The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 41)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

41. Alexis the Amazon Warrior

I arrived in the dungeon area it we held our prisoner like 9798 he was here before being sent to Amazonia Terra prison planet for rest of his life there is talk that her highness princess Charlotte wants send the bad male slaves and prisoner to that planet I saw the guard looking after then she said to me “ colonel” I said to her “ I am after slave Hamish cell please”. she said to me “last one on the left”. I said to her “ thank you”. and walked down there I unlocked the door and walked he was chained and naked I said to him “ hello dad”. he said to me “Angelo”. I said to him “ not any more”. he said to me “ I thought I dreamed you became a woman”. I replied to him “I am slave”. he looked up and saw me and said to me “fuck it wasn't a dream”. I replied to me “ nope”. he said to me “ what do you want now Mistress?”. I said to him “ answers to my questions that's all he said “what”

Alexis: who is your leader ?
Slave :I don't know what you are talking about ?
I pulled out some pliers and put them over his penis
Alexis: one again who is your leader (put the pliers over his penis and started to squash them slowly)
Slave : he name is Gavin Mistress ( I released the pliers)
slave: that hurt a lot you bitch ( I smack him hard he started bleeding)
Alexis: so I am a bitch you have notice I am no longer your son now once again where is he slave ? ( I smack him again he spits out blood from his mouth)
slave : why are you hitting me and I have no idea they move him around from base to base mistress.
Alexis : any other top resistance leaders left here on Amazonia Earth
slave : yes mistress a few in America and some in Europe mistress
Alexis any other place beside those like Amazonia Terra
slave : we are getting a ex colonel from Atlantis to help us he was smuggling him self on slave shuttle I hit him again hard
Alexis who is your spy here too slave ? I grab a hot poker stick towards his eye
Slave : his name is Bradley mistress I think he is a slave for Mistress Paige I put the poker on his face it burn him he was screaming in pain
slave : why did you do that for mistress I answered your questions
Alexis: that is for all the time you hit me when I was your son your a heartless Male you never let me mourn my mum's death as you hit me all the time you told me get over it the best thing I did was yelling out to as they took you see the commanders I was grab by Capitan Janet and liberated into a beautiful intelligent strong girl for that I am glad now I am a Amazon woman cause you were the worst father a son could have had so that burn mark on your face will remind you of the son you lost during this war as you called it
slave: I am sorry mistress I did know you felt that way but I let you get selected you could have been a slave instead
Alexis: that the price I would have taken I might have become what I am now a woman
Slave : we will never know Mistress Alexis
Alexis: you know now slave your new name is now Slave 09098 your no longer Hamish I am also sentencing you 100 hundred lashes on the back and you will be transported to Amazon City's Alcatraz Prison for Category A Prisoner
Slave :yes Mistress Alexis I am now slave 09098 I am the property of Amazons and will be your servant any time

I left him there knowing that he was broken he was now a slave he knew his life of freedom was over and now he was property of Amazonian empire I was thinking to myself that we need a new strategy now to hunt this Gavin down and the other leaders and stop this colonel from getting here I said to the guards “I want him his punishment to begin now and then try if you can get a confession from him then send slave 09098 to Alcatraz prison until I decide his fate”. the guard said to me “ yes colonel Alexis as I was leaving I could hear him getting whipped as part of his punishment I felt bit sad I had ordered that but my service is always to my race the Amazons we women hate men.

I walked up the stairs and saw mom I cuddled her and said to her “thank you for liberating me and also letting me take my anger out at him”. she said to me “ any time my daughter I love you and I will always protect you against men like him”. a tear fell down my eye and said “I want him never to get his freedom again”. She said to me “ we will see if he get sent to Amazonia Terra prison Planet” I said to mom “ that would be nice and his new name is 09098 not Hamish any more”. mom said to me “good we walked back to our room I told her what he told me she said to me “I will call supreme commander Keira tomorrow about this”. I said to her “ that will great mom”. we had dinner I was having fun with Marley she hit my boob by mistake it hurt she said to me “sorry Ally”. I said to her “it is ok Marley”. After a while I went to bed I was still getting use to my new body now as a woman I was very tired and fell a sleep

I woke up the next morning Marley was up already Mom was at the governor office talking to governor Paige she order her slave to be arrested and sent to Alcatraz Prison until we arrived back from Ireland tomorrow some time our slave Henry was cleaning up our room and saw me a awake he said to me “good morning Mistress how are you this fine day”. I said to me “ very well slave “.I still had the covers on over my body I knew if this male try anything I will hurt him then mom walked in said to him “ slave get the fuck out of my daughter's room now or I will have you flogged”. he said to her “ yes my mistress”. Then slave henry left and started packing up our clothes for Ireland.
Mom said to me “we have arrested slave Bradley he confessed to recruited by Gavin and sending them information on her highness tour to former Scotland resistance we have also arrested that ex colonel at Amazonia Terra prime spaceport he is being sent to Alcatraz and so is slave Bradley”.

I said to mom “that good so slave 09098 was good with it information”. mom replied to me “ yes Alexis he was”. I replied to her “ good I was going down to see the guard and see if had any more information for us after his getting his first lot of 50 lashes to his back”. Mom said to me “you ordered him to get 50 lashes last night”. I replied to her “ yes mom but that only half he is getting 1 hundred”. mom replied to me “your a cruel woman Alexis”. I said to her “I know mommy but he deserve it for the way he treated me “.

I got out of bed and had a shower mom told slave Henry get me some breakfast as she knew I would be Hungary when I was in the shower I looked at my new body I saw my breasts and I felt them I was gently toughing them with my dainty hands I was quiet enjoying my self then I was curious of my pussy I started to feel it then I put my finger in there and gently fingered my clit I was getting really horny think of a girl doing it my clit I gently made my way down to vagina and was fingering my self I started moaning I was enjoying this a lot I must have masturbated a few times cause cum came out of my vagina I loved every minute of this I had my first Orgasm as a woman and I loved it a lot then.

I got out shaved my legs and the pulled my panties and my bra then my Black leather Skirt and Black Leather top and went out once on it looked like a full uniform I walked back to my room and slave Henry was cleaning my room he said to me “ your breakfast is on the table mistress”. I said to him “ thank you slave”. I picked up my knee high leather boots we also have thigh high boots for combat they a 2" heel and head out to the table Marley was there eating her breakfast with mom she looked at me and said to me “ you have nice shower Alexis”. (with a smile on her face ) I said to her “yes mom it was very enjoyable”. she said to me “welcome to womanhood my daughter”.I smiled back and said to her “ thank you mom”

Mom said to me “that was your first shower in a while”. I said “yes it was hard having one when your on the run from Amazons” she said to me “I know how you feel I enjoyed y first shower and then when I was at home in Amazon city I had my first bath fuck did I enjoy it”. I said to me “mom isn't Marley to young for this”. Marley says to me “ no I hear Cassie and Myra in the shower doing what you did this morning and I know when I am a teenager I will do it”. I replied to her “so what you heard didn't bother you”. Marley said to me “no Ally it didn't you were thinking of another girl doing it I replied to her “ yes Marley how did you know that?”. Marley says to me “you hate males right I said to he “ yes I hate them so badly”. she says well Ally it to be a girl you were thinking about then I said I love you little Marley she says to me “Ally”. I said to her “what”. she replied to me” do you remember looking after a little boy in England before you father and mother took you away”. I said to her “ I look after a few boys there for boys I looked after Nigel's boy Graham and uncle Henry boy Joey and a few others why do you ask Marley”.

she says to me “ I am Nigel's little boy Graham”. I said to her “OMG your little Graham”. she said to me “ not any more I am like you I am Marley rose your sister and I know who you were too Ally”. I thought fuck I wonder were Joey could be he was only 7yrs old when I left London last time I was only 17yrs old escaping selection at the time I said to mom “ Mom when you and slave Henry were captured by us (The Amazons) at the time did you see a 7yr old boy around”. she said to me “no Alexis some boys did escape from there before the empress shock troops arrived”. she said to me” what are you thinking Alexis?' I said to her “ I think I know where some boys are being kept and acting like girls”. she said to me “where the old London orphanage it been acting like a school for young girls like Marley”. I looked at Marley and said to me “ you have seen them there?'. she giggled and said to me “yes cause I wondered off there and was caught and became who I am now a young amazon girl”.

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos