Unlucky Day

Printer-friendly version

Unlucky Day
A Vignette
By Maryanne Peters

Darlene who manned the public counter knocked on the glass door that separated Sheriff Abner Holding’s office from the space where he two deputies sat, when they were not out on patrol as they were. He could see that there was somebody beside her.

Her called for her to open the door.

“Sheriff, this poor Dear had just walked in off the street wearing nothing but a tarp. I have given her a blanket from the cells to wear over her. She says that she has been assaulted, and that it is a matter of grave national importance that she speak with you.

Into his office stepped a young woman, with the cell blanket around her gripped tightly under the folds. Her full hair was a little dishevelled. She wore no makeup, but she appeared to Sherriff Holding to be in no need of it. She was a pretty young thing, with one square should slightly exposed, as were her slim legs.

“Sheriff, I have a very serious matter to discuss with you,” she said. “Given that it will generate serious attention and concern, I think that we should talk alone.”

“Thank you, Darlene,” said the Sherriff. “Kindly pull down the blinds so that this young lady ca have privacy, and then go back to your desk.”

Darlene looked at the Sheriff disapprovingly. She had worked there even before Sherriff Holding took over, and she knew him well. But she lowered the blinds and went back to her post.

“Sherriff, I am the victim of an attack by alien beings,” said the girl.

If there was one thing that Sheriff Holding had learned in his time on the job it was not to laugh in the face of crazy. He had his fair share, but he knew that law enforcement was about listening and recording, and not making a judgment until the facts were in.

“You had better explain to me what happened,” he said. “Won’t you take a seat?”

“I will stand for now please Sheriff.” He could see that she was quivering slightly.

“Darlene said that you were assaulted – are you hurt? Would you like to show me some injuries, or should I take you to the doctor to have you checked over? We usually take photos as evidence of assault, if you have any specific wounds or bruises.”

“It is my whole body,” she said, with the anguish spreading across her face like a dark tide coming in. “I have been mutilated!”

With that she let the blanket fall, keeping her hands where she had been holding it around her light frame. She was completely naked underneath it. The sheriff could see her pert little breasts, nipples pointed to the ceiling, and between her legs the tuft of pubic hair pointing to her perfect entrance. Abner Holding gulped.

“I will need to find you something to wear,” he said. “We have coveralls.” They did, but for some reason he was not jumping to find them. It was probably the erection that had appeared out of nowhere – it was concealed by the desk and screaming for his pants to be adjusted. He could not stand even if he wanted to.

“I can’t see any cuts or bruises,” he blurted. “Are there any on your back?”

“No Sheriff. This is the injury. Look at me. I am a woman!”

“I can see that,” he said, gulping again, perhaps to stop himself from drooling.

“That is the problem,” she said in exasperation. “My name is Thomas Gore. I am a man. Or I was until that transported me somehow to their ship and did this to me. Now look at me. I look nothing like I used to. They have taken my dick and balls. I have breasts. I mean, look!”

Sherriff Holding was looking. He could not do anything but.

“Do you have proof of your identity … Thomas?” He could not take his eyes off what was standing in front of him.

“They took everything. As you can see, Sheriff, I have no clothes, no pocket, no wallet.”

“Well, that is unfortunate,” said the sheriff. “You have no proof of identity, and …”.

“Don’t you understand, Sheriff. These aliens are dangerous. Look at what they can do. You need to contact the Government. We need to take steps.”

“First of all, we need to get you some help, and then you can tell us where you last saw them, and we can go looking for these aliens.” It was clear to Sheriff Holding that he was dealing with a disturbed young woman, but a very pretty one. “Now, tell me, were there any witnesses. Was anybody else abducted?”

“I was walking in the woods. I was down by the picnic area by Blaskett Pond. I was alone.”

“They just picked you, these aliens? They picked you and turned you into a girl? Just your bad luck? Wrong place – wrong time?”

“I suppose so,” she said.

“Well, your day is not getting any better, I have to tell you,” said the sheriff. It was not as if he had any choice. He had to free Li’l Abner or he would just go nuts. Now his flies were open he needed to hold up his pants while he stood and moved with speed to where she stood.

“Now just bend over my desk, Sweetheart. Aliens and now a randy sheriff. This sure is not your lucky day.”

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2023

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Given the depravity

shown almost daily by cops in the USA the ending is not that far fetched... sadly.
Nice tale and rings very true.
Samantha

Bull!

There is a higher percentage of corrupt preachers, priests, and so-called ministers of god than there are corrupt police.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Double Bull!

Miyata's picture

You have many more Workplace Bosses and people serving in Political Office doing this than Police Officers.

Miyata312

'Do or Do Not, There is no Try' - Yoda

Rutabaga?

SammyC's picture

Similar to turnips. Famous for producing really foul-smelling farts!

Would be an interesting defensive tactic for poor unlucky Thomas.

Sammy

Brassica napus subsp. napus

Brassica napus subsp. napus is rape or oilseed rape, a cultivar of which give us canola oil. The common name of the plant, rape, is what gives it relevance to this story.