The Mermaid's Treasure -1 thru 4-

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Swallowed by a sinkhole, Frank wakes up, naked, on a beach. He's rescued by some sailors who not only notice that he's now a girl but seem to believe that she is a mermaid!

MermaidTreasureCover.jpg

This story appears at the following link:
https://www.patreon.com/bigcloset/posts?tag=Mermaid

You don't have to be a Patreon member to read the story which will eventually be a DopplerPress book.

Hugs,
Erin

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm

sorry, but story doesn't open as well as tab "Posts". OS Windows 7 browsers: IE 10, Chrome, Opera.

No clue

erin's picture

Anyone else having trouble? Several hundred people did read the stories and I tested it here.

Have you got something blocking access? The site is not on my servers so I can do nothing much at that end. I can't reply to you privately since you are using Guest Reader. If you are blocking cookies LOTS of sites won't load.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Thanks, hon

erin's picture

I'll remember this.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Wow!

Yes, at long last I open it! It opened only by Firefox. And I've tried every kind of browsers for Win. On all browsers cookies was ON and unbloked. In other words, Patreon real piece of work.

Thank you very much for technical advice.

P.S. PM was not a panacea in this case.

P.P.S. What a lovely story of your's! l look forward to continued it.

Yay!

erin's picture

Glad you enjoy it. :)

Ain't the web a mysterious place?

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.