Not Lonely and Single

Printer-friendly version

Not Lonely and Single
A Vignette
By Maryanne Peters

cfbf3facb7a675bba7218e059ffa689d.jpg

Sometimes it worries me that Eddie can be so stupid, but he is just so strong and good looking, and he loves me to bits, so it really does not matter to me. How a guy could believe that hypnosis could change me into a girl seems so dumb, but I am so glad that he does.

I spent my whole life fighting with the person I was and trying to be as masculine as my friend Eddie, despite being a whole lot smaller than him. What I really wanted was to be a girl and to be his girlfriend.

We were sitting watching TV as we always did. He was sitting at one end of the couch, and I was sitting at the other end, me wishing we were both snuggling up in the middle, and the ad came on TV.

“You can be the person you want to be!” the voiceover said as the beautiful girl’s eye opened wide on the screen. “Or, you can make somebody the person you would like them to be. With our revolutionary hypnosis, anything is possible …”.

“Is that a thing?” said Eddie. “Do you think that I could hypnotize you into cooking me a decent meal every now and again?”

“Hypnosis is a real thing,” I said. “But I am not sure if it would work. Why don’t you try it? I would be up for it. Go on, get the package and hypnotize me, if you think that it will make me cook for you as if I was your housewife.”

“Maybe I will,” he said. I thought nothing of it. I never thought he would fall for the sales pitch.

But he bought the package, and I started to think that this was how I might be able to achieve my dream. I agreed to submit to the process. It was ridiculous, but I was ready to pretend that I was under his spell.

He didn’t actually use the word “housewife”, but I did. I pretended to be in a trance, and I was agreeing to be his housewife.

I started in the kitchen straight away, cleaning up. Then I made the bed. His bed. I called it “our bed”.

“Whoa,” he said. “I like the cleaning up, but you need to sleep in your room.”

I gave him my best feminine pout. But I said: “As you like, Darling”, or something like that.

Anyway, the following day I went all out and had the makeover that I had always dreamed of. I started by going to work and telling them that I was transgender and that I was taking the day off to transition to living as a woman. They were shocked, but not as shocked as Eddie would be when he got home.

I bought body shaping underwear with gel inserts, dresses and pantyhose, and shoes and bags. I went to the salon and had a full body wax, facial depilation, brow shaping, hair extensions, manicure, pedicure – the works. Up until then, it was the best day of my life. Everything that I had dreamed of.

The finishing touch was the apron that I was wearing when Eddie got home.

The look of horror on his face was priceless.

“Snap out of it, Buddy,” he said. “1,2 3, you’re back to you. Reverse the hypnosis. Listen to my words, you are no longer a housewife. You are my friend Brandon again.”

He tried everything. I just smiled and tilted my head, or played with my new hair.

“I have cooked us pot roast tonight, Sweetie,” I said. “Now why don’t you take your shoes off and I will get you a nice cold beer to drink while I give your feet a rub.”

He just stared, but then he accepted the beer and took his seat on the couch.

While I was massaging his feet, I was able to give him a look at the cleavage I had been able to simulate in the outfit I was wearing, and ask him: “I had my hair done today, Darling. Do you like it like this?”

“Yeah. It looks great,” he said with uncertainty. “Actually, you look really pretty as a girl.”

I almost came in my panties. This was everything I wanted. All I needed now was to make him fall in love with the girl I was becoming.

“Thank you, Darling,” I said. “I have been to the doctor today to have my hormones adjusted. He says that in a few months I will be even prettier, and my boobies will be sooo much bigger.”

Eddie choked on his beer, and sprayed some on the table. I wiped it off.

“That’s permanent,” he spluttered.

“I just want to be the perfect housewife for you, my Darling. Helpful and pretty, and sexy too.” I gave him a smile with just a hint of hunger for man.

“What about your work?” he said.

“I will work as long as you want me too, Sweetness,” I said. “If you want me to be full time at home, I will happily do that. In the meantime, at work they know all about me. I start back as Brandi in the morning.”

As I prepared our dinner, I heard him on the phone trying to contact the supplier of the hypnosis thing. I heard him almost screaming that their product had turned his friend into a transvestite maid. God knows what they were saying in response, but it was not helping him.

“I am sorry for doing this to you,” he said as we sat down.

“Whatever are you talking about, Darling,” I said. “This is all I want in the world. To be pretty and to sit down to dinner with my husband, or the man I want to be that. I am as happy as I could ever be.” And although he had no idea of what was happening, I meant every word of that.

After dinner, and after I had cleaned up, we sat on the couch but I sat close to him. He did not push me away, and he actually let me lean on him, so he could drink in my feminine perfume. I think that he felt so guilty for hypnotizing me that he could not bring himself to push me away. For my part, I was not pushing it.

However, perhaps the turmoil had tired him, because he went to bed early and he was soon asleep.

I put on a nightie and some different perfume – the one said to contain pheromones simulating a woman in heat. I kept my panties on so that he would get no shock should he reach over, and I slipped into bed with him. My body was smooth and fragrant, and I had brushed my new hair to a silken sheen. When he realized that I was in bed with him, I felt him initially feel repelled as I pretended to be asleep, but then I felt his hand on my polished thigh. I knew that things were going to plan, and that I could really sleep.

His arm was across me when his alarm woke us.

“Good morning, my Darling,” I said.

He said: “This is weird, but …”. He could not finish the sentence. I gave him a little kiss on the cheek. I had to get up and make breakfast for my man.

Do not think that it was always going to be that way. My plan depended on him believing that his selfish desire to have me serve him was responsible for altering the mind of his only true friend, but it was only a matter of time before his guilt turned to love.

Now, he cannot bear to be without me. If I want him to take out the trash or do the dishes, he does it. I have real breasts now, and he cannot keep his hands off them. He wants me to get the matching vagina and that is what I want too. And now he has asked me to marry him, and of course, the answer is yes.

For his good fortune (and mine) he gives thanks for that stupid hypnosis thing. Sometimes men can be so stupid, but we love them anyway – don’t you think?

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2023

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Short and sweet

An excellent exercise in persuasion. You again are having way to much fun.

Ron

Not lonely and single

Wow line baited, hook set, target in the boat. Great story.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.