Blind Date

Printer-friendly version

Blind Date
A Vignette
By Maryanne Peters

I would like to be able to say that I had no hand in it, but that would not be true. We all knew what we were doing – it was a joke at Al’s expense. The problem was that we all seemed to have left Al behind. We were all fully developed as men by the time we graduated high school, but Al never seemed to have quite got there. I suppose that we might try to excuse what we did by saying that we teed him up with a blind date that might help him to “man up”, but how would a transwoman be able to do that?

The fact is that I did not even meet “Tiffany”. The guys who did, said that she looked pretty good, but she would be bigger than Al. I am not even sure whether she still had her man-tackle, but I am told that you never ask the question. Anyway, Callum and Luke paid her some money but told her not to mention it to Al. This was a blind date, not on a job.

We learned later how it all went down. She had spotted Al straight away and introduced herself. He did his usual - “My name is Alister. My friends call me Al, but I prefer Alister.” We were told that Al did not realize she was anything other than a woman until she told him, but by then they had got to talking and so the date kept going.

Maybe it was something she said or maybe it was later when they got to his place and sex was not going to happen, but at some point she said – “You’re not really much of a guy, are you?” Well, not those words, but the message was clear. Al says that she saw something in him – that he was trying to prove something to us that could never be proven. Anyway, she said – “Maybe you should try being a girl. It has worked for me. I have never looked back. But then I always knew. Maybe you don’t?”

It still makes it hard for anybody to understand why Al would have agreed. What we were told was that while he was initially terrified, she was able to persuade him. It was intended as an experiment. It was about giving him a view from the other side. It would make him a better man, or prove that maybe he was not a man at all.

Tiffany had a gentleman client and she arranged for him to take “Alice” out for another blind date. All she had to do was to bring “Alice” into being. We were told that it was easy to do, and with what we know now that seems to be very true.

This gentleman client (his name was Hugh) was clearly fascinated by transwomen, but he was indeed, a gentleman. He just treated Alice like a lady. He told her that she was beautiful and that she – “moved with a grace that cannot be imitated and confirms that in your soul you are female”. He probably says that to all the “girls”, but I guess it had an impact on Al.

The reality is that Alister became Alice, and all of this happened because we had set up this blind date. We were all waiting to hear what had happened and the only thing that we had received from Al was a message that he would tell us all about it when we got together for a few beers a couple of weeks later.

We were busting to know, so we all got to the bar early and had a good laugh. The guys were taking bets about whether they had fucked, and who was on top. I was part of that, I have to admit.

And then Alice walked into the bar. She walked right up to us. I think that we could all see that this girl looked a bit like Al but I for one did not believe that it was him. I thought that it was some clever practical joke and I looked behind her to see whether Al was following, maybe hiding from sight, while he had turned the gag onto us.

“Hi guys,” said Alice, in a perky feminine voice. “The date was a huge success. I am Alice now.”

Callum and Luke were just staring with their chins almost in their beer mugs. None of us could say anything. “Alice” did a little twirl to show off her floral print dress and shapely shaved legs above heeled sandals. There was no wig – just a dyed blonde pixie cut – and the makeup was light, just as any girl might wear.

0 pixie_0.jpg

“Thanks to you guys I met Tiffany, and through Tiffany I met Hugh, and they were both able to show me who I really am.” Alice was fizzing – nothing like the Al we knew. But it was him alright, or it had been.

“Do you like what you see,” she said, addressing the wall of silence in a playful mood. “Russ?” She turned to me, as if sensing that I was drawn to her, which I was. “Do you like the new me?”

I muttered something about being surprised … but supportive. The other guys nodded.

“We had no idea that you were trans,” mumbled Callum.

“Here’s the thing – neither did I,” she said chirpily. “I have found out a lot about myself in the last few weeks. I love being a girl, and I really like sex with men. Do you guys know any?” She looked around the three of us, accusingly, I suppose.

“I would date you, but not while you still had a dick,” said Luke, trying to put a smile on things.

“I have an enlarged clitoris but a functioning back pussy, and a tongue,” she said, poking the tip of it out between painted lips.

“I would date you,” blurted Callum. I had the impression that his pants had suddenly become very uncomfortable, but I was not about to look under the table to confirm that.

“Oh goody!” she squealed. “But you should be warned that odd things can happen when you date a T-girl? Are you sure that you can come through a date with your manhood intact?”

Callum seemed only too keen to try, and despite his misgivings Luke seemed up for it as well – at a later date of course. But as for me – I admit that I was reticent. She was just so different and so full of life and fun; I have to say that there was a part of me that wondered if I was that sure of my masculinity.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2023

Erin’s seed: A young man, 18 or 19, very underdeveloped but has been trying to be a guy for his buddies. They set him up with a blind date who turns out to be a transwoman. She tells him that he really is a poor excuse for a guy and maybe he should try being a girl. He's kind of afraid of this idea but she is a bit pushy, perhaps thinking she's saving him from doing the wrong thing, so she educates him. He's gorgeous as a woman and he decides to go see his friends and they have trouble believing he is the same person. In fact a couple of them think he's cute enough to date. He warns them that based on anecdotal evidence being a girl seems to maybe be contagious?

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

BLIND DATE.

I liked this. I read all your posts and enjoy them all to a greater or lesser extent, but I did love this one. really good.

Responding to a Challenge

Erin is always throwing stuff at me, and even when the idea is as basic as this one, I can't help but pick it up and run with it, and sometimes I can score.
Which reminds me - there is a general challenge out there ATM so I must get on to that!
Maryanne