Dropping the Javelin

Printer-friendly version

Dropping the Javelin
A Vignette
By Maryanne Peters

This was back in the day when we were competing with Russian athletes on the world stage. Everybody knew that they were drug cheats, but the strange thing is that they were sourcing a lot of their muscle advancing hormones from right here in the states.

I was a track a field athlete myself. The truth is that when I was competing, I dabbled bit with those performance enhancing drugs, so I had the contacts. What I wanted then was a level playing field for all the athletes still competing, and I thought that I knew how to do it.

Using my connections, I was able to find the supplier of the stuff that would find its way to the Russian field athletes through a chain. It was simply a matter of changing the formula – switching away from hormones that would masculinize female athletes to something that drove up levels of female hormones thereby reducing strength and aggression.

Well, the results are history. The best results were in the javelin – my old event. Their athletes were affected and none of them got into the medals.

Oh no, this is not an image of one of their female athletes. This guy once competed in the men’s javelin. Not competing any more, but spending time looking pretty and hunting for the right guy – preferably an American and an ex-athlete.

Yes, Nadia has dropped the javelin, on the sports field and in her panties.

The End

0drop.jpg

© Maryanne Peters 2022

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A firm grip...

RachelMnM's picture

On the javelin no more. :-)

XOXOXO

Rachel M. Moore...

Delightfully short

but oh so thought provoking.
Thanks,
Samantha