My Fathers Secret Part 11

Printer-friendly version


 © March 2013


Chapter Twenty Two: Family Holiday

    Jessica was glad to be breaking up on the Thursday night because she wasn’t going to be back in the office until the following Thursday, because she was going away with Kirstin and Joan on a little family holiday to London.

    Joan was going to have workmen in over the next five days working on the empty office next to hers ready for Debbie’s return the week after next. The only two that knew of Debbie’s return and her new job title were Jessica and Joan in the company, but Paul, Debbie and Kirstin knew of it from outside the company.

     “I hope you both have a nice time.” Rebecca said as they were leaving the building.

     “Thank you Rebecca, we plan too.” Joan smiled as she walked out with Jessica at her side.

     “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to her being nice to me.” Jessica said once they were outside and heading for Joan’s car.

     “She grows on you in time, and she is good at her job.” Joan shrugged. “Very pleasing to the eyes, or so the men say.” Joan giggled.

     “Rebecca’s never done anything for me.” Jessica said as they got in Joan’s car.

     “I doubt you could see past Kirstin.” Joan argued. “And you’re not a man.” She pointed out

     “True, but Kirstin is special, well to me she is.” Jessica giggled.

     “Are you still picking her up from work and bringing her back to our house for the night?” Joan asked.

     “Yes, that’s the plan.” Jessica smiled.

     “Do I need to make up the guest room, or will she be sleeping with you?” Joan smirked.

     “I was hoping she’d want to sleep with me, but I haven’t spoken with her about it yet.” Jessica sounded nervous. “What if she says no and wants her own room?”

     “I’m willing to put money on her looking disappointed if you say I’ve made up the guest room for her.” Joan laughed.

    Jessica had talked Kirstin into stopping the night, so the driver only had to pick them all up from the house and drive them to the train station. Jessica was hoping to move their relationship to the next level by spending the next five nights sleeping in the same bed.

    The restaurant where Kirstin worked didn’t close until eleven thirty, so Jessica was going to pick Kirstin up just after that.

    Jessica and Joan made it home and went up to get changed out of their work clothes and then they sorted out dinner before they relaxed for the rest of the night. Joan was reading a book, and Jessica was watching a movie on the TV and also chatting to her friends in Canada and a couple in the states. They had all been friends of her father’s, but they had all accepted Jessica as one of them, and now they loved to hear about Jessica’s day. Jessica said goodnight to them all when it was just after eleven, so she could go and pick Kirstin up.

*****

    Jessica’s car was waiting right outside the main entrance to the restaurant when Kristin stepped out pulling a small suitcase behind her. Jessica jumped out the car and then helped Kirstin get the case in the trunk of the car before getting the door for her.

     “You don’t need to do that Jess. We’re both women remember.” Kirstin giggled as she got in the car.

     “I know I don’t, but I want to.” Jessica pouted.

     “Are you sure Joan is alright with me stopping the night?” Kirstin asked as Jessica drove them back to Joan’s house.

     “Yes, she’s made up the bed in the guest room for you.” Jessica said, and then watched to see how Kirstin reacted to that little bit of news.

     “Oh, cool...” Kirstin replied, but looked a little sad to hear that she’d be in a room on her own.

     “Unless you feel like sharing with me, but I must warn you that I might snore.” Jessica said with a grin.

     “I’d rather sleep with you, but if Joan’s gone to the trouble of making up the guest bed then I guess I should sleep in the guest room.” Kirstin sighed.

     “I was only teasing you.” Jessica giggled. “Joan said you’d want to sleep with me, but I wasn’t sure you would, but the look on your face just now said otherwise.”

     “You can be so mean...!” Kirstin pouted as she started slapping Jessica’s arm.

     “Does this mean you don’t want to spend the night with me?” Jessica giggled as she drove her car and tried to fend off the attack.

     “No...! I want to spend the next five nights sleeping with you.” Kirstin grinned as she stopped slapping Jessica and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s left one and rested her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

    They soon arrived at Joan’s house and Kirstin was amazed at the size of the place. This was the first time Jessica had ever brought Kirstin back here.

     “Wow...! You are sure moving up in the world.” Kirstin grinned.

     “It’s not mine remember. It all belongs to Joan.” Jessica pointed out.

     “True, but you live here now, and you’re like a daughter to her, so that makes it yours as well.” Kirstin argued.

     “I guess you’re right, but I don’t think about it that way.” Jessica shrugged. “I just like being around Joan and calling her mother.” Jessica added with a grin.

    Jessica unlocked the front door and then helped Kirstin in with her bag and case. Joan was already in bed, so the two of them quietly made their way up to Jessica’s room so they could get ready for bed.

     “I’ll give you the tour in the morning before we leave.” Jessica said once they were in her room. “Do you swim?” Jessica asked.

     “Yes I can swim...” Kirstin looked puzzled.

     “I know you can swim silly, what I mean is do you like to swim?” Jessica giggled. “Joan and I always swim in the morning before breakfast.” She explained.

     “Joan has a pool...?” Kirstin looked shocked now.

     “Yes, it’s kind of an inside pool, so you don’t have to worry about the weather.” Jessica giggled at the look on Kirstin’s face.

     “What do you mean by, kind of an inside pool?” Kirstin asked.

     “It’s housed in a large looking conservatory attached to the back of the house.” Jessica explained. “You’ll see what I mean in the morning. Let’s get ready for bed, I’m tired.” Jessica yawned to prove her point.

     “Do you have something I can borrow for the night, so I don’t have to start unpacking things?” Kirstin asked.

     “Sure, take your pick.” Jessica said as she walked Kirstin over to a chest of draws and opened it to reveal lots of different nightwear.

    Kirstin watched as Jessica pulled out a red babydoll and matching panties for herself. So Kirstin found a blue babydoll and matching panties and decided to wear them.

    Jessica took a seat on her vanity stool to remove her makeup and use some moisturiser, and Kirstin squeezed onto the seat next to her and started doing the same.

     “There was a time when I never thought I’d be sat here removing my makeup next to you.” Kirstin giggled as she looked at Jessica in the mirror in front of them.

     “I bet there was a time when you never thought I’d look like this.” Jessica smiled.

     “The more I see of you like this, the more I fall in love with you Jessica.” Kirstin admitted. “I’m really glad you discovered this side of yourself.” Kirstin leaned over and planted a kiss on Jessica’s lips.

     “As confused as I get now; this all seems to make more sense to me, and I have more friends than I ever had as Jonathon.” Jessica said when they stopped kissing.

     “Jonathon was on a path to self destruction, and I couldn’t bear to see that happen, and that is why I left when I did.” Kirstin said with tears in her eyes. “I thought I’d lost the sweet kind person I’d fallen in love with all those years ago, but then I bumped into you again, and I never want to be away from you again.” Kirstin pulled Jessica closer for another kiss.

    Jessica looked deep into Kirstin’s eyes when they broke the kiss, and she reached up with the hand and wiped away a tear that was rolling down Kirstin’s cheek. “I’m sorry I became such an asshole.”

     “I know you are baby.” Kirstin laughed. “We better finish getting ready for bed.” She added as she turned around to face the mirror again and carried on removing her makeup. Jessica did the same and they were soon getting undressed so they could put on their nightgowns.

    Kirstin couldn’t help looking at Jessica when she removed her skirt and blouse to leave her stood in the middle of the room wearing nothing but a bra, panties and a pair of pantyhose.

     “Wow, those things look so real.” Kirstin said as she stepped closer and placed a hand on one of Jessica’s breasts.

     “You can see a slight seem if you really look closely.” Jessica said as she thrust her chest out towards Kirstin.

    Kirstin looked more closely and she could see a slight line where the breast form ended and Jessica’s real chest carried on. “Do you wear them all the time?” Kirstin asked.

     “Most the time, but I remove them once a week over night to let my chest breath, but I always attach them again the next morning before leaving the bedroom. I feel naked without them now.” Jessica said as she cupped a breast in each hand. “I just wish they were real, and I could feel them properly.” Jessica let out a sigh.

     “You will one day, and then I can really play with them.” Kirstin grinned an evil little grin. “Come, let’s go to bed.”Kirstin added as she pulled Jessica over to her bed and then threw back the covers before she climbed in, pulling Jessica along with her. The two of them were soon cuddled up together with Kirstin spooning into Jessica’s back.

*****

    Jessica woke the next morning to the sound of Kirstin giggling, so she opened her eyes and found they had turned over in the night and Jessica was now cuddled up to Kirstin’s back instead of the other way around.

     “Someone was having a very interesting dream.” Kirstin giggled some more as she wiggled her bottom and Jessica felt her erection pressing into Kirstin’s bottom.

     “Oh god...! I am so sorry...” Jessica said as she quickly tried to move away from Kirstin feeling ashamed of what had just happened.

     “Hey, don’t be sorry baby.” Kirstin pouted as she turned over and pulled Jessica close to her again. “Those breasts of yours were poking me in the back, and were turning me on, so why shouldn’t you be excited about being in bed with me?” Kirstin asked.

     “I just hate having the stupid thing.” Jessica grumbled. “It’s like it’s got a mind of its own.” She added as she tried to turn over and hide it, even though it was already hidden under the covers.

     “I seem to remember you never did like making love did you?” Kirstin said as she remembered how mechanical Jonathon was when they had sex. He always acted like it was his first time, and he never looked like he enjoyed it.

     “I don’t think we ever made love, we just had ugly sex.” Jessica shuddered. “You said you tried dating another woman, so how did the two of you have sex?” Jessica asked nervously.

     “Do you want me to talk you through it...?” Kirstin asked with a smile.

     “Yes please.” Jessica said.

    Kirstin pushed the covers down the bed and then told Jessica to go down so her head was between her legs. Kirstin then talked Jessica though one of the best love making sessions she’d ever had.

     “Wow... If I’d know how good that tongue of yours was, I never would have left you.” Kirstin said once she was able to speak again. As Jonathon, Kirstin had never thought to ask him to try anything like they just had.

     “Did I do a good job then?” Jessica asked after she’d finished wiping her face with a tissue.

     “You did an excellent job, now let me do something for you.” Kirstin said as she pushed Jessica down onto her back and then Kirstin slid her head down to Jessica’s groin.

     “What are you going to do?” Jessica sounded nervous.

     “Just relax and let me do this.” Kirstin said in a calming voice as she pulled down Jessica’s panties and freed her penis. Jessica let out a pleasant sounding groan as she felt Kirstin wrap her lips around it and start running her tongue up and down the length of it. Jessica was soon finding release and almost passed out from the pleasure of it. “That’s the closest I can get to repaying what you did for me, but one day soon I will make love to you like only two women can.” Kirstin promised as she slid back up the bed and cuddled up to Jessica again.

     “I’ll look forward to it.” Jessica smiled as she wrapped her arms around Kirstin.

*****

    Kirstin couldn’t stop checking Jessica out as they made their way down to the pool room. Jessica was wearing a one piece Speedo swimsuit, and she’d also borrowed one for Kirstin to wear. Jessica’s was black, and Kirstin was in a blue one.

     “I’d kill for your legs.” Kirstin pouted as she followed the long slender legs up to the nicely rounded behind Jessica had.

     “You’ve got much nicer legs than me.” Jessica argued. “And you already have the whole of me.” She grinned

     “I think they look a little flabby, where as yours look toned.” Kirstin said as she pointed at them.

     “They only look like that because of all the swimming Joan makes me do these days.” Jessica giggled. “She’s a bit of a slave driver, but it’s paying off, so I don’t mind.”

    Joan was already in the pool swimming when Jessica and Kirstin got down to the pool. Joan stopped swimming and smiled when she saw the look on Kirstin’s face. “Well don’t just stand there, get in and start swimming, you’re already five laps down.” Joan said just before she started swimming again.

     “You both do this every morning?” Kirstin asked as she watched Joan swimming like a pro. “I can see how she keeps herself looking so slim now.”

     “We better make a start, or we’ll not get any breakfast before we leave.” Jessica said just before she jumped into the pool. Kirstin followed suit and was soon swimming alongside Jessica up and down the pool.

    Kirstin wasn’t as fast as Jessica, but Jessica didn’t make Kirstin keep swimming once she’d done her laps of the pool. They both got back out the pool and went up to take a shower and get dressed. Joan had already gotten out and gone to get showered and dressed.

    Jessica got to experience another new thing when Kirstin decided to join her in the shower saying it would save time. Jessica wasn’t sure it did in the end, but she did think it was the most fun she’d ever had in a shower.

    Kirstin stood looking at Jessica while she had nothing on and was rubbing moisturiser into her skin, and other than the thing between her legs, Jessica looked just like any other woman she’d ever seen naked. Kirstin thought that Jessica lacked any real curves, but she’d seen women with even less curves than that. And even without any makeup, and her hair in a mess, Jessica still looked cute and feminine.

     “Why do you do that...?” Kirstin asked when she saw Jessica pull on a pair of panties and then she used a towel to push her penis down between her legs while pulling up the flesh coloured panties with the other one.

     “I don’t like touching it.” Jessica said with a look that said she might be sick any minute. She then picked up another pair of panties and slipped them on before she picked up a matching bra.

    Kirstin walked over to where Jessica was now stood in bra and panties, and she wrapped her arms around Jessica’s neck and kissed her. “I find it such a turn on to see you get dressed, and once you hide that little thing between your legs, you look so damn sexy.” Kirstin purred between kisses.

     “I think I look better in a corset, because then I have the right curves.” Jessica smiled, happy that Kirstin was so attracted to her.

     “Will you wear one for me today then, so I can judge for myself?” Kirstin asked.

     “For you I’ll do anything.” Jessica grinned as she walked over to the chest of draws where she kept her corsets and she selected one that wouldn’t be too painful to wear for the train journey down to London.

    Kirstin sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Jessica slipped the corset around her waist and clipped it shut at the front before she started to pull on the laces down the back. Kirstin’s mouth fell open as she saw Jessica’s waist become smaller, which made her hips and chest look bigger, and suddenly Jessica had curves in all the right places. Kirstin was soon up off the bed and was trying to suck the life out of Jessica.

     “You look so damn hot right now.” Kirstin said in a husky voice between kisses.

     “Easy tiger, we don’t have time for this.” Jessica said as she tried to fight off Kirstin’s advances.

    Kirstin reluctantly stopped and stood pouting at Jessica. “I will be making up for it later.” Kirstin smirked, just before she spun on her heels and ran off to finish getting dressed herself, and to also help take her mind of Jessica still stood in the middle of the room wearing just her underwear.

*****

    Joan was chopping up fruit and placing it in three bowls when Jessica and Kirstin arrived in the kitchen dressed.

     “I’m sorry to say this Kirstin, but you are turning out to be a bad influence on my daughter.” Joan said, but she was smirking as she said it, so Kirstin just giggled.

     “I’m sorry about that Joan.” Kirstin said as Jessica helped her take a seat at the breakfast bar before she went to help Joan with breakfast. “Thank you for letting me stop the night, and I just have to say what a beautiful home you have.”

     “Thank you Kirstin, but it’s only felt like a home again since Jessica came to live here.” Joan smiled as she wrapped an arm around Jessica’s waist and then kissed her on the cheek. “Good morning sweetie.” Joan added.

     “Morning mother.” Jessica smiled back as she kissed Joan on the cheek.

    Kirstin smiled as she watched the two of them greet each other just like they were really mother and daughter. Kirstin saw very little of Jonathon in Jessica, but she still saw all the parts she’d fallen in love with, but it was all wrapped in a much prettier package now.

    They were soon sat eating yogurt and fruit, while enjoying a glass of orange juice. Once they were finished with breakfast, the three of them cleaned up the kitchen and got their things together just in time for the driver to arrive. The driver loaded their things into the trunk of the car once he had them all seated in the car, and then they were off on their little family holiday.

*****


Chapter Twenty Three: I could get used to this

    Kirstin enjoyed the train ride down to London because she got to sit next to Jessica and hold hands under the table where no one could see. Joan was happy to sit and read a book while Jessica and Kirstin smiled and giggled over some of the things Jessica had done on her last visit with Jane and her family.

    David was waiting for them when they stepped off the train, he was the same driver they’d had on their last trip. “Hello Joan, Jessica. I trust you had a pleasant trip down here?” David asked as he loaded their bags and cases onto a trolley he had with him.

     “Hello David. Yes the trip was fine, and I’d like you to meet Kirstin. Kirstin, this is David.” Joan smiled as she introduced the two of them. “David was the kind gentlemen that met us the last time we came here.”

     “Hello Kirstin.” David smiled.

     “Hi.” Kirstin smiled back as she gave him a little wave. She was nervous about all this special treatment they were getting. It only got worse for her when she followed David and the others out to the parking area and saw a long black limo parked there and David made his way over to it.

     “Jane wanted you to arrive at the hotel in style.” David smirked when he saw the faces the three of them were pulling when they realised the limo was for them.

    Another man jumped out from behind the wheel of the limo and helped to get all the bags and cases in the trunk of the car, while David helped Joan. Jessica and Kirstin to get in the back, then David got in the front passenger seat next to the driver.

     “I could get used to this.” Kirstin grinned as she looked around the inside of the limo.

     “Wait till you see the suite we’re going to be stopping in.” Jessica grinned back at Kirstin as they sat together on the back seat.

    They were soon pulling up outside the hotel, and Kirstin was once again left speechless as she saw how posh the place looked. A man ran over to the car and opened the door just in time for David to appear and help the three of them get out.

     “Are we really stopping here?” Kirstin whispered to Jessica.

     “Yes, isn’t it amazing?” Jessica said excitedly.

     “I feel underdressed for going in there.” Kirstin said as she started to resist Jessica’s tugging for her to follow Joan and David into the hotel.

    Jessica finally managed to get Kirstin into the hotel and she could see Jayden stood with Kara, and Jayden was on her cell phone to someone, but she ended the call and walked over to greet them.

     “Hello Joan, Jessica.” Jayden smiled as she gave each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek like they were old friends. “And who might this be...?” Jayden asked as she looked at Kirstin nervously clinging onto Jessica’s arm while she looked around the lobby.

     “Hi Jayden, Kara. This is Kirstin, my girlfriend.” Jessica blushed.

     “Hello Kirstin, it’s so nice to finally meet you.” Jayden said as she gave Kirstin a hug. “Jane’s been telling us all about you.” Jayden added with a giggle.

     “Hello. I hope she’s not been saying anything bad about me?” Kirstin laughed nervously.

     “Is Jane working today?” Jessica asked, eager to hug her friend and let her know she was finally here again.

     “I just called and let her know you’d arrived, so she should be here any minute.” Jayden smiled.

    Just then Jessica heard her name being called as Jane came running into the lobby and made her way over to where Jessica was stood with the others and she leapt right at Jessica. “Hey girlfriend....!” Jane giggled. “Hi Joan...!” Jane added as she looked over at Joan stood smiling next to Jayden and Kara. “And you must be Kirstin...?” Jane asked as she spotted Kirstin looking worried at how close Jane and Jessica seemed to be.

     “Kirstin this is Jane, Jane, this is Kirstin.” Jessica said as she broke the hug with Jane.

     “Hi Kirstin.” Jane giggled as she leapt at Kirstin now and hugged her.

     “Hi Jane...” Kirstin giggled as she hugged Jane back. All worries about how close she was with Jessica forgotten.

     “Jess never told me how pretty you were.” Jane said once they stopped hugging and Jane was able to get a proper look at Kirstin.

     “I sent you some photos of her you liar.” Jessica said as she playfully slapped Jane on the arm.

     “I don’t feel very pretty stood here with all you.” Kirstin said with a nervous laugh.

     “Don’t put yourself down...!” Jane scolded her. “You have a natural beauty none of us will ever have,” Jane pouted. “I’d love to stop and chat longer, but I’ve left a client in my booth with her hair half done.” Jane giggled as she gave each of them a hug and then ran off in the direction she’d just come.

     “Is she always like that...?” Kirstin asked as she looked at the empty doorway Jane had just run through.

     “No, sometimes she’s worse.” Jayden laughed. “Let’s get you up to your suite, so you can get settled in before your spa treatment.” Jayden said as she walked them over to the main desk to collect their room keys, or cards as they were. “I’ll catch up with you later baby.” Jayden said as she wrapped her arms around Kara and kissed her.

     “That’s Jayden’s husband.” Jessica whispered to Kirstin as they watched them kissing each other.

     “Is Kara like you then?” Kirstin asked.

     “No, Kara is just as happy being Callum as he is Kara.” Jessica grinned. “He just finds its easier dealing with the makeover clients while being Kara.” She explained.

    Jayden finally broke away from Kara and then took them all over to the elevator and placed one of the key cards she had in a slot and pushed the button to take them up to the penthouse level. The man with their bags was already waiting by a large set of double doors when they all stepped out of the elevator. Jayden handed him one of the key cards before handing the other two to Joan.

     “I will leave you here, as you already know where to find everything.” Jayden said as she gave each of them a hug. “You’re expected down in the spa at one, so you have some time to relax before then.”

    All three of them thanked Jayden, and Joan tipped the bellboy just before he left after taking all their bags into the penthouse.

     “You booked us into a penthouse...?” Kirstin asked as she looked around the large apartment.

     “Yes, and we even have our own pool, but wait until you see the view.” Jessica said as she took hold of Kirstin’s hand and dragged her out onto the patio where the pool was and they could see over half of London.

     “Wow...! I could really get use to all this.” Kirstin grinned as she stood up against the railing looking down at the people below, while she was cuddled up to Jessica.

     “It’s beautiful isn’t it...?” Jessica sighed.

     “Yes, but not as beautiful as being here with you.” Kirstin said as she turned to face Jessica and then kissed her. “I’m so in love with you.” Kirstin added just before she kissed Jessica again.

    They finally broke apart and then Jessica gave Kirstin a tour of the penthouse before they took a rest and collapsed onto the sofa in the main living area. Joan wandered over from the kitchen area with a glass of wine for them all.

     “I can’t believe they’re letting us stop here for free.” Kirstin said as she looked around the place and felt like she was dreaming.

     “Jessica made quite the impression with Jane when she was last here.” Joan grinned.

     “Jane and Cathy were the two that helped me realise who I really was.” Jessica added.

     “I thought I was going to be jealous of Jane, but I just found it impossible to get jealous, she was more like your baby sister down in the lobby.” Kirstin giggled.

     “Wait until she gets with her sisters Chrissy, Amy and Amber at the club on Saturday night.” Jessica warned. “They are totally insane, but fun to hang around with.” Jessica giggled.

    They finished their wine and then made their way down to the spa for a relaxing afternoon of being pampered.

*****

     “Wow...! That was amazing.” Kirstin said as they left the spa and started to make their way back up to the suite. “I could get use to all this.” Kirstin said for the hundredth time since they arrive in London.

     “Yes, we know.” Jessica said sounding bored as she rolled her eyes, but she was grinning as she said it, so Kirstin just giggled and threw her arms around Jessica acting all excited.

     “Did you all enjoy that?” Kara asked as she walked over to them while they were waiting for the elevator. “Jane and Cathy are expecting you all in the changing service rooms, if you would care to follow me this way.” Kara said just before she wandered off in the direction of the changing service.

     “Are you sure that she’s really a he...?” Kirstin whispered to Jessica as they followed Kara down a hallway.

     “Yes, and he isn’t deaf.” Kara grinned as she looked over her shoulder at Kirstin.

     “Sorry...” Kirstin blushed. “But you just look really good.”

     “I wouldn’t be a very good advert for the changing service if I didn’t.” Kara pouted, just before she started grinning again.

     “Why are we being taken to the changing service though?” Kirstin looked a little confused.

     “We don’t just work on males at the changing service; we also help our female guests look their best.” Kara said proudly. “Most think that if we can do this with a male, then what can we do with someone that is already halfway there.” Kara giggled as she stopped walking and struck a sexy pose in the middle of the hallway.

     “Stop flirting with the guests...!” Jayden shouted from the other end of the hallway as she walked towards them with two ladies at her side. It wasn’t until they were much closer that Kirstin, Jessica and Joan realised they were actually men, and even then they had to look really close to see the harder lines to their chins and slightly heavier makeup. The two new women also looked a little nervous being seen as well.

     “You know I only have eyes for you baby.” Kara grinned as she wrapped her arms around Jayden and kissed her quickly on the lips. “I see Cathy and the team have worked their magic once again ladies, how do you feel?” Kara asked as she turned her attention to the two new women.

     “I feel really good, but it’s a little scary being out and about while dressed like this.” One of the women said in a voice that didn’t match the way she looked. It was a deep male voice.

     “You have nothing to be scared of sweetie.” Kara said in a calming voice. “Just let me drop these three off with Cathy, and then I will take the two of you shopping.”

     “I can take them down to Cathy, if you want to get going.” Jayden offered. “I know how you love to stand and talk with Cathy and the girls.” Jayden added with a roll of her eyes.

    Kara gave Jayden another hug and a kiss to thank her for all the help and then she was walking off up the hallway with the two new women.

    Jessica and the others watched them for a couple of seconds before they continued their own journey down to the changing service rooms.

    Kirstin gathered they’d arrived when she heard Jane squeal Jessica’s name just before she pounced on them all.

     “I thought I was going to have to come and rescue you all from those evil people in the spa room.” Jane pouted, but she was soon grinning and giggling again as she gave all three of them a hug.

     “I’ll leave them in your capable hands then, and get back to doing my own job now.” Jayden smiled as she spun around and left the room.

     “It’s not much of a challenge working on these three.” Cathy complained as she made her way over to where Jane was stood with Jessica, Kirstin and Joan. “You must be Kirstin?” Cathy asked as she reached them. “Hello, I’m Cathy.” She smiled.

     “Hi...” Kirstin said nervously.

     “Don’t look so nervous sweetie, we don’t bite.” Cathy grinned as she pulled Kirstin into a hug.

     “Speak for yourself.” Jane giggled.

    This helped Kirstin to relax as she started giggling herself. Kirstin just loved how bubbly Jane was, and she found it hard not to smile when she was around, and she could see why she and Jessica had become such good friends.

     “How you been keeping Jess?” Cathy asked as she stepped over and pulled Jessica into a hug. “I hear you’re going to be having a word with mother on Tuesday?”

     “With who...?” Jessica asked with a puzzled look.

     “I’m sorry, I mean Dr Prudence Walker.” Cathy corrected herself. “We’re all so used to not calling her anything but mother, that I forget myself when talking about her to others.” Cathy giggled.

     “Mother has a way of making you remember to call her mother.” Jane said with a worried look as she rubbed her bottom.

     “Jane was a little slow in the learning department.” Cathy giggled as she patted Jane’s bottom.

     “She spanked you for calling her anything other than mother...?” Jessica asked with a worried look.

     “Yes, but only playfully.” Jane giggled.

     “Maybe I should try that with you.” Joan grinned as she looked at Jessica.

     “But I always call you mother, except when we’re at work and clients are there.” Jessica stuttered out as she placed her hands on her bottom just thinking about getting slapped.

     “True, you are well behaved in that department.” Joan sounded disappointed as she said it, but she was soon smirking when she saw how worried Jessica was.

     “We better see about getting you three ready for your big night.” Cathy said after looking at her watch and saw the time.

     “What big night...?” Kirstin asked.

     “First you will all be having a nice meal in the hotel restaurant before being taken to see a west end show, and then you will be going to a small restaurant for a spot of supper.” Cathy explained.

    Cathy set Jane to work on Jessica’s hair while she got another girl to work with Joan, and Cathy led Kirstin over to a chair and set to work on her.

     “I really like Kirstin, Jess.” Jane beamed as she washed Jessica’s hair before she started styling it. “You look much more relaxed now as well.” Jane added.

     “Thanks, I’m finally beginning to understand who I am, and I love Kirstin with all my heart and soul.” Jessica admitted.

     “I’m really happy for you.” Jane grinned.

    Jessica relaxed and let Jane work her magic, and she was soon looking at herself in the mirror and seeing a very different Jessica looking back at her. Jane had done something very different with Jessica’s hair.

     “I love what you’ve done Jane, but I won’t be able to just blow dry this style and run off to work.” Jessica said as she looked at her new hair style from each side.

    Jessica’s hair had grown out some since Jane last worked on it, so Jane had been able to bunch most of Jessica’s hair up on the back of her head, but she had also left a piece hanging down to form a fringe on one side of Jessica’s face, as well as pulling some strands of hair out the bunch at the back to give it a slightly wild look.

     “It’s actually a really simple style to look after, but you can still do the shaggy bob as well.” Jane promised.

    Jessica sat looking in the mirror as she studied what Jane had done in some hope of being able to reproduce it herself on another day.

     “I’ll take your word for it.” Jessica said with doubt in her voice.

    Jane was soon whisking Jessica off into a changing room so she could help Jessica slip out of the bathrobe she’d left the spa in, and help her get into an evening dress.

     “I’ll leave you to put on the underwear, and then I’ll help you get the corset on.” Jane said as she handed Jessica a small pile of red silk, which turned out to be a bra and panty set.

     “Do I have to wear a corset?” Jessica whined.

     “Yes, if you ever want to get in the dress that Sara designed.” Jane warned. “And you were wearing a corset when you arrived anyway, so what’s the big deal?” Jane asked.

     “I only did that to show Kirstin what I looked like in a corset.” Jessica whined some more.

     “So just think how happy Kirstin will be when she sees you in the dress this evening.” Jane giggled just before she left the room, letting Jessica know that arguing wasn’t going to work.

    Jessica let out a sigh and then set to work putting on the underwear. She’d just finished when Jane poked her head through the curtain to see if she was done, seeing that she was, Jane stepped back into the room and then picked up a red three quarter corset that matched the bra and panties she was already wearing. Jessica had to smile when she watched her waist betting smaller and smaller before Jane finally tied off the laces and then handed Jessica some black stockings to put on.

     “Are you ready for the dress, or do you want to look at yourself for a little longer?” Jane asked sarcastically, when she got bored of watching Jessica looking at herself in the mirror.

    Jessica answered her by sticking out her tongue while placing her hands on her hips. “I’ll take that as a yes, you want to put on the dress.” Jane giggled as she unzipped a garment bag and pulled out a deep red evening dress that had a slit up one side and sparkled like the dress that Jessica rabbit wears. The only real difference between the dress Jessica was now looking at, and the one Jessica Rabbit wore, was this dress had shoulder straps that would hide the bra straps.

    Jane helped Jessica into the dress and then zipped up the back zipper for Jessica. Jessica’s mouth fell open when she saw how slimming the dress was, and how it gave her a very sexy hourglass figure.

    Jessica went to step forward, but stopped when she almost tripped over the bottom of the dress. “It’s a little on the long side Jane.” Jessica pointed out as she looked down and saw how long and slender the stocking and the slit in the skirt made her leg look.

     “You’ll be fine once we have your shoes on.” Jane said as she opened a shoe box and pulled out a sparkly red pair of sandals that matched the dress perfectly.

    Jessica took a seat and then let Jane slip the sandals on her feet and do up the straps for her. Jessica was having trouble bending down far enough to do it herself due to the corset and the dress.

     “Thank you for all the help Jane.” Jessica smiled as she wiggled her newly painted toe nails that she could see poking out the end of the sandals she now had on her feet. Jessica’s toe nails were painted the same colour as her fingernails, not that you could tell, due to the black stockings Jessica had covering them.

     “We’ve not quite done yet girlfriend.” Jane giggled as she pulled out a long red piece of silk, which Jessica soon realised was actually a pair of opera length gloves. Jane helped Jessica slip them on and then pull them up to just above the elbow.

     “What was the point of spending all that time doing my nails, if you were going to cover them up with these?” Jessica asked as she held up her hands to make her point.

     “Because you won’t be wearing the gloves while you’re eating your meals, but you will when you go to the theatre.” Jane explained.

     “You think you’re so clever.” Jessica said as she stuck her tongue out again.

     “Nope, not really, I’m just cleverer than you.” Jane teased. “Are you ready to go see if Kirstin and Joan are ready yet?” Jane asked as she picked up a small clutch purse for Jessica to use.

    Jessica started grinning and nodding her head, which Jane took to be a definite yes, and she led Jessica out of the changing room and back into the main room again. Jessica’s mouth fell open just like Kirstin’s did when they saw each other. Kirstin was in a blue evening dress that looked a little like Jessica’s, but it had small thin straps that went over the shoulder, and more fabric that was draped just off each shoulder. Kirstin was also wearing a pair of white opera length gloves where as Jessica was wearing red ones.

     “Kirstin...! You look amazing.” Jessica finally got out.

     “I feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.” Kirstin giggled as she looked down at herself. “You look pretty amazing yourself Jess.” Kirstin added as she took in what Jessica was wearing.

     “I think you’re far prettier than Julia Roberts.” Jessica smiled as she drank in the beautiful image stood before her.

    Kirstin’s normally long straight auburn hair was now a mass of curls falling around her shoulders, and Cathy had made her look even more beautiful with a little makeup. Jessica found herself thinking she wasn’t worthy of having the attention of such a woman.

    The two of them were soon distracted from each other when Joan entered the room wearing a very sexy looking black evening dress.

     “Wow, look at you two.” Joan said as she saw just how beautiful Jessica and Kirstin looked in their evening gowns.

     “Wow yourself...!” Jessica said when she saw how young the dress made Joan look. “You look breath taking mother.” Jessica added sounding shocked.

     “I think she looks more like an older sister now.” Jane giggled.

     “You say the sweetest things to me.” Joan grinned as she pulled Jane into a hug.

     “You’re welcome.” Jane giggled some more as she enjoyed the hug.

Jayden Arrived at that moment and smiled when she saw how beautiful the three of them looked. “You three look amazing.” Jayden said as she took a better look at them. “I hope you’re ready to be looked at.” Jayden warned.

     “Not really, but let’s do this.” Jessica said as she tried to take a deep breath, which wasn’t easy with a corset on.

     “I think this could be fun.” Kirstin grinned as she slipped her arm through Jessica’s and started leading her towards the exit that Jayden had just come in through.

     “It will be fun.” Joan said as she stepped over to Jessica’s other side and slipped her arm through Jessica’s. Joan and Kirstin then led Jessica from the changing service out into the hallway with Jayden leading them all back to the lobby and then the restaurant.

    Jayden wasn’t wrong about them getting looked at; they even had a couple of people take photos thinking they might be someone famous. Jessica had to admit they did look like they were going to a movie premier or some form of the Oscars.

    Three waiters ran over to help Jessica, Kirstin and Joan take their seats once they got to the restaurant, but before any of them could order a drink, a fourth waiter arrived with a bucket of ice with a bottle of Champagne sticking out of it.

     “I could...” Kirstin started to say.

     “Really get use to this...!” Jessica and Joan finished for her just before they started giggling.

     “Have I already told you that...?” Kirstin grinned, just before she too started giggling.

     “Please enjoy your meal, and Kara and I will see you out in the lobby when you’ve finished.” Jayden smiled just before she left to go talk to another couple sat at another table.

    Jessica watched Joan remove her opera gloves and Kirstin followed suit, so Jessica did the same before they all started looking through the menu. They all picked a starter and then a main course.

*****

     “How can you bare to eat while wearing a corset?” Kirstin complained after only eating half her main course a little later.

     “I eat what I can, then stop.” Jessica shrugged.

     “It does get easier to work out what you can eat the more you wear one.” Joan smiled.

     “I was hoping to have enough room to try a piece of gateau.” Kirstin pouted as she saw a waiter wander past with a tray full.

     “Why don’t we order one piece and three forks so we can share it?” Joan asked as she looked at the same waiter.

     “Could we really...?” Kirstin asked pleadingly towards Jessica.

     “I think I could manage a couple more bites.” Jessica grinned as she placed her hands on her heavily restricted waist under the corset and dress.

     “Yay...!” Kirstin clapped happily now she knew she’d be able to try some of the gateau.

    A couple of waiters came and cleared the table while a third asked if they wanted any desert, so Joan ordered one piece of gateau and asked for three forks so they could share it. They were soon enjoying what looked like half a gateau. It tasted so good that they managed to force it all down.

     “I couldn’t eat another bite.” Kirstin groaned at the end of the meal.

     “Me neither.” Jessica said with a sigh as she tried to sit back in her seat, but changed her mind when it added pressure to her belly.

    Joan just giggled as they all managed to finish the Champagne before they left to go find Jayden and Kara out in the lobby.

     “Did you all have enough to eat?” Jayden asked once they were stood with her and Kara.

     “I think I ate a little too much.” Kirstin groaned as she placed her hands on her corseted belly. “But it tasted really good.” She added with a giggle.

     “You’ll have plenty of time to sample the menu during your stay with us, so please don’t try to overdo it.” Jayden warned.

    Kirstin thought that to be some sound advice that she would take to heart if she planned to sample more of the wonderful food they served at the hotel.

    Kara walked them out to the front of the hotel where another limo was waiting for them. “I hope you don’t mind, but I will leave you at this point in the evening, as you know the routine from the last time you were with us.” Kara smiled as she helped the three of them get into the back of the limo. “You have my numbers, so if you do have any problems, then please call and I can sort it out for you.” Kara promised.

     “Thank you for everything you’ve done so far Kara.” Joan smiled back.

     “You’re welcome Joan, it’s all part of the service.” Kara said before she let the driver close the door and then get behind the wheel and drive away.

    The driver took them for a drive around the city before heading into the west end and pulling up outside the theatre just like he’d done the last time Jessica and Joan were here. They still enjoyed it all though, and smiled when they saw how excited Kirstin was.

     “You did all this the last time you were here then?” Kirstin asked as they were being led into the theatre and taken straight past the waiting lines of people cueing up to go in and watch the same show.

     “Yes, but we still get a buzz from being treated like this though.” Jessica giggled as she waved to some men taking photos with large cameras.

     “Do you think we might make it into a newspaper, or a magazine?” Kirstin asked when she saw the men that Jessica was waving at.

     “Maybe, if they think we’re someone famous.” Jessica shrugged.

    They were soon seated in the same balcony room that Jessica and Joan had been seated in the last time they went there, and Jessica wondered if the hotel owned this room just so their guests could use it. Jessica was glad that she could hold hands with Kirstin and not be seen doing it by anyone, because they held hands all the way through the show, apart from when they were clapping. A person came and took them back stage once it was over, and they all got to meet the cast and thank them for such a wonderful show.

    The three of them all had a good giggle at the fact a couple of the actors in the show had given them their numbers and said that they could get them some acting rolls if they wanted to talk about it over drinks. They just said they would give them a call, not that any of them planned to ever do that.

    The limo took them to a little restaurant where they all ordered a light meal. Kirstin didn’t even try to finish it all, but she did enjoy what she did have of it. Once they finished their meal, they returned to the limo and let the driver return them to the hotel, but not before giving them a tour of the city.

     “Did you have a good time tonight?” Jessica asked as she cuddled up to Kirstin in the elevator up to their penthouse.

     “I thought the whole day was wonderful.” Kirstin sighed as she enjoyed the cuddle with Jessica.

     “It will be even better tomorrow, we get to go shopping and then to a night club tomorrow night.” Jessica sounded excited.

     “I can’t wait, but before all that, I get to spend another night with you.” Kirstin purred as she started kissing Jessica.

    They were soon up at the penthouse level, and Joan let them into their suite before she said she was retiring for the night and gave each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Don’t stay up to late you two.” Joan smirked just before she went into her bedroom and closed the door.

    Jessica went into the kitchen area and found a bottle of wine; she then poured them both a glass out and went out onto the patio where Kirstin had gone to take in the view of London at night.

     “I could really get use to this.” Kirstin giggled at the fact she kept saying that today.

     “I can’t offer you all this, but I can promise you that I will always love you, and I don’t ever want us to be apart ever again.” Jessica said as she handed Kirstin one of the wine glasses and then leaned in to kiss her.

    Jessica went over to a sun lounger that was out on the patio next to the pool and she sat down on it, and then pulled Kirstin down onto her knee so they could cuddle up together and keep each other warm in the cool evening air. They finished their wine and then Kirstin got to her feet again and pulled Jessica up before leading her back into the penthouse and then the bedroom they would be sharing for the night.

     “I think you look stunning in that dress, but I want to see what you look like in your underwear.” Kirstin purred as she started to help Jessica undress. “You look so hot in all that red underwear.” Kirstin grinned once she had Jessica out of her dress.

     “I want to see what you look like in your underwear.” Jessica said as she started to remove Kirstin’s dress for her.

    Kirstin was soon stood in the middle of the bedroom wearing a blue version of what Jessica was wearing in red, which were a bra and panty set, corset and stockings.

     “Wow, you look so sexy in all that.” Jessica grinned.

     “I can see that it’s having an effect on you.” Kirstin smirked as she saw a bulge appearing in Jessica’s panties.

     “Yes, a rather painful one.” Jessica said with some pain in her voice.

     “Let me help you relieve the pressure then.” Kirstin pouted as she walked over to where Jessica was stood and she led Jessica over to the bed and pushed her down onto it before she slipped Jessica’s panties off, freeing her trapped member.

    They both brought each other to an orgasm while still dressed in the corsets, but the panties were on the floor forgotten about. They finally fell asleep in each other’s arms, still wearing the corsets and stockings.

*****

 

To Be Continued Next Friday  GRIN

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

    Authors Note: Cathy, Jane and all the others that Jessica and Joan meet while down in London, are all characters I wrote about in my; You Have it all Wrong series. Even thought you don’t hear about Jane’s story until book four ‘You have it all Wrong Four, the Kids Story’ the time line for this story is set between book three and book four. So to find out more about Chrissy, Amy and Cathy, and how they all became the women they are in this story, you will need to go back and read them.

    Hugs

    SaraUK

up
203 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Jessica and Kirstin

are very lucky to be friends with Chrissy, Amy and Cathy and company. Nothing like being a part of a loving family.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Glad they're getting to know each other more

They needed some real time together to heal from their rift. Don't forget it has been only about a month or so after their reconciliation and this vacation will help firm up their bond.

Kim

As always I've enjoyed

As always I've enjoyed another great chapter of this story, I wonder whats in store next, I'm glad Jess has settled a bit regarding sexual stuff.

Looking forward to more

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p