When I Come Back

Printer-friendly version

When I Come Back
A Vignette
By Maryanne Peters

I thought that you might like to see how I am progressing. I know that I shocked you when I told you about the real me, but I need to share with somebody who knew who I used to be, just how much I have changed.

I am staying with a bunch of girls who are just like me. It is a bit spartan as perhaps you can see, but we are all saving our pennies for you know what, and what don’t spend on rent or food or saving for surgery, gets spent on looking as good as we can, simply because that is what women do.

So you can see that my breasts are coming along nicely. If they keep going like this then I won’t get implants like some of the other girls. I want to be natural. I want to show you that I have always been a woman and that all it took to put things right was to remove the offending chemicals and administer the correct ones.

I know that you still feel awkward about things, but I hope that one day you might want to play with my breasts, and if that day comes I want to make sure that you feel nothing but me.

You can see how long my hair has grown too, and that I have added color and waves. Do you like it? Please tell me that you do. I will understand if you don’t want to comment, but I know that you have a thing for redheads. I have always known that.

You can see from my skin in front of my ears that all my whiskers have gone too. It is something call electrolysis. They grab the whisker in electric tweezer and electrocute the hair kill the root so it will never grow back. That beard is gone forever. I would love to feel your hand stroke my smooth cheek and chin. It think that if you did that you would understand that I am a woman for real.

I keep the rest of my body smooth too, as you can see. And my skin is so soft! That is the hormones – they truly work miracle. Look at the line of my leg, and my soft arms which once had muscles as big as yours. I love muscles on a man, but not on me, because I am not a man, you see? Not any more anyway.

I can’t do anything about the feet. They are way too big. But two of the other girls I room with wear shoes the same size, so we can swap and never have to wear the same pair of heels two days in a row! I love to wear heels, but it does make me quite tall. You would still be taller than me in heels, though. We could dance together face to face, and I could look you into your wonderful manly eyes. I would love to do that.

I would love you to feel about me that way that I have always felt about you, but I understand that this may be hard for you.

All I hope is that when I come home fully transitioned you will forget all about who I was, and love me for who I am.

I know you better than anybody. You know it is true because you have told me so before. I know what you need, and you need me. But you need me as a woman, and that is what I will be when I come back.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2022

0 WICB.jpg

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What a wonderful……

D. Eden's picture

Lovely short story. In a way, it reminded me of my own decision to transition.

When I first came out to my wife, she asked me not to transition. Because I loved her, I truly tried to be the person she thought she married. But alas, I couldn’t be. I tried - honestly I did. And it damned near killed me.

So when I let her know that I couldn’t be that person, we ended up separated - and she actually went to a lawyer and started divorce proceedings. Essentially, we stopped talking at all; no phone calls, no texts, no e-mail…….. nothing at all.

This lasted a short time, and I ignored all contact from her or my sons. And yes, it hurt a lot.

Eventually, I got a desperate message from one of my sons that she needed to talk to me. So I called her. She let me know that she realized that she loved me, and not just the man she thought I was. She told her lawyer to pound salt, and we ended up back together.

And yes, the person I had become was a better person……..

And we are still together some seven years later, and doing better than ever.

I truly married a saint, and I love her more now than ever before. And in a much better, and more real way.

Thank you for writing this. You made me think about things I should never forget.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

What a wonderful story

We should all be as lucky in life!
Maryanne