. Do you want to impress the girls?"

"Some of them."

"Anyone in particular?"

"You fishing?"

"Could be."

"Could be I'd like to impress you."

"You've already done that. You're the most interesting man I've ever met."

"Maybe because I'm not so sure I'm a man."

"I never liked those self-assured studs that thought they would do me a favor by fucking me."

"You don't pull any punches, do you?"

"A waste of time, mostly."

"Julie, if we ever get to that point I want you to know that I would never fuck you. If I ever make love to a woman it will be just that - making love. Equal on both sides and I would have to really care about any sexual partner."

"You just did it again. I'm half tempted to indulge in some nice, healthy lust and you go and talk about love. Makes me feel like I'm missing something."

"You don't seem to be missing anything. You're the first girl I've ever been able to talk to without feeling stupid. I've never told anyone about Connie before either."

"I'd like to meet her sometime.

"All her clothes are back home."

"What size bra do you wear?"

"34C"

"I'm a 36C. You could probably use one of mine if we tightened the snaps all the way. And my panties are the right size."

"We'd have to find somewhere private. My roommate won't always be away."

"And you never can tell who will come pounding on the door."

"Tell me about it!"

"You need to get dressed. I want to go out to lunch with you and get to know you better. If it works out all right we can do the sniff test when we get back."

"Arthur will probably be back by then."

"I guess we need to do the sniff test now."

She just unbuttoned her pants and shucked her panties right in front of my eyes. I couldn't believe she had more pubic hair than I did! Not to be left behind, I did the same. She had already seen me, hadn't she?

We exchanged panties and sniffed. I don't know what I was expecting, but there must be something to that pheromone stuff because I had one of the few spontaneous erections in my life after I sniffed.

"Mmmmm," was her wordless response. "You smell rather nice. Whoa! I guess I'm not the only one thinking lustful thoughts today."

I was embarrassed. "Hardly surprising with you here with me," I countered gallantly - I hoped.

"You don't have any rubbers handy, do you."

"Never needed them before."

"Connie, would you be interested in learning about how girls make love?"

The formal classes on a college campus are not the only way you can learn about biology. I was interested. She insisted we keep the lights on so we could see each other. It was a wonderful way to learn about lovemaking, surprisingly gentle and passionate for my first experience.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Damn!

Damn, that's hot!

Wow, she's a keeper, wish

Wow, she's a keeper, wish there were more like her.

College is a Center for Learning

BarbieLee's picture

Away from home guidance, there seems to be an awful lot of learning going on not taught in the college class room. I didn't say not taught in a class room. A dorm room becomes a class room if things are being taught there. I can honestly say I was as still the same when I left college behind as I was when I started. Sex was to be shared between husband and wife worked for me.
hugs Ricky
always
Barb
Life is a gift. Treat it as such.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl